Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:22:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 [819] 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085715 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:29:05 PM

Yeah the problem is the Crpysty Exchange was aware 1.5 years ago of the theft and only choose to announce it now and disable many Altcoin wallets without notice to its customers. They should have announced the issue back in 2014 .

In fact even Polo long ago was hacked, and in that case the admin
reacted very differently, and why it deserved praise.

I do not know how many of you have followed the troll box of Cryptsy in
recent weeks, in it the admin decidedly denied that there had been a theft
in Cryptsy, indeed they threatened a ban of one year to anyone who would
say such a thing without taking the evidence.

During the long absence of Big Vern, the version that was "suggested",
without saying it explicitly, and that the cold wallet were under seizure,
due to some investigations regarding the Anti Money Laundry and legal
practices required for the Know Your Client.

One of the admin in particular, he said that as a result of optimizations
logic of wallet only customers which activated the Tier 2, by sending all
their personal records, would have precedence in withdrawn.

Many have joined and began to send copies of documents and bills,
but these withdrawn received no priority, as even customers who have
long time achieved the tier 2.

A few days later however, came the announcement of the closure of the
headquarters, and the phishing attempt, and also the closure of the chatbox.

The admin your referring to telling people to upgrade to Tier 2 was Horus if I'm not mistaken I saw him do that in the Chat box.
He was on Dark something radio and he just straight up lied about it and said that wasn't him doing that.
I was warning people in the chat box Not to send such documents to an exchange that was at least in trouble and at worst dying.
I also found it very strange why they would ask for those documents since people that had tier 2 already where not able to withdraw either Scary stuff I'm glad they don't have my documents there god knows what people that dishonest would do with those.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Remy_5

Activity: 1194
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:08:50 PM

The admin your referring to telling people to upgrade to Tier 2 was Horus if I'm not mistaken I saw him do that in the Chat box.
He was on Dark something radio and he just straight up lied about it and said that wasn't him doing that.
I was warning people in the chat box Not to send such documents to an exchange that was at least in trouble and at worst dying.
I also found it very strange why they would ask for those documents since people that had tier 2 already where not able to withdraw either Scary stuff I'm glad they don't have my documents there god knows what people that dishonest would do with those.

Yes, I remember that some users have reported this point, and in
some cases were not treated well.

The admin that I had seen do this advert was JShock perhaps, but
I think that many have to repeat it, a kind of periodic announcement,
and some of them were only moderators.

It would be interesting to know who gave them the order to say this,
they were probably in good faith.

Or perhaps the admission of the old BTC theft, an unfortunate event
happened to many exchanges in the past, is not used at this time to
divert attention from other more direct  event.

sparksi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:32:00 PM

I've kept my wallet offline for whole December. I've updated wallet lately to 3.2.0.0 and kept wallet on twice for +15 hours in row, but I can't get any stakes with 16000 NAV. Wallet is staking and it's expected to stake in 3 hours. Usually it's approximately double of that, but it's not staking in even 5 times of that. There must be some kind of issue as I can't be this unlucky. And I haven't received any orphans either.

What is your network weight with 16.000 NAV? It really depends on more factors than the amount.

16020. Back in November I used to get 7 stakes per day. With that weight I'm expected to get 0.48 stakes per 2 hours(min stake age).
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:41:56 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 09:52:35 PM by hashforce101

Currently ALL Cryptocurrencies need to go via a BTC transaction before you can even buy or sell a single Navajocoin. Navajocoin could do extremely well  BUT if BTC which is in the technological past has a stumble the entire chain of crypto Currencies pay the price. This is not a Decentralized system. It's not the way for innovation and evolution of this new Monetary system.

If we had a hypothetical vote. Which currency is better Bitcoin or Navajocoin. Navajocoin would win on every comparison .

ROTFL Hashforce is totally gone.  Grin Grin

It reminds me of a joke of an ant trying to strangle an elephant. Wink

However, many believe that all the various Altcoins are nothing but
a system to support the existence of bitcoin, and the whole industry
which moves around.

Haha yes. Bitcoin volume is high  because to purchase a great Altcoin you need to purchase a Bitcoin without any other option.  Bitcoin volume is high as it's the first crypto currency with mass adoption but it is not because of technical superiority. So many Altcoins are technically better in all ways. Anyway the Bitcoin community is doing a great job in seeing Bitcoin die as it should. In the real world using Bitcoin is a dead experience for the non technical.

A new leader or king will emerge hopefully soon and hopefully this year that is worthy . Ok ill say it. I'm not a Bitcoin fan and yes I m totally gone on Bitcoin.

Navajocoin if it stands on its own merit and independence the Anomity and transaction speed prove to be valuable to a small amount of Business once Decentralized  that require it will see the much needed daily Volume. And having a usd/nav exchange will be the icing on the cake.

This ant will then become a member of the elephant family  Smiley

My English teacher in primary school said "never start a sentence with the word And. ....sorry to my English teacher!  Smiley
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:55:19 PM

Shahim did you get the module for the Raspberry Pi2?
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:40:38 AM

Currently ALL Cryptocurrencies need to go via a BTC transaction before you can even buy or sell a single Navajocoin. Navajocoin could do extremely well  BUT if BTC which is in the technological past has a stumble the entire chain of crypto Currencies pay the price. This is not a Decentralized system. It's not the way for innovation and evolution of this new Monetary system.

If we had a hypothetical vote. Which currency is better Bitcoin or Navajocoin. Navajocoin would win on every comparison .

ROTFL Hashforce is totally gone.  Grin Grin

It reminds me of a joke of an ant trying to strangle an elephant. Wink

However, many believe that all the various Altcoins are nothing but
a system to support the existence of bitcoin, and the whole industry
which moves around.

Haha yes. Bitcoin volume is high  because to purchase a great Altcoin you need to purchase a Bitcoin without any other option.  Bitcoin volume is high as it's the first crypto currency with mass adoption but it is not because of technical superiority. So many Altcoins are technically better in all ways. Anyway the Bitcoin community is doing a great job in seeing Bitcoin die as it should. In the real world using Bitcoin is a dead experience for the non technical.

A new leader or king will emerge hopefully soon and hopefully this year that is worthy . Ok ill say it. I'm not a Bitcoin fan and yes I m totally gone on Bitcoin.

Navajocoin if it stands on its own merit and independence the Anomity and transaction speed prove to be valuable to a small amount of Business once Decentralized  that require it will see the much needed daily Volume. And having a usd/nav exchange will be the icing on the cake.

This ant will then become a member of the elephant family  Smiley

My English teacher in primary school said "never start a sentence with the word And. ....sorry to my English teacher!  Smiley

I agree btc is not going to be the only top dog for long. i do however see btc controlling 2016, and 2 newcomers rising to ltc/dash levels by year end.
With global markets hunting for a way into the crypto world without bitcoin, i see a handful of alts that offer what is needed.
Nav does offer 1 of those needed platforms. However, other coins are farther along in their projects to be more noticed.
But once Nav is 100% solid decentralized. Then comes massive PR... Videos, lectures, interviews, etc... Then comes volume...
Then AND ONLY then, do you ever think about a nav/fiat exchange.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:57:21 AM

I think the real problem is not enough markets. All the big players are on a lot more markets than we are. Strugg & Sophia are currently researching which exchanges these coins are trading on and working towards getting us onto the same ones. More markets = more exposure = more market cap.

In this regard, apart Bittrex, what are the other exchange actually up and running, and
what volume they have?

IMHO, it would also need some concrete use directly in NAV, for example, some
merchant selling useful materials and lawful.

Apart from that, you think it would be useful to try to ask again to shapeshift.io now,
or feel that it is better to wait a bit of time and get a higher number of exchanges
before asking?

Not entirely sure going after shapeshift.io is going to be very feasable until we get quite a bit more liquidity and market volume going on.  Particularly now that BigVern is pulling a runner and a third of our exchanges have effectively disappeared in a whisp of satoshi dust.  Fortunately our two remaining exchanges are pretty solid imho but if a 3rd and possibly 4th could be found it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Great work Shahim and pakage on getting block explorer and richlist working so smoothly.

Who is responsible for maintaining the Twitter, FB, and Google+ (even have one?) navajocoin accounts?  I need some working API key's to allow for social media login on the forum.
Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but could somebody point me in the direction of the account holder for the above mentioned?

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 06:39:04 AM

I think the real problem is not enough markets. All the big players are on a lot more markets than we are. Strugg & Sophia are currently researching which exchanges these coins are trading on and working towards getting us onto the same ones. More markets = more exposure = more market cap.

In this regard, apart Bittrex, what are the other exchange actually up and running, and
what volume they have?

IMHO, it would also need some concrete use directly in NAV, for example, some
merchant selling useful materials and lawful.

Apart from that, you think it would be useful to try to ask again to shapeshift.io now,
or feel that it is better to wait a bit of time and get a higher number of exchanges
before asking?

Not entirely sure going after shapeshift.io is going to be very feasable until we get quite a bit more liquidity and market volume going on.  Particularly now that BigVern is pulling a runner and a third of our exchanges have effectively disappeared in a whisp of satoshi dust.  Fortunately our two remaining exchanges are pretty solid imho but if a 3rd and possibly 4th could be found it certainly wouldn't hurt.

Great work Shahim and pakage on getting block explorer and richlist working so smoothly.

Who is responsible for maintaining the Twitter, FB, and Google+ (even have one?) navajocoin accounts?  I need some working API key's to allow for social media login on the forum.
Not to beat a dead horse or anything, but could somebody point me in the direction of the account holder for the above mentioned?

I have access to the navajocoin social media accounts. PM me!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 06:42:48 AM

Decentralisation Update

Hi Navajo Community,

It is with a feeling of great achievement I can let you know that I have successfully circumvented the need for the API server in the wallet's sending function. The wallet now selects a random anonymous server from its server list, queries the anonymous server directly, receives the RSA public key, encrypts the recipients address and attaches that to the anonymous transaction. The work can be seen in the following commit:

https://github.com/navcoindev/navcoin/commit/dac6cfe0fcccbeb679c36a3a9f555ac6561d0c92

Lots of deletions here as I've removed a bunch of static data and test debug.

Now I will move onto phase 2 of the decentralization project. Currently the server list is stored in a data file in the %APP_DATA% folder. This server list needs to be kept up to date when a new server is spawned onto the network. As per the whitepaper, I will piggy back this server list distribution on the P2P network which already exists to distribute the block chain. I have already setup the anonymous server hashing algorithm which is how we will confirm the servers file has not been altered and the server is valid to join the network.

In other news;

Paul Headington has been working on increasing the wallets performance so we can release the Rasperry Pi staking unit.

Soopy has been working on the BIP protocols and is close to releasing another wallet update.

Sophia has been working towards some really interesting publicity opportunities which she will reveal to you all shortly.

Strugg has been working at getting us onto some more exchanges to help with trading volume.

We are making good progress friends!

All projects have updated percentages on the website: http://www.navajocoin.org/projects

Talk soon,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:07:23 AM

Decentralisation Update

Hi Navajo Community,

It is with a feeling of great achievement I can let you know that I have successfully circumvented the need for the API server in the wallet's sending function. The wallet now selects a random anonymous server from its server list, queries the anonymous server directly, receives the RSA public key, encrypts the recipients address and attaches that to the anonymous transaction. The work can be seen in the following commit:

https://github.com/navcoindev/navcoin/commit/dac6cfe0fcccbeb679c36a3a9f555ac6561d0c92

Now I will move onto phase 2 of the decentralization project. Currently the server list is stored in a data file in the %APP_DATA% folder. This server list needs to be kept up to date when a new server is spawned onto the network. As per the whitepaper, I will piggy back this server list distribution on the P2P network which already exists to distribute the block chain. I have already setup the anonymous server hashing algorithm which is how we will confirm the servers file has not been altered and the server is valid to join the network.

In other news;

Paul Headington has been working on increasing the wallets performance so we can release the Rasperry Pi staking unit.

Soopy has been working on the BIP protocols and is close to releasing another wallet update.

Sophia has been working towards some really interesting publicity opportunities which she will reveal to you all shortly.

Strugg has been working at getting us onto some more exchanges to help with trading volume.

All projects have updated percentages on the website: http://www.navajocoin.org/projects

Talk soon,
Craig.

Amazing work. here is an odd question. i see the rich list is instant and perfect, except it always shows my total 20nav lower than my actual total. only 20, every time.  i've experimented and this result i find very peculiar. im not concerned by any means, just more curious as to why this is... can you finger this out? im just so curious lol... (no cat jokes)
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 09:53:25 AM

Decentralisation Update

Hi Navajo Community,

In other news;

Talk soon,
Craig.

Thank you pakage for all informations.You made my day! Now you are a serious leader of nav team but i cam see other members are also working great! I can see its the most hardworking time in the navajo history! Very very well done!
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:18:46 AM

Nice update tnx:!)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

They walk among us...

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 10:43:09 AM

Good progress indeed!

Thank you all for your great work
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 12:19:25 PM

New update on its way. Smiley

Contains important changes including BIP Individualized Classes.

Stay tuned.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:34:39 PM

As I've said many times, patience is the key to success Smiley

Before us the great days of the new technologies in the crypto.
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:04:50 PM

Most of the sell pressure seems to have vanished 1 btc puts Nav back around 1000 sat.

chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:18:02 PM

Price now is not an important  problem.

When all project are ready we will start promotional campaign and price will be as high as nav value is ! Step by strp to success!
sluppy
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 07:02:55 PM

Price now is not an important  problem.

When all project are ready we will start promotional campaign and price will be as high as nav value is ! Step by strp to success!

I didn't say there was a Problem I just Noticed it and thought id share the information.

chemal

Activity: 621

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:11:29 PM

Very good. All kind of observation are appreciated;)
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 03:28:45 PM

Buy support has built up a little too. The first 50 orders now sum up to 7.6btc compared to 5 btc of a few days back.

All it takes is regular updates showing progress to keep people feeling safe.

Pages: « 1 ... 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 [819] 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: