Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:04:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][QTL] Quatloo, A DarkWaveGravity Scrypt Coin Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1  (Read 408385 times)
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:07:42 PM

What a disappointment...

Still waiting on you to dump...  or are you just full of shit as I suspected? 

You accuse Markus of not following through, but you can't even follow through yourself.

What a hypocrite (or a liar?  can't decide yet).

I sold 50k on polo around 37... check the tape!

250k more to go eh??  And you haven't offered to help Markus out with some Qtl for his work.

You're the worst.  You just want to get paid off of Markus's hard work without giving anything back.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:14:36 PM

Why complaining?  Clearly MarKusRomanus is working on the product and it will be delivered when it is ready.  For now you have time to scoop up more $QTL if you were late to the recent rise.

I'm not sure why they are complaining.  I was quite pleased with his announcement.

Funny how the same people acting like little bitches in the thread right now didn't say anything when I tried to get them to contribute some Qtl to Markus to incentivize him.

You can't please everyone, and there are obviously still a lot of children on this forum.

The truth:

You people got a development video, an approximate timeframe, and a hint that there would be more exchanges / features to come.

Fuck yeah!

Thank you Markus.

So because i complain i should just send coins to support, ofcourse that sounds logical right. If your not satisfied send some more coins! Lol

I complain cause i did expect more from a news anouncement then a 1,5 min video without a voice , and it wont be released in atleast 2 weeks (what doesnt say anything cause it can be 3 weeks , 4 weeks , 2 months who knows right)

Its easy to just call everyone a child cause they have a opinion , but actually that only shows that you are "childish"
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:30:55 PM

Why complaining?  Clearly MarKusRomanus is working on the product and it will be delivered when it is ready.  For now you have time to scoop up more $QTL if you were late to the recent rise.

I'm not sure why they are complaining.  I was quite pleased with his announcement.

Funny how the same people acting like little bitches in the thread right now didn't say anything when I tried to get them to contribute some Qtl to Markus to incentivize him.

You can't please everyone, and there are obviously still a lot of children on this forum.

The truth:

You people got a development video, an approximate timeframe, and a hint that there would be more exchanges / features to come.

Fuck yeah!

Thank you Markus.

So because i complain i should just send coins to support, ofcourse that sounds logical right. If your not satisfied send some more coins! Lol

I complain cause i did expect more from a news anouncement then a 1,5 min video without a voice , and it wont be released in atleast 2 weeks (what doesnt say anything cause it can be 3 weeks , 4 weeks , 2 months who knows right)

Its easy to just call everyone a child cause they have a opinion , but actually that only shows that you are "childish"

Why is childish in quotations?

You got a video.  That says 100x more than words/ fancy graphics.

Looks like you have Stockholm syndrome from all the shitcoin vaporware you are invested in.  

Wahhh wahh, I wanted fancy graphics and promises the dev can't keep.

veertje
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:34:23 PM

I think i'll buy some more. Always the same in cryptoland, pushing the dev and complain. Just be glad there is real good stuff in the making here with trading software. Not that i am a trader, but i never heard of quatloo before. Once it is more known, it will be rewarded, i'm sure. Some people want quick money here on newshype, better invest longterm and let other people know about it.
wuke

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:16:03 PM

Markus,

I don't see any reason why you could not have given more info.
You know that people were on the tip of their chair to hear about your development.

Your message made me think of the guy at the meeting at my old company who was always saying "give me 2 more weeks".
Two weeks later, same line ...

It does not have to be like this.
Some people here have a real bag of QTL.

The smallest effort of public relations would value YOUR product a lot.

my 2 cents.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:25:55 PM

Markus,

I don't see any reason why you could not have given more info.
You know that people were on the tip of their chair to hear about your development.

Your message made me think of the guy at the meeting at my old company who was always saying "give me 2 more weeks".
Two weeks later, same line ...

It does not have to be like this.
Some people here have a real bag of QTL.

The smallest effort of public relations would value YOUR product a lot.

my 2 cents.

I'm sure he wants to be that guy that the community loves and cherishes...  but if you look back to the early QTL days, Markus has said that he's a software engineer at a nuclear plant. 

The guy probably works 60-80 hour weeks (have you guys ever worked 60-80 hour weeks?  I have and was perpetually exhausted).

Not all code monkeys are great with people...  I respect Markus though and his work is incredible. 

It's our job to market the product.

Good news is that development is happening.  It's not vaporware.  Qtl is cheap at the moment.

I absolutely understand your sentiment...  I even carry some with me.  But I'm trying to be a reasonable person about this and take it for what it is.

BTCTT

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:14:49 PM

What worries me is that he said the same about push API... saying he will released another software but he never did. I hope in 2 weeks we will have a good surprised but for now I'm cutting some of my risk... At some point you have to realized that he is not delivering.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:54:57 PM

What worries me is that he said the same about push API... saying he will released another software but he never did. I hope in 2 weeks we will have a good surprised but for now I'm cutting some of my risk... At some point you have to realized that he is not delivering.

Don't talk about it, be about it.  Still waiting on your dump.
BTCTT

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 10:17:20 PM

Don't talk about it, be about it.  Still waiting on your dump.

you are such a Muppet... I told you I dump 56k exactly! I'm not selling more until I see the new soft in 2 weeks...

I didn't suggest I would crash the market... it was a figure of speech in the heat of the moment
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 11:20:23 PM

Don't talk about it, be about it.  Still waiting on your dump.

you are such a Muppet... I told you I dump 56k exactly! I'm not selling more until I see the new soft in 2 weeks...

I didn't suggest I would crash the market... it was a figure of speech in the heat of the moment

You said you were going to dump 300k QTL if the news update wasn't a page long...

You said it,  not me.  Why make baseless threats?

I'm just calling you out. 
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:39:06 AM

You said you were going to dump 300k QTL if the news update wasn't a page long...

Man you really have nothing else to do right , then complain about people who say the way it is. You can call people childs or Faggot
it just shows how sad and insecure you are about yourself!

And prob you gonna comeback at this with a copyed meme from something like a true hero, mommy proud boy ?
wuke

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:00:55 AM

I think everybody has made his point now.
Future investors are reading the forum also.
------------------------------------------------
Can we talk QTL please.
We need to keep the price up and talk about the upcoming changes the coming weeks.
Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:38:27 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2016, 10:41:38 AM by Mrboot

------------------------------------------------
Can we talk QTL please.
We need to keep the price up and talk about the upcoming changes the coming weeks.

Yea i totaly agree on that,

I Think this coin have true potential, if the software will be launched.

Also something what might grow the coin huge can be switching to POS. With
A normal inflation rate, not too high not too low.

I send a message to Markus, if he might need help with somethings like a more professional website,
btctalk Ann, Also if he have a roadmap, cause investors really like to see the future if the future
is uncertained many true investors or people who like it might be in doubt and wont buy.

Also some thing need to be cleared or changed if you wanna be taken more serieus for example;

Coin amount people always look at inflation rate , and coin cap so they see 5 mil coin with a max of 100 mill coins
(at first sight, if you just check the forum, right ? )

But if you actually count it will be like this;

start 2020 around 13,4 mil
start 2024 around 17,35 mil
start 2028 around 19,4 mil
start 2032 around 20,4 mil
start 2036 around 20,9 mil

Prob no coin will make it till that time , but looks already way diffrent then 100 mill for investors actually it will never reach close to 100 mil coins.

Best case is to go POS and make a static coin reward , so the inflation lowers on full coin amount but stay simple for everyone 3 coins a block for example

Dbt1033 , did you made a slack group for QTL ?
BTCTT

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 02:27:20 PM

For this project to be successful, I believe, the QTL soft need:

1. More Algos*
2. Graphs for Technical Analysis
3. BTC and cryptos breaking News (i.e RSS Feeds)
4. VWAP for each coin and add a VWAP calculator/Timer (that's fairly easy)
5. A chat for users connected to the software
6. An auto update of the software
7. A price alarm (sound and email)
8. More exchanges (seems Markus is working on that)
9. Going POS would be a good idea
10. A trade History with Avrg buy, Avrg Sell, Total Buys, Total Sells, Break Event Price and Profit/Loss
11. being able to buy the soft by burning coins
12. being able to use the soft by holding coins in the QT and not only on exchanges (not very important now but indispensable if we go POS)

*ALGOS:
*% volume: buy/sell with % of volume
*Volume Inline: Works the order in line with the volume (in line mean max 33% of vol)
*VWAP: Work to a VWAP benchmark driven by the historical volume curve
*TWAP: Sends orders into the market evenly over time
*PATHFINDER: Intelligently routes orders to all exchanges available liquidity venues
*RESERVE: Places your order at a specific limit price, showing only either your specified display size to hide your full order quantity
*Fake wall: put a wall up and remove the wall when someone try to buy or sell into it
*falling knife: passively buy x amount in BTC of a coin that fall more than x %
*Take profit: Passively sell x amount of a coin that raise more than x %

My view is that ARB is not something many users are looking for. I think the whale task is the only algo worth using so far.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:08:40 PM

Man you really have nothing else to do right , then complain about people who say the way it is. You can call people childs or Faggot

And prob you gonna comeback at this with a copyed meme from something like a true hero, mommy proud boy ?

Lol is that what your mommy tells you when you get picked on?

People should be held accountable for what they say.  You can talk about the future all your want, but the fact is we have some idiot claiming to have 300k QTL and the same idiot is always unhappy with the progress being made.  The idiot is threatening to dump on everyone, but he is all talk.

Makes you confident about investing in QTL, right?  Knowing when the price rises, that some fool its going to let you hold his huge bag via market dump.

Mrboot
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:19:48 PM

People should be held accountable for what they say.  You can talk about the future all your want, but the fact is we have some idiot claiming to have 300k QTL and the same idiot is always unhappy with the progress being made.  The idiot is threatening to dump on everyone, but he is all talk.

Makes you confident about investing in QTL, right?  Knowing when the price rises, that some fool its going to let you hold his huge bag via market dump.

If you read back you we already stop, but you simple cant , your like a woman always wanna have last word right. Lets stop it and focus
on helping QTL
fuze0000

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Enjoying the ups & downs of Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:20:28 PM

I will just wait on bittrex with some BTC to purchase some QTL as soon as a detailed update is released in two weeks.  Anything other than that isn't a wise play.
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:23:44 PM

If you read back you we already stop, but you simple cant , your like a woman always wanna have last word right. Lets stop it and focus
on helping QTL

So now you're calling names?  Isn't that a bit hypocritical?  

Just because you insult me and then get on your soapbox about how we should help this coin immediately after doesn't grant you last word rights.

What about the volatile QTL holder with 300k?  U wanna catch a 300k dump at 10k satoshi?

I wasn't even talking to you when you came at me, yet again, with your horrible grammar and flawed logic, but if you're that butthurt, lets go.
wuke

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:42:12 PM

question:
Is anybody into the new markets that Markus is willing to go for? What are their potential?
question:
What should newbies know when they want to get into QTL?

why to us this product (if you are new to QTL):
Me for a start: I like the fact that there is a real physical product behind the coin.
You want to use the product, get some QTL.
The fact that you can trade multiple markets with one application is really nice.
The speed is also much higher than using webportals. It's instant gone. No reloading of the page. Oldfashion, but insane-fast.

I also like the arbitrage, as it permits me to let the EXE run 24h/24h .
You make small profit with this kind of trading, but a lot of small makes big 24h/24h independent how the market go up or down.
wuke

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:43:19 PM

on helping QTL

So now you're calling names?  Isn't that a bit hypocritical?  

Just because you insult me and then get on your soapbox about how we should help this coin immediately after doesn't grant you last word rights.

What about the volatile QTL holder with 300k?  U wanna catch a 300k dump at 10k satoshi?

I wasn't even talking to you when you came at me, yet again, with your horrible grammar and flawed logic, but if you're that butthurt, lets go.

Once again:

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: