Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 04:38:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QTL] Quatloo, A DarkWaveGravity Scrypt Coin Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1  (Read 408404 times)
NSCoins

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:33:54 PM

The other big upside no one is seeing is that.. if QTL gets too high.. like over 35-40K.. The app requirements will be lowered.. at least the 3000 level will be lowered.
Not likely I'm afraid. The 3k price for the auto function is too high considering the current state of alts these days and I think the current price drop is linked directly to that 3k price. JMHO

Agree, maybe a 2k price for full functions would work better i mean not lower as the v1 version but 2k would be way more appealing to the new people to qtl
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:48:45 PM

Well the price is CHEAP today, maybe because of the false positive. So anyone complaining about the 3k QTL needed for the full trading tool, now is your time to buy some QTL cheap. Don't let it get away.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:09:11 AM

Ok im about to release 2.0.1.3  the false positive was only a quirk with setting on my obfuscation software used to secure that app from tampering.  I've solved that issue and , finally can move forward with working on new developments.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:10:31 AM

For security:

Its something to do with the Obfuscator software i'm using now.   The .exe before its protected by obfuscation does not cause any av flags.. I obfsucate it for security.. it gets flagged!  Grrr!   I'll figure it out and get another version out soon.. There's nothing to worry about, but I know how paranoid the crypto community has become and understand any trepidation.

Thumbs up! We appreciate all your hard work.

My malawarebytes detect it as a backdoor.bot infection :/  this is the description of it: http://www.im-infected.com/trojan/backdoor-bot.html

I'm sticking with 1.5 and 2.9

waiting for the new clean one, thanks.

Which was this one?

2.0.11  is the one giving this false positive (according to dev),   1.1.5  and 2.0.9  are working fine

Something weird happened with the new trader, it sold all the coins i had (it was not in use, i was reloading markets) I am not in huge loss because i don't have that much coins in bittrex but still i will have to buy higher some of them back, why this happened?

There is no way this can have happened,  You have to explain in more detail what you are talking about.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 02:35:18 AM

Ok im about to release 2.0.1.3  the false positive was only a quirk with setting on my obfuscation software used to secure that app from tampering.  I've solved that issue and , finally can move forward with working on new developments.

What kind of improvements are in this latest release?
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:56:48 AM

What kind of improvements are in this latest release?

Look for a video tutorial release withing a few hours.
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:44:32 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2014, 04:58:53 AM by WarrEagle

Well, here is a report from the field MarKus. I first picked up this trading software when QTL was 3.5k sat. I bought 3200 shares. Your coin became profitable to me...and I sold off over half in the 20K sat area.. Happy as could be.

It works really well for certain things like micro selling and accumulation. I give you mad props for that. Yet, other bot software is out there, and its not 1 or 2 BTC its .2.

For buying and selling at the same time...it's not effective at all during a price swing...which happens all too frequently.

When you updated, I noticed the 3000 coin requirement. I was pretty miffed since at 20K sat that was a steep price increase to get those advanced features. I went ahead and begrudgingly picked up more QTL.

Now its down 15 to 25% on day trading. I lost my original profits already.....so you have a rather unhappy user and voice in this crypto community.

DELETED
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:58:24 AM

Well, here is a report from the field MarKus. I first picked up this trading software when QTL was 3.5k sat. I bought 3200 shares. Your coin became profitable to me...and I sold off over half in the 20K sat area.. Happy as could be.

It works really well for certain things like micro selling and accumulation. I give you mad props for that. Yet, other bot software is out there, and its not 1 or 2 BTC its .2.

For buying and selling at the same time...it's not effective at all during a price swing...which happens all too frequently.

When you updated, I noticed the 3000 coin requirement. I was pretty miffed since at 20K sat that was a steep price increase to get those advanced features. I went ahead and begrudgingly picked up more QTL.

Now its down 15 to 25% on day trading. I lost my original profits already.....so you have a rather unhappy user and voice in this crypto community.

3 weeks from now, I envision a very happy voice that bought in more at the 15-17k range now.
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:17:48 AM

Responsive hard working dev, and great trading software! This is one to watch guys.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2014, 06:51:04 AM

On days when multipools mine and dump it to 17k, look at it as a gift.  Once more exchanges are added to the tool and auto-arb, you will see many traders wanting the tool, and having to buy QTL to get it, and 20k will look good in the rear view mirror.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 06:56:13 AM

If I made such bad decisions I would not be too happy either. But this is what it is, *your* bad decisions, not sure why are you here trying to imply like Marcus is someone even remotely responsible for these... jeez. If the other bot software is cheaper in your opinion, this is the great thing about this bot, you can sell all your QTL and move to that other bot. You have a choice, yet if you buy another bot that's it, you bought it and the only way of getting your money invested in it is by trading other coins and hoping you do not repeat your initial bad decisions that brought you up to this point.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:25:19 AM

I've released version 2.0.1.5 along wit ha video to explain the new additions since 2.0.1.0:

-  Stop limit for advanced order placement
-  Withdrawal ability for any coin in any of the 3 exchanges
-  Live ticker.
The tutorial video is listed in the OP at the ANN thread,
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:19:09 AM

Thanks for the hard work.

Even though I have not used it myself, I have purchased 5 advanced copies worth. I did buy it higher than current price but I am not worried at all Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 08:38:08 AM

So FUD for this coin is to complain that it acts like a coin being traded on markets.  To the FUDsters:  you are too funny with this stuff.  To the honest critics and people wanting to make this work:  thank you!
Scriptiee

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:20:51 AM

Thanks for the hard work.

Even though I have not used it myself, I have purchased 5 advanced copies worth. I did buy it higher than current price but I am not worried at all Smiley

You should try it dude, it's a great tool indeed.
WarrEagle

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:17:44 PM

If I made such bad decisions I would not be too happy either. But this is what it is, *your* bad decisions, not sure why are you here trying to imply like Marcus is someone even remotely responsible for these... jeez. If the other bot software is cheaper in your opinion, this is the great thing about this bot, you can sell all your QTL and move to that other bot. You have a choice, yet if you buy another bot that's it, you bought it and the only way of getting your money invested in it is by trading other coins and hoping you do not repeat your initial bad decisions that brought you up to this point.

Sir, just because I don't trade like the masses, mean I am making bad decisions. Selling for profit is NEVER a bad decision. The ire comes from being forced to pay more, had I known that the requirements changed I would not have sold to begin with. That's the only issue here. Certainly not bad trading decisions.

DELETED
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:07:37 PM

Sir, just because I don't trade like the masses, mean I am making bad decisions. Selling for profit is NEVER a bad decision. The ire comes from being forced to pay more, had I known that the requirements changed I would not have sold to begin with. That's the only issue here. Certainly not bad trading decisions.

You sold when you should have held. Every man here has done this at one stage or another, some of us more than once a week! haha - But seriously though, it is your decision and your fault. I don't care about your rationalization of the decision - you made it and you retrospectively shouldn't have . Get over it ;-)
WarrEagle

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 10:56:43 PM

You sold when you should have held. Every man here has done this at one stage or another, some of us more than once a week! haha - But seriously though, it is your decision and your fault. I don't care about your rationalization of the decision - you made it and you retrospectively shouldn't have . Get over it ;-)

You can GEABOD mK?

DELETED
pitbullfan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 02:21:33 AM

This is a great idea. Thanks for making the application available and for the quick enhancements.

One thing i really want (and it may already be there, and I'm just too dumb to see it) is a way for me to pick a coin say QTL for example, and then be able to set an automated task to watch the price, and if it dips to a price that i set, it executes a buy order for number of coins i set. And then it just keeps polling the price of that coin, if it goes up to a price I set earlier then it executes a sell order for the coins it purchased earlier. Of course it would need a stop loss mechanism too.

Perhaps this IS already what the ping pong function does, but I haven't been able to get it to do what I'd like. Any ideas or any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Cheers,
Pit

I've been thinking about this as well.  If you read the Quatloo Trader Ann Thread,  you'll see there have been many many great suggestions.  Now that 2.x version is out and stable.. I intend to go through the list and add these ideas.

Markus,
Great tutorials on youtube, this application has REALLY made trading on multiple exchanges a breeze. One of these days you need to add the functionality above. Either way though, I'll be holding QTL as long as the trader checks for it hahahaha
Dusty11

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 04:41:05 PM

Ohh little bit more movement, people seem to be catching on to what this is >.>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: