Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:36:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QTL] Quatloo, A DarkWaveGravity Scrypt Coin Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1  (Read 408394 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:40:24 PM

Dev should know the drills. There is so many ways you can deal with premine that will not  jeopadize development! Perception is everything in crypto! Market always behave irrationally, you just have to play along!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 03:17:23 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2014, 03:30:37 PM by MarKusRomanus

The app was updated last night...
Download Link : http://quatloos.org/downloads/Quatloo-Trader.zip
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=717995.0

next build is already on deck for release soon...

MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:08:46 PM

My POD review by CryptoAsian:

http://cryptoasian.com/qtl-quatloo/
Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 01:44:22 PM

Why is QTL disabled on bittrex? anyone?

EDIT: ok looks like it might be to azure maintenance
divlyfein

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:43:43 PM

Looking forward to the Cryptsy and Poloniex implementation!
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2014, 06:16:51 PM

100 Quatloocoin QTL #giveaway almost 6 blocks! & free trading tool. Must follow @CRYPT0N1TE Retweet this. Sunday winner will be chosen

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

WhiteLion

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:19:12 AM

Just an opinion: The release of a trading bot to anyone who buys QTL is like putting a gun in the hands of a child. IMHO,99.9% of crypto traders (which would include me as well) do not have the foggiest notion how to properly use a trading bot.

I earnestly believe the devaluation of your own coin is a direct result of its own members misusing the bot. Every time I see "triple naught trading" of a coin (ie: .0001, .0002, .0009, etc.) I know a bot is involved and I dump my holdings as fast as I can and get out of that coin. If the members of this forum or investors in QTL had any sense, they would use the bot on another coin, not the very one they are holding!!! Kids with guns!

If you do not like my post, please do not vent your vitriol at me. Instead, simply check the box for "ignore". 

Tree Fiddy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:04:48 AM

Just an opinion: The release of a trading bot to anyone who buys QTL is like putting a gun in the hands of a child. IMHO,99.9% of crypto traders (which would include me as well) do not have the foggiest notion how to properly use a trading bot.

I earnestly believe the devaluation of your own coin is a direct result of its own members misusing the bot. Every time I see "triple naught trading" of a coin (ie: .0001, .0002, .0009, etc.) I know a bot is involved and I dump my holdings as fast as I can and get out of that coin. If the members of this forum or investors in QTL had any sense, they would use the bot on another coin, not the very one they are holding!!! Kids with guns!

If you do not like my post, please do not vent your vitriol at me. Instead, simply check the box for "ignore". 

With this logic you won't be on Bittrex at all soon enough.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 03:34:48 AM

The QTL trading tool can be used with any coin, drop down menu of all the coins you own on bittrex.
It is NOT just to be used on Quatloo coin.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

fishbone

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:43:14 PM

Can it be used at more than one coin at once?
WhiteLion

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:53:49 PM

Very true!!! I do not believe any exchange will be of much use once there are large numbers of indiscriminate bot users.   
WhiteLion

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 01:56:25 PM

The QTL trading tool can be used with any coin, drop down menu of all the coins you own on bittrex.
It is NOT just to be used on Quatloo coin.

I do understand your point but that just makes it worse. If it were limited just to QTL, that would be the only coin to suffer. But since the bot can reach out to any coin, all of them will be subject to being damaged.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:05:28 PM

Very true!!! I do not believe any exchange will be of much use once there are large numbers of indiscriminate bot users.  

By your logic then, the major stock markets around the world are not of much use.  Trading software , some with automated tasks and algorithms, are a fact of life in modern trading.  Any coin with decent volume will not be adversely affected.. and this fact applies to markets without any trading bots.  Low volume markets are subject to wild swings, trading software or not.
Nutzfleisch

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:09:28 PM

I don´t see the problems with the bots. I´ve discovered this coin too late and I´m happy that I was able to buy some for a very cheap price. I´m fine with it.  Cheesy

When people starting realize (later than me  Grin ) that this coin is pure gold then no bot will be able to stop the buyer side....
WhiteLion

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:03:14 AM

By your logic then, the major stock markets around the world are not of much use.  Trading software , some with automated tasks and algorithms, are a fact of life in modern trading.  Any coin with decent volume will not be adversely affected.. and this fact applies to markets without any trading bots.  Low volume markets are subject to wild swings, trading software or not.

I think you are being disingenuous. The chart for your own coin looks like a tennis match. Lob, smash, lob, smash... which is due to your own Frankenstein you created. But let me be clear about my position so no one can put words in my mouth:

1. @MarKusRomanus is to be given great credit for his ingenuity in devising this coin. Maybe not original, but at least it has been implemented and he is standing behind it and promising even further advances.

2. An automated trading application is not in and of itself inherently bad.

3. What is bad is putting such a powerful application into the hands of neophytes and unleashing them into the crypto trading market to reek havoc.

jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 06:55:53 AM

Chickenstips Quatloo pool is up and running.
Start mining your QTL before difficulty skyrockets!

http://quatloo.chickenstrips.net/index.php?page=dashboard

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money