May 02, 2024, 03:41:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: To Be or Not to Be
To Be - 41 (70.7%)
Not to Be - 17 (29.3%)
Total Voters: 58

Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 210 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SILKCOIN][DARKSILK PREANN][TESTING STORMNODES/DarkSIlk MARKET/I2P]  (Read 289445 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arteleis (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 07:41:49 PM

When will the 111% POS start? I want to load up on silk before it does.

Tomorrow around 9am EST. Major press conference to be released.

Perfect timing (I hope). I just bought another small bag this morning  Cool

Lol troll no it'd not happening tomorrow at 9. Haha still.working on the new silk. Much more then 111% pos.
  I'll let you guys know when testnet is ready as will need a hand with testers.

DAmn about time OP been burning a hole in my bag!! with this little camels.

Hopefully this silky can become somehing great.

Well I've been spending lots of time and money on this. And have a bucket full of plans.
 But good things take time.
  Unfortunately I can't share the plans or each one will become a new coin with a newbie dev lol
   Everything will come in testnet phases for everyone to participate who would like to.

SILKCOIN - DARKSILK - SILKWEAVER - FREEDOM
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:00:10 AM

Sorry all, I was looking at wrong day. It will be tomorrow that the new wallet will be released. Around 9am EST. Will be on github first then on OP. Oh yeah!! Hope you all like it.
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:08:47 AM

Sorry all, I was looking at wrong day. It will be tomorrow that the new wallet will be released. Around 9am EST. Will be on github first then on OP. Oh yeah!! Hope you all like it.

Nope nothing being released tomorrow. Where'd ya read this?

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 05:12:10 AM

Nope nothing being released tomorrow. Where'd ya read this?
Talked to Joe and there will be a MAJOR announcement tomorrow at 9am EST. Buy now if you know what is good for you!!!

Hmm. Joe too? Embarrassed Undecided

nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:13:48 AM

lol, now im wondering whats going on! lol

needless to say that there is continual work in the background...

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
yell4george

Activity: 232

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 03:22:33 PM

I regret to inform you all that I have had to leave the Silkcoin Team, I have been made a moderator at Poloniex , and as i think that crypto in some form is the future of the world it's an opportunity I cannot pass up to help further ALL altcoins.

The truth is since my return i did not do too much except maybe champion Silk in certain chat boxes, and get the message to Polo to not delist silk , i will say i have talked a lot with the people behind this coin , and they are dedicated , honest people.. this coin has a future and the effort that go's into it behind the scenes is truly commendable.

So its with a sadness in my heart i bid you all farewell. I will hold my silk until your pry it from my cold dead hands, i wish you all well, and you will always have a sympathetic ear from me Wink

Q

Thanks for your support and help, Q! Make sure to pop in here every once in a while and say hello!

Lol troll no it'd not happening tomorrow at 9. Haha still.working on the new silk. Much more then 111% pos.

Well I've been spending lots of time and money on this. And have a bucket full of plans.
  Unfortunately I can't share the plans or each one will become a new coin with a newbie dev lol
   Everything will come in testnet phases for everyone to participate who would like to.

We appreciate your commitment, Arteleis. pm me if there's anything I can do to help

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 06:17:57 PM

I regret to inform you all that I have had to leave the Silkcoin Team, I have been made a moderator at Poloniex , and as i think that crypto in some form is the future of the world it's an opportunity I cannot pass up to help further ALL altcoins.

The truth is since my return i did not do too much except maybe champion Silk in certain chat boxes, and get the message to Polo to not delist silk , i will say i have talked a lot with the people behind this coin , and they are dedicated , honest people.. this coin has a future and the effort that go's into it behind the scenes is truly commendable.

So its with a sadness in my heart i bid you all farewell. I will hold my silk until your pry it from my cold dead hands, i wish you all well, and you will always have a sympathetic ear from me Wink

Q

Thanks for your support and help, Q! Make sure to pop in here every once in a while and say hello!

We appreciate your commitment, Arteleis. pm me if there's anything I can do to help

Will do.  Working on phase 1 of 3 for the first portion of the project. This isn't just going to be a coin.   Completion of phase 1 will be testnet and all graphical changes. Will keep yall updated.  Thanks as always for the offer for help.  Definitely will consider for the second phase!

HYPster

View Profile
March 11, 2015, 10:42:47 PM

Q

Perfect timing (I hope). I just bought another small bag this morning  Cool

Will do.  Working on phase 1 of 3 for the first portion of the project. This isn't just going to be a coin.   Completion of phase 1 will be testnet and all graphical changes. Will keep yall updated.  Thanks as always for the offer for help.  Definitely will consider for the second phase!

Hey thanks for letting me download the newest wallet first before anyone else. It is very nice and I like what you have done with it!! I'm glad you let me be first so I can get some extra stakes in before others are able to download it. Thanks again!!

edit: Just got my first two stakes.......goodness!!
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 12:30:26 AM

Q

Will do.  Working on phase 1 of 3 for the first portion of the project. This isn't just going to be a coin.   Completion of phase 1 will be testnet and all graphical changes. Will keep yall updated.  Thanks as always for the offer for help.  Definitely will consider for the second phase!

Hey thanks for letting me download the newest wallet first before anyone else. It is very nice and I like what you have done with it!! I'm glad you let me be first so I can get some extra stakes in before others are able to download it. Thanks again!!

Goodness!!  I met guys like you in Ultima Online. But theres no way to PK you in a forum.  Although that'd be a sweet feature.
So guess I'll have to admire you for your strange quirks and language.
Confusing folks lightly all over bitcointalk, is a strange obsession..

But perhaps your account got hacked and things will become grander.
I am intrigued by your proposition sir! Let us all be Happy! by using the make-believe wallets in Fantasy LAND!
Where dragons kiss princesses, and heros kiss frogs!

OH JOY THE HYPSTER WITH HIS NEW WALLET THAT NOBODY ELSE HAS!
Goodness its Beautifulllll...

HYPster

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 02:18:16 AM

Q

Goodness!!  I met guys like you in Ultima Online. But theres no way to PK you in a forum.  Although that'd be a sweet feature.
So guess I'll have to admire you for your strange quirks and language.
Confusing folks lightly all over bitcointalk, is a strange obsession..

But perhaps your account got hacked and things will become grander.
I am intrigued by your proposition sir! Let us all be Happy! by using the make-believe wallets in Fantasy LAND!
Where dragons kiss princesses, and heros kiss frogs!

OH JOY THE HYPSTER WITH HIS NEW WALLET THAT NOBODY ELSE HAS!
Goodness its Beautifulllll...

Dude, really? You gonna play me like that? I did all that for you and now this??? WOW, don't have the words. Release the new wallet man and I'll forget this ever happened.
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:49:29 PM

Lol.  But it didn't happen.  So you don't have to pretend.

It's okay   I like the fantasy land.

arteleis (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 04:58:48 PM

Lol.  But it didn't happen.  So you don't have to pretend.

It's okay   I like the fantasy land.

And actually HYPster.  I'm still waiting for that bag of magik mushrooms i sent you to pick from the dark forest of Nazgram.  If you could please complete this task then all that you've done for me could be complete.

HYPster

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 05:33:52 PM

ummmm mushrooms are very good. I'll be back shortly then with a fat sack.
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 08:00:35 PM

ummmm mushrooms are very good. I'll be back shortly then with a fat sack.

Very good sir.  I like your style.

matrix zion

Activity: 381
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2015, 05:12:24 AM

I'm really happy for this action of revival becoming truth. it's really good news for silkcoin
pandionrain

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 07:37:13 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 10:42:30 PM by pandionrain

Damn!  Silkcoin is getting trolled on slow days.

SILK:   B5ZPSMdFTWKKofvF1cKqVorapD8sV62XFx
BTC:    14vooT31DUVqxCFKR67dnEUojhBfKbHW1L
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 09:08:46 AM

Do you really have to post such huge images???
 Cool
arteleis (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 07:12:46 PM

Cool

Hahaha I think its good.  I wont remove.  Maybe Mods will.

pandionrain

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

SILK. All the cool kids are buying it.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 10:45:09 PM

Cool

Oops.  Looks small on my phone.  Big ass troll, huh?

SILK:   B5ZPSMdFTWKKofvF1cKqVorapD8sV62XFx
BTC:    14vooT31DUVqxCFKR67dnEUojhBfKbHW1L
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 02:16:49 AM

Can we all get an update to ease everyone's mind??? Thanks!!
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 ... 210 »
  Print  

Jump to: