Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:41:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984162 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:41:40 PM

would be nice if we can achieve a photo collection of people from all around the world showing the NEM logo with the typical scenery where she/he comes from.

for example:
- austria/germany/switzerland: alps, mountains in the back and a person (in lederhose or dirndl Wink) shows the nem logo like on a promotional poster.
- italy: venice in the backround or something else.
- france: in front of the eiffel tower.
- usa: on th ny time square maybe in comco with naked cowboy Cheesy

so the message could be:

NEM. Everyone - Anytime - Everywhere

... i hope you know what i mean, sorry for my bad english + i dont have that much time at work to write here Cheesy

e//
i like the.. style Cheesy now imagine the nem logo in her hands instead of the flowers Cheesy
http://www.ritzenhof.at/image/files-RegionsommerLandschaftDirndl01Main.jpg

maybe its too cheesy for the basic idea ^^

Unfortunately not all of us look like models nor do we have the ability to set up a professional photo shoot. Tongue

I do like the idea though in concept.
i didnt choose the photo because of the model or quality of it. i wanted to show in which direction my idea heads, most important thing on this is the authenticity Smiley

If she is a NEMster (dirndl lady) then she can make a photo for us.  Cheesy

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EFFV

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:15:55 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 06:22:59 PM by EFFV

Announcing NEM t-shirts arrive 9/5/14!

You can view the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760787.new#new

Orders begin 9/5/14

Pre-Order Now!

Support NEM with a NEM T-Shirt!

This will be the second group of NEM T-Shirts I have issued, the first set of 15 featured the cube logo and were purchased for a Bitcoin & Cryptocoin club.  

This new set features the new official NEM logo branded on a high quality 100% cotton material.

For my first public run I will print 10 tees.

- 1 Small
- 4 Medium
- 4 Large
- 1 XL

Any orders outside the quantities specified may be delayed for about a week to shipment.

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."  -Lao Tzu
My Trust Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474589.new#new
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 01:11:27 AM

You can view the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760701.msg8577378#msg8577378

Orders begin 9/5/14

This will be the second group of NEM T-Shirts I have issued, the first set of 15 featured the cube logo and were purchased for a Bitcoin & Cryptocoin club.  

This new set features the new official NEM logo branded on a high quality 100% cotton material.

- 1 Small
- 4 Medium
- 4 Large
- 1 XL

Any orders outside the quantities specified may be delayed for about a week to shipment.

SHirt looks great, but it feels really slow on this coin the last couple weeks.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
TaunSew

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:21:09 AM

Some months ago a lot of ideas were stirring back and forth and this created a lot of discussion which made the thread very lively.

Now it's

"Alpha Problem ZYB #42"
"Is NEM OUT YET"
"Bought me some Stake / Coin"

so naturally activity will drop a bit.  That being said NEM thread is usually on page #1 or #2 on BTT and there's like 30 posts a day on the official NEM forum.  NEM I think has the most active community for an unreleased coin, even in its' current state.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
EFFV

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:55:36 AM

I changed the link in my t-shirt post to a new moderated thread. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760787.new#new

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."  -Lao Tzu
My Trust Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474589.new#new
Issac

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:10:01 AM

You can view the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760701.msg8577378#msg8577378

Orders begin 9/5/14

- 1 Small
- 4 Medium
- 4 Large
- 1 XL

SHirt looks great, but it feels really slow on this coin the last couple weeks.
I think i can not buy them, shipping will be expensive Roll Eyes

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 02:12:33 AM

Some months ago a lot of ideas were stirring back and forth and this created a lot of discussion which made the thread very lively.

Now it's

"Alpha Problem ZYB #42"
"Is NEM OUT YET"
"Bought me some Stake / Coin"

so naturally activity will drop a bit.  That being said NEM thread is usually on page #1 or #2 on BTT and there's like 30 posts a day on the official NEM forum.  NEM I think has the most active community for an unreleased coin, even in its' current state.

Don;t get me wrong I wasn't trying to say anything negative. I was just making an observation. I am sure things are going to get real interesting real soon!

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 03:15:25 AM

Holy balls. Anyone see that 39.5 share bid? Haha.

That's 1% folks Wink

its obviously never going to get filled.. so that begs the question.. why is it there? be careful when buying.. if that wall vanishes...

I follow. For poor folk like myself it's mostly academic. My world is tenths of shares Wink. Yeah that guy already has 15, presumably selling off using the wall then buying back eh?

By the way, for all of those griping about the lack of "value" to the crowd sale stuff, y'all recognize the point of the crowd sale is to give a larger benefit to the seller on the other side of the transaction to fuel mobile development, which is the key to the success of this platform, right? Giving 1000 NEM+ on silver sort of defeats the point ya know?

I bought some when clearly straight shares were a better "value" Tongue.

If people knew what we were planning to give away to those who bought the coins, they wouldn't hesitate to buy. As stated before, there will be "special privileges" related to AltNemo for those who buy. We legally can't say what, though, but you can probably speculate for yourself. But I will just say that there is a high "value" that comes with the coins.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
koby

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 03:34:24 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 03:53:44 AM by koby

How mcuh money can I make with this coin if I buy 0.2 Bitoin  worthed, Whats the price prediction after 1 year

Im looking to make from 100,000 to 1 milllion dollar I'm looking big.

how many coin is 1 stake I don't understand is 1 stake 1 coin?
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 03:50:49 AM

How mcuh money can I make with 1 milllion NEM after 1 year in dollar?

http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2301.0

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
TaunSew

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:04:48 AM

I have looked through your posts and noticed you are asking this question almost everywhere.

If your budget is $100 total then you have to do your own homework and make a calculated decision on how much risk you can afford to take and which coin can deliver the most dividend reciprocal to the risk in capital.  As a rule of thumb (with small capital), if you are looking to be an earliest adopter, you want to stick to newer low capitalization coins involving small capital with theoretical potential.

I read the announcement section on this forum almost everyday and I first thing I read is the # of replies to a thread (I look for replies in the three digits)and the creation date, and then I do my reading.  

Is this POW? POS?  Or some new mechanism?  I also ignore coins that have thread creators named after the coin (probable scam).  I also ignore anonymity coins. I always ignore PoW coins (they all get dumped down to $0 by the miners).  

As it stands, I haven't came across anything promising in months as the announcement section is honestly filled with $hitcoins (scams) or overvalued IPOs.  

koby

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 04:09:15 AM

I have looked through your posts and noticed you are asking this question almost everywhere.

If your budget is $100 total then you have to do your own homework and make a calculated decision on how much risk you can afford to take and which coin can deliver the most dividend reciprocal to the risk in capital.  As a rule of thumb (with small capital), if you are looking to be an earliest adopter, you want to stick to newer low capitalization coins involving small capital with theoretical potential.

If I had a younger cousin or something who wanted to get into cryptos then yes I would bring him (or her) into NEM.

I read the announcement section on this forum almost everyday and I first thing I read is the # of replies to a thread and the creation date, and then I do my reading.  Is this POW? POS?  Or some new mechanism?  I also ignore coins that have thread creators named after the coin (probable scam).  I also ignore anonymity coins.  I always ignore PoW coins (they all get dumped down to $0 by the miners).  

Et cetera.  As it stands, I haven't came across anything promising in months as the announcement section is honestly filled with $hitcoins (scams) or overvalued IPOs.  NEM, while not as cheap as it may had been in January, is still comparatively cheap due to the capital controls (2 tokens per account) which keeps the price a lot lower than it should be.

http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2301.0

As well we there is a thread on price speculation if you are only care about the potential price and not a tutorial about which cryptos to buy.

How many coins is 1 stake mgwBTC?
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:21:09 AM

would be nice if we can achieve a photo collection of people from all around the world showing the NEM logo with the typical scenery where she/he comes from.

for example:
- austria/germany/switzerland: alps, mountains in the back and a person (in lederhose or dirndl Wink) shows the nem logo like on a promotional poster.
- italy: venice in the backround or something else.
- france: in front of the eiffel tower.
- usa: on th ny time square maybe in comco with naked cowboy Cheesy

so the message could be:

NEM. Everyone - Anytime - Everywhere

... i hope you know what i mean, sorry for my bad english + i dont have that much time at work to write here Cheesy

e//
i like the.. style Cheesy now imagine the nem logo in her hands instead of the flowers Cheesy
http://www.ritzenhof.at/image/files-RegionsommerLandschaftDirndl01Main.jpg

maybe its too cheesy for the basic idea ^^

Unfortunately not all of us look like models nor do we have the ability to set up a professional photo shoot. Tongue

I do like the idea though in concept.
i didnt choose the photo because of the model or quality of it. i wanted to show in which direction my idea heads, most important thing on this is the authenticity Smiley

If she is a NEMster (dirndl lady) then she can make a photo for us.  Cheesy

If she was a NEMster I'd call for a NEM-Meetup at Ritzenhof right NAOW !  Grin

TaunSew

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:36:31 AM

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/this-cryptocurrency-doesnt-want-to-beat-bitcoin-it-wants-to-beat-the-economy?trk_source=recommended

New Article about NEM

patmast3r

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:43:35 AM

And only one mistake...close enough Smiley
Makoto did a great job answering their questions.

sjarkara

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:02:52 AM

You can view the thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=760787.new#new

Orders begin 9/5/14

- 1 Small
- 4 Medium
- 4 Large
- 1 XL

Can you make the T-shirt logo available for download? Then everybody will be able to print a T-shirt locally.
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 08:12:26 AM

Orders begin 9/5/14

- 1 Small
- 4 Medium
- 4 Large
- 1 XL

Can you make the T-shirt logo available for download? Then everybody will be able to print a T-shirt locally.

http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2306.msg4711#msg4711

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
TaunSew

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:17:51 AM

Is there a list somewhere linking all the articles about NEM in chronological order?  Something like that could even be posted on the first page.

patmast3r

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:20:08 AM

Is there a list somewhere linking all the articles about NEM in chronological order?  Something like that could even be posted on the first page.

Prob. not complete but something.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/this-cryptocurrency-doesnt-want-to-beat-bitcoin-it-wants-to-beat-the-economy
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/cryptocurrency-nem-gears-change-trade-100500963.html
    http://www.accesswire.com/viewarticle.aspx?id=419308
    http://cryptorating.org/nemcoin/
    http://bitcoinschannel.com/cryptocurrency-nem-features-100-original-codebase-fair-distribution-and-comprehensive-ecosystem/
    http://harounkola.com/cryptocurrency-nem-features-100-original-codebase-fair-distribution-and-comprehensive-ecosystem/
    http://thebitcoinnews.co.uk/2014/08/17/cryptocurrency-nem-features-100-original-codebase-fair-distribution-and-comprehensive-ecosystem/
    http://www.bitcoinnewsroom.com/cryptocurrency-nem-features-100-original-codebase-fair-distribution-and-comprehensive-ecosystem-11410
    http://www.btcclan.com/2014/08/17/cryptocurrency-nem-features-100-original-codebase-fair-distribution-and-comprehensive-ecosystem/
    http://en.bitmakler.com/nem-a-new-crypto-ecosystem-heralding-a-paradigm-shift-in-the-way-we-do-trade-commerce-and-finance-__news_18552
    http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/cryptocurrency-nem-features-100-original-codebase-fair-distribution%E3%80%81-and-comprehensive-ecosystem/
    http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/nem-a-new-crypto-ecosystem-heralding-a-paradigm-shift-in-the-way-we-do-trade-commerce-and-finance/
    http://cointelegraph.com/news/112265/an-introduction-to-the-new-economy-movement
    http://globalcryptonews.com/2014/08/04/nem-economy-movement/
    http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/new-economy-movement-nem/
    http://www.cryptoland.info/new-economy-movement-nem-cryptocurrency-2-5/
    http://www.coinssource.com/inside-nem-new-economy-movement/
    http://www.coinssource.com/nem-timeline/
    http://bitcoinist.net/nem-new-economy-movement/

xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:42:57 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 09:47:26 AM by xtester

Mistake will be corrected shortly.

I actually wanted to publish that only later along with a small progress update.  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: