Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:38:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QTL] Quatloo, A DarkWaveGravity Scrypt Coin Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1  (Read 408394 times)
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:06:52 AM

I predict 1 000 000 Satoshi per QTL soon.

Those who don´t believe that can just sell now and find some fud-buddies to cuddle with.

Be like that guy who bought a Pizza for 10 000 Bitcoins, remember him?
Keep dreaming...zZzZzZzZ..

You need 500 QTL (in this version) to trade auto
There are 100 000+ Traders in crypto now spread around all the exchanges, and Quatloo-Trader will support all of them - so all those traders will want Quatloo-Trader as well.

Lets be ultra positive and say if everyone of them buy 500 QTL to load their trader - then the demand is 50 000 000 QTL (that is 50 million QTL) and ofc - there will be some years until those are mined.

QuatlooCoin is right now more like a Quatloo-Trader-Stock, and the numbers don´t lie.

Then you have the multiplication factor - there are more and more traders coming into crypto every day - they too want to auto-trade, and will get QTL and Quatloo-Trader.

And that is my reasoning for why I think QuatlooCoin will become this years winner - with a sky high market-cap that will show everyone who is king around here.

Supply & Demand, Baby Cheesy

Cheers Cheesy

Totally agree.. in few days mined coins will be run out because of people who want to use software then MOON!!!  Shocked
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:13:35 AM

I predict 1 000 000 Satoshi per QTL soon.

Those who don´t believe that can just sell now and find some fud-buddies to cuddle with.

Be like that guy who bought a Pizza for 10 000 Bitcoins, remember him?
Keep dreaming...zZzZzZzZ..

You need 500 QTL (in this version) to trade auto
There are 100 000+ Traders in crypto now spread around all the exchanges, and Quatloo-Trader will support all of them - so all those traders will want Quatloo-Trader as well.

Lets be ultra positive and say if everyone of them buy 500 QTL to load their trader - then the demand is 50 000 000 QTL (that is 50 million QTL) and ofc - there will be some years until those are mined.

QuatlooCoin is right now more like a Quatloo-Trader-Stock, and the numbers don´t lie.

Then you have the multiplication factor - there are more and more traders coming into crypto every day - they too want to auto-trade, and will get QTL and Quatloo-Trader.

And that is my reasoning for why I think QuatlooCoin will become this years winner - with a sky high market-cap that will show everyone who is king around here.

Supply & Demand, Baby Cheesy

Cheers Cheesy

Totally agree.. in few days mined coins will be run out because of people who want to use software then MOON!!!  Shocked
If the software works without any bugs and problems, then we can say "MOON"
Hopefully the software will work without any problem
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 11:22:51 AM

I haven't tested the new bot trader yet, as i'm on linux Cry

Could someone write a little review?

Also will there be plans for a Linux wallet? or do we have to run through programs like wine?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 11:59:33 AM

I think to make everything above board and build confidence, the premine should be put in Escrow, with the address made public.  This is what Fuelcoin and others have done.  It helps to stop any fear of a premine dump.  I think these days it's not really optional anymore.  It's a necessity.

+1! At today's prices the amount of premine is too big and  will push away part of investors. Maybe when the coin's MarketCap was 20 000 $ it was not so important but now it is neccesary to do smthng about it.

If Dev is really serious about QTL and not gonna dump on our heads then he will do some thing.

For example at first show in the OP the amount of the premine in QTL, public address of the premine and a list of bounties that were/ will be given for particular works of particular users.
I think it will be enough at the beginning.
Dev, what do you say?  Smiley

P.S. Going to buy some desent amount of QTL after it becomes more clear with premine's future.

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
PatCash79

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:09:06 PM

I think to make everything above board and build confidence, the premine should be put in Escrow, with the address made public.  This is what Fuelcoin and others have done.  It helps to stop any fear of a premine dump.  I think these days it's not really optional anymore.  It's a necessity.

+1! At today's prices the amount of premine is too big and  will push away part of investors. Maybe when the coin's MarketCap was 20 000 $ it was not so important but now it is neccesary to do smthng about it.

If Dev is really serious about QTL and not gonna dump on our heads then he will do some thing.

For example at first show in the OP the amount of the premine in QTL, public address of the premine and a list of bounties that were/ will be given for particular works of particular users.

P.S. Going to buy some desent amount of QTL after it becomes more clear with premine's future.
+1
loges

Activity: 308

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:40:37 PM

I agree the premine should be made more transparent,  but I also find it funny that some of the people up in arms about a premine have no problem throwing thousands of btc at things like ethereum that don't even have a product yet.
3angle

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

keymaker

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 12:51:46 PM

I have 30 Quatloo-Traders up now autotrading, program runs without problems - no crash, no bugs - and more features are about to be added.

If you are not using the bot yet - you are seriously missing out Cheesy

We are building the Cash-Register for Crypto-Currency - Join us at #CXC on Freenode IRC
Get Activation-Keys for the Cash-Register for Crypto here! Read more about it at http://www.cxc.bid
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:55:13 PM

I agree the premine should be made more transparent,  but I also find it funny that some of the people up in arms about a premine have no problem throwing thousands of btc at things like ethereum that don't even have a product yet.

Or panic bought Darkcoin up to an 80 million market cap when Evan was most likely dumping tens of thousands of coins on the way up, ooops did I just say that  Smiley
interupted

Activity: 258

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:14:24 PM

Can someone in the know write some instructions on how to use the bot software. It looks interesting but Ive never used a bot before.

MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:55:24 PM

If people are really that worried about the premine why not research where it is? It is not that hard to read the blockexplorer. Everything is out in the open, it just takes a little time to find out that:

http://explore.quatloos.org:2750/a/QQZ36DF5yN
QQZ36DF5yN4PjzxqApCPZcdLXJVpXAZz3t
390810 QTL

This actually is part of the premine that is left untouched

http://explore.quatloos.org:2750/a/QYQTfJQG6H
QYQTfJQG6HBMFSB62d8GTAJBhzvJMVrvji
180633 QTL

This is an address that holds parts of the premine. If you follow the money from block 0 you will find out that a lot of amounts like 5000, 1000 are paid: most definitely the bounties.

These 2 addresses contain most of the premine: 571443 QTL.  

Do your own research and find out that DEV is doing a good job, paying bounties and working very hard for this coin.

That's all I was asking for. I shouldn't have to delve in to the blockchain just to find out where the pre-mine is.

Now we watch these addresses and we'll see how it goes!

A few points.. Only since yesterday were there any serious demands for records of the premine and bounties because no one cared.  Now that there's some success and real value here..we have this out cry.  What I have.. i am not dumping.  What was posted above with the block explorer is right on.

About the Quatloo-Trader:
It's made to trade all coins.. It's beta now and its going to be great with many more middle-man friendly features. It gives Quatloo inherit value and .. wait till you see it in a week.. and then in 2 weeks!
What you are seeing now and in the near future is the result of well spent premine and the hard work of a committed dev and a few who were committed from the start.  If you want to who we are and what we are doing.. come to the IRC channel #quatloocoin on freenode.net.  We just may rain some QTL on you!
Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:59:06 PM

Also will there be plans for a Linux wallet? or do we have to run through programs like wine?

Maybe it will work with mono (linux implementation of .net), I did not have time to try it myself yet, but I will when I have time. Quatloo-trader does not work with wine, I tried that Wink
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:01:10 PM

Maybe it will work with mono (linux implementation of .net), I did not have time to try it myself yet, but I will when I have time. Quatloo-trader does not work with wine, I tried that Wink

I'd be real interested in hearing if someone gets it working with mono.  The newest release of mono really should work.  But it has to be the most recent mono release.
ThePeePs

Activity: 350

https://cryptassist.io

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:30:20 PM

I'm going to be trying with mono today, and if I get it working, I'll post a howto for the *nix crowd.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Tuwie2

Activity: 138

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:41:15 PM

Markus has been a developer thus far, providing everything he said he would when stated.

I can understand why some people would be concerned about the premine, but, this also is not an anonymous developer like most of the rest.  Yet, everyone jumps right on board when they launch a new coina dn are surprised what that anonymous dev is gone.

Markus, has been available all day every day since this coin launched, he has listened to the advice of the community and been very forthcoming the whole time.

I know a few of the people that hold a portion of the premine/bounties, me being one of them, most of them either have the entire amount left, or actually a lot more.  I am the the latter, I began buying at 100 sats all the way up to where we are now.  I wont be dumping my coins anytime soon either.

As mentioned, most of these bounties were paid out when the coin price was between 100-400 sats, when there was maybe 1-200 MH on the network.

Join us in the IRC channel #quatloocoin to chat more, you will get answers a lot faster.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:06:30 PM

I'd be real interested in hearing if someone gets it working with mono.  The newest release of mono really should work.  But it has to be the most recent mono release.

I've tried but nothing actually happens when trying to run it though Terminal.  It just seems to be busy for about 30 seconds and goes back to a command prompt.  If someone could do a mac compile using the Mono developer software that would be awesome.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:08:11 PM

Markus has been a developer thus far, providing everything he said he would when stated.

I can understand why some people would be concerned about the premine, but, this also is not an anonymous developer like most of the rest.  Yet, everyone jumps right on board when they launch a new coina dn are surprised what that anonymous dev is gone.

Markus, has been available all day every day since this coin launched, he has listened to the advice of the community and been very forthcoming the whole time.

I know a few of the people that hold a portion of the premine/bounties, me being one of them, most of them either have the entire amount left, or actually a lot more.  I am the the latter, I began buying at 100 sats all the way up to where we are now.  I wont be dumping my coins anytime soon either.

As mentioned, most of these bounties were paid out when the coin price was between 100-400 sats, when there was maybe 1-200 MH on the network.

Join us in the IRC channel #quatloocoin to chat more, you will get answers a lot faster.

I don't think anyone here believes any of you are going to dump the premine.  The problem is premines have such negative connotations at present that it scares new people away.
thistrader

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:16:28 PM

Hahahahaha - you guys Cheesy
That was me - testing out the stab-function in the Quatloo-trader.

Made you all talk about it and making screenshots Smiley

LOL - Even provoked some of you to sell cheap coins down to my buy-walls

This APP is the best thing that has happen to Altcoins!

DEV: +1

oh wow was it, lol give me a break, no one needs to test using 5btc buy/sells lol. its clear volume is being manipulate. still doesn't change the fact that premine is huge and ipominer has 50000 coins and the others too. bet dev has around 400k coins current 65btc.

whats your point? If someone has 30k coins and wants to fuck with them (and pay a .25% fee each time) power to them.

The whole buy order book is 5 BTC big...no one can dump even a fraction of the premine even if they wanted too, and won't because were all in it for the long run.

Every successful coin out there has done the exact same thing. You can keep trolling and watch the price rise.

yes he can fuck with them to create fake volume go ahead no one is stopping you and no one is stopping me from pointing that out. ive only seen the price fall. yes they can dump the premine the more they dump the more people will think its cheap when it goes lower. just not a fan of the dev holding that much. look at other coins their premine is stated in op clearly, here you have to find where it says it. tell dev to place clearly next to 100million coin max. current supply being under 1.2million with the remaining premine i think are 400k is too much, plus giving out 50k bounties, good luck with that

Agreed. You can't say "Oh the less that 1% pre-mine has been CLEARLY stated since the beginning" when all other coins list the pre-mine total right next to the total coin supply. You also can't say that the dev is being honest if they refuse to show the premine wallet address.

You guys invested in this are deluding yourselves if you do not see this as a big problem for this coin.

I am sorry for you that you are unable to read paragraphs without understanding them. If you can't read and comprehend information in a non-traditional (cookie-cutter) format then you should get out of crypto now... maybe go back to high school and finish english.
Templates don't make a good coin. It is valuable coins that attract cool people to create useful templates.

If people are really that worried about the premine why not research where it is? It is not that hard to read the blockexplorer. Everything is out in the open, it just takes a little time to find out that:

390810 QTL

180633 QTL

This is an address that holds parts of the premine. If you follow the money from block 0 you will find out that a lot of amounts like 5000, 1000 are paid: most definitely the bounties.

Do your own research and find out that DEV is doing a good job, paying bounties and working very hard for this coin.

That's all I was asking for. I shouldn't have to delve in to the blockchain just to find out where the pre-mine is.

This guy needs a silver spoon for his breakfast coin. Glad someone finally spoon fed him! (No offence, due diligence is everyone's responsibility. If you disagree, Disney World is open year round...)

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV
MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:16:02 PM

Quatloo is now on page 1 at coinmarketcap , its in top 100   #85 and moving up!

come to the freenode irc channel, #quatloocoin.  Ive also coded a price/market summary bot for quatloo at the channel.

so we will have a botwar in qtl/btc monday Cheesy

I actually watched what I assumed were the API trading tool(s) on Friday when there was very little action.  Tons of 1 QLT buy/sells...I watched them all day and then was tired of how long it was taking and bought into the sells.  I figured then that the app is operational unless someone was using their own bots which seems unlikely.

The Quatloo-Trader is not being used by anyone.. no one has it. There are traders trading QTl that are using something.. i don't know who and I don't know what they are using.  Probably 1 or 2 protraders using a commercial bot.

I don't think that it is that big of a deal but I was mildly annoyed when I found this on my Twitter feed this morning.  Ain't got to lie to kick it, yo...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 06:49:26 PM

390810 QTL

180633 QTL

A few points.. Only since yesterday were there any serious demands for records of the premine and bounties because no one cared.  Now that there's some success and real value here..we have this out cry.  What I have.. i am not dumping.  What was posted above with the block explorer is right on.

So what do you, MarKusRomanus, say about my proposal I made in my last post? I think it's not a big deal to edit the OP a bit and add there some lines concerning premine...

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 07:12:01 PM

I don't understand why  ppl don't talk much about VIA premine/presale/ICO?
Or
SYS or like many others.
We always trying to attack a new coin to get benefited from it. Its not the right way. We create a very bad trend for cryptoland. if we don't like a coin just leave it. Place one or two post about it>
Now a days I see SCAM, SCAM, Legit, fuck,,,,,,,I am bored.
Every dev should do something with community & trust to protect their interest on that coin for long time.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: