Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:14:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 [955] 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2016, 12:58:18 AM

Many p&d coins today  Undecided .Here is real coin.  Kiss

1000% + FLDC, that is just crazy!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
domtasc3

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:45:01 AM

It's sad for the noobs that got stuck with it at the top. I hate P&Ds.... They take advantage of new traders.
alexf1852

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:22:02 AM

It's sad for the noobs that got stuck with it at the top. I hate P&Ds.... They take advantage of new traders.

I'm one of these newb traders. New to the whole digital currency thing really. Started out just buying a bitcoin to hold in a wallet for the future. Then I discovered Poloniex. I should have spent a lot more time researching and watching the exchange scene before playing in it. I saw that one could make some extra coins here and there and got excited. Just recently figured out what FOMO meant lol. So I bought some ethers on Coinbase and sent them to Polo. Made every newb mistake there is. Traded in and out ETC/BTC, ETH/BTC, and XMR/BTC pairs and lost 1.5 BTC in panic selling. At one point, I had 231 XMRs bought at around .00734. If I had only held on to them and not sold them in a panic, I would have been doing pretty good. Desperate to make up the difference (my kids kept asking me how I was doing, they had me buy them a couple of ethers), I tried to ride the NAV pump at 12200 but got in too late and stayed in too long trying to cover. I don't want to make the same mistake I did with XMR so I guess I will be holding my NAVs until better times. I refuse to make the same mistake a 5th time. Smiley

After realizing I would be holding onto these NAV coins for awhile, I then looked more into this coin. Yes, I know I should have looked into it before trading in. From the sounds of all the info, it has a lot of promise, even more so than XMR. Hopefully development continues to move along and progress soon.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:00:07 AM

I'm one of these newb traders. New to the whole digital currency thing really. Started out just buying a bitcoin to hold in a wallet for the future. Then I discovered Poloniex. I should have spent a lot more time researching and watching the exchange scene before playing in it. I saw that one could make some extra coins here and there and got excited. Just recently figured out what FOMO meant lol. So I bought some ethers on Coinbase and sent them to Polo. Made every newb mistake there is. Traded in and out ETC/BTC, ETH/BTC, and XMR/BTC pairs and lost 1.5 BTC in panic selling. At one point, I had 231 XMRs bought at around .00734. If I had only held on to them and not sold them in a panic, I would have been doing pretty good. Desperate to make up the difference (my kids kept asking me how I was doing, they had me buy them a couple of ethers), I tried to ride the NAV pump at 12200 but got in too late and stayed in too long trying to cover. I don't want to make the same mistake I did with XMR so I guess I will be holding my NAVs until better times. I refuse to make the same mistake a 5th time. Smiley

After realizing I would be holding onto these NAV coins for awhile, I then looked more into this coin. Yes, I know I should have looked into it before trading in. From the sounds of all the info, it has a lot of promise, even more so than XMR. Hopefully development continues to move along and progress soon.

Those are not promises, its happening.
I bought part at 300, 800,1200 and 3400.
If i sell, i have very nice profit, but i will have even bigger soon :-)
100k is just behind corner
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:23:37 AM

Those are not promises, its happening.
I bought part at 300, 800,1200 and 3400.
If i sell, i have very nice profit, but i will have even bigger soon :-)
100k is just behind corner
Yeah i agree with you NAV is high quality coin and for sure it can reach the stage of XMR one day i get in 50 ,73 and 1100 sat and i am still waiting not looking to trolls box ever .
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:24:05 AM

Mate,

I can tell you, you are not alone, we all made these mistakes in the beginning and lost a lot of theoretical profit! Me also lost like at least 10 btc on "panic tradings" and scams back in 2014 and 2015. I stoped and only trust myself now.  
Never buy what the trolls on polo tell you! Always investigate time reading into a coin history or plans before buying, otherwise you will loose with scam coins etc. It is the same like on real trademarket. No trader will invest before he knows what he is investing into!

regards
shahim
weilichesbin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:40:51 AM

When the new Release will be avaible?
Have you a fix Date?

alexf1852

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:46:23 AM

I noticed that there is no wallet app for MAC OS X. Are there any plans for such?
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:51:48 AM

I noticed that there is no wallet app for MAC OS X. Are there any plans for such?

We are compinling at least lite mac right now!
X1235

Activity: 671
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 10:32:22 AM

What is the total supply?
juguelio

Activity: 687

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:23:17 AM

What is the total supply?

60 million plus POS stage... 5% per year at the most.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:36:01 AM

Media Campaign is now Hot
A few Releases
http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/nav-coin-updates-anonymous-network/
http://www.coindesk.com/press-releases/nav-coin-goes-live-pos-online-wallet/
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:45:13 AM

We are using a different system, using a Subchain to transport sending information from one node to a random other node. Using this we break the information on the nav blockchain. There is no transaction between you amd receiver, which can be traced, since the recipient do not get the coins you did send.
The working principles of these anon coins are really confusing. Sometimes I wonder whether these principles actually really work. For example, when you just do a mixing like Dash ... then you mix 3 transactions. But if I send 9.34313 Dash via a Masternode to B, then B will receive exactly 9.34313 Dash. How big are the odds that around that time someone else also sends this exact amount of Dash ? So it makes the mixing a useless operation. Or did I misunderstand something ?

Monero has a more complex scheme. I don't know the details for sure, but I remember it had something to do with a bunch of addresses that are generated and your money will be send in pieces over all those addresses and then from those addresses it will be send to the receiver. Take the encryption away, and then I still think you can find out who send the coins. If B receives 2.7 XMR from a 10 addresses ... then you know that this sum probably comes from the same source addresses. So if you trace back, you can easily find who sent the coins. Fortunately for XMR it uses encryption. And that's where its value can be found. Again ... did I misunderstand something ?

NAV uses a subchain. But if you take away the encryption then it is again possible to trace back who sent the coins. The decoupling via the subchain doesn't help much. You know that at 16.00 h 9.35 NAV has been sent to the subchain and that at 16.01 h someone received 9.35 NAV. So not difficult to trace back. But the strength lies in the encryption. So nobody can see how much you sent, which makes it impossible to trace back who sent the coins.

I openly admit I know nothing about these cryptostuff ... but following my logic I don't see why there is this mixing and subchain. At this moment with my limited knowledge, these things look rather useless. The strength comes only from the encryption schemes. Please, if I am not right, correct me. I am always happy to learn something. These anon coins are interesting  Smiley

Dear Diago,

Thank you very much for your kind questions, let me answer them one by one.

NAV ANON is in no way associated with DASH technology or masternode systems. It currently uses a Gateway to channel through particular transaction , this transaction information is encrypted and channeled through a subchain , where the transaction is then processed and directed to the destination address where the transaction arrives at the destination address in clusters. And there is in no way mixing used in the process where transactions are mixed to obtain an untraceable advantage. For the fact that our model itself is untraceable.

Double encryption is used in the channeling and throughout the entire process.

1. No-mixing - Due to the fact that the model of channeling doesn't require such process.

2. Untraceable - Due to the fact that there won't ever be 1 transaction of the same kind anywhere on the network.

Please do let me know , if you need further clarifications.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hello soopy,

I really tried in good faith. But it seems you people try to avoid a clear explanations how your system will work.
I read your "whitepaper" which is a graphical illustration at best (it looked like someone watched to much stargate the series). We neither see code, maths or talking about possible attack vectors etc. Pp.

I will just wait for your new "whitepaper" or a clear explaination until then i would say be careful to not be a future bagholder.

Also what is this claim about a fast/instamine?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 11:57:17 AM

If you have been using Dash for a few years you will remain confused for eternity - its hard and technical

NAV you just select the Anonymous Option and send - the system takes care of the rest.

Anyway buy and hold - dont give your NAV away

Fear,Uncertainty & Doubt

The NAV Team will Deliver - The Unbreakable Code
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:01:23 PM

If you have been using Dash for a few years you will remain confused for eternity - its hard and technical

NAV you just select the Anonymous Option and send - the system takes care of the rest.

Anyway buy and hold - dont give your NAV away

Fear,Uncertainty & Doubt

The NAV Team will Deliver - The Unbreakable Code

It is not nice to accuse me of fudding while i have genuine questions.

Maybe you should just stop hyping nav with bs - because that doesnt show nav in a good light.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
juguelio

Activity: 687

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:02:14 PM

We are using a different system, using a Subchain to transport sending information from one node to a random other node. Using this we break the information on the nav blockchain. There is no transaction between you amd receiver, which can be traced, since the recipient do not get the coins you did send.
The working principles of these anon coins are really confusing. Sometimes I wonder whether these principles actually really work. For example, when you just do a mixing like Dash ... then you mix 3 transactions. But if I send 9.34313 Dash via a Masternode to B, then B will receive exactly 9.34313 Dash. How big are the odds that around that time someone else also sends this exact amount of Dash ? So it makes the mixing a useless operation. Or did I misunderstand something ?

Monero has a more complex scheme. I don't know the details for sure, but I remember it had something to do with a bunch of addresses that are generated and your money will be send in pieces over all those addresses and then from those addresses it will be send to the receiver. Take the encryption away, and then I still think you can find out who send the coins. If B receives 2.7 XMR from a 10 addresses ... then you know that this sum probably comes from the same source addresses. So if you trace back, you can easily find who sent the coins. Fortunately for XMR it uses encryption. And that's where its value can be found. Again ... did I misunderstand something ?

NAV uses a subchain. But if you take away the encryption then it is again possible to trace back who sent the coins. The decoupling via the subchain doesn't help much. You know that at 16.00 h 9.35 NAV has been sent to the subchain and that at 16.01 h someone received 9.35 NAV. So not difficult to trace back. But the strength lies in the encryption. So nobody can see how much you sent, which makes it impossible to trace back who sent the coins.

I openly admit I know nothing about these cryptostuff ... but following my logic I don't see why there is this mixing and subchain. At this moment with my limited knowledge, these things look rather useless. The strength comes only from the encryption schemes. Please, if I am not right, correct me. I am always happy to learn something. These anon coins are interesting  Smiley

Dear Diago,

NAV ANON is in no way associated with DASH technology or masternode systems. It currently uses a Gateway to channel through particular transaction , this transaction information is encrypted and channeled through a subchain , where the transaction is then processed and directed to the destination address where the transaction arrives at the destination address in clusters. And there is in no way mixing used in the process where transactions are mixed to obtain an untraceable advantage. For the fact that our model itself is untraceable.

1. No-mixing - Due to the fact that the model of channeling doesn't require such process.

2. Untraceable - Due to the fact that there won't ever be 1 transaction of the same kind anywhere on the network.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hello soopy,

I really tried in good faith. But it seems you people try to avoid a clear explanations how your system will work.
I read your "whitepaper" which is a graphical illustration at best (it looked like someone watched to much stargate the series). We neither see code, maths or talking about possible attack vectors etc. Pp.

I will just wait for your new "whitepaper" or a clear explaination until then i would say be careful to not be a future bagholder.

Hi mate. I won't talk about the technicalities of NAV's Anon.
But what I can tell you is that NAV wasn't pre mined or instamined or anything like that.
NAV evolved from Summercoin (it changed name!)
It was a X13 POW and then went to POS.
I mined it back in July 2014 (I remember coz the bloody world cup)

Anyways...all the info is online...Google it!

Salud!

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

shahim
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:40:27 PM

I openly admit I know nothing about these cryptostuff ... but following my logic I don't see why there is this mixing and subchain. At this moment with my limited knowledge, these things look rather useless. The strength comes only from the encryption schemes. Please, if I am not right, correct me. I am always happy to learn something. These anon coins are interesting  Smiley

Dear Diago,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hello soopy,

Hello criptix,

in all respect, but what do you expect to get? As already anounced by pakage we are going to bring all this open source soon. He is bringing weekly updates about his progress and also giving more and more technical details on his posts.
The "old" whitepaper is quite detailed about the processing of the anon transaction in comparision to a normal transaction. As you perhaps understand we won't give code or something to public until it is under open source license. As you said, you have to wait to the new whitepaper.

regards
shahim
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 12:58:06 PM

The NAV Coin Community - The Number 1 Community on the Planet!

We have come along way. Why ?

We Believe in our Development Team - Simply with out Doubts.

We Believe in the FULL project

We Believe in The Unbreakable Code

We Believe in Financial Privacy and Secure Transactions

We Believe in Decentralization

We Believe in our Communities , Country and Democracy

We Believe!

~HaShForce101~

Next Round we are Going to Page 1 Position 1
We will be Number 1! 0 Doubts

We shall see where my bs hype leads us  Smiley
see u at 0.001
August 5th 2016
Bye!
shahim
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:09:18 PM

hehe you are typicall aussie ;-) crazy bs 

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:36:16 PM

Dear Diago,

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Hello soopy,

Hello criptix,

in all respect, but what do you expect to get? As already anounced by pakage we are going to bring all this open source soon. He is bringing weekly updates about his progress and also giving more and more technical details on his posts.
The "old" whitepaper is quite detailed about the processing of the anon transaction in comparision to a normal transaction. As you perhaps understand we won't give code or something to public until it is under open source license. As you said, you have to wait to the new whitepaper.

regards
shahim

Look shahim, i dont really want to talk you people bad but your actual whitepaper is not good at all.
It is really more or less only a graphical illustration which doesnt say much.
For example look at the zcash whitepaper here and their coin is also not released yet:

http://zerocash-project.org/paper

But like i said i will wait for your new whitepaper.
Please surprise me.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 [955] 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: