Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:23:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 [614] 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701183 times)
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 11:39:02 AM

How do I assign custom name to each GPU in the rig? I did that a while ago with one of my rigs but totally forgot how to do it, search didn't return any answers. I want to be able to later assign clocking profiles to them based on names (which include manufacturer/model/cooling type)
There are unfortunately no great feature for this today. For a selected miner, on the GPU tab, you do have a button for "Set name", but it's a bit limited at the moment. The name will only be used on the GPU tab itself. A future improvement would be to display it everywhere if defined.

Interesting, I think I saw it somewhere in the manual, OC settings rule based on GPU name?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2021, 01:59:11 PM

How do I assign custom name to each GPU in the rig? I did that a while ago with one of my rigs but totally forgot how to do it, search didn't return any answers. I want to be able to later assign clocking profiles to them based on names (which include manufacturer/model/cooling type)
There are unfortunately no great feature for this today. For a selected miner, on the GPU tab, you do have a button for "Set name", but it's a bit limited at the moment. The name will only be used on the GPU tab itself. A future improvement would be to display it everywhere if defined.

Interesting, I think I saw it somewhere in the manual, OC settings rule based on GPU name?
You can define Clocking Profile Groups (see the Options dialog, GPU Clocking Profiles, where you find the groups as well) looking at the reported GPU Name. This is however the true name of the GPU like "nVidia GeForce RTX 3090", not any custom name you defined yourself.

With the Clocking Profile Groups you can for example define that all GPU names containing "3090" should have one profile or all GPU brands matching "ASUS" should have another profile and so on.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
Commie

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 03:16:36 PM

You can define Clocking Profile Groups (see the Options dialog, GPU Clocking Profiles, where you find the groups as well) looking at the reported GPU Name. This is however the true name of the GPU like "nVidia GeForce RTX 3090", not any custom name you defined yourself.

With the Clocking Profile Groups you can for example define that all GPU names containing "3090" should have one profile or all GPU brands matching "ASUS" should have another profile and so on.

Well, that's the issue I have. Even though all my cards are 3080s I have to use slightly different settings for them being from various manufacturers and cooled differently. As a result at the moment my clocking profiles and profile groups look like a huge mess hard even for myself to sort out what's what.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 08:34:27 AM

Well, that's the issue I have. Even though all my cards are 3080s I have to use slightly different settings for them being from various manufacturers and cooled differently. As a result at the moment my clocking profiles and profile groups look like a huge mess hard even for myself to sort out what's what.
I understand your point here. Are you also mining different algorithms so you define clocking settings not only per GPU but also per algorithm? Or are you only mining one single coin/algorithm all the time?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 10:36:03 AM

Awesome Miner version 9.0.5

ASIC mining
  - Added support for IBeLink BM-S1
  - Added support for Goldshell HS-BOX
  - Reboot of Goldshell ASIC miners. Configure the External Miner property ASIC Hardware and set to Goldshell.
 GPU mining
  - Memory voltage can be set for Radeon 5000-series on Linux
 Features
  - Display of revenue and profit in BTC on the dashboard, in additional to the configured display currency (e.g. USD)
  - Configurable: Display of revenue and profit in BTC for each miner group on the Groups page and Miners page
  - Heat map: Indication for miners with at least one hash board not working
 Integration
  - Support for pool balance via the new Luxor pool platform. Requires API key.
 User interface
  - Display of installed CUDA version on the Summary tab
  - Web: Display of GPU hotspot and memory temperature in mobile mode
 Mining software
  - Bminer 16.4.8
  - Nanominer 3.4.2
  - NbMiner 39.7
  - SrbMiner-Multi 0.8.2
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.22
  - WildRig Miner 0.30.1
  - XmRig 6.15.3
 Correction
  - Correction to display of notifications with additional device information for a selected miner
  - Correction to Lolminer setup when using the algorithm Equihash 192,7
  - Correction to T-Rex miner pool selection in profit switching scenarios when using the algorithms Autolykos2 or Octopus without having Ethereum enabled
  - Correction to connection status for cloud connected miners

crazydane

Activity: 558
Merit: 194

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 10:59:40 AM

I understand your point here. Are you also mining different algorithms so you define clocking settings not only per GPU but also per algorithm? Or are you only mining one single coin/algorithm all the time?

I have this same issue.  My OC profiles are a mess too:

Different profiles for different models and different algos.
Commie

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 07:33:02 AM

Yes, exactly. And sometimes for different OS too, ie Win/Linux.

sxemini

Activity: 1558
Merit: 69

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 02:52:19 PM

I have this same issue.  My OC profiles are a mess too:

Different profiles for different models and different algos.

I have over 200 hundreds OC profiles for my 15 Rigs -> i have no problem - save the whole GPU OC group and all profiles get the name of the group, so very easy to find or did i not understand the problem?  Huh
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2227

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 03:05:42 AM

is there any way to get a log file or a report or w/e you want to call it from Awesome Miner that will list the details of every wallet we have listed under wallet balance? More interested in ones I has added but have since removed.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Commie

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 04:18:47 AM

I have over 200 hundreds OC profiles for my 15 Rigs -> i have no problem - save the whole GPU OC group and all profiles get the name of the group, so very easy to find or did i not understand the problem?  Huh

It's not the profiles themselves, it's the GPU names in each rig. At the moment under GPU tab all we can see is the manufacturer (at best - some of my cards don't display even that) and not the model. So in my case I have mixed GPU models in each rig and it's pain in the ass to sort out which card is where, especially when you add/change something and have to reassign profiles to each card as their numeration had changed.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 09:16:36 AM

is there any way to get a log file or a report or w/e you want to call it from Awesome Miner that will list the details of every wallet we have listed under wallet balance? More interested in ones I has added but have since removed.
Thanks for your question. There are unfortunately no report/log feature for this kind of scenario.

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 10:03:04 AM

Hi Patrike, i just try to override default settings for download URL for T-Rex and AM wrong unarchive downloaded archive file.
( Linux (Hive) + AM 9.0.5 ) Regards

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2021, 11:11:28 AM

Awesome Miner version 9.0.6

ASIC mining
  - Set default pools on Goldshell ASIC miners
  - Added support for Goldshell CK5
  - More exact detection of Whatsminer ASIC miners
 GPU mining
  - Added nVidia CUDA 11.5 detection
 Features
  - Property filter for Profit profiles
  - Additional costs in percent of revenue can be configured for Profit Profiles
  - Added pool worker name to Mining history CSV exports
  - Automatic detect and set ASIC hardare for External Miners (configurable)
 Improvements
  - Performance improvements when accessing large Miner Groups and Heatmaps via the web or API
  - Reduce CPU load when using a large number of miners
 Mining software
  - Gminer 2.71
  - TeamRedMiner 0.8.6.3
  - TeamBlackMiner 1.23
  - Lolminer 1.35
  - CpuMiner-Opt 3.19.0
  - T-Rex miner 0.24.6
  - Nanominer 3.4.3
 Corrections
  - Correction to exchange balance support for Coinbase accounts with a large number of different coins
  - Correction to saving multiple selected GPUs as a default clocking profile for a miner
  - Correction to a scenario where the miner graph could stop working

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2021, 11:13:31 AM

Hi Patrike, i just try to override default settings for download URL for T-Rex and AM wrong unarchive downloaded archive file.
( Linux (Hive) + AM 9.0.5 ) Regards
I noticed an issue with the latest tar.gz file so there is a workaround in the latest software definition update (not part of 9.0.6, but can be updated after the 9.0.6 installation).

narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 06:55:11 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2021, 01:38:09 PM by narousberg

Hi Patrike, another bug. AM 9.0.6 unable to start TeamBlackMiner due twice use of -w parameter. This is diagnostic window output:

/root/.config/AwesomeMinerService/teamblackminer_1_24_ubuntu_18_04_cuda_11_4.tar_1/TeamBlackMiner_1_24_Ubuntu_18_04_Cuda_11_4/TBMiner  -a ethash -H ru-eth.hiveon.net -p 4444 -P x -W 0x7126E69e15AbC080......35F67644CB034728 -w 3070MIX-E01 --api --api-port 4028

I removed second -w param and run TBM without problem in terminal window on Linux.
To run TBMiner v1.24 on Linux you must install 495.44 driver and install this libs:  sudo apt install libcurl4-openssl-dev libapr1
Regards

upd: looks like this TBMiner is simply to buggy.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 07:11:59 AM

anyone get avalon8 (841,851,852) to work a managed device?

i cant reboot or doing other basic stuff - SSH is active and W:0/0

but cant do any (legacy/non legacy) actions with awesome miner

the miners are connected to raspi - would be great to have some ability to reboot at least
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2021, 07:41:14 AM

anyone get avalon8 (841,851,852) to work a managed device?

i cant reboot or doing other basic stuff - SSH is active and W:0/0

but cant do any (legacy/non legacy) actions with awesome miner

the miners are connected to raspi - would be great to have some ability to reboot at least
A few quick questions:
1) Is the monitoring part working fine, where you can see hashrate and so on?
2) On the Summary tab of Awesome Miner, is it indicating Restricted API Access or Privileged API Access?
3) If you perform the reboot operation via the toolbar Tools -> Reboot and show progress, what is the error message you get?
4) For Avalon 1000-, 1100- and 1200-series we have a different way of performing the reboot operation. I actually don't know if it would work on Avalon 800-series as well, but if nothing else works, you could give it a try. Right click on the External Miner and select Properties. Change the ASIC Hardware to Avalon 1000/1100/1200. Now try the Reboot operation again.

fgm

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 05:15:42 PM

Hello,
For the next version please modify hashrate diplay fo SRBminer multi 0.83. He has reworked hashrate stats and it displays 0.
Thanks
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2021, 01:32:56 PM

Hello,
For the next version please modify hashrate diplay fo SRBminer multi 0.83. He has reworked hashrate stats and it displays 0.
Thanks
Thanks for the feedback. This will be corrected in the next release.

doktor83

Activity: 2534
Merit: 626

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2021, 07:11:47 PM

Hello,
Thanks
Thanks for the feedback. This will be corrected in the next release.

Hi, yes, i can't follow every miner os / wrapper but i wrote it in the release notes on github:

Reworked hashrate reporting/stats - now reporting average for 1 min / 1 hr / 6 hr / 12 hr (in API too)

I think these are more useful than what was previously.

SRBMiner-MULTI thread - HERE
http://www.srbminer.com
Pages: « 1 ... 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 [614] 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: