Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:35:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 386 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [HYP] HyperStake | Generous Reward Staking | Advanced Staking Controls & Wallet  (Read 679272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iantunc

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 02:56:48 PM

I hope everyone has sent a support ticket to polo, I've been meaning to stop in and say hi to the HYP thread. I've been trading it for a couple weeks now... you have decent volume, 300+ page active thread WTF is it getting removed for?

There should always be a place for trading community coins, not every coin should have to be "leading edge" "breakthrough" hyped coins with ridiculous volumes to be considered worthy of good exchanges.

I think polo is doing a real disservice to their users by removing actively traded coins like this

I am going to send a support ticket as well.

But in case where we will trade HYP do not tell me cryptopia because that change is a joke!
It is indeed Cryptopia ... Undecided

We need to contact POLO to not delist it, otherwise we can consider HYP beeing dead..

We can also contact a whole lot of other exchanges like CCex or YoBit with a request to add HYP. But, ideally, a decentralized currency shouldn't be dependent on centralized exchanges. So there is something to think about.

The other exchanges don't have the volume. So keep pressing them to keep it on Polo.

The cumulative daily volume of CCex and YoBit is around $1 million. But I agree that we should try to persuade Polo to be more selective and not to create obstacles for promising coins.

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:44:14 PM

I am not really an expert with exchange economics. My guess is that Polo is moving towards having a more narrow list of coins that generate very large volumes. They have treated HYP great over the years, but I am not sure if there is anything we can do to remain listed.

We do have a few other exchanges which will allow for safe exchange of the coin, but it is always the best to be listed on the high volume exchanges.

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
ccminer.net

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 06:29:06 PM

I am not really an expert with exchange economics. My guess is that Polo is moving towards having a more narrow list of coins that generate very large volumes. They have treated HYP great over the years, but I am not sure if there is anything we can do to remain listed.

We do have a few other exchanges which will allow for safe exchange of the coin, but it is always the best to be listed on the high volume exchanges.

Except for cryptopia which other exchange is currently listening HYP? And is there any plan to list HYP at some exchange where is not currently listed?

Thank you
presstab (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330

Blockchain Developer

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:10:39 PM

Except for cryptopia which other exchange is currently listening HYP? And is there any plan to list HYP at some exchange where is not currently listed?

Thank you

https://bx.in.th/BTC/HYP/

Projects I Contribute To: libzerocoin | Veil | PIVX | HyperStake | Crown | SaluS
ccminer.net

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:35:38 PM

Thank you

https://bx.in.th/BTC/HYP/

WOW not good at all!
NO alternatives, plans to list somewhere better?
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:07:07 PM

after 2 years of life and still maintaining fair volume and growing price for a community/traders coin, maybe we could convince Bittrex to list HYP?

I use yobit more than I do other smaller ones... but it's hard for a coin to get taken seriously and slowly grow it's users over time on yobit. I can't even remember the last time I used cryptopia

Bittrex can be extremely easy convinced with 2-3 btc, and it's the only way i know.
Cryptopia is gradually and constantly progressing, it's simply young, i hope one day nobody call it a joke.

Would be great to see a few words from PT on the subject

I don't think cryptopia a joke, I haven't tried to use it much and don't know much about it... guess it just hasn't earned my trust yet.

I see someone mentioned HYP is no longer on trex due to low volume a while ago? maybe Bill and his team will understand that a community/traders coin can have trouble keeping volume up on 2 bigger exchanges now that polo is threatening to remove it they would be the only "go to" which means we'd most likely have no problems making min volume requirements

by removing actively traded coins polo is threatening to lose a sh!t load of legitimacy and respect in my eye's, in their response to my support ticket...

" We list and delist coins for a variety of reasons. If there's a new coin you'd like to see on the exchange, please submit a coin request."

Why the heck would I ever request a coin to be added to an exchange that has zero respect for it's users or the coins/communities it lists?

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
ccminer.net

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 08:20:08 PM

after 2 years of life and still maintaining fair volume and growing price for a community/traders coin, maybe we could convince Bittrex to list HYP?

I use yobit more than I do other smaller ones... but it's hard for a coin to get taken seriously and slowly grow it's users over time on yobit. I can't even remember the last time I used cryptopia

Bittrex can be extremely easy convinced with 2-3 btc, and it's the only way i know.
Cryptopia is gradually and constantly progressing, it's simply young, i hope one day nobody call it a joke.

I don't think cryptopia a joke, I haven't tried to use it much and don't know much about it... guess it just hasn't earned my trust yet.

I see someone mentioned HYP is no longer on trex due to low volume a while ago? maybe Bill and his team will understand that a community/traders coin can have trouble keeping volume up on 2 bigger exchanges now that polo is threatening to remove it they would be the only "go to" which means we'd most likely have no problems making min volume requirements

by removing actively traded coins polo is threatening to lose a sh!t load of legitimacy and respect in my eye's, in their response to my support ticket...

" We list and delist coins for a variety of reasons. If there's a new coin you'd like to see on the exchange, please submit a coin request."

Why the heck would I ever request a coin to be added to an exchange that has zero respect for it's users or the coins/communities it lists?

I got exactly the same copy paste reply as yours! Angry Angry
I created another support ticket asking to tell me what we need to do not to be delisted and please to reply with a non copy paste answer!
We will see
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2016, 08:24:52 PM

I got exactly the same copy paste reply as yours! Angry Angry
I created another support ticket asking to tell me what we need to do not to be delisted and please to reply with a non copy paste answer!
We will see

Gotta keep pressing them and include something like, "pease pass this up the chain and not a canned reply."

ccminer.net

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 11:53:03 PM

took me 3 min to fill in free form on yobit, same goes to c-cex,
no harm in shaking trees anywhere

btw, what's up with the website ?
and wiki is a bit outdated

I'll do the same.
I hope other people will follow us
RiotMachine

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 01:45:56 AM

Just sent in a coin request tab to polo, lets see what happens.
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:49:19 AM

exchanges smanges... I will run a free escrow out of the back of my van for any OTC trades need doing.

Im only half kidding, but about which part?

But, ideally, a decentralized currency shouldn't be dependent on centralized exchanges. So there is something to think about.

A man after my own heart

Thoughts on this? I know there is at least one floating around but its name escapes me.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 07:54:49 AM

Hi

I own hyperspace.com I sell it at current Gandi price (circa 15 euros, you can pay with bitcoins) to anyone who wants it, under the condition that presstab or billotronic agree with the deal (I don't want to sell to a cybersquatter) 

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
iantunc

Activity: 433

We are the first to program your future (c)

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:59:19 AM

But, ideally, a decentralized currency shouldn't be dependent on centralized exchanges. So there is something to think about.

A man after my own heart

Thoughts on this? I know there is at least one floating around but its name escapes me.

You meant this one? Speaking for myself Cheesy

HyperStake bootstrap server - hyperstrap.ml
HyperStake supply gain prediction graph - hypsupply.ml
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:09:22 AM

glad to see the positivity flowing, HYP has made it this far... just another bump in the road as they say.

If it's not just about lower volume the only other thing I can think of cpu usage, thats the one thing I can see similar between MINT and HYP (the only two coins I really know on the list) HYP isn't horrible... on my machine it's using 250-300mb of memory which isn't crazy high like MINT's 700-900mb (slows my comp down) but it is still much higher than others, some as low as 50mb (TECH, STRB ) I could run dozens of coins on my mediocre comp if they all ran that light  Cool Just some thoughts, trying to ponder other reasons they chose the coins they did.

With so many new people finding themselves holders of cryptocurrencies thanks to sites like steemit and the soon to be released AMP/Synereo (mid sept) it'll be much easier for them to profit off them if they only have coins they care about/have vested interest in... lol thats my conspiracy theory anyway  

I think yobit is a decent site, I've never had any issue personally with them. I'd love to be able to use HYP on their dice when I'm bored and it would be great to have another coin I trust on there. So for sure I'll send a request in.

I've never had issue with cc ex either but haven't used it for ages, I'll try and remedy my zero balance there so I can vote again... maybe I'll find something worth trading

as far as decentralized exchanges, aren't there a few coins like BTS that have built in exchanges? or is that yet to come.

PS that Spots quote is hilarious, I haven't touched anything of his stuff in quite some time

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
ccminer.net

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 09:15:27 AM

Hi

I own hyperspace.com I sell it at current Gandi price (circa 15 euros, you can pay with bitcoins) to anyone who wants it, under the condition that presstab or billotronic agree with the deal (I don't want to sell to a cybersquatter) 

why this link redirect me to HP (laptop producer) site?
ccminer.net

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:40:07 AM

Hi

wait a minute, hyperstake.com or hyperspace.com ?

if the domain is hyperstke.com I can purchase it to develope an "official" HYP-BTC exchange, and if someone will cooperate with me in this project. I can't do it by myself!
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 11:43:00 AM

Hi

if the domain is hyperstke.com I can purchase it to develope an "official" HYP-BTC exchange, and if someone will cooperate with me in this project. I can't do it by myself!

hyperstake.com, sorry about the typo. Even if I am the co-founder of the coin, I have been away from the community so long that I don't trust myself in judging community members from after my leave of absence.

ccminer, if you could create an exchange we could consider making it official (or not - being official requires a tight control over the content)

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
ccminer.net

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:50:41 AM

Hi

hyperstake.com, sorry about the typo. Even if I am the co-founder of the coin, I have been away from the community so long that I don't trust myself in judging community members from after my leave of absence.

ccminer, if you could create an exchange we could consider making it official (or not - being official requires a tight control over the content)

So that's why I said I will to do so but not by myself, some of the devs or some trusted member of the community must join me in this project!
I developed already a php exchange at my site, but the code must be improved and I need help in doing so with someone that have better coding skills than mine.
Hope that someone with higher trust status than me will consider this as something worth of spending time on!
neogen1

Activity: 458

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 12:07:40 PM

I have talked with the admin of btcpop.co he will add HYP at the exchange on the site.
In this week or the following.

to join btc pop klick the link LuckyBitStake

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:08:43 PM

A man after my own heart

You meant this one? Speaking for myself Cheesy

hahaha GREAT answer

but

I was thinking about decentralized exchanges. . . and now that im sober and or awake, what i was thinking of was openbazaar though I have not personally looked very closely at it.

@fonzerrellie ha thanks. It's my motivation.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Pages: « 1 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 [299] 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 386 »
  Print  

Jump to: