Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 [782] 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085716 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 10:26:42 PM

Im doing  it  from  january. Team said like  2 months  ago  tthat  only need  to  implement  BIP.  SO where is the wallet, Can  you  explain?  Im  asking  about one  project,  couse  as  i think  work with  decentralization doesnt start  yet.

Currently we are working on multiple matters related to NavajoCoin , I am working on the BIP aspect while Pakage is working on the Decentralized aspect of the same. Which both will be available to the public in the near future , after all what we have done for NavajoCoin and the journey we walked with it upto now , we will never give up on it in anyway nor has had that thought crossed our minds and I kindly ask the community to not make such assumptions.

I hope I have answered your questions sufficiently.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

For me its  not.
Its  always good  to  use  nice  and  clear  words, but you  still  didnt  answer.
In  my opinion  creation roadmap  was terrible  movement. Just dont  get how  could you  tought  that you  will  finish  all  of  project  to the  half  of  an  August.
Its  always  near to update, or in not long  future  etc...
So  as a person  who  is  creating  wallet  you  should  be  able  to tell  me what  have  been  done,  and  how  is  going  with  BIP. It  should  feed  me  for  some  time.
Peace!

You really sound like an adamant individual mate , look around see how much we have achieved , rather than complaining yourself of everything be thankful that there's an actual development team behind all this and that so much has been achieved , be grateful that this development team doesn't go around and ask the community demands or donations or what not to complete task unlike other development teams and coins , which they either have a premine or the community backing them up , we are putting our own resources , time and financials on this to maintain it , pay for servers as well as keep NavajoCoin and maintain it for what it is today , I have to mention however the disruptive crowd of the community is very small and generally the majority of the community is helpful and encouraging and tries to support in whichever way they could , it is however easy for you to be judgemental about a slight delay and go on crashing about the same , you have no idea how much it involves keeping a coin live. It has always been easy for you to come down here , type a few discouraging or undeserving comments and complete go out of sight for a while and come back again with the same claims.

Fortunately majority of the community is applaudable who supports us with their encouragements and sometimes through financials and resources.

So a huge shout out goes to all those members , who have been with us through and through and for supporting us and encouraging us in every way.

As for the BIP it will be available to you and everyone using NavajoCoin along with the Web Wallet. There are still a few additional changes that needs to be done on the original BIP protocols implemented to further secure the extended use it will bestow upon us.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 10:27:53 PM

Im doing  it  from  january. Team said like  2 months  ago  tthat  only need  to  implement  BIP.  SO where is the wallet, Can  you  explain?  Im  asking  about one  project,  couse  as  i think  work with  decentralization doesnt start  yet.

Currently we are working on multiple matters related to NavajoCoin , I am working on the BIP aspect while Pakage is working on the Decentralized aspect of the same. Which both will be available to the public in the near future , after all what we have done for NavajoCoin and the journey we walked with it upto now , we will never give up on it in anyway nor has had that thought crossed our minds and I kindly ask the community to not make such assumptions.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

I have faith in you!  And I am sure that I speak for the overwhelming majority.  Grin

Thank you very much mate , for all your comments and encouragements , it means a lot to us.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 10:29:17 PM

We can all see under the circumstances the Navajocoin market price is stable and who ever is invested is in for the Long Term. This is Now crystal clear. The Whale will not be feed by the Navajocoin Community. I  also still strongly suggest doubling the Buy Wall to obsorb any dumps. It's been a hard long road but the implementation of Navajo Anonymous is not like any other. Even if it takes another 6 months we will stay and await our turn at Stardom. Nothing in life is given to us with out some sort of hardship, hard work , sacrifice or giveing some thing of your self for the greater good.

Even the Pump Groups preach long term investing and I suggest the same but of course you make your own investment decisions and abide by your own individual decisions.

We can all see and understand both sides of the coin as a Developer and Investor. Both are not easy and both require some sort of belief in the end Goal  Smiley

Good observations and thoughts mate , couldn't have said better.

As always mate , thank you for your kind suggestions , comments and encouragements , it means a lot to us.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

smoomrik

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:04:54 PM

guys you are rock.

but maybe you are need find more talented devs?

in long time ago darkcoin team hr's find some very talanted peoples from over the world and darkcoin gets a hard dev team. we know this success.

★NavajoCoin★ NavajoCoin Asynchronous Encryption Technology
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 05:09:03 AM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

For me its  not.
Its  always good  to  use  nice  and  clear  words, but you  still  didnt  answer.
In  my opinion  creation roadmap  was terrible  movement. Just dont  get how  could you  tought  that you  will  finish  all  of  project  to the  half  of  an  August.
Its  always  near to update, or in not long  future  etc...
So  as a person  who  is  creating  wallet  you  should  be  able  to tell  me what  have  been  done,  and  how  is  going  with  BIP. It  should  feed  me  for  some  time.
Peace!

You really sound like an adamant individual mate , look around see how much we have achieved , rather than complaining yourself of everything be thankful that there's an actual development team behind all this and that so much has been achieved , be grateful that this development team doesn't go around and ask the community demands or donations or what not to complete task unlike other development teams and coins , which they either have a premine or the community backing them up , we are putting our own resources , time and financials on this to maintain it , pay for servers as well as keep NavajoCoin and maintain it for what it is today , I have to mention however the disruptive crowd of the community is very small and generally the majority of the community is helpful and encouraging and tries to support in whichever way they could , it is however easy for you to be judgemental about a slight delay and go on crashing about the same , you have no idea how much it involves keeping a coin live. It has always been easy for you to come down here , type a few discouraging or undeserving comments and complete go out of sight for a while and come back again with the same claims.

Fortunately majority of the community is applaudable who supports us with their encouragements and sometimes through financials and resources.

So a huge shout out goes to all those members , who have been with us through and through and for supporting us and encouraging us in every way.

As for the BIP it will be available to you and everyone using NavajoCoin along with the Web Wallet. There are still a few additional changes that needs to be done on the original BIP protocols implemented to further secure the extended use it will bestow upon us.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

I think the road-map change(% of completion), would stop some of the bad grammar and demanding answers. But, only some, and for a limited time. These questions, that come off more like demands, seem to be un-trusted new accounts and/or impatient traders that bought high and then held. Maybe we should utilize navcointalk.org a little more to eliminate such verbal diarrhea. If you and/or another dev poke in to say hi, or answer questions over there, the good masses will follow. And the fud will stay here... Thats why it was on the roadmap in the first place;)
losk22
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 09:09:19 PM

guys you are rock.

but maybe you are need find more talented devs?

in long time ago darkcoin team hr's find some very talanted peoples from over the world and darkcoin gets a hard dev team. we know this success.

I fully support your opinion!
entertheabyss

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 11:58:17 PM

hello is there some documentation about your guys's anon features i could look at?

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptKeeper
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:06:56 AM

hello is there some documentation about your guys's anon features i could look at?

There's a whitepaper here: http://navajocoin.org/pdf/navajocoin.pdf

Follow me on twitter! I'm a private Bitcoin and altcoin hodler. Giving away crypto for free on my Twitter feed!
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:39:49 AM

Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:27:39 PM

Here is another little update, calculated from 2015-08-14 until today.

The average of the interval between the blocks, calculated on windows of 24 hours,
still remains between the maximum peaks of 19 and minimum of 10 seconds.

The average of the last weeks is approximately 13.5 seconds.  Sad

Bye Bye

Remy_5

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:21:09 PM

Hi Guys,
with your help, I would try a little experiment on the field, induce an event
and observe the reaction in blockchain, if any.

I selected a set of addresses, and I would kindly ask to their owners to do
a series of simple operations:
   1) Close their wallet.
   2) Make sure that the system time is correct (which never hurts).
   3) Restart their wallet.

As you can see, these are things that you have done dozens of times before.
No need to wait for a precise time or wait time between steps, simply close
and restart your wallet, even if the wallet resides on a remote server.

If there will be some effect I can see him only with the passage of days,
so please be patient, we have a good workout in this.

Here is the list of addresses, interested in the experiment:
        sfdzo3...uMNxe
        sVXQUU...qcq7f
        sd8dyP...81JWY
        sbZuh8...JRrRi
        sUBhKt...tyjKV
        sTRoU3...ZwzB4
        sdUAeD...w5fzg
        sLT24z...x6pL1
        sX1TKv...6pZ1V
        sdeEZZ...WhSrS
        sJiQJu...hRmib
        sUS3U5...r4ASi

Just to clarify, this "dirty dozen" of addresses, it is not a list of bad guys,
among them there are also some addresses that specifically serve for a blind test.
All other users can continue as usual, they also serve as a reference.

I hope in your kind cooperation.

Bye Bye

tahou

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:26:25 PM

Hi Guys,
with your help, I would try a little experiment on the field, induce an event
and observe the reaction in blockchain, if any.

I selected a set of addresses, and I would kindly ask to their owners to do
a series of simple operations:
   1) Close their wallet.
   2) Make sure that the system time is correct (which never hurts).
   3) Restart their wallet.

As you can see, these are things that you have done dozens of times before.
No need to wait for a precise time or wait time between steps, simply close
and restart your wallet, even if the wallet resides on a remote server.

If there will be some effect I can see him only with the passage of days,
so please be patient, we have a good workout in this.

sfdzo3...uMNxe
        sVXQUU...qcq7f
        sd8dyP...81JWY
        sbZuh8...JRrRi
        sUBhKt...tyjKV
        sTRoU3...ZwzB4
        sdUAeD...w5fzg
        sLT24z...x6pL1
        sX1TKv...6pZ1V
        sdeEZZ...WhSrS
        sJiQJu...hRmib
        sUS3U5...r4ASi

Just to clarify, this "dirty dozen" of addresses, it is not a list of bad guys,
among them there are also some addresses that specifically serve for a blind test.
All other users can continue as usual, they also serve as a reference.

I hope in your kind cooperation.

Bye Bye

did what you asked me for.
is there a need to repeat that?
just let me know

cheers and thank you for caring
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:29:45 AM

What are the Pros and Cons of Navajocoin going open source. When Navajocoin releases Masternodes and  becomes Decentralized will the source code be revealed.

If Navajocoin does go open source what advantages  does this gives to current share holder's

IF the source code is revealed will someone using the code to create a New coin need to get permission from the foundation
plastcom

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:30:56 AM

On the news, today start at Yobit,  PSI : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1174504.0

There is interest in this coin.
We'll see pretty girls Smiley

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:36:50 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 12:56:24 PM by hashforce101

Remy_5

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:07:24 PM

sfdzo3...uMNxe
        sVXQUU...qcq7f
        sd8dyP...81JWY
        sbZuh8...JRrRi
        sUBhKt...tyjKV
        sTRoU3...ZwzB4
        sdUAeD...w5fzg
        sLT24z...x6pL1
        sX1TKv...6pZ1V
        sdeEZZ...WhSrS
        sJiQJu...hRmib
        sUS3U5...r4ASi

did what you asked me for.
is there a need to repeat that?
just let me know

cheers and thank you for caring

Done...

Thank you very much to all.
For now it is enough to do it once and then continue as usual.
Now we need to give to other users time to read the message, and make the maneuver.

I will answer some PM, soon as I have... time.   Wink

Bye Bye

hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:21:25 PM

sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 06:27:38 PM

http://www.navajocoin.org/projects

Needs to be updated and it would be nice if those % of completion would start showing up.

How do i join the Investors chat group on the forum i cant seem to find it.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 09:47:12 PM

Needs to be updated and it would be nice if those % of completion would start showing up.

After registering with the site send a pm to user strugg. He will provide you with verification details and send you subsequent invite to the group.

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 06:00:11 AM

After registering with the site send a pm to user strugg. He will provide you with verification details and send you subsequent invite to the group.
pm on here or navcointalk?
Pages: « 1 ... 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 [782] 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: