Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hashkings Lending,Deposit 1.25% INSURED, ALL PPT ACCOUNTS CLOSING ON 8/19  (Read 93719 times)
bitlane
Internet detective

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I heart thebaron

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 03:21:24 PM

Thanks for thinking about complience.

Thanks for thinking about English.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 03:26:10 PM

In this closed - end BTC - community, any interest you are promised, are claiming or are paid, has been ripped off some unsuspecting sucker,

save you know, how it was earned through saving and investment by somebody else.

Thanks for thinking about complience.

Zyk

'in my opinion' is perfectly valid & what I wished to say, there is another expression 'in my humble opinion' but my not using it doesn't infer anything about how humble or not I may be or anything about if I would make a good escrow or not imo, but you are perfectly entitled to your opinion.

Re the interest: I expect that to be paid legally & honestly by hashking when he has sold assets, earned or borrowed it just as I am having to do now because he choose to gamble with my money when he had promised not to by saying that it was both insured & guaranteed, I trusted him & expect him to honor his word & make good his mistake in full.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 03:46:43 PM

IMHO -- you are not entitelt to any part of interest that you have no idea,  evidence or statement that hashking could have earned it for you.

You even know that he just gambled with it and paid interest out of other peoples pockets.

Thanks for correcting any typos

Cheers Zyk

nimda

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 03:49:44 PM

Hashking, we need more information. Don't pull this "bag of air" tactic on us with empty posts, vague information, and stalling. Either default and run away, so I can absorb my losses and move on, or let us know up-front what the deal is.
hashking (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:02:19 PM

Hashking, we need more information. Don't pull this "bag of air" tactic on us with empty posts, vague information, and stalling. Either default and run away, so I can absorb my losses and move on, or let us know up-front what the deal is.

If you read my announcement, then you would know what the deal is.  Please go back and read it again.  I almost feel like you guys want me to run. 
blazing

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:05:08 PM

If you read my announcement, then you would know what the deal is.  Please go back and read it again.  I almost feel like you guys want me to run. 

Will todays repayment be sent out soon?
hashking (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:06:38 PM

Today is Sunday.   I will start payments on Monday. 
TehZomB

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:06:53 PM

HK, Please check your PMs (even though I understand you are probably flooded with them). I just need to know what withdrawal address I used with you.

Or is it safe to hit the withdraw button after the original term is up with no ill effects?
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:07:40 PM

IMHO -- you are not entitled to any part of interest that you have no idea,  evidence or statement that hashking could have earned it for you.

You even know that he just gambled with it and paid interest out of other peoples pockets.

Thanks for correcting any typos jw

Cheers Zyk

I expect him to make, earn, borrow or obtain honestly the money that he owes - if he doesn't intend to do this then he should say so.
I expect him to make, earn, borrow or obtain honestly asap the money that I lent him & that he stated was both guaranteed & insured.
I have already said this before so if you can't get it then fine but I don't wish to repeat it any more so I don't plan on responding to you again Zyk.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:08:32 PM

If you read my announcement, then you would know what the deal is.  Please go back and read it again.  I almost feel like you guys want me to run.  
I will currently be suspending all interest payments and withdrawals. 
As I receive coins from the various things that I have going on I will start sending people's principal back.  I will also be purchasing coins from my personal
funds.  Interest that has been paid out will be deducted from the current principal.  The reason for this is I would like to get everyone's principal
back before anyone receives anymore interest.  I am not able to give a timeframe on the repayment as there is alot of factors that can effect it.  I know for sure it won't be
weeks or months, but more then likely in the ballpark of 3 years.

Well, thank you for telling us about the "various things" and "alot of factors." I feel so informed. How about a good-faith 1% payment or something, anything.
TehZomB

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:11:26 PM

Well, thank you for telling us about the "various things" and "alot of factors." I feel so informed. How about a good-faith 1% payment or something, anything.

Do you not feel like you are asking too much from a person who just had their operation tear down in front of them?

HK could have easily up and run but instead is showing a good-faith effort to pay everyone back.
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:14:18 PM

1. Do you not feel like you are asking too much from a person who just had their operation tear down in front of them?

2. HK could have easily up and run but instead is showing a good-faith effort to pay everyone back.
1. He lied to depositors about risk
2. Pirate made the same amount of effort hashking has.

I'll just write this one off as a loss this week.
hashking (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:16:20 PM

HK, Please check your PMs (even though I understand you are probably flooded with them). I just need to know what withdrawal address I used with you.

Or is it safe to hit the withdraw button after the original term is up with no ill effects?

Leave the withdrawal button alone.  I will initiate it once I'm ready to send funds.
TehZomB

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:17:57 PM

1. Do you not feel like you are asking too much from a person who just had their operation tear down in front of them?

2. HK could have easily up and run but instead is showing a good-faith effort to pay everyone back.

You are correct. You do have a right to be upset.
We'll see where this goes.
hashking (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:19:39 PM

I never lied about risk, my statement showed where the funds were going.   Please show where I lied about risk.

This was in the original post.
The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers, investing in more mining equipment, bitcoin projects and other investments offered on the forum
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:25:24 PM

I never lied about risk, my statement showed where the funds were going.   Please show where I lied about risk.

The funds for the deposits will be used for lending out to other borrowers, investing in more mining equipment, bitcoin projects and other investments offered on the forum
How about "guaranteed" and "withdrawals will be processed in 24 hours"?
zyk

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:37:52 PM

Ok,  so then sorry again otoh, you may be entitelt to at least a part of that interest.....

Welcome to step 2. and lets have a good laugh now and then about the humbleness of our opinions Wink humbleness of character should never be in doubt untli proven

otherwise.

Cheers Zyk
hashking (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:39:28 PM

With the current situation I will not be able to honor those.  Like I said, I will start making payments on Monday. 
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:40:23 PM

HOW MUCH DID YOU KEEP WITH PIRATE YOU ASSHOLE
nimda

0xFB0D8D1534241423

View Profile
September 09, 2012, 04:55:23 PM

With the current situation I will not be able to honor those.  Like I said, I will start making payments on Monday. 
And "if I make bad investments I will be able to cover investors with my own money"?
JoelKatz is right, as always. You taking all the risk and a sliver of the profit makes no sense for anybody.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: