June 17, 2024, 10:05:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289456 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:42:09 PM

any chance we will see a silkcoin 'marketplace' in the wallet.. like promised in the original coin?

it could be like cloakcoin's onemarket ... silkmarket Smiley

Those plans are still in place and then some.  The market will most likely be called "The Grand Bazaar".  In-wallet voting is the current development focus.  We are also working on a multipool that pays in SILK and an Android wallet.  There will be a steady stream of new features.  Get your cheap SILK now while you can. Smiley

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:05:04 PM

any chance we will see a silkcoin 'marketplace' in the wallet.. like promised in the original coin?

After new wallet has been implemented, and mobile Bitstream is launched, we are currently in discussions with nightrader. Both silk and nighttrader are extremely busy, so we're going to meet up after more is set into place.  Still tonnns of building going on.
  You can expect to see nearly all of previous roadmap (with the possible exclusion of trade bots - to to massive security concerns) plus many more features. The next wallet update will include the voting system and a couple other cool features.

We are planning on holding elections for Silk Council next week if everything goes according to plan,  and will be building a system of transparency assumably and reasonably better then the bitcoin foundation..

It is a bad thing that transparency is not a dedicated service to investors in crypto, but is also a good thing in regards to finding holes and errors in current systems.

Again, as was mentioned in intitial takeover that Silk intends to end fear, uncertainty and doubt.   As simple as this statement may sound, it is an entire roadmap to be built, and hopefully adopted amongst other alts.

For any other developers or coins, interested in building this system, we are all ears.  Please pm or add me to google hangouts hanzlambrecht@gmail.com to discuss.  A properly formed Council is the first step, a community amongst communities is the next step.

We must remember that alts share a small market in the grand scheme of things, and the rampant lies, scams and non-transparent systems in regards to investor confidence and trust must be eliminated, or all alts will fall.

There is already massive distrust, not only in alts but in crypto in general.  For mass adoption, shady closed door foundation tactics must be destroyed, as the crypto communities involved in such shady and immoral tactics damage each of one us that truly believe in the crypto philosophy of financial and hence personal freedom.  

We must not let the power and money involved in this divide and conquer us, as is becoming more and more apparent whilst dreams of freedom, turn into corporate structured cryptos.

This is a fight we must all partake in, not just Silk, it is all of crypto that needs to take responsibility; or we are doomed to be devoured by the same groups we all vowed to seperate from upon the birth of Bitcoin.

Im glad everyone is enjoying the polo contest.  Supreme thanks to Bitcoin Mafia for hosting the 420 giveaway. (Actually now 425 for entry reasons and price rise) and also altcoin Devvie who has shown us strong support from the beginning the revival.

I promise you all, i will work continually for the advancement of Silk, and further for the advancment of all crypto.  Please join me and everyone else in google hangouts or if preferred contact me at hanz.lambrecht on skype.

Silk for life! Crypto for eternity! Welcome to the revolution.  Cool

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:19:47 PM

Those plans are still in place and then some.  The market will most likely be called "The Grand Bazaar".  In-wallet voting is the current development focus.  We are also working on a multipool that pays in SILK and an Android wallet.  There will be a steady stream of new features.  Get your cheap SILK now while you can. Smiley

And yes the original plan was the Grand Bazaar.  I have also noticed not the launch of Open Bazzaar, and One market, and every new coins implementation of their own markets.  Im hoping with the Halo projects or perhaps some other ingenuity that all the decentralized markets will function together.

Once again, we all share only a certain market cap at the moment i regards to total investments and hence total investment potential in such decentralized markets.. i of course hope each individual market will somehow be tied together.. as the philosphy of decentralized trade should not be limited to the centralization of decentralized markets.

This goes the same for anomynity, Silk could be anonymous very quickly.. but why would anyone advertise they are anonymous? It is an oxymoron and only makes sense to market a coin.  There is no such sense in - We are anonymous! We are legion! We are at Walmart!
  Lol do not forget the philosphy of crypto.  Sha256 was created by the NSA in 2001 to send secure encrypted messages.. anonymous messages.. something is going ass backwards here with constant requests and new coins following fully personal transparency and corporate structures.
  The mob seeks someone to lynch.. i believe in proper accounting transparency, and adequate social and managerial systems, that a developers personal identity is safe to be hidden as long as the accounting and transparency systems support a leaderless society and investor confidence.

I dont believe cryptocurrencies were meant to be businesses.. but opportunites for businesses as we rebuild the worlds economic failures and faults. 

In regards to the Grand Bazaar perhaps..but also perhaps there is something far more Silky on the horizon.

A Silk Halo is a great possibility.  (-;

bobthenager

Activity: 443
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 04:45:24 PM

My life consist of buying more Silk these days...all these posts like this ^....just get your cheap Silk asap, it's not gonna last much longer when people catch wind.
bobthenager

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 11:42:54 PM

Thanks for the 100k+ Silk Mintpal Wink
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 12:34:09 PM

Well that was the fast giveaway I've ever hosted on Bitcoin Mafia. 20k SILK gone in less than 24 hours!

All coins were sent this morning, so anyone who participated should be getting their coins soon. Remember to
head on over to Poloniex and put them to good use for an entry into the SilkCoin drone contest!

Crypt0Keeper

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:06:14 PM

And yes the original plan was the Grand Bazaar.  I have also noticed not the launch of Open Bazzaar, and One market, and every new coins implementation of their own markets.  Im hoping with the Halo projects or perhaps some other ingenuity that all the decentralized markets will function together.

Once again, we all share only a certain market cap at the moment i regards to total investments and hence total investment potential in such decentralized markets.. i of course hope each individual market will somehow be tied together.. as the philosphy of decentralized trade should not be limited to the centralization of decentralized markets.

This goes the same for anomynity, Silk could be anonymous very quickly.. but why would anyone advertise they are anonymous? It is an oxymoron and only makes sense to market a coin.  There is no such sense in - We are anonymous! We are legion! We are at Walmart!
  Lol do not forget the philosphy of crypto.  Sha256 was created by the NSA in 2001 to send secure encrypted messages.. anonymous messages.. something is going ass backwards here with constant requests and new coins following fully personal transparency and corporate structures.
  The mob seeks someone to lynch.. i believe in proper accounting transparency, and adequate social and managerial systems, that a developers personal identity is safe to be hidden as long as the accounting and transparency systems support a leaderless society and investor confidence.

I dont believe cryptocurrencies were meant to be businesses.. but opportunites for businesses as we rebuild the worlds economic failures and faults. 

In regards to the Grand Bazaar perhaps..but also perhaps there is something far more Silky on the horizon.

A Silk Halo is a great possibility.  (-;

Couldn't agree more, hanz.  They are being run too much as businesses and very poorly run businesses at that.  Currently the less informed miners and speculators feed into this though.  They want a get rich quick and that is not what SILK or crypto in general is truly about.

*steps on soap box*

This is a MOVEMENT, people.  You are part of a REVOLUTION.  All crypto is a giant middle finger at fractional reserve banking and the daily theft of life, liberty and wealth by the ruling elites.  They sell you money that means nothing, created out of thin air, and is backed only by lies and threat of force.  We're trying to create a system with Silkcoin that will allow you to convert that shit fiat currency to SILK.  SILK that is a usable means of trade and payment on a system based completely on VOLUNTARY exchange.  The way the free market should be.  Even if you don't plan on using the market, put some fiat into SILK as a hedge against the impending collapse of all fractional reserve banking.  As long as countries are perpetually at war, the collapse of fiat is inevitable.  Protect yourself.  Stack some crypto, even if it's not SILK.

Never lose sight of why we do what we do.  Don't forget why you are truly here.

*tips hat and steps off soap box*

Crypt0Keeper

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:26:24 PM

On another note, I'm hoping to implement a SILK tipbot on reddit.  Anyone care to donate some funds to the bot?  I'm throwing down 1000SILK myself.  I plan to throw out tips of 1-50 SILK based on market prices and actual content of the comment being tipped.  Let me know who's in Smiley

Bitcoin_Mafia_Me

Merit: 252

BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:35:58 PM

On another note, I'm hoping to implement a SILK tipbot on reddit.  Anyone care to donate some funds to the bot?  I'm throwing down 1000SILK myself.  I plan to throw out tips of 1-50 SILK based on market prices and actual content of the comment being tipped.  Let me know who's in Smiley

PM me the wallet addy. I don't have much, but hell, I'll go in for 500 SILK.

Crypt0Keeper

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 04:19:46 PM

PM me the wallet addy. I don't have much, but hell, I'll go in for 500 SILK.

Awesome, will do!

Lowkek

Activity: 157

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:20:28 PM

It's amazing how the community managed to revive this coin.
yell4george

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:02:20 PM

I'll match 1K. to what address do i send?
Crypt0Keeper

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 05:12:59 PM

On another note, I'm hoping to implement a SILK tipbot on reddit.  Anyone care to donate some funds to the bot?  I'm throwing down 1000SILK myself.  I plan to throw out tips of 1-50 SILK based on market prices and actual content of the comment being tipped.  Let me know who's in Smiley

I'll match 1K. to what address do i send?

I don't have one for the tipbot, just hold your SILK for now and let it stake.  I ordered a Beaglebone Black to run the wallet and the tipbot from.  It will be here Sunday and I'm hoping to have it ready to rock by the end of next week or sooner (this is my first tipbot).  I just wanted to get the word out early to gauge interest Smiley

bobthenager

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 05:53:38 PM

I'll match 1,000
Crypt0Keeper

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:11:32 PM

So far we have:

Me - 1000 SILK
yell4george - 1000 SILK
Bitcoin_Mafia_Me - 500 SILK
bobthenager - 1000 SILK
members in google hangout - 3000 SILK

You guys all rock!  Thanks!

I'll post the details here when it's ready.

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:48:47 PM

So far we have:

Me - 1000 SILK
yell4george - 1000 SILK
bobthenager - 1000 SILK

I got 10k to contribute.   Cool

armlock

Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:53:42 PM

So far we have:

Me - 1000 SILK
yell4george - 1000 SILK
bobthenager - 1000 SILK

arteleis our silk god!  Cheesy

▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄
                  ▀▄▄█     ▀▀▀▀█   █
                   █  ▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▀
                  █   █      █   █
                 █    ▀▄    ▄▀    █
                █     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄     █
               █    ▄▀        ▀▄    █
              █   ▄▀            ▀▄   █
█   ▄▀    ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▀   █▄     █  █  ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄    ▄▀▀▀▄
█ ▄▀    ▄▀       ▀▄  █ █    █  █  ▄▀       ▀▄  ▀▄
██      █         █  █  ▀▄  █  █  █         █    ▀▄
█ ▀▄    ▀▄       ▄▀  █    █ █  █  ▀▄       ▄▀      █
█   ▀▄    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀    █     ▀█  █    ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀   ▀▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE
CASH
& CRYPTO PLATFORM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████       █████████████
███████                   ███████
SWISS
MADE
Raistilin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:44:10 AM

So far we have:

Me - 1000 SILK
yell4george - 1000 SILK
bobthenager - 1000 SILK

I'll do 1000 Silk
Palmdetroit
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

PHS 50% PoS - Stop mining start minting

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:30:13 AM

Did you Know?

Reducing Orphans when Staking can maximize Compounding Interest?

When minting, to reduce occurrence of Orphans, i.e. "?" blocks & wallet bloat, please

MAKE SURE YOUR COMPUTER TIME IS ACCURATE

In Windows simply,

1) click clock/date/time bottom right
2) click change date time settings
3) Click Internet Time Tab
4) Click change settings
5) Make sure box Synchronize with internet is checked
6) and click Update now
7) Time should be correct, and more SILK for you!

This space intentionally left blank

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:38:57 AM

So far we have:

Me - 1000 SILK
yell4george - 1000 SILK
bobthenager - 1000 SILK

Lol.  Tipbots is a great fuckin idea! Im in!

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: