Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:57:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 [983] 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 ... 1241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★[ANN] [NAV] NAV COIN - Community Fund Live!!!  (Read 2085700 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:24:46 AM

NAV went down again a bit. I expected that looking at market depth. But now market depth looks much better than yesterday. I see more buyers than sellers now. Pity I don't have any money left to buy more NAV  Tongue
Lowest point was 0.00005949 in the last 24 hours.

The price is now 0.00006712, so their are some new investors since the dump.
i think something will happen big coming this week as price keeps on fluctuating up and down so there's new investors who's playing with this project and can be big news for us just on holding.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xtrembash

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 05:25:53 AM

I am having lots of trouble syncing my Nav wallet. I am new but all the other crypto wallets seemed easy to sync. I tried adding the node list to the navcoin.conf file based on the instructions from the below link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=679791.0

It did not work. I also tried downloading the blockchain manually. That did not work either. Please help. I am not techy so I need detailed instructions!

Thanks in advance.

i had some troubles too with "9 days behind"
it was too slow & impossible ..
but  with the last bootstrap "33 hours behind"  it worked ..

you can also wait for the "sync fix" ..

Frederik_FL

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:09:47 AM

NAV went down again a bit. I expected that looking at market depth. But now market depth looks much better than yesterday. I see more buyers than sellers now. Pity I don't have any money left to buy more NAV  Tongue

i think something will happen big coming this week as price keeps on fluctuating up and down so there's new investors who's playing with this project and can be big news for us just on holding.
They are full beta testing, so I don't expect spectacular news for this week.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:20:44 AM

still waiting for the price to go back i bought mine at 8k so much better if this will make some break out and move up to 9k, but let me just observed this ongoing development maybe much bigger is coming in the long run.
Diego24

Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 07:48:29 AM

True. But that's fine for me. It offers an opportunity to buy more NAV.
redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 09:49:55 AM

Don't worry about it, eventually we must put the buy oder and take more NAVs, sometimes lower sometimes higher.

In the big dump, some guys bought 224btc at 8000  Wink

NAV Up, tomorrow the price will explode, I believe NAV you will hold for a long time.
The rise of today, just before the announcement on Monday, is a good sign.

That means that the community is expecting news about the release of the decentralization.

So the confidence is there. I'm curious how the market will react on the step closer.
Actually I am not very happy with people here yelling that amazing news will come out on monday. Last week Soopy told us here something amazing would be published hinting to a price increase so I bought at 9000 and the only thing that came out was a whitepaper. That actually dissapointed me because now it went down to 7000. If he wouldn't have said this nonsense I could have bought NAV at 7000 instead of 9000. So be careful what is said here. I don't want to bash anyone from the NAV team but you can imagine that an investor can get pretty pissed off if someone from the NAV team claims something amazing will be released on monday and then it turns out to be a whitepaper. A whitepaper is definitely interesting but not something that will make the price go up. So don't ruin people's investment by hinting that the news will be so great that price will go up.

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
pakage

Activity: 794
Merit: 510

NavCoin Founder

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 10:09:24 AM

Hi Nav Coiners!

It’s time for your weekly Monday Update from the Nav Coin Team.

Navtech Anon Beta

We’ve had a busy week at Nav Coin HQ with the first round of Beta Testing of the Navtech Anon system completed successfully. We’ve made some minor improvements to the code and have re-deployed the updates to the servers. The second round of tests have begun and the test group has been widened to all 22 members of the slack channel #navtech-anon-beta. If you are interested in helping with the test, please join us on slack and get a sneak preview of the system in action!

Now we have more users, we can start to stress test the system and I will also start to add more servers into the cluster this week. I am very pleased with the testing so far. Any adjustments we’ve made have been very minor so it is looks like everything is progressing as expected.

Thunderclap

We’ve started a Thunderclap campaign to help spread the news about the new Navtech system.

The idea behind Thunderclap is quite simple, you authorize Thunderclap to post on your behalf via Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. Then at the end of the campaign (October 20) it will blast out the message through everyone who has signed up and help to get Nav Coin trending on social media.

So please, go to the campaign and sign up with your social accounts!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/47929-navcoin-powered-by-the-people

Even with just the few people we’ve got signed up the campaign already has a social reach of over 60,000 people! You can see how quickly this will add up, we are hoping to gain 500 supporters of the campaign, so please head over there sign up and let all your friends know how they can help too.

Press Releases

Sophia and Mark have written our next press release and sent it for circulation. There should be a coordinated public release of the articles across all the major crypto news outlets this Thursday. The press release covers things which you will already know if you follow this thread or are signed up to our slack, but we want to broadcast the news of our recent successes to the wider public. The article focuses on the success of the first round of beta testing and the recent release of the Navtech whitepaper.

Promo Video

We have planned and are commissioning a slick promo video for Nav Coin. It will be produced by Mark’s award winning associate Bobby Dazzler. You can check out his show reel here: https://vimeo.com/122617955

We are also going to produce some of our own which we are trying to release as soon as possible. We think that video content is a great way to engage people with Nav Coin.

Exchanges

We’ve been in contact with the admins of BTER. They previously de-listed the old Nav Coin and were unresponsive in their support channels. However they have expressed interest in re-opening their NAV markets with the new coin. Any users who had coins on BTER when they froze the Nav 1 market will have their coins upgraded to the new Nav 2.0 automatically and reinstated on their account. When this market re-opens it will mean we have a NAV / CNY pair again which is great news for our Chinese investors! If you are interested in doing business through BTER, please remember that they have been hacked in the past. So please use their service with caution.

https://bter.com

Payment Gateway

We’ve been in talks with the leader of a large retail network in India. They have asked us to build a Nav Coin merchant gateway for their online retailers to accept NAV payments. We will be implementing a service for Nav Coin which is similar to bitpay. This will allow merchants to accept Nav Coin in their physical stores and also on their websites. We currently looking into our options and scoping the project. This will move from pending to in progress on the projects page shortly.

http://www.navcoin.org/projects

That’s it from the team for this week. We are kicking goals and marching towards the public release of the Anon Network followed by its decentralization. To keep up with the latest, follow us on twitter and join us on slack!

Talk soon,
Craig.

███████████████████
████████████
███████
█████████████
████████████████████

NAV COIN ANONYMOUS SUBCHAIN TRANSACTIONS ▪ NAVCOIN.ORG BITCOINTALK.ORG
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:29:25 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 12:30:27 PM by hashforce101

Just added 12088 to Thunderclap.  Grin
Frederik_FL

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:34:02 AM

Press Releases

Sophia and Mark have written our next press release and sent it for circulation. There should be a coordinated public release of the articles across all the major crypto news outlets this Thursday. The press release covers things which you will already know if you follow this thread or are signed up to our slack, but we want to broadcast the news of our recent successes to the wider public. The article focuses on the success of the first round of beta testing and the recent release of the Navtech whitepaper.

Hi Craig,

Thanks for the update. The quote above interests me the most.

With NAV you're doing great things and I do also believe that press attention is needed to reach a bigger crowd. You're working hard and good things are in front of us, but the more people you can reach, the better.

I've also saw already the Thunderclap campaign on Twitter, nice to see that you're investing in visibility too on social media.

Ginger Ninja

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

They walk among us...

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 10:35:17 AM

NAV / CNY pair is great new for our Chinese friends!

Keep up the fantastic work devs!
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:18:54 AM

Keep up the fantastic work devs!
so it is the reason why we are seeing green now from polo i hope they will keep this up and make more trade for possible more investors to come
looking forward for the best of this project dev thank you so much and good luck

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Diego24

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:19:06 AM

Does this really matter a lot ? Usually people buy with Bitcoin anyway, don't they ? I think 20 october is a date that needs to be marked.
for everet

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 11:55:47 AM

price back below 6 k  Sad Sad Sad Sad
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:03:11 PM

price back below 6 k  Sad Sad Sad Sad

Wait for the Coordinated  Pres releases
mexicotaco

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:05:34 PM

Hi Nav Coiners!

It’s time for your weekly Monday Update from the Nav Coin Team.

Navtech Anon Beta

We’ve had a busy week at Nav Coin HQ with the first round of Beta Testing of the Navtech Anon system completed successfully. We’ve made some minor improvements to the code and have re-deployed the updates to the servers. The second round of tests have begun and the test group has been widened to all 22 members of the slack channel #navtech-anon-beta. If you are interested in helping with the test, please join us on slack and get a sneak preview of the system in action!

Now we have more users, we can start to stress test the system and I will also start to add more servers into the cluster this week. I am very pleased with the testing so far. Any adjustments we’ve made have been very minor so it is looks like everything is progressing as expected.

Thunderclap

We’ve started a Thunderclap campaign to help spread the news about the new Navtech system.

The idea behind Thunderclap is quite simple, you authorize Thunderclap to post on your behalf via Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. Then at the end of the campaign (October 20) it will blast out the message through everyone who has signed up and help to get Nav Coin trending on social media.

So please, go to the campaign and sign up with your social accounts!

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/47929-navcoin-powered-by-the-people

Even with just the few people we’ve got signed up the campaign already has a social reach of over 60,000 people! You can see how quickly this will add up, we are hoping to gain 500 supporters of the campaign, so please head over there sign up and let all your friends know how they can help too.

Press Releases

Promo Video

We have planned and are commissioning a slick promo video for Nav Coin. It will be produced by Mark’s award winning associate Bobby Dazzler. You can check out his show reel here: https://vimeo.com/122617955

We are also going to produce some of our own which we are trying to release as soon as possible. We think that video content is a great way to engage people with Nav Coin.

Exchanges

We’ve been in contact with the admins of BTER. They previously de-listed the old Nav Coin and were unresponsive in their support channels. However they have expressed interest in re-opening their NAV markets with the new coin. Any users who had coins on BTER when they froze the Nav 1 market will have their coins upgraded to the new Nav 2.0 automatically and reinstated on their account. When this market re-opens it will mean we have a NAV / CNY pair again which is great news for our Chinese investors! If you are interested in doing business through BTER, please remember that they have been hacked in the past. So please use their service with caution.

https://bter.com

Payment Gateway

We’ve been in talks with the leader of a large retail network in India. They have asked us to build a Nav Coin merchant gateway for their online retailers to accept NAV payments. We will be implementing a service for Nav Coin which is similar to bitpay. This will allow merchants to accept Nav Coin in their physical stores and also on their websites. We currently looking into our options and scoping the project. This will move from pending to in progress on the projects page shortly.

http://www.navcoin.org/projects

That’s it from the team for this week. We are kicking goals and marching towards the public release of the Anon Network followed by its decentralization. To keep up with the latest, follow us on twitter and join us on slack!

Talk soon,
Craig.

New pump is incoming, all good news, congrats
hashforce101
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:21:45 PM

I can't wait to see the work from Bobby Dazzler for NAV Coin Bobby Dazzler Reel on Vimeo
https://vimeo.com/122617955

redjedievolution
Legendary

Activity: 1045

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 12:22:52 PM

funny to see this reminder about bter hacked. Thanks dev team, take care about your investors is very valuable from my point of view.

Wink

Exchanges

All is an illusion, there is only energy flowing
Diego24

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 01:57:14 PM

Navtech Anon Beta

So what was tested ? What was succesful and what wasn't ? Not being critical. Just from interest as NAV investor.  Wink
DragonBall Fan

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 02:53:18 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2016, 03:03:49 PM by DragonBall Fan

Hi Again Everyone,

I would like to let the community know that I have just opened the gates for the first beta testers to try the new anon system. All the error logging is now in place and we are looking good to test under normal conditions.

After we can confirm the system is working as expected for the group, we will begin to test the edge cases of the system. Like, what happens when we have more pending transactions than the outgoing server can fulfil and a transaction queue forms. What happens if there are not enough subchain coins to send from the incoming server.. etc.. etc..

After this, i will look to introduce more servers to the cluster, currently it is operating with just 1 incoming and 1 outgoing server.

Once we have run the tests with multiple servers in the cluster, we will begin to widen the testing group to stress test the system further.

Step by step we will fine tune the system and get it ready for public launch in the very near future!

I will endeavour to keep you all updated with how the tests progress. Naturally there will be somethings that come out of the woodwork, but I would expect them to all be pretty minor fixes at this point.

Cheers,
Craig.

@Diego24
If you want to be involved in the test, go in the slack channel #navtech-anon-beta
BitCrow

Activity: 250
Merit: 101

Speaker/enthusiast of blockchain tech in Brazil

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 03:07:48 PM

I am still new in cryptomoedas market and unfortunately only a short time I follow the NAV, but I'm happy to be knowing that the team is serious and all these ongoing projects I have no doubt that this currency is very promising.

I'm investing and plan to continue with NAV, because the future will give many joys to those who believe in this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 [983] 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 ... 1241 »
  Print  

Jump to: