Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:28:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QTL] Quatloo, A DarkWaveGravity Scrypt Coin Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1  (Read 408394 times)
QuidPro

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:20:01 PM

Glad I mined this at launch  Grin    Good work and looking forward to the developments.
BTHECREATOR

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:22:04 PM

If Quatloo-Trader is released Monday as a good-effort product, and if ON MONDAY a clear roadmap to bot integration is layed out, this coin has the potential to make a lot of people a lot of money purely as a speculative vehicle. Backers, developers, early adopters, and those playing the breakouts stand to make some serious BTC. At the same time, if the team behind this coin continues to develop the features they're suggesting they'd like to, this coin will develop significant value apart from it's speculative usage and will be an excellent hold.

I don't know much about the team behind this coin, but I'd like to encourage them to stay committed, work hard, and stay CLOSELY engaged with the community. This coin, has real and BIG potential. I'm an early adopter, and I'd like to see my good faith support and participation rewarded.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:23:59 PM

If Quatloo-Trader is released Monday as a good-effort product, and if ON MONDAY a clear roadmap to bot integration is layed out, this coin has the potential to make a lot of people a lot of money purely as a speculative vehicle. Backers, developers, early adopters, and those playing the breakouts stand to make some serious BTC. At the same time, if the team behind this coin continues to develop the features they're suggesting they'd like to, this coin will develop significant value apart from it's speculative usage and will be an excellent hold.

I don't know much about the team behind this coin, but I'd like to encourage them to stay committed, work hard, and stay CLOSELY engaged with the community. This coin, has real and BIG potential. I'm an early adopter, and I'd like to see my good faith support and participation rewarded.
hold your coins, soon price will go to 100k statoshi, Grin Grin
do not sell at cheap price Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:29:17 PM

dev is a senior member and if you go through his posts he knows his stuff, so im confident. we throw hundreds of btc at coins made by newbies, with current supply 0.01 is not out of the question. like i said bittrex has 33k +members plus. a member needs to have 100 coins to use the app for free. he can trade the 100 coins back that is amazing too. so say 50% of bittrex users regularly use it, that would mean 16.5k members would need to hold 1.65million coins. current supply 1.2million, plus many are holding their coins so supply is going to be very very very thin. demand is going to sky rocket.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:30:38 PM

i doubt anyone would trade their 100 coin for 0.10btc at 100k sats at 0.01btc maybe. 29k coins mined per day hardly anything. glad im in here.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:32:15 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2014, 07:43:41 PM by leigh2k14

I see that there are a total of 100,000,000 coins to be mined.

There are roughly 1.1 mill in circulation.

My question is how many coins will there be each year?

Edit: worked it out from the post above.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:34:51 PM

dev is a senior member and if you go through his posts he knows his stuff, so im confident. we throw hundreds of btc at coins made by newbies, with current supply 0.01 is not out of the question. like i said bittrex has 33k +members plus. a member needs to have 100 coins to use the app for free. he can trade the 100 coins back that is amazing too. so say 50% of bittrex users regularly use it, that would mean 16.5k members would need to hold 1.65million coins. current supply 1.2million, plus many are holding their coins so supply is going to be very very very thin. demand is going to sky rocket.

also keep in mind that the advanced version requires more coins
BTHECREATOR

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 07:45:29 PM

I hear where you're coming from on this, but I think 2-3% adoption is a more realistic target. The true value of this coin lies in giving more advanced traders (or traders who aspire to be advanced) access to affordable bot technology and an advanced trading UI. But again, the dev has to kill it. This needs to look and perform excellently.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:21:14 PM

why use this instead of bittrex y'all

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
exoton

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:25:54 PM

because it will trade without any emotion , any coin while you are sleeping , those bots usually cost 0,5-5 btc without possibility to sell them back , potentially for a profit
bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:26:41 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Ezravdb

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:38:40 PM

Nice!

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
Ezravdb

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:41:31 PM

100K marketcap. nice

▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

|
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:42:21 PM

Quatloo is now on page 1 at coinmarketcap , its in top 100   #85 and moving up!

come to the freenode irc channel, #quatloocoin.  Ive also coded a price/market summary bot for quatloo at the channel.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:43:58 PM

This will create demand and add value to this coin.

I’ve put a couple of BTC into this, lets see where it takes me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

exoton

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 08:46:22 PM

come to the freenode irc channel, #quatloocoin.  Ive also coded a price/market summary bot for quatloo at the channel.

so we will have a botwar in qtl/btc monday Cheesy
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:20:37 PM

I actually watched what I assumed were the API trading tool(s) on Friday when there was very little action.  Tons of 1 QLT buy/sells...I watched them all day and then was tired of how long it was taking and bought into the sells.  I figured then that the app is operational unless someone was using their own bots which seems unlikely.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
exoton

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:21:42 PM

I actually watched what I assumed were the API trading tool(s) on Friday when there was very little action.  Tons of 1 QLT buy/sells...I watched them all day and then was tired of how long it was taking and bought into the sells.  I figured then that the app is operational unless someone was using their own bots which seems unlikely.

i also think they are currently at work and have been since at least yesterday
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:27:22 PM

I actually watched what I assumed were the API trading tool(s) on Friday when there was very little action.  Tons of 1 QLT buy/sells...I watched them all day and then was tired of how long it was taking and bought into the sells.  I figured then that the app is operational unless someone was using their own bots which seems unlikely.

The Quatloo-Trader is not being used by anyone.. no one has it. There are traders trading QTl that are using something.. i don't know who and I don't know what they are using.  Probably 1 or 2 protraders using a commercial bot.
BTHECREATOR

View Profile
July 27, 2014, 09:36:02 PM

I hear where you're coming from on this, but I think 2-3% adoption is a more realistic target. The true value of this coin lies in giving more advanced traders (or traders who aspire to be advanced) access to affordable bot technology and an advanced trading UI. But again, the dev has to kill it. This needs to look and perform excellently.

I'd like to revise what I said above. It's very clear upon closer inspection that this technology has much to offer the new trader with a willingness to utilize novice-friendly features. The multi-tier subscription model can extend potential adoption rates above 2-3% over time if developed and marketed appropriately.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: