Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:54:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QTL] Quatloo, A DarkWaveGravity Scrypt Coin Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1  (Read 408385 times)
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 11:48:22 PM

I'm sticking to the theory that the coin reaches parity with the value of the Trader.  Make it a $10,000 Application please!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
divlyfein

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:05:24 AM

I've literally only just read about Quatloo in the last 20 minutes, and I have to say, I'm in....

I just bought 1,000+ on Bittrex, but even in the time I was reading the price went from 6600 to 7000+....

I've never used trading software, so tomorrow will be my first attempt - looking forward to it Smiley

That's awesome. Think about how many more will be learning about Quatloo in the future. The coin may have come out a few months ago, but a lot more people have yet to learn about it. It's easy to get lost in a sea of altcoins, but for those reasons listed on the previous page QTL is bound to stand out.

That's great it got listed on Poloniex! Coinwarz is pretty much a given, I'm glad to see people are still voting long after being in first.
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:49:58 AM

I'm sticking to the theory that the coin reaches parity with the value of the Trader.  Make it a $10,000 Application please!

I see it sort of like Darkcoin Masternodes. Gives a really good reason to hold. What do you do with holding Litecoins anyway?

dleader

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:50:16 AM

no mac wallet/trader yet hey?
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:39:59 AM

no mac wallet/trader yet hey?

I am using it on one of my windows GPU miners for now. I like Macs as well. As for the wallet, need QTL on an exchange for the bot to work, so for 1k-3k not as much of an issue.

cycoinminer

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:37:49 AM

I've literally only just read about Quatloo in the last 20 minutes, and I have to say, I'm in....

I just bought 1,000+ on Bittrex, but even in the time I was reading the price went from 6600 to 7000+....

I've never used trading software, so tomorrow will be my first attempt - looking forward to it Smiley

That's awesome. Think about how many more will be learning about Quatloo in the future. The coin may have come out a few months ago, but a lot more people have yet to learn about it. It's easy to get lost in a sea of altcoins, but for those reasons listed on the previous page QTL is bound to stand out.

That's great it got listed on Poloniex! Coinwarz is pretty much a given, I'm glad to see people are still voting long after being in first.

You're right about the sea of shitcoins, for sure.
I'm pretty much invested, with any real value, In nlg,nobl, and dgb.

What I'm looking for, is directions / guide to using the trading software if someone can help out. I'll be in the office soon, so what better way to spend my time than learning how to use this!  :-)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 05:41:11 AM

I can't get a cryptsy account till I move next week but am on POLO AND Trex.. Can I use the trader for these two? Also I am a total noob for auto trading, is there any support or help? Also how many  Quatloo do I need minimum? I have bagged 400 so far. Smiley Smiley

I have another question also..If I have say 3 btc approx in each account, POLO, TREX AND CRYPTSY..is it possible to make 5% net profit arbing using the Software? If possible I would like to do this for my bagholderss of QIBUCK.. A 15% roi would be nice monthly.. I am trying to use a conservative figure as a day trader, I mean if I could hit 10% then it would be lovely.. Also would I need to own 9 btc of the same coin to do this yes? Say pic one coin or maybe 3 coins 1 btc each to have more arbitrage situations? Any ideas? Smiley. Trying to grow a coin and day trade manually is a killer so seriously looking at the QUATLOO Trader route.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:19:58 AM

I can't get a cryptsy account till I move next week but am on POLO AND Trex.. Can I use the trader for these two? Also I am a total noob for auto trading, is there any support or help? Also how many  Quatloo do I need minimum? I have bagged 400 so far. Smiley Smiley

I have another question also..If I have say 3 btc approx in each account, POLO, TREX AND CRYPTSY..is it possible to make 5% net profit arbing using the Software? If possible I would like to do this for my bagholderss of QIBUCK.. A 15% roi would be nice monthly.. I am trying to use a conservative figure as a day trader, I mean if I could hit 10% then it would be lovely.. Also would I need to own 9 btc of the same coin to do this yes? Say pic one coin or maybe 3 coins 1 btc each to have more arbitrage situations? Any ideas? Smiley. Trying to grow a coin and day trade manually is a killer so seriously looking at the QUATLOO Trader route.
I got most of my btc by running my own, custom build arb bot.
Maybe I need to learn more about smart trading but my 8 months of experience with ARB learned me that the amount of btc you have on each exchange makes no difference,  sure there's a minimum but when you got a lot more it doesn't mean your profits raise by the same factor. The are are possibilities,  but just a limited amount and you are not going to be the only one to go after them.
So yes, there's free btc between all exchanges but not so much as before, still it's a steady daily income.
And .... a really smart bot choosing his own markets or manual work every couple of days. Also be prepared to spend a lot of time following up on tickets about withdraws that got stuck somehow, make over 80 transfers a day, am happy if I have less than 5 tickets open at a time.
Cryptsy is really bad with automated withdraws and has the irritating habit of feeding your bot old order books (ever 10 secs old is enough to get a situation that's needs special coding)
Still, yes there is money, make sure to include Cryptsy because of there auto sell by miners but do not underestimate it. It's no free money making machine
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:00:06 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 11:11:29 AM by MarKusRomanus

http://crypto-prices.com/QTL

To answer some of the questions above... I will be making a tutorial video for the new Quatloo trader , v2.0.  After the release Monday night, there will be quick updates over the following week for new function additions that had to wait because I was completely busy just getting everything to work great for all 3 exchanges that already existed in the original trader as well as the extras that are obvious... lots of improvements.

For arbitrage... there will not be any auto functions for arbitrage in this first release.. Just alot of great info in the common market datagrids to do it manually till the auto work gets done. Smart auto functions are also going to be added asap.

Regarding Mac versions .. sorry.  Maybe I should have coded it in Java but i didn't.  I wasn't aware that mac is so finicky for .net mono.  It works on Linux!
MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:01:23 AM

I love where this coin is going and pretty pleased to have bought back in...the level of development here isn't rivaled by many coins at all...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Bowdlerize

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:38:02 AM

I just heard of it and got in @ 8k - 9k, I expected it to drop a bit after but it's just gain ground fast.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:01:17 AM

Just curious - why is buy support so thin (on trex)?
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:12:52 AM

Just curious - why is buy support so thin (on trex)?

because is not enough hot now
cycoinminer

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:03:45 AM

To answer some of the questions above... I will be making a tutorial video for the new Quatloo trader , v2.0.  After the release Monday night, there will be quick updates over the following week for new function additions that had to wait because I was completely busy just getting everything to work great for all 3 exchanges that already existed in the original trader as well as the extras that are obvious... lots of improvements.

For arbitrage... there will not be any auto functions for arbitrage in this first release.. Just alot of great info in the common market datagrids to do it manually till it the auto work gets done. Smart auto functions are also going to be added asap.

Regarding Mac versions .. sorry.  Maybe I should have coded it in Java but i didn't/  I wasn't aware that mac is so finicky for .net mono.  It works on linux!

Looking forward to the tutorial, and the new release earlier today.

What can I say, I heard about QTL yesterday, and have picked up over 3.5k already - I wish I'd bought more last night when they were 7k, but I still got some more this morning around 9k each.

Now, looking at the Sells on Bittrex, there's only enough coins listed there (at the time of writing) to get just 40 new people involved with the Trader (based on the 1,000 QTL minimum holding).

40k of sells, for 40 new users, takes the price to around 14k SAT.

Now imagine there's just 100 new users, 200 new users, 500 new users.....

I've learned my lessons from investing in coins with no future before, no USP, no decent dev - been lucky sometimes, been stung more often than not.

I've spent my morning reading through every comment on here, all 34 pages, and I really like what I see.

You've got my interest, investment, and someone who'll help spread the word where possible. The fundamentals here are unique, and in a world where everyone copies the herd, you've released a unique new idea which benefits everyone who joins.

My only regret is not reading about this sooner Smiley
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:06:51 AM

For arbitrage... there will not be any auto functions for arbitrage in this first release.. Just alot of great info in the common market datagrids to do it manually till it the auto work gets done. Smart auto functions are also going to be added asap.

Regarding Mac versions .. sorry.  Maybe I should have coded it in Java but i didn't/  I wasn't aware that mac is so finicky for .net mono.  It works on linux!

What can I say, I heard about QTL yesterday, and have picked up over 3.5k already - I wish I'd bought more last night when they were 7k, but I still got some more this morning around 9k each.

Now, looking at the Sells on Bittrex, there's only enough coins listed there (at the time of writing) to get just 40 new people involved with the Trader (based on the 1,000 QTL minimum holding).

I've learned my lessons from investing in coins with no future before, no USP, no decent dev - been lucky sometimes, been stung more often than not.

I've spent my morning reading through every comment on here, all 34 pages, and I really like what I see.

You've got my interest, investment, and someone who'll help spread the word where possible. The fundamentals here are unique, and in a world where everyone copies the herd, you've released a unique new idea which benefits everyone who joins.

think you got your numbers wrong you need to hold 100 QTL not 1000
cycoinminer

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:14:38 AM

Like I say, I read the forum from front to back, and I found this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=655793.msg8495924#msg8495924

DEV: "I've announced on Twitter that Quatloo Trader 2.0 will be released on Monday, August 25th. 1000 QTL will be required to use the new trader for most functions.   Heads up to speculators... Do I have to spell it out to you?"

It might have gone unnoticed by people, but it drives up the barrier to usage for new people by a factor of 10.

Still, at around $50 of investment, people can have this in their arsenal - and if they don't get on with it, they can simply sell their QTL. Smiley
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:27:08 AM

Like I say, I read the forum from front to back, and I found this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=655793.msg8495924#msg8495924

DEV: "I've announced on Twitter that Quatloo Trader 2.0 will be released on Monday, August 25th. 1000 QTL will be required to use the new trader for most functions.   Heads up to speculators... Do I have to spell it out to you?"

It might have gone unnoticed by people, but it drives up the barrier to usage for new people by a factor of 10.

Still, at around $50 of investment, people can have this in their arsenal - and if they don't get on with it, they can simply sell their QTL. Smiley

actually that would put many people off. as prices rises it will become expensive to use and no one will. i already use it and have more than enough to cover 1000 qtl but its too expensive in my book. at current prices its ok but will stop growth. 100 was better.
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:53:16 AM

Depending on how good the Trader becomes, nothing wrong with making it hard to get.........

Any who are worried about the future price to play should invest NOW.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:14:02 AM

You have to understand that you can't see the entire listing for each book on Bittrex.. Only 100 for each book.  There are more than enough coins and orders !  Also, on a different note.. re-read the OP.
Sleepyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:24:48 AM

Read the OP can't see much mention of Quatloo-Trader

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: