Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QTL] Quatloo, A DarkWaveGravity Scrypt Coin Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1  (Read 408385 times)
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 09:41:11 PM

I would just like that done in IRC #quatloocoin
no need for slack.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money
for a New World
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Join the conversation!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 09:49:56 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 10:11:04 PM by dbt1033

no need for slack.

Slack is the new IRC Cheesy

Plus, we can share pictures on slack and see conversations that took place before we joined.

I would really like to see Qtl holders come together as a trading community.  I analyze charts for altcoins all the time and have done so successfully.

2016 will be a big year for several alts.  It would be great to share rumors / charts / talk development with other Qtl fans.  

edit:  I'm still giving it some thought, but I plan on doing a Qtl giveaway to bring new faces to the community.  Maybe 500 Qtl given to 20 new community members?  Open to thoughts on this as well / wondering if anyone wants to go in on this with me.

altcointrader25

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:09:34 PM

Plus, we can share pictures on slack and see conversations that took place before we joined.

I would really like to see Qtl holders come together as a trading community.  I analyze charts for altcoins all the time and have done so successfully.

2016 will be a big year for several alts.  It would be great to share rumors / charts / talk development with other Qtl fans. 

Slack could be useful, though a lot of the times they just end up pretty dead.  Keeping this thread bumped instead brings more bitcoiners to quatloo.

Markus, it's been 22 hours of your 24 hour deadline. We're patiently waiting  Grin
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:12:37 PM

no need for slack.

2016 will be a big year for several alts.  It would be great to share rumors / charts / talk development with other Qtl fans.  

Slack could be useful, though a lot of the times they just end up pretty dead.  Keeping this thread bumped instead brings more bitcoiners to quatloo.

Markus, it's been 22 hours of your 24 hour deadline. We're patiently waiting  Grin

Don't take the deadline so literally.  I'm pretty sure Markus has a full time job and gets off work in the early evening.  I'm sure by 24 hours, he meant tomorrow at some point.

One thing you do not have to worry about here is a dev who vanishes entirely.  He didn't make last nights deadline and stopped by to let us know he hasn't forgotten.  That's already more than most devs.
wuke

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:13:27 PM

Markus, it's been 22 hours of your 24 hour deadline. We're patiently waiting  Grin
[/quote]

I think he is waiting someone to buy the 42.843 qtl at 4443 (bittrex)
BTCTT

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:14:25 PM

no need for slack.

2016 will be a big year for several alts.  It would be great to share rumors / charts / talk development with other Qtl fans. 

Slack could be useful, though a lot of the times they just end up pretty dead.  Keeping this thread bumped instead brings more bitcoiners to quatloo.

Don't take the deadline so literally.  I'm pretty sure Markus has a full time job and gets off work in the early evening.  I'm sure by 24 hours, he meant tomorrow at some point.

24h is 24h... we are all waiting! first Push API... was supposed to come out months ago... News are overdue!
wuke

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:17:20 PM

no need for slack.

Slack could be useful, though a lot of the times they just end up pretty dead.  Keeping this thread bumped instead brings more bitcoiners to quatloo.

Markus, it's been 22 hours of your 24 hour deadline. We're patiently waiting  Grin

Don't take the deadline so literally.  I'm pretty sure Markus has a full time job and gets off work in the early evening.  I'm sure by 24 hours, he meant tomorrow at some point.

24h is 24h... we are all waiting! first Push API... was supposed to come out months ago... News are overdue!

I have been waiting from december 2014, so I can have some more hours.
BTCTT

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:19:22 PM

no need for slack.

Don't take the deadline so literally.  I'm pretty sure Markus has a full time job and gets off work in the early evening.  I'm sure by 24 hours, he meant tomorrow at some point.

I have been waiting from december 2014, so I can have some more hours. So should you.

Same with me but now my patience is running low... After a year of waiting it's understandable... No? 
almond

Activity: 407
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:23:11 PM

no need for slack.

edit:  I'm still giving it some thought, but I plan on doing a Qtl giveaway to bring new faces to the community.  Maybe 500 Qtl given to 20 new community members?  Open to thoughts on this as well / wondering if anyone wants to go in on this with me.

FWIW, plus one for a slack.  I find it better than irc for the reasons above.

Freedom of the press is guaranteed only to those who own one
wuke

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:27:15 PM

no need for slack.

edit:  I'm still giving it some thought, but I plan on doing a Qtl giveaway to bring new faces to the community.  Maybe 500 Qtl given to 20 new community members?  Open to thoughts on this as well / wondering if anyone wants to go in on this with me.

FWIW, plus one for a slack.  I find it better than irc for the reasons above.

It would be good for sharing bug reporting on the tool also, as v2323 has a lot of them at this moment.
zzzman20

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:28:16 PM

So we are still waiting...
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:30:28 PM

no need for slack.

I have been waiting from december 2014, so I can have some more hours. So should you.

Same with me but now my patience is running low... After a year of waiting it's understandable... No? 

Qtl price is much higher now than it was then.  We are all still waiting, but in the meantime, I for one am enjoying a pretty lucrative return on my initial investment.
BTCTT

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:31:04 PM

Never ending story... News better be a page long... otherwise I will dump my 300k fast
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:32:26 PM

Never ending story... News better be a page long... otherwise I will dump my 300k fast

You don't have 300k for one, and if you dump, I will be glad to buy your entire bag at the price you will dump them to.

edit:  Are you the guy with 159k or so on trex (number 1 spot on distribution)
BTCTT

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:36:06 PM

You don't have 300k for one, and if you dump, I will be glad to buy your entire bag at the price you will dump them to.

trust me I do (on Bittrex and Polo) ... and I wont be the only one to dump, trust me!! and Im not in the money like you... this Sh*** show been going on for long enough

Its always the same story... "more news coming soon"

look at his post if you dont believe me
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:39:21 PM

trust me I do (on Bittrex and Polo) ... and I wont be the only one to dump, trust me!! and Im not in the money like you... this Sh*** show been going on for long enough

I understand where you are coming from, but it's in your best interest to give him a shot. 

I don't think him popping in after so long was a random occurrence.
wuke

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:43:53 PM

I understand where you are coming from, but it's in your best interest to give him a shot. 

I see marcus as an old style technicus. He takes the time he needs, without having a timeframe.

Lets hope he gets his rabbit out that can interest a lot of people.
(2016 could be a good BTC/trading year with the economics/oil that low, a good tool would help a lot of players)
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 10:49:54 PM

I see marcus as an old style technicus. He takes the time he needs, without having a timeframe.

(2016 could be a good BTC/trading year with the economics/oil that low, a good tool would help a lot of players)

How long didnt he been online before? I must say that a proffesional approach should be making a deadline or atleast give a reason eta and not be late on the second date again. Also a roadmap its nice he is a old style technicus like your saying people need a know why to invest and to take a coin serieus.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 11:03:43 PM

How long didnt he been online before? I must say that a proffesional approach should be making a deadline or atleast give a reason eta and not be late on the second date again. Also a roadmap its nice he is a old style technicus like your saying people need a know why to invest and to take a coin serieus.

Yes...yes... the old "what is" and "what isn't" professional argument.  Normally, professionalism comes in to play when someone is being paid for the work they do.

As things stand, Markus is likely just your typical nerd.  We all know nerds get distracted easily (how could you not...so much knowledge on the internetz).  So give him a shot.

If you guys want him to hurry up, perhaps we could put together a nice Qtl care package for him so that he can be paid for his work.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 12:59:29 AM

I'm pledging 5,000 Qtl to Markus.  I know other large holders of Qtl are here and can add to this.  Who's with me?

Any pledge counts, big or small.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: