Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984388 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 11:26:08 AM

http://asserttrue.blogspot.jp/2014/09/what-young-people-dont-know.html#

Fractional reserve just doesn't work. I really hope people will naturally switch over to crypto (and especially NEM) before it all comes down.

I would say that Fractional reserve works when there is plenty of oil and rescources to exploit and there is plenty of room for a growing economy as was the situation for hundreds of years except for the fact that banks were rewarded far ,far too much.

But you are absolutely right that it doesnt work when economies have topped out as is the case now.
Probably main reason for slowdown now is the Energy Received for Energy Invested ratio is on its way down.This causes Governments to borrow until the debt strangles the economy.

Fractional reserve just creates fake rich people.  Lots of people walking around with fancy but fake numbers for bank account totals.  Then it falls apart and people realize they don't actually have nearly as much as they thought.  The vacuum void of the fractional reserve swallowed it into the nowhere, which is ironically where it came from in the first place.   

one of the truest things iv read in a while Smiley

Not sure what ' fake rich people' means. Sure if FIAT goes to zero then any rich person stupid enough to have it all in banks would indeed have nothing but I suspect most rich people are not that stupid and buy up hard assets along the way.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 11:48:43 AM

Fractional reserve just doesn't work. I really hope people will naturally switch over to crypto (and especially NEM) before it all comes down.

I would say that Fractional reserve works when there is plenty of oil and rescources to exploit and there is plenty of room for a growing economy as was the situation for hundreds of years except for the fact that banks were rewarded far ,far too much.

But you are absolutely right that it doesnt work when economies have topped out as is the case now.
Probably main reason for slowdown now is the Energy Received for Energy Invested ratio is on its way down.This causes Governments to borrow until the debt strangles the economy.

Fractional reserve just creates fake rich people.  Lots of people walking around with fancy but fake numbers for bank account totals.  Then it falls apart and people realize they don't actually have nearly as much as they thought.  The vacuum void of the fractional reserve swallowed it into the nowhere, which is ironically where it came from in the first place.   

Not sure what ' fake rich people' means. Sure if FIAT goes to zero then any rich person stupid enough to have it all in banks would indeed have nothing but I suspect most rich people are not that stupid and buy up hard assets along the way.

Fake rich means you are living on borrowed money like me, albeit not faking rich as I'd want to be seen as 'cos I don't know any bank that will make me enough a faking rich bloke. .Wink
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 12:05:35 PM

i bet : release not in this year. no stakes to our accounts.

As I know - release is going to be in the middle of October 2014 - isn't it ?

Uh, it was Beta in August, then moved to September...

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:10:01 PM

Fake rich means you are living on borrowed money like me, albeit not faking rich as I'd want to be seen as 'cos I don't know any bank that will make me enough a faking rich bloke. .Wink

For fakes sake, you have a faking problem there Rockethead....lol....

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
bigogiant

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:24:16 PM

Perhaps our chinese nemsters have problems to open btt.  Sad

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=794472.0

Should we think about an alternative way to give them information about NEM?

Maybe in a couple of weeks the chinese government decide to close the access to our forum.

xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:31:13 PM

Maybe in a couple of weeks the chinese government decide to close the access to our forum.

Censorship is a serious problem in china: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112603/the-strange-case-of-bitcointalks-chinese-ban
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:35:37 PM

Censorship is a serious problem in china: http://cointelegraph.com/news/112603/the-strange-case-of-bitcointalks-chinese-ban

Same reason why whe need anonymous payments. Their not just for pedos and other assholes. They are also for people that need to stay anonymous becaue their goverment will lock them up if they new about certain payments.

bigogiant

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:40:06 PM

Thanks for the link.

“To Chinese government officials, they don’t care about Bitcoin but they care about a group of people gathering together to protest.”

Maybe the Chinese government is afraid of that scenario.

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 12:50:03 PM

A party official probably fell for a scam on the forums Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 12:57:00 PM

Perhaps our chinese nemsters have problems to open btt.  Sad

Thanks for the link.

“To Chinese government officials, they don’t care about Bitcoin but they care about a group of people gathering together to protest.”

Yes, this was indeed a serious problem. When I was in China recently, I could not get on to Google and BTT access was sporadic. VPN won't work either. They will track you down like a cat and mouse game and disrupt your connectivity. I had a few VPNs and had to rotate using it. It is so counter productive.

I think we should communicate with fellow Nemsters via a chinese website. Anyone here from China who happened to scaled the Great Firewall?
bigogiant

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:04:02 PM

Thanks for the link.

Yes, this was indeed a serious problem. When I was in China recently, I could not get on to Google and BTT access was sporadic. VPN won't work either. They will track you down like a cat and mouse game and disrupt your connectivity. I had a few VPNs and had to rotate using it. It is so counter productive.

I think we should communicate with fellow Nemsters via a chinese website. Anyone here from China who happened to scaled the Great Firewall?

We should write some articles on QQ. QQ is the chinese version of Twitter. It doesn't matter if some party official read it, too.

jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 01:04:29 PM

I went to China and basically most of the websites I used were blocked.  I wasn't able to get around it.  

I have friends there that can get around it, as mentioned earlier, it is a constant game of cat and mouse.  

All my Chinese friends on Facebook (I have quite a few) go dark when they are in China.  Normal people don't even try to bother breaking the wall.  

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 01:05:28 PM

We should write some articles on QQ. QQ is the chinese version of Twitter. It doesn't matter if some party official read it, too.

+1 for QQ.  It is the main way things there are done

bigogiant

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 01:11:04 PM

Have we some chinese nemsters living in HongKong?

HongKong is a special area of china. People from HongKong can also use Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Bitcointalk... without being afraid of censorship and they can use QQ, too.

Therefore they could participate on btt and communicate the newest information on QQ to the whole chinese mainland.

jabo38
Legendary

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 01:39:31 PM

HongKong is a special area of china. People from HongKong can also use Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, Bitcointalk... without being afraid of censorship and they can use QQ, too.

Therefore they could participate on btt and communicate the newest information on QQ to the whole chinese mainland.

A long time ago (back when UP was in charge) there was a Chinese guy on the Trello forum.  He said that when NEM was launching he wanted to make a QQ page.  I don't recall his name now though. 

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 01:41:21 PM

A long time ago (back when UP was in charge) there was a Chinese guy on the Trello forum.  He said that when NEM was launching he wanted to make a QQ page.  I don't recall his name now though. 

Michael8888

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
bigogiant

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 02:00:14 PM

+1 for QQ.  It is the main way things there are done

A long time ago (back when UP was in charge) there was a Chinese guy on the Trello forum.  He said that when NEM was launching he wanted to make a QQ page.  I don't recall his name now though.  

Michael8888

Is he coming from HongKong?
He needs free access to bitcointalk and only there is almost no censorship.
Otherwise when he comes from outside china he can be directly on a watch.

rockethead
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 02:22:13 PM

+1 for QQ.  It is the main way things there are done

A long time ago (back when UP was in charge) there was a Chinese guy on the Trello forum.  He said that when NEM was launching he wanted to make a QQ page.  I don't recall his name now though.  

Michael8888

Is he coming from HongKong?
He needs free access to bitcointalk and only there is almost no censorship.
Otherwise when he comes from outside china he can be directly on a watch.

He is in China I think.
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 03:13:13 PM

Thanks for the link.

:offtopic:

I dont know that censorship in China are like this, härregud>Sad

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
speculanem

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2014, 03:38:04 PM

Does anyone know if gold/silver coin crowdsale is an IPO or not?

Is there speculation thread on nem forum?
Pages: « 1 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 [264] 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: