Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:21:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 [789] 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984153 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mondrakete

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:20:56 PM

hello, I have a little problem.
I want to open my wallet but it says:

"Oops! ERROR 121
The address book file does not exist.
"

But I'm sure that I registered correctly back in december...
Any tips? Thank you!!

Hi, please create a new wallet and import your private key.

Thank you! So I create a new wallet with a different name but I use the old private key generated automatically while registering back then??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:22:28 PM

Thank you! So I create a new wallet with a different name but I use the old private key generated automatically while registering back then??

That's right, you import that key into your new wallet and you'll be able to access your XEM
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:27:13 PM

When I try to harvest the system said : Maximum number of harvesters allowed on server has been reached. ??

What is the problem ?

delegated harvesting ?
choose a vps address in that list and put it into nem settings instead of "localhost"

https://forum.ournem.com/vps-nodes/list-of-dedicated-vps-nodes-to-conect-nem/

Thanks you!  Grin

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Mondrakete

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:37:39 PM

That's right, you import that key into your new wallet and you'll be able to access your XEM

Ok, I'm sorry, but WHERE exactly do I import the key? Or do I use the key as the new wallet password? sorry for being so  Huh Huh
mixmaster

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:13:07 PM

How can you check if your account still has delegated harvesting running when your wallet is closed? Yesterday I setup delegated harvesting on a remote NIS and started harvesting, but today when I opened my wallet again the option button in my wallet is showing "start delegated harvesting", so some time after I logged out of my wallet the harvesting stopped. If the remote NIS gets restarted do you need to re-start the harvesting option in the wallet?

There was a bug that affected some nodes and they shut down.  Not sure if that was it or not.  Devs already fixed it and if you upgrade to the new version it will be fine.  

As far as delegated harvesting goes.  There are two things.

1) Activate delegated harversting:  You will do this only once and pay a small fee.  I think maybe 6 XEM
2) Start delegated harvesting: That will make the actual harvesting process start and you can now earn fees.

Step 1 is only done once per life time of the account.  Step 2 needs to be done each time your restart NEM.  
Step 2 only needs to be done each time, if you harvest on your local NIS (=node) and not on a remote NIS. If you harvest on a remote NIS, then you only have to repeat this Step 2, if the remote NIS is restarted.

That post earns you a special spot on my ignorelist.

ah ok so the guy has written 15(!) very polite posts, been lead around the barn by the nose, and for documening this you decide to be offended?

so he even apologizes and explains that he is desparate for being ignored, and all you can come up with is some more arrogance?

This looks mighty haughty to me.
Look, 15 messages is just insane. Imagine all the sock puppet accounts would sent 15 messages. Makoto wouldnt be done in 2 years. Why don't you get that? BTT doesnt even let you send as many PMs per day as you want, you know this?

So: No, 15 mesages are just wrong. No matter how polite they are.
Karen98

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:26:09 PM

SORRY FOR POSTING THIS BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY STAKE?
THE FIRST MESSAGE TO MAKOTO WAS ON 20 MARCH - MANY DAYS BEFORE LAUNCH!

BUT I GET NO RESPONSE FROM HIM

Anyone using caps should never ever get a stake.
Tompa

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:43:37 PM

Another question: How many XEM I have to have to start local harvesting? Or in case I just need only some activities on my wallet could someone send me just 1 or less XEM?
My address: NC6IJ6-MMFMCC-66NCJK-QYAMA4-MVLMDM-34RSYS-SDN4

You need at least 10000 XEM VESTED in you account (different from what you'll have)
10% of the amount you have becomes vested every 24h.

If you receive your stake of 2,25 Million XEM, next day you'll be able to harvest.

Receiving your stake is goin to be enough... But just for trying it out - I've sent you 10 XEM...

HF
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:48:29 PM

Is there a statistic somewhere to see how many stakes haven't been claimed by their owners yet? It would be interesting how many XEM are currently not in "circulation".
hohflo

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:53:15 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 02:04:47 PM by hohflo

How can you check if your account still has delegated harvesting running when your wallet is closed? Yesterday I setup delegated harvesting on a remote NIS and started harvesting, but today when I opened my wallet again the option button in my wallet is showing "start delegated harvesting", so some time after I logged out of my wallet the harvesting stopped. If the remote NIS gets restarted do you need to re-start the harvesting option in the wallet?

There was a bug that affected some nodes and they shut down.  Not sure if that was it or not.  Devs already fixed it and if you upgrade to the new version it will be fine.  

As far as delegated harvesting goes.  There are two things.

1) Activate delegated harversting:  You will do this only once and pay a small fee.  I think maybe 6 XEM
2) Start delegated harvesting: That will make the actual harvesting process start and you can now earn fees.

Step 1 is only done once per life time of the account.  Step 2 needs to be done each time your restart NEM.  
Step 2 only needs to be done each time, if you harvest on your local NIS (=node) and not on a remote NIS. If you harvest on a remote NIS, then you only have to repeat this Step 2, if the remote NIS is restarted.

That post earns you a special spot on my ignorelist.

ah ok so the guy has written 15(!) very polite posts, been lead around the barn by the nose, and for documening this you decide to be offended?

so he even apologizes and explains that he is desparate for being ignored, and all you can come up with is some more arrogance?

This looks mighty haughty to me.
Look, 15 messages is just insane. Imagine all the sock puppet accounts would sent 15 messages. Makoto wouldnt be done in 2 years. Why don't you get that? BTT doesnt even let you send as many PMs per day as you want, you know this?

So: No, 15 mesages are just wrong. No matter how polite they are.

Look, if a NEM member can find the time to accuse people to be sockpuppet, he MUST find the time to verify their replies!!!
Because it was very close to launch, i wrote so many messages. and what does this tell us? I was right with the presumption that is makoto forget me.

Now is out a new message, with a timeline people have to become his share back. That's why i make it public, so it can not be denied, that i was in time to complain.
Anyway, too bad to must do something to get his right for which one has paid for more than one year ago!

And then you have to see some arrogant replies how yours
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 01:55:35 PM

use some nems buy some nems dump some nem tralalalalalala

88 sats = average next ae price

Over a year of Development, a launch 6 months late, and we have a coin that you can't do anything with you can't get with nxt, or any other coin for that matter, if that doesn't change quickly we'll see 50 sats soon.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:02:24 PM

Over a year of Development, a launch 6 months late, and we have a coin that you can't do anything with you can't get with nxt, or any other coin for that matter, if that doesn't change quickly we'll see 50 sats soon.

Do I hear the 50 sats apocalypse again? Well, keep trying, maybe someone will sell.  Wink
mrvegad

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:05:46 PM

Is there a statistic somewhere to see how many stakes haven't been claimed by their owners yet? It would be interesting how many XEM are currently not in "circulation".
there are roughly around 4752562798 XEM not in circulation. These are being held in various multisig accounts for development/marketing
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:09:30 PM

Do I hear the 50 sats apocalypse again? Well, keep trying, maybe someone will sell.  Wink

I know your trying to spin it like I am done kind of fud spreading whale to take the heat off you guys but the fact is where we stand is we have a currency that works, but we literally can NOT so anything with it, it it's literally and laterally the same as 100's of other coins. Dear God please prove me wrong, then I would eat crow and be a happy investor, right now my nem is worth nothing and many of us are sliding into the red.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

Tompa

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:12:30 PM

It is understandable that you would like for price to fall to 50 satoshi levels. I don't know what your motives are (buying or just trolling) but I wouldn't mind that price for a short time so that I can buy more XEM  Cool

But to say that NEM isn't inovative and that it is like other coins... That just doesn't compute...  Huh

Even the launch that is always critical went very well. Even that stupid bug (which many criptos pray to have bug as stupid and quickly fixable) was patched and everything was great in matter of MINUTES.

Can you please point me to crypto that can be mined, forged, harvested etc. with such ease and security and without even running anything?
Can you plaese point where else can I find multisignature that works as easy as here?

And this is just first release/version...

I was into NXT from the beginning. (missed being original stakeholder for couple of weeks). I don't remember first versions of NXT being as stable, userfriendly or packed with features.
Actually I remember transfering my NXTs around to new accounts every few updates just to make sure not to loose anything...

I still haven't heard anyone here loosing their wallet (except for that nexgen guy - but that is idiotic topic anyway)? Do you remember that on NXT?
Tompa

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:15:21 PM

I know your trying to spin it like I am done kind of fud spreading whale to take the heat off you guys but the fact is where we stand is we have a currency that works, but we literally can NOT so anything with it, it it's literally and laterally the same as 100's of other coins. Dear God please prove me wrong, then I would eat crow and be a happy investor, right now my nem is worth nothing and many of us are sliding into the red.

Great time to buy more...
Do you have doubts that devs will not implement more, unique features in the future? I don't
All cryptos are hurting right now anyway...
Meladon

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:15:57 PM

Does anyone know, where the wallet files are saved under linux ?
home\username\nem\ncc\

Ok i found it, but i have the problem that after the update to 0.626, NIS are searching in the root directory for the wallet and the cfgf and not in the home directory, where can i change this?
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 02:24:38 PM

I also wager 100 xem that when we do hit 50 sats, and at this rate we most definitely will, then the developers will blame me or "fudsters" for the lure valuation. When in fact it will be due to lack of marketing, lack of product, lack of professionalism, lack of innovation.

Harnessing/staking poi, pos, posv, pis, we have coins that already do this, but if the only recourse is to just exchange this coin for btc, then nem is pointless. A wasted step where we lose.

I beg of you as an investor make me eat the biggest bowl of crow ever served, I am literally begging please PLEASE actually do something to make this coin have a reason to exist. And do not blame us. We did our part, we invested in your vision, and now you laugh in our face and label us to conveniently put us aside. I will not step aside. Follow through, no more carrot on a stick, give us tangible results.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

ciappa

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:28:17 PM

keep on voting for NEM guys

Cryptsy  1114 votes      https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/
Hitbtc     2207 votes     https://hitbtc.com/vote   (please remember, votes from registered users counting 10x  Wink )
Bter         1 vote          https://bter.com/voting
cex.io      19 votes         https://support.cex.io/hc/communities/public/questions/203157458-Please-add-NEM-to-cex-io
   (just register and vote)

we should renew this list every 1-2 pages, so we can see progresses.
All who voted for NEM pm me, and i would like to thank everyone in this post!

Thanks for voting to:
Picsou, isasim,

███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██ ▀███▀  ▀█
██        ▀█
██▄       ██
█▀█▄     ███
██▄▄▄▄▄█████

██████▀▀▀███
█████  ▄▄███
████    ████
█████  █████
█████▄▄█████
Whitepaper
Announcement
Bounty
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███
  ███
  ███

█████
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█    ▀█
█▀▄  █
█████

███
  ███

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:29:35 PM

Do I hear the 50 sats apocalypse again? Well, keep trying, maybe someone will sell.  Wink

I also wager 100 xem that when we do hit 50 sats, and at this rate we most definitely will, then the developers will blame me or "fudsters" for the lure valuation. When in fact it will be due to lack of marketing, lack of product, lack of professionalism, lack of innovation.

Harnessing/staking poi, pos, posv, pis, we have coins that already do this, but if the only recourse is to just exchange this coin for btc, then nem is pointless. A wasted step where we lose.

I beg of you as an investor make me eat the biggest bowl of crow ever served, I am literally begging please PLEASE actually do something to make this coin have a reason to exist. And do not blame us. We did our part, we invested in your vision, and now you laugh in our face and label us to conveniently put us aside. I will not step aside. Follow through, no more carrot on a stick, give us tangible results.

Things are in the works. NEM was literally JUST launched. You are asking a lot from a small team of developers, as dedicated as they might be.

As an investor, you knew that this was all NEM was going to be at launch. You should have anyway. You should know that the truly valuable and innovative features of NEM (other than POI and multisig and the other things that set NEM/XEM apart from the rest NOW) are coming with V1 and that it will take some time to go from beta to V1. You really can't ask for any more than what is already there because this was the plan from the very beginning.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
mixmaster

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:35:39 PM

Look, if a NEM member can find the time to accuse people to be sockpuppet, he MUST find the time to verify their replies!!!
Because it was very close to launch, i wrote so many messages. and what does this tell us? I was right with the presumption that is makoto forget me.

Now is out a new message, with a timeline people have to become his share back. That's why i make it public, so it can not be denied, that i was in time to complain.
Anyway, too bad to must do something to get his right for which one has paid for more than one year ago!

And then you have to see some arrogant replies how yours
I am really not trying to be arrogant, I am just explaining you facts: If everybody would act like you (send 15 messages or more), we would be at 1/15th of the current speed. All people who claim they have no sock puppet accounts, suffer from people who write so many messages.

It sucks that some people (you as an example, if you are not lying) didn't get a genesis account, but unfortunately this is the downside of the efforts that were made to guarantee a fair and wide distribution. I know from a lot of comments and personal chats, that the majority understands and respects this, because it is very likely that the wide distribution leads to a more stable price. And since NEM is a long term project, we are not interested in being just another Altcoin with high volatiliy so the speculators/day traders make some money.

The other thing you just have to accept: Every sock puppet account person is trying to tell: "I am no sock puppet account! Really! Believe me!" It it very logical and should be very understandable that this alone doesnt help.

I will not discuss this further since we had these discussions often enough. I think 99,99% of the people here understand.
Pages: « 1 ... 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 [789] 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: