Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QTL] Quatloo, A DarkWaveGravity Scrypt Coin Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1  (Read 408404 times)
Chlo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:31:29 AM

Pretty sure that has been stated in the OP since day one right?

Nothing new here. It was mostly given away weeks ago right?

No, no, that would be reasonable. We can't have reason here.

Cue the big bold red letters causing noob dumps (into my low buys orders!)

no it has not been given away just a few bounties were given worth around 7000 coins. coin maybe good but pre-mine is insane for its current supply

plus premine isn't exactly clear its hidden within the text. it should written where it says max coins

a lot more has been given away and has been used for other purposes.
fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:33:01 AM

no it has not been given away just a few bounties were given worth around 7000 coins. coin maybe good but pre-mine is insane for its current supply

plus premine isn't exactly clear its hidden within the text. it should written where it says max coins

care to show where
Chlo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:43:13 AM

care to show where

just copied this from the thread

The miner of block 1701 will receive 1701 QTL  -- Enterprise's NCC number
The miner of block 1974 will receive 1701 QTL  -- Constellation's NCC number
The miner of the block 2063 will receive 1701 QTL  -- Zefram Cochrane block, birth of warp drive.
The miner of the block 2233 will receive 1701 QTL  -- James T. Kirk's birthyear
The miner of block 3211 will receive 1701 QTL  -- Stardate of the "The Gamesters of Triskelion"

There will also be generous bounties to those who perform or create services and/or attention to Quatloos and can show proof of being the responsible person.
Exchange Bounty Disbursement :

50,100 QTL  : Bittrex.com
50,000 QTL  : IPOminer
70,000 QTL  : split 40,000 30,000 between 2 forum members instrumental in Quatloo's early rise.
                    jimlite
                    Tuwie2

And there was also a facebook give away.
Don't know the exact nrs but 7k is not even close as you can see
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:45:25 AM

There will be a very small premine  (less than 1%  ...  0.8505%) so we can support the coin and offer bounties.
This is a long term PoW Scrypt coin. It can be mined for decades, it is not a PoS 1 week mining scam. The dev
gave out the necessary bounties for promotional work, pools, exchange, etc. The dev holds most of the pre-mine,
and is not going to dump it.  You guys should really go to #quatloocoin and talk with the dev Mr_Markus, he is around
a lot, especially at night.  He is a veteran on these forums and this is his first and only coin. He also coded the trading
tool, so he is not a dev without programming skills. He is the real deal, and this coin should rise due to his honesty
and hard work in a sea of other scam coins and fake devs. As a community, we should support QTL and we will be
rewarded.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:47:19 AM

care to show where

The miner of the block 2063 will receive 1701 QTL  -- Zefram Cochrane block, birth of warp drive.
The miner of block 3211 will receive 1701 QTL  -- Stardate of the "The Gamesters of Triskelion"

There will also be generous bounties to those who perform or create services and/or attention to Quatloos and can show proof of being the responsible person.

70,000 QTL  : split 40,000 30,000 between 2 forum members instrumental in Quatloo's early rise.
                    jimlite
                    Tuwie2

That's still a HUGE amount shy of the 850,000 premine coins..

It's a real shame that the dev has tried to hide the premine in this way.

My vote would be for the dev to make public the premine address containing the remaining premined coins so that it can be monitored to see they are not being dumped on the exchanges and are being held at least until supply is substantially increased.

If the dev refuses to do this, I will not buy or mine this coin..

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
fastminer

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:48:53 AM

care to show where

jimlite
                    Tuwie2

so so 8505 QTL = 1.55btc

bittrex = 9.17btc
ipominer 9.10btc
2 member = 12 btc

these are the value of the coin at current price

dev would have 670k coins left worth 122 btc. if there were fb give ways im sure it wasn't much

good luck
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:51:21 AM

There will be a very small premine  (less than 1%  ...  0.8505%) so we can support the coin and offer bounties.
This is a long term PoW Scrypt coin. It can be mined for decades, it is not a PoS 1 week mining scam. The dev
gave out the necessary bounties for promotional work, pools, exchange, etc. The dev holds most of the pre-mine,
and is not going to dump it.  You guys should really go to #quatloocoin and talk with the dev Mr_Markus, he is around
a lot, especially at night.  He is a veteran on these forums and this is his first and only coin. He also coded the trading
tool, so he is not a dev without programming skills. He is the real deal, and this coin should rise due to his honesty
and hard work in a sea of other scam coins and fake devs. As a community, we should support QTL and we will be
rewarded.

Not saying the dev is being dishonest necessarily, but it is somewhat deceptive that the premine is such a large percentage of the supply. It will take quite a few weeks before the premine is less than 5% of the total supply.

I think the best way here would be for the dev to show the public the address of the premined coins for the sake of transparency.

If the dec agrees to do this then there could be a great future for this coin!

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:52:33 AM

There were other people key to promoting and growing this coin to the #75 market cap coin.
So more bounty was given out. I don't know all the details, but I think a few thousand here
and there. I know CRYPT0N1TE on twitter was given 1500 for his help in promoting the coin
to the crypto community and getting it where it is today.  Just ask, and I am sure Markus
will answer your questions.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 04:54:28 AM

Yes, this is a slow mining coin with 17 per block reward, so the <1% pre-mine looks large now,
but it will be smaller and smaller over time. NO IPO/ICO, no instamine, no hidden pre-mine,
everything is on the up and up.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 05:01:56 AM

Yes, this is a slow mining coin with 17 per block reward, so the <1% pre-mine looks large now,
but it will be smaller and smaller over time. NO IPO/ICO, no instamine, no hidden pre-mine,

It's a VERY slow mining coin.. Roughly 76,000 per week only. So that's over 10 weeks mining just to meet the premine!!

Unless the dev will make public the address of the premine, I'm out..

fastminer

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:06:29 AM

It's a VERY slow mining coin.. Roughly 76,000 per week only. So that's over 10 weeks mining just to meet the premine!!

Unless the dev will make public the address of the premine, I'm out..

me too, even though dev has a top account, with a premine like that it can make anyone fall to the dark side
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:23:22 AM

With success comes the FUD.
And over something that was posted in the OP since day 1.

How interesting it is that this becomes an issue in the same HOUR that the API tool is released.
So something that has been posted since the start is now an issue in this very hour.
It's never been an issue until over 1 month later. Right now. Right at the release.

Obvious manipulation for cheap coins.
Looks like the same two accounts posting FUD.

"Dammit.. price is going up. Hmmm let me make some easy FUD. What's a good target? Ahhh yes!"

Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 05:29:05 AM

With success comes the FUD.
And over something that was posted in the OP since day 1.

With investment, negative information, then comes denial.

I would personally love to mine this coin with my shiny new 95MH/s scrypt miner. However with over half the coin supply being held by the dev for at least the next 10 weeks, and with no way to track the distribution of those coins, I am not willing to take the risk of wasting my hashes.

As I've proposed, the only real solution to the is for the dev to make public, the premined coins. This is perfectly reasonable in this situation. If this is done, it will greatly increase confidence in this coin, and hence the price for all investors.

Anyone invested in this coin should be pushing for this to happen.

MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 05:46:35 AM

There's more bounties that people have been listing.. i stopped listing them when it looked like quatloo was kaput and no one cared anymore...
50k to altdice
10k for the irc channel and tip bot
1000 here for an article a 40k there for promotion
it goes on and on.  

So I work my ass off for a month with only a few supporters using the bounty for its purposes to get to create real demand and wealth .. exactly what you want a dev to do.. for you to come here crying about a premine thats mostly been spent out watered down and now  a decent chunk is held  my some shrewd traders who paid attention to my tweets and understand my vision.  There was no dumping and the coin is doing well. The proof in the use of the premine is in front of you.. the confidence is in what I and a few others  are doing, with very little unpaid help, to make this real.  Where were you?  Now iv'e been up for 48hrs working.. I need sleep.
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 06:02:37 AM

There's more bounties that people have been listing.. i stopped listing them when it looked like quatloo was kaput and no one cared anymore...
50k to altdice
it goes on and on.  

So I work my ass off for a month with only a few supporters using the bounty for its purposes to get to create real demand and wealth .. exactly what you want a dev to do.. for you to come here crying about a premine thats mostly been spent out watered down and now  a decent chunk is held  my some shrewd traders who paid attention to my tweets and understand my vision.  There was no dumping and the coin is doing well. The proof in the use of the premine is in front of you.. the confidence is in what I and a few others  are doing, with very little unpaid help, to make this real.  Where were you?  Now iv'e been up for 48hrs working.. I need sleep.

This sort of attitude from the developer is not a good sign either.

I've asked a reasonable request given the situation. I've only just heard about this coin today, I'm interested in getting involved, but knowing roughly 70% of the total supply is in the hands of the developer is worrying to say the least.

Simple fix. Show us the wallet address =)

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:06:36 AM

50k to altdice
it goes on and on.  

Ahhh the inventor's life.
But yeah staying up that long is dangerous. Rather have no deadlines and you get sleep Smiley

I think up 10 fold in a few days is a good start though.
In the next day or two I am sure the Fudders can be appeased.

Excited to try the Trader out. Thanks for your hard work.

MemoryShock

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:23:43 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOCQBECcZhM&feature=youtu.be&a

Is this in the OP yet?

Watched it and thought it pretty informative....

I know there are questions and I kind of share them but the dev has put out a really cool app and I would like to see how much better the update is (Been messin with the app as is and I concur with above suggestions)...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
jimlite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2014, 06:27:14 AM

Your not going to get cheap coins by trying to FUD this forum about the pre-mine.
It was < 1 %, stated from the beginning and given out for the good of the coin.
How do you think a little coin made it this far already? From the help of the people
Markus game some bounty to, so he could focus on creating the trading tool and
coin code that both work.  You trolls are not going to get cheap coins, give it up,
the people who have been here for a month and watched this baby grow are strong
hands and not giving you their QTL. Then when the trading tool video and news
gets out, more people will be buying QTL to use the tool and the price will go up
more, so you'd better buy now if you want any.  I spoke to the dev, and he doesn't
need to prove to anyone how much of the pre-mine is left, and it is not as much
as people think, but enough to further develop and market this coin for the good of it.
He may decide to post the pre-mine wallet info, just because he is that honest of a
guy, but I would not expect it or try to demand it, that won't get you anywhere.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money