Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:38:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QTL] Quatloo, A DarkWaveGravity Scrypt Coin Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1  (Read 408396 times)
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:01:28 PM

And, he still needs to show up here.  His puppy, let him take control of it......
Mark_Fosta

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:50:34 PM

Right. However IMHO Polo can go kick rocks. I think they are soon to be a has-been after this fiasco. It was a very poor decision their part to abruptly pull 17 coins at once. I've lost faith in Polo.
midnight_miner

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 01:35:20 AM

Right. However IMHO Polo can go kick rocks. I think they are soon to be a has-been after this fiasco. It was a very poor decision their part to abruptly pull 17 coins at once. I've lost faith in Polo.

Bittrex did the same thing Feb & March, .5 BTC daily volume or coin delisted, QTL was in the list. I am certain after this little rally Bittrex will threaten to delist again. It is all about numbers and commissions, not the coin, don't take it personally.
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:31:53 PM

We are in discussion whether to update the wallet for a hard fork or go the ETH route.

In all honesty I think there may need to be a bit more information from you about your dedication to the future of QTL. I fully understand family and real-life work commitments, but would just like to know how much time you actually have to dedicate to QTL.

Also, a feature request for the Arbitrage function in the trading program, can you make the time adjustable? I dislike the fixed 60 seconds on it.

If you want to make the time adjustable you need to own 15000 QTL. I own more than that and I can adjust the time.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:33:00 PM

Bittrex did the same thing Feb & March, .5 BTC daily volume or coin delisted, QTL was in the list. I am certain after this little rally Bittrex will threaten to delist again. It is all about numbers and commissions, not the coin, don't take it personally.

I doubt bittrex will delist this coin. I don't think Fyrstikken or Markus will allow that. Quatloo is here to stay, especially now that Quatloo-trader 2.3.3 is released.
And the volume will be bigger than 0.5 btc daily.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Mark_Fosta

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:59:43 PM

Quatloos is available for trading on CRYPTOPIA but there's no mention of it on the website. Can someone please explain this? is it just an oversight? Quatloo's  website was just update a few days ago and Polo was taken off as an exchange. Um... would it have been more effort to replace the text "Poloniex" with Cryptopia. Also the Trader Program will continue to work with Polo in spite of being de-listed. The API from Polo is still the same isn't it so as long a person has an account on Bitrrex they can still use the trader app, this is a selling point why no mention of it?     
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:45:39 PM

Mostly because they stopped doing anything with any kind of professionalism and care for you and your money a long time ago.  And, apparently, are not too interested yet in trying to make any kind of amends for it.  Not sure what these guys are really up to.
dranster

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:47:32 PM

Get ready for the QTL exit pump  Grin 100k sats
Mark_Fosta

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:12:20 PM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 12:25:37 AM by Mark_Fosta

Can't really fault Polo for dumping the coin. Still it seems like a shame the I've made more money from the Trader than the developer has, but then I use it daily. Wound be that hard to recreate the app and hire a real programmer the get the job done. It's just a matter or scalping some profit and reinvesting in the development of the app.
Mark_Fosta

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:21:58 AM

BTC Nice work on the web site guys. Does this mean your back on track?
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:25:28 AM

Writing the trader is not that hard.  Keeping it current and adding features is a bear.  Takes a full time dedicated person or team.  There are others out there as well.  Have to keep up with competition.  This one was promising for it's time, but it has passed by unless someone tackles it full time.

Need to get one of these where the coin is the token to run the software, but just enough coin to make it rare and desirable.  The trader is just not good enough to cause pressure on the coin.  I was hoping they would make the software run with a set amount to "rent" the program and a portion would be freed up each month or so to sell back so that there would be a constant buy and sell in the market.  Some type of plan like that so that there was a reason to keep volume, but still make it desirable enough that the price keeps rising.

Oh well.  We will see what happens.......

Mark_Fosta

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:40:34 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2017, 01:18:11 AM by Mark_Fosta

Thanks for the reply. Personally I've had a great experience with this concept and started to spread the word about it to my friends on Facebook. Even to the point where I started a fan group and I'm showing people how to use the app. For the price (free) the are some features that work just fine. Simple things that save huge time that can't be done on the web interface. I started to make a how to video for the group. Now that the website has been updated I'm going to get back to work it (the video). This app has been a cash machine for me so I'm not too interested in seeing it die without a fight. Bring out the paddles, CLEAR! I hear a pulse!  Smiley

Here's the group page. https://www.facebook.com/groups/quatlootraderclub

One final note. I have no problem with chipping if some coins to help fund the Quatloo Trader's continuing development. But before that happens I'd like to see some kind of stable management from the dev team. Updates on the twitter feed, a video on Youtube of Mark those kind of things. As for a Youtube video he can just stand in front of the camera with a current news paper and say hi. Weekend at Bernie's won't cut it.    
Dusty11

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:37:45 AM

My guess is the developer is gone and fyrstikken is just selling coins each time he announces something. I thought the new update was meant to be version 3 anyway?
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 09:07:38 AM

My guess is the developer is gone and fyrstikken is just selling coins each time he announces something. I thought the new update was meant to be version 3 anyway?

I would have guessed that also if Jimlite was not saying Markus is back.  Never had a reason to doubt Jim, but this is looking more and more suspicious.

stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:59:21 PM

Check your link on the website. The "Download Quatloo- Trader" link points to the Proof of Dev website and not download links.
Mark_Fosta

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:17:30 PM

I would have guessed that also if Jimlite was not saying Markus is back.  Never had a reason to doubt Jim, but this is looking more and more suspicious.

I don't know this guy Fyrstikken but from his Youtube channel and posts here he seems shady. I could be wrong about that but ....

The website has a new coat of paint and looks much better. This platform is unique and seriously undervalued which is a common theme for an equity that miss managed. Otherwise it's a cash machine. I started using the the trader app to game the coin and got up two BTC in a couple months. Then Polo tanked the coin and I lost 80 percent value in fifteen minutes. But I reacted quickly liquidated some other coins and doubled down. I recouped my looses and and made a little profit on the snap back. I'm not going to let this die without a fight.  

Seeing how awful the website was I decided I would take on the task of putting up a new website for the platform and promote the Quatloo Trade on my own. I tabled the project on account of the current Crypto rally. I have some friends who are also interested in funding the development of the project as well. As I said in an earlier post. It's time for the grownups to take over.      
Dusty11

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:38:16 PM

Fyrstikken is pretty shady, as in business is business. Thats why so much speculation that he's been holding back on purpose, for years.

They doing a swap to ETH token?
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 08:42:47 PM

Like i said, i have chatted with Markus. The ONLY problem holding us back is Poloniex not responding to either of us. Fyrstikken holds a lot of coins and Markus does not. Markus wants to dev the trader but does not know what he wants to do about the coin as far as forking algo change or retargeting algo change or Fyrstikkens eth token idea. Markus doesnt have a ton of time to put into all this and is not going to do it one way half assed and then have to switch methods just to please a big holder like Fyrstikken. If Polo would answer Markus then he and Fyrstikken could get this done, but one guy wants to jump the gun and totally change QTL and the dev is more level headed and is waiting for Poloniex answer. If Poloniex delists tomorrow and doesn't answer, well then they are out of the equation and Markus can make a better decision. There is no rush to do it wrong.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money