Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mesutalkali

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:17:41 PM

Somebody hacked the profile of SillkRoad and sent me this phishing-mail.

How could it be?

As far as I understand, he is one of the devs of NODE.

That shows us nobody is really safe at the moment.

I reported this phishing attack to the admin.

Remove that link, silly!

Already done. You're right!

I think the dev is skillroad.

Nobody should click on the link above as it's a phishing attempt.

Anyway, this person who sent me this message was an active forum member (activity:140)
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:29:36 PM

Anyway, this person who sent me this message was an active forum member (activity:140)

It does not matter.
If account with high activity is hacked that means that the original
owner is not any more in possession of the account.
This message was sent from the hacker (new account owner) and not from the original
owner.

I have also received a message like this from account with activity greater than 300
awais3344: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=160320
and reported to the admins.

Please report the massage that you've received from SkillRoad account to the admins and put a request to block this account for phishing attempt.

Mesutalkali

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:46:34 PM

It does not matter.
This message was sent from the hacker (new account owner) and not from the original
owner.

I have also received a message like this from account with activity greater than 300

Please report the massage that you've received from SkillRoad account to the admins and put a request to block this account for phishing attempt.

I already reported this message to the admins.
We should hope this kind of attack won't harm NEMs reputation.
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:01:14 PM

It does not matter.
owner.

I already reported this message to the admins.
We should hope this kind of attack won't harm NEMs reputation.

Why would it? It has nothing to do with NEM at all. Anyone who looks at this and thinks "Oh, I'd better stay away from NEM now" should probably not be investing in the first place. Like I said earlier, if anything this is just more proof of NEM's value in that hackers/spammers are willing to try and break the law in order to obtain it.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:05:16 PM

Alright...OpSpamTheScammer has commenced. I'm creating bullshit entries for all stakeholders. Prob start over once it's done.

dewey556

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:29:28 PM

question for the altnemo guys. Do you add a bill to the coins? Will it be in USD or €? I'm afraid my customs office will not accept NEM/NXT as a curreny on the bill.

edit: to everybody else with nxt loosing value 2400/coin is a bargain.

TDJIQW-ROPLSR-IF6NCA-2WJM6B-IRHGUO-LYVZ2A-BXIN
Kolbas

Activity: 342
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:01:48 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 06:12:10 PM by Kolbas

Hello!
My friend Shaktigami was a stakeholder of NEM. A few hours ago she received the message from scammers:
___
Hi dear, Very important news about NEM Open Alpha.
<<link>>
Reply to this Personal Message here: <<link>>
___

She's not well experienced and filled in her name and password.
Please remove her name from the stakeholder list, I'm afraid that the scammers will try to transfer her stake to NXT AE. There's no such a stakeholder as Shaktigami any more.
Mesutalkali

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:03:18 PM

@Kolbas. Please remove the link!
Kolbas

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:09:59 PM

I asked her to start a new account on BTT and post here in this thread. I'll confirm that that's she, maybe you'll be so kind to add her to the list again.
Kolbas

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 07:23:44 PM

No, her email is OK and I asked her to start a new BTT acc with the same email.
I found the info on btc payment (I payed for her myself) and PM-ed you detailes (date, your address, amount and ID). The spammer knows the ID but what if he could not guess date and amount? Maybe that could be enough?
I can make a transaction, but if I understand right, there will be another sender address ( I use traditional Bitcoin Core)
Kolbas

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:19:26 PM

kodtycoon, I told her to communicate with you and that I did what I could do. Her new name is elpalabra. Off course, If you ask me and something is still depends on me I'll follow all instructions needed.
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:53:18 PM

question for the altnemo guys. Do you add a bill to the coins? Will it be in USD or €? I'm afraid my customs office will not accept NEM/NXT as a curreny on the bill.

edit: to everybody else with nxt loosing value 2400/coin is a bargain.

Bill is in USD.
Appleanimal

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:13:30 PM

I obtained a PM from stoneone, but the link is to the site called bilcointlk.
Why is this person not banned ? ? ?

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Montanha

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:41:52 PM

I obtained a PM from stoneone, but the link is to the site called bilcointlk.
Why is this person not banned ? ? ?

Did you reported him to mods?? Only way to be banned...

For me supermanguy(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=378071) and agagadi (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=378072), both whith zero posts, sent me messages today.

Tongue
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:53:17 PM

Did anyone actually get hacked or just fished like a noob? Somehow the terms seem to have become interchangeable. No offense, it has nearly happened to me. I am also willing to admit to buying vapor mining gear.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 11:55:09 PM

Alright...OpSpamTheScammer has commenced. I'm creating bullshit entries for all stakeholders. Prob start over once it's done.

I'm so happy you can do a little proactive resistance. It's better to not let hackers just try and try with no recourse.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 11:58:15 PM

Did anyone actually get hacked or just fished like a noob? Somehow the terms seem to have become interchangeable. No offense, it has nearly happened to me. I am also willing to admit to buying vapor mining gear.

After people got fished, they lost control of their account. I'm guessing that's why people say "hacker".

Montanha

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:59:54 PM

After people got fished, they lost control of their account. I'm guessing that's why people say "hacker".
cracker... actually...

Wink
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:03:04 AM

Fishing and other social engineering is technically the weakest form of crack but often the most effective. I almost replied in the middle of the night to a Gox security update while only half awake. I nearly gave someone access to 1200 BTC... which I later sold the bulk of for around $20 each  Smiley Sending people your credentials is never a good idea.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
DrearyUrbanite

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:05:17 AM

cracker... actually...

Wink

It's not really much of a crack if you send someone your password  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

(
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: