Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 [608] 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701040 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 11:31:44 AM

Thank you for updating L3+ Awesome miner firmware to 3.8.8, the fan fix was very important.

Is there a firmware 3.8.8 changelog? I don't see it anywhere.
The firmware change log isn't listed on the web site but I'm providing it below.

Antminer L3 + / L3 ++ 3.8.8
1) Fixed configuration of restart timer.
2) Correction to Find Miner (LED Flash)
3) Improved fan speed control
4) Minor corrections

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2021, 11:44:05 AM

Hi Patrike, if i try to download a custom version of MiniZ miner for Linux, the system create wrong file (?smd_process_download=1&download_id=4427_1) instead of normal .gz archive.
Reagards
All built-in versions of MiniZ will give proper ZIP/GZ filenames. If you point to a custom file on the MiniZ web site, they are actually named strangely like in your example. I assume the extract process might fail here.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 23, 2021, 02:48:18 PM

Hi Patrike, can you please improve a trigger (Device property -> Core clock)
The reaction of this triger is to quick. I try to catch errors of GPU by reading a core clock property, if equals 0 then i do rig reboot. But after starting new mining process not all cards is initialized and triger will be activaed. This offten happens with NBMiner. Maybe some delay can be implemented in this triger? Adjusting Options->Advance->Ignore rules on startups not help for this triger.
Regards.
Hello,
Can you please try to combine it with the trigger "Mining uptime"? This trigger can be used to ensure the mining software has been running for a few minutes. You can have these two triggers (Device Property + Mining uptime) and "Match all" configured in your rule.
thanks for idea, looks like this work now for normal rig. But this trigger combination not work if physical rig contains two or more virtual miners. In my scenario i have such rig. If one virtual rig perform switching, this action activate trigger and whole rig will be rebooted. How to solve this?
Thanks for the update.
So you have one Managed Miner and one Managed Profit Miner? In case of GPU issues, a reboot will affect both miners. Isn't a reboot what you want in case of GPU issues or what is the behavior you would like to see here?
I have both virtual miners configured as Managed Profit Miner. I am understand that in case of GPU core clock fail, both miners will be rebooted. Problem is in profit switching event for this virtual miners. If one of this two miners perfom switching, the rule which compare core clock to null will be activated and perfom reboot like i define in rule action section. Looks like due switching the mining process will be stoped (what is of course normal), core clock go to null and trigger will be active. Maybe is a good idea to deaktivate trigger or reseting timer which count mining time due profit switching process? Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2021, 09:20:38 PM

Hi Patrike, if i try to download a custom version of MiniZ miner for Linux, the system create wrong file (?smd_process_download=1&download_id=4427_1) instead of normal .gz archive.
Reagards
All built-in versions of MiniZ will give proper ZIP/GZ filenames. If you point to a custom file on the MiniZ web site, they are actually named strangely like in your example. I assume the extract process might fail here.
same error when i try download GMiner

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2021, 01:42:32 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2021, 03:23:07 PM by narousberg

Patrike, can you please implement a easy way to execute a linux commands from AM profit profile. At the moment i have a problem if i use miners command --lock-cclock
After using this command and later after switching to other mining programm GPU core clock still have value from last --lock-cclock  call. But not ervery mining programm have option to lock core clock. If once core clock was locked, i cant change values with simple overclocking. This state must be reseted. Only a way to use  a "nvidia-smi -rgc"  command before or after mining process. But at the moment AM not have possibility to run commands on Linux side without opening separate cmd process window. Even this command:
  plink -no-antispoof -ssh user@192.168.188.89 -pw myPassword sudo nvidia-smi -rgc  (plink is a part of putty installation package)
not work from "ProfitProfile->Batch commands" section, but work perfect from cmd window.

I have try to execute a simple windows command: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe to test if something happens in ProfitProfile->Batch commands. Its happens nothing. CMD window will not be opened. For which commands type this "batch commands fields" is? Cant find documentation for that.

Regards.

cajunsands

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2021, 12:41:55 AM

Memory Temps added now , great job, Now Awesome Miner is legendary!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 10:14:09 AM

Reagards
same error when i try download GMiner
If you specify a custom download URL for Gminer, Awesome Miner should simply download the file you pointed to (it will be called something with gminer) and extract it. I just verified this and couldn't see any reason why you wouldn't get a gminer file downloaded. Can you please try to reboot this Remote Agent computer once and try again?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 10:20:30 AM

Patrike, can you please implement a easy way to execute a linux commands from AM profit profile. At the moment i have a problem if i use miners command --lock-cclock
After using this command and later after switching to other mining programm GPU core clock still have value from last --lock-cclock  call. But not ervery mining programm have option to lock core clock. If once core clock was locked, i cant change values with simple overclocking. This state must be reseted. Only a way to use  a "nvidia-smi -rgc"  command before or after mining process. But at the moment AM not have possibility to run commands on Linux side without opening separate cmd process window. Even this command:
  plink -no-antispoof -ssh user@192.168.188.89 -pw myPassword sudo nvidia-smi -rgc  (plink is a part of putty installation package)
not work from "ProfitProfile->Batch commands" section, but work perfect from cmd window.

I have try to execute a simple windows command: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe to test if something happens in ProfitProfile->Batch commands. Its happens nothing. CMD window will not be opened. For which commands type this "batch commands fields" is? Cant find documentation for that.

Regards.
Hi,
Please note that the "Batch commands" for a Profit Profile are configured per Algorithm. It isn't applied for all algorithms. When I try it for a specific algorithm, I can simply enter "cmd.exe" and it will launch a command window when I start the miner with this specific algorithm. Can you please double check that it was configured for the correct algorithm?

For nvidia-smi I think it relates to that it must be started with sudo, but your workaround should probably work as well given that it's actually executed for the specific algorithm.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 10:21:17 AM

Thanks for your nice feedback.

The feature to display memory temperature is however not fully supported on nVidia yet - but the plan is to improve this as well.

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 10:50:59 AM

Regards.
Hi,
Please note that the "Batch commands" for a Profit Profile are configured per Algorithm. It isn't applied for all algorithms. When I try it for a specific algorithm, I can simply enter "cmd.exe" and it will launch a command window when I start the miner with this specific algorithm. Can you please double check that it was configured for the correct algorithm?

For nvidia-smi I think it relates to that it must be started with sudo, but your workaround should probably work as well given that it's actually executed for the specific algorithm.
Of course i use "Batch commands" on algorithm level in "Profit profile". In my situation happens nothing after adding simple call of cmd.exe.
Also nothing happens if i try to call cmd.exe from "Managed profit miner properties"->"Command Line"->"Execute additional commands" and nothing if i call from "Profit profile propertis"->"Batch commands"->"Execute additional commands"
I dont know whats wrong with my AM. its looks so simple und logicaly to add this functionality, but for me simple not work.... And in log file nothing.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 01:44:39 PM

Regards.
Hi,

Of course i use "Batch commands" on algorithm level in "Profit profile". In my situation happens nothing after adding simple call of cmd.exe.
Also nothing happens if i try to call cmd.exe from "Managed profit miner properties"->"Command Line"->"Execute additional commands" and nothing if i call from "Profit profile propertis"->"Batch commands"->"Execute additional commands"
I dont know whats wrong with my AM. its looks so simple und logicaly to add this functionality, but for me simple not work.... And in log file nothing.
Thanks for the update. Please send me the Awesome Miner and Remote Agent log file for this case (via e-mail). I will look into what the issue might be. Thanks!

cajunsands

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 27, 2021, 03:22:14 PM

The feature to display memory temperature is however not fully supported on nVidia yet - but the plan is to improve this as well.

In Both of my rigs its working perfectly with NVIDIA cards and Windows
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 03:48:41 PM

In Both of my rigs its working perfectly with NVIDIA cards and Windows
Thanks for the update. For a few specific mining software, we use the nVidia memory temperature reported by them. The goal is however to be able to display this no matter which specific mining software you are running.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2021, 03:49:15 PM

Awesome Miner version 8.6.1

ASIC mining
  - Default Pools operation made more flexible to allow entering pool details without having to add the pool to Awesome Miner first
 Features
  - The Miner Command action can be configured to shutdown a computer running Remote Agent
  - Display of last running time for miners, indicating the time of the last successful API response from the miner. Can also be displayed in the Information column.
 Mining software
  - TeamRedMiner 0.8.4
  - Gminer 2.63
  - SrbMiner-Multi 0.7.8
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.17.1
 Corrections
  - Correction to 2miner.com ETC pool balance
  - Correction to the operation to move miners to another group via the web interface

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2021, 11:16:21 AM

Awesome Miner version 8.6.2

GPU mining
  - nVidia Memory temperature and Hotspot temperature display on Windows. Note: Memory temperature sensors are only available on nVidia RTX 3080 and 3090.
 Mining software
  - T-Rex 0.21.5
  - NbMiner 38.2
 Corrections
  - Correction to execution of batch commands on Linux

Memory and Hotspot temperature: Awesome Miner support this for all compatible AMD GPUs on Windows and Linux and all compatible nVidia GPUs on Windows.

For nVidia GPUs on Linux it's simply not support by nVidia yet, but they have communicated they are working on adding support for it.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2021, 09:11:30 PM

Awesome Miner version 8.7

ASIC mining
  - Improved support for StrongU ASIC miners, including display of fan speed
  - Display of Whatsminer ASIC error codes on the summary tab
 Features
  - Italian translation included
  - Global hashrate trigger. Looks at the total hashrate of all miners instead of individual miners.
  - Remove miner trigger
  - Time trigger includes configuration for triggering on a specific day of the month
  - Mining History export includes total energy consumption (kWh)
 User interface
  - Improved display of coins and algorithms on the Dashboard of the web interface
  - Hide pool operations not relevant for Managed Miners
  - Updated order of the action list for rules
 Mining software
  - Gminer 2.64
  - SrbMiner-Multi 0.7.9
  - T-Rex 0.21.6
  - NbMiner 29.0
  - XmRig 6.14.1
  - Nanominer 3.3.8
 Corrections
  - Corrections to pool balance display

ImRemember

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 12:35:21 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2021, 01:11:12 PM by ImRemember

hey guys did anyone know how to fix this ? i use cloud feature,can connect it no problem to the cloud on my remote miner. on my main pc it showed it on managed host but I cannot seem to add it on managed miner? only local option avail.i test the connection on managed host and its all fine, and its connected as well on the cloud. picture as attached https://ibb.co/yPdS39L and https://ibb.co/fD32hsB
if anyone can help my discord is RememberMe#9441 to talk more private thanks

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2021, 01:42:09 PM

hey guys did anyone know how to fix this ? i use cloud feature,can connect it no problem to the cloud on my remote miner. on my main pc it showed it on managed host but I cannot seem to add it on managed miner? only local option avail.i test the connection on managed host and its all fine, and its connected as well on the cloud. picture as attached https://ibb.co/yPdS39L and https://ibb.co/fD32hsB
if anyone can help my discord is RememberMe#9441 to talk more private thanks

Hello. There is an issue in v8.7 related to the list of Remote Hosts for Managed Miners. This will be corrected in the next release - and it isn't far away. Thanks for your feedback!

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2021, 02:11:43 PM

Awesome Miner version 8.7.1

ASIC mining
  - Introduce concept of External Templates, to apply settings from a template to External Miners. Configurable in the Options dialog, External Miners section.
  - Added rule action to apply External Template
 User interface
  - Moved Managed Template configuration to a new tab in the the Managed Miners section of the Options dialog
 Mining software
  - Gminer 2.65
 Corrections
  - Correction to Remote Host list for Managed Miners to correctly include Cloud Connected hosts

narousberg
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2021, 12:38:44 AM

Hi Patrike, can you pls. add a rule action where user can apply a set of active online services (or simple switch on/off some services). So user can apply a low energy algos set. For example: at the night, whenn solar panels not deliver energy. Regards.

Pages: « 1 ... 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 [608] 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: