Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 [771] 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984157 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 12:54:26 PM

Can I testing the network with some XEM?
My address is in my signature.

Sure thing, I just sent 50 xem to you. Enjoy testing!
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:04:03 PM

Any new exchange like btrex
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:04:29 PM

what does it take 4 nem to go 2 the moon ?
how will ppl use it ?
WHAT can make it REALLY different then all the others whove tried including bitcoin ?
dont say distribution, people dont care
i want to hear a master plan! a plan that makes sense
a plan that will become reality

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:07:01 PM

how will ppl use it ?
WHAT can make it REALLY different then all the others whove tried including bitcoin ?

Shush be quiet, alts are all about fantasy and hype not reality. Get with the program and start saying this coin will be part of a new economic order....and please don't mention NODE whatever you do.
From Above

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:10:12 PM
Last edit: April 07, 2015, 01:50:12 PM by From Above

how will ppl use it ?

Shush be quiet, alts are all about fantasy and hype not reality. Get with the program and start saying this coin will be part of a new economic order....and please don't mention NODE whatever you do.

buddy dont u want to see real advancement of crypto ? thats just what and why i asked above

ofc u r utterly right that standard shitcoin is just a BS fairytale. thats the truth and we all know it.
but we r in here for future development of crypto right ?

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:38:56 PM

how will ppl use it ?

hi buddy why is ur name nextgencoin ? what do u say is a real nextgencoin ?
why r u here on bitcointalk ?
dont u want to see real ADVANCEMENT of crypto ? thats just what and why i asked above

ofc u r utterly right that standard shitcoin-alt is just a BS fairytale. thats the truth and we all know it.
but we r in here for FUTURE DEVELOPMENT of crypto right ? not BS fairyponycoin

I am 1000% behind the concept of digital currency for one simple reason, it's potential to be decentralised, hopefully it's relative anominity and its fixed supply. I would actually be pretty happy with fiat of it had a fixed supply.

Alt coins haven't been dying, it's just reality is breaking in and that reality is Bitcoin is the currency that people will get behind and actually use. Any decent project now is really a token not a coin and is based on the blockchain. The fact no one wants to hear is this, you got coins trading on exchanges for hundreds of BTC BUT if people are honest it's unlilly any of them will actually be used as a currency so their value is simply based on hype and future potential that doesn't exist.

So for me I will only support projects that have real world potential And Bitcoin. It's a personal choice and I don't expect anyone to agree but I am mainly invested in GEMS cause if it can get thousands even millions of users which isn't unusal for a messenger app then you instantly have as many real users as Bitcoin. Gems is not a coin though it's simply a token used within the app that oils the wheels.

Let's all be realistic now gentlemen, it's highly unlikely that NEM will ever succeed. What people fail to understand is innovation isn't what matters it's usage and no coin will overtake Bitcoin in that. Imagine someone makes the most amazing car that flys and can also go underwater but the comp at only sells 100 a year, then how can you value that company highly. Meanwhile another comp any sells a million very average cars with no innovation? Innovation means zero. NEM is too late to an already crowded party. Any value therefore is based purely on fantasy at this point.
From Above

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:47:57 PM

stop hijacking this thread please. its getting quite annoying now.

the only guys hijacking the thread recently r clearly come-from-beyond w/ smaragda chat.

if u read what we wrote above this is entirely on-topic buddy... and very very relevant

Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:53:49 PM

started delegate harvesting, sent out coins, was stuck with it because not enough coins in account to stop it. I'm sure there are more loops and gaps in that delegate harvesting and harvesting concept.
Not actually a well thought out concept, i reckon.
Was only using it for coupleof hours and got a few times "an error the developement team did not foresee" ... so i conclude this isn't ready for bigger adoption yet ....

-sold, good luck

From Above

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:55:23 PM

the only guys hijacking the thread recently r clearly come-from-beyond w/ smaragda chat.

It's not my fault that Come-from-Beyond has a secret crush on me and can't come to grips with the fact that I actually mean it when I tell him to put a sock in it...  Big Brother seems to have mixed up the whole doublethink thing in his civil troll-head...   Roll Eyes

yeah im not saying anything against u personally buddy, i just think this chat between u 2 is only part that can really be called hijacked.

if u read what we wrote above this is entirely on-topic buddy... and very very relevant

it would just be better if you guys took these much longer in-depth discussions to private mail or to the nem forum on a separate topic. this makes it insanely difficult to keep up with posts and answer questions folks might have as it is easy skip through the plethora of long posts and miss some. i didnt mean hijacking as in FUDDING but more so going off on huge discussions, relevant as they may be, end up making other peoples jobs harder so it would be highly appreciated if this discussion could continue over on forum.ournem.com. thanks.

ok sure, i totally understand that. im gonna refrain from posts like that

nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:55:42 PM

Call me paranoid but I wonder of Smaraga is actually the biggest troll on this forum. I mean whenever a coin gets momentum and interest he turns up and supposedly defends it but more often than not it makes people so negative they leave. I've seen him signglehandly destroy the atmosphere on Qora. AND if he is genuine then he actually is the biggest idiot on this forum cause he destroys the coins he gets involved in, he's like friken Midas in reverse.  Grin

Genius Troll or The worst idiot in Crypto?
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 01:59:14 PM

started delegate harvesting, sent out coins, was stuck with it because not enough coins in account to stop it. I'm sure there are more loops and gaps in that delegate harvesting and harvesting concept.
Not actually a well thought out concept, i reckon.

-sold

if you sent away your coins after starting it, it would stop harvesting automatically once your vested balance goes below a certain threshold.. Wink this means even though you sent away your coins, you will continue harvesting until the very last moment possible. its thought out extremely well Smiley

Is it? Hm .... I'll play around with it some more.

Another point of critique: fees are very high even for very small txs

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:22:59 PM

Call me paranoid but I wonder of Smaraga is actually the biggest troll on this forum. I mean whenever a coin gets momentum and interest he turns up and supposedly defends it but more often than not it makes people so negative they leave. I've seen him signglehandly destroy the atmosphere on Qora. AND if he is genuine then he actually is the biggest idiot on this forum cause he destroys the coins he gets involved in, he's like friken Midas in reverse.  Grin

Did I also destroy the file holding your NEM private key?   Undecided     ROFLMAO!   Grin

Smaragda had no impact on my decision to refrain from buying Qora.  The same goes towards any shills or trolls in that community.

Good reasons why I avoided Qora:

Does it have a creator who hides behind a pseudonym named after the coin?  Yes!  
Does it have a creator who is insistent on remaining 100% closed source?  Yes!
Does it have holders through buying at cheap prices, premining or instamining, acquired whale amounts?  Yes!

*Bonus points*

Does it have a name nobody knows how to correctly pronounce?  Yes!

I know everyone on Bitcointalk is $10K/Day CEO and just bought a brand new private jet with their $hitcoin trading.  In the real world, most people in cryptos have unrealized net losses.  A lot of people bought BTC at $1200 and bought Alts which no longer really exist.  I don't have unrealized net losses but I would have if I went around buying every random coin which claimed to be 'better than bitcoin'.  Qora was one of those random losers.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:25:09 PM

Did I also destroy the file holding your NEM private key?   Undecided     ROFLMAO!   Grin

See? he's a twat.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:30:36 PM

Did I also destroy the file holding your NEM private key?   Undecided     ROFLMAO!   Grin

See? he's a twat.

Actually, you're a twat.  You lost your stake because you are stupid and now you spend your free time trolling here, it's pathetic.  At least Smaragda isn't dumb, he's just psychotic.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:31:33 PM

Did I also destroy the file holding your NEM private key?   Undecided     ROFLMAO!   Grin

Smaragda had no impact on my decision to refrain from buying Qora.  The same goes towards any shills or trolls in that community.

Does it have holders through buying at cheap prices, premining or instamining, acquired whale amounts?  Yes!

*Bonus points*

I know everyone on Bitcointalk is $10K/Day CEO and just bought a brand new private jet with their $hitcoin trading.  In the real world, most people in cryptos have unrealized net losses.  A lot of people bought BTC at $1200 and bought Alts which no longer really exist.  I don't have unrealized net losses but I would have if I went around buying every random coin which claimed to be 'better than bitcoin'.  Qora was one of those random losers.

So pretty much NEM then.
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:37:50 PM

See? he's a twat.

Actually, you're a twat.  You lost your stake because you are stupid and now you spend your free time trolling here, it's pathetic.  At least Smaragda isn't dumb, he's just psychotic.

The fact I wasn't willing to unscrew the back of my laptop and therefore voiding my guarantee I think says how much I cared about this BIG stake you keep talking about. I said many times my beef with NEM is based on principal not money. You sad sacks with your 1.5 BTC stakes thinking you are rich is laughable really.

Edit: Oh shit I just remembered who you are. You are the sock puppet of the guy who bought like 10% of Qora then it dived, hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:40:03 PM

*Bonus points*

So pretty much NEM then.

NCC is open source, there are no core team members with pseudonyms named after NEM, there are no whales and the name NEM is an universally pronounceable.

Yeah pretty much pretty not.   Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:43:51 PM

See? he's a twat.

Actually, you're a twat.  You lost your stake because you are stupid and now you spend your free time trolling here, it's pathetic.  At least Smaragda isn't dumb, he's just psychotic.

The fact I wasn't willing to unscrew the back of my laptop and therefore voiding my guarantee I think says how much I cared about this BIG stake you keep talking about. I said many times my beef with NEM is based on principal not money. You sad sacks with your 1.5 BTC stakes thinking you are rich is laughable really.

You care so much that you don't leave this thread since you messed up and lost your coins. I guess you are very sore now and there is nothing we can do but put up with you. You remind me of this little kid that if he can't play he doesn't want anybody to play. We have read a few times already your thoughts so please spare us of more of that .. thank you in advance

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
steskoff

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:45:31 PM

Hi,

Late redemption started?
I have my Nem October unused Token, works between this web link (https://chain.nem.ninja/stakes/Huh

Thank,
Stephane

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 02:46:44 PM

*Bonus points*

So pretty much NEM then.

NCC is open source, there are no core team members with pseudonyms named after NEM, there are no whales and the name NEM is an universally pronounceable.

Yeah pretty much pretty not.   Cheesy

I just hoped any reader wouldn't be anal like you I guess.

Qora was only closed source cause community asked for it and now it is open anyway.

The developer is anonymous, yes he used his profile name the same as the coin name but what your point was is about anominity not bad choices of usernames, if so that would make you an idiot.

There have been whales from the NXT community who made off with loads from the NXT asset. And as this coin gets cheaper (and it will haha) whales will come in and buy for a few pumps guaranteed.
Pages: « 1 ... 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 [771] 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: