Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328437 times)
c4po

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:10:54 AM

Who has experiences with the trading of mgwBTC, mgwBTCD on AE?

I use those nearly everyday, how can i help?

Thank you, I used it now too.
Deposit /withdrawal is working fine.
Hopefully with more users we will get smaller spreads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:44:20 AM

Have any of the features for bitcoindark been released yet or is it all still vapor?

Thinking about buying some, but I'd like to know that there is more than just concept going on.
https://github.com/jl777/libjl777

Cool thanks....
Unfortunately I'm one of the dunces that needs a translator.
And good reviews of the code that you could point me towards
There was the IRC chat log where I defended Teleport against critics, including DRK dev. Not sure if the link is on OP, but I am sure somebody has it.
I also posted actively on the Altcoin XMR Observer's thread and other than one guy that tried to FUD it before I made it clear that using his logic all 2FA has to be immediately stopped because it is less secure than not having 2FA (basically he was schooled), there has been no criticisms.

So, it is silence from the very zerosum mentality XMR guys and not sure if they have even looked at the code much, the critic says he did look at the code, or if they are studying it intensely for flaws, probably somewhere in between. I am sure if they found any big problems, it will be a massive anti-BTCD FUD campaign going on. Of course lack of something is not prove of the opposite, so just guessing

Now I do see some massive new volumes on polo, 10 to 20x what it used to be and that is home of XMR crowd. They either are now silent BTCD investors who are hedging their bet on XMR, or loading up on ammo to dump and demoralize. We see such amazing coordinated 45 BTC dumps that snaps the price from .01 to .008, for a few minutes. But if they buy up enough and are determined enough, they could dump dump dump. Of course costing them quite a bundle, but BBR has undergone daily dumping and suffered. Still not sure who is doing it.

So, be careful. These arent the good old days when BTCD is held only by people that believe in BTCD. It is quite possible that people who want to harm BTCD are active, very active. And they have setup a .009 to .012 trading range. This is 33% gain each time, so I think what they did was allocate X BTC to get some inventory, start a trampoline and then parlaying this initial BTC by 33% each cycle. Then they can dump whatever they gained without it impacting their capital base.

So for now, I would advise against buying at .011+ as you could be selling to these guys and just be patient until they dump to .009
Dont chase the price. just be patient and get the .009 BTCD
Then when they realize they cant fool you into giving them free BTCD, they have to decide to increase the capital budget for this campaign or to just stop with this nonsense.

We were on a nice steady increase path before they trampolined it to .012 ahead of schedule and now it is all volatile and dangerous. I really dont want it to go above .012 before beta release, so I suggest buy at .009 sell at .012
This makes a nice trading range for the daredevil day traders of 33% potential gains and will stop feeding the whale games

To bad not everyone is going to know about this and they will unfortunately become victim to this externally created volatility.

Now, I have no proof, just guessing, I could be totally wrong
I go back to coding now, dont worry if I dont post all day, gotta concentrate

James

Your guess is absolutely right. I'm doing the exploitation of whales and XMR team and this scheme works really good. Wink

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 08:48:01 AM

BBR

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:53:44 AM

BBR

Nice one Smiley
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:33:30 AM

Lol price exploding on Bittrex
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:41:49 AM

Maybe james just wants to tell us that he feels a little cold at the northpole Wink
price speculating, three letters mention and a whooping 250% increase
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:48:16 AM

sigh missed it Sad

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

paulthetafy

Activity: 820

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:49:20 AM

sigh missed it Sad
To be fair there is very little volume on the books, it's bound to shoot up.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:05:11 AM

Maybe james just wants to tell us that he feels a little cold at the northpole Wink
it used to be one third of XMR, zoidberg is making improvements to tech, but price goes to 1/30'th of XMR
so just from common sense there is external factor devaluing BBR and will be 10x if it just gets back to where it used to be
If BBR agrees to supernetwork, etc, well that will make them unique among cryptonotes
I just dont get the feeling XMR would want to do any such thing

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:08:43 AM

it used to be one third of XMR, zoidberg is making improvements to tech, but price goes to 1/30'th of XMR
so just from common sense there is external factor devaluing BBR and will be 10x if it just gets back to where it used to be
If BBR agrees to supernetwork, etc, well that will make them unique among cryptonotes

Only 7.5 BTC to .01 the largest sell orders come from people selling at .025 (which is a bit early I think)
paulthetafy

Activity: 820

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:13:48 AM

Strange games going on with the price right now.  Plenty of good sized buy orders slowly getting filled on bitrrex, looks like accumulation phase happening.  Weak hands be careful, it could take off again pretty quickly once the whales have loaded up again.
bitbituser

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:27:03 AM

http://altcoinix.com/game/BTCD Game is not working!! All the games in fact have problems with generating address!!
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:38:06 AM

Strange games going on with the price right now.  Plenty of good sized buy orders slowly getting filled on bitrrex, looks like accumulation phase happening.  Weak hands be careful, it could take off again pretty quickly once the whales have loaded up again.
now 7 BTC would take us to .011 and selling 7 BTC down to .0092
so that is 5:1 price move for the same amount
yes, last time it was like this, we popped to .012

A few more times and even the whale will get tired to keep giving us free BTCD. I made nice 4BTC on the day just putting orders at the right places and not even looking, they just magically got filled at the exact high and low of the day.

Must be lucky

James

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:43:11 AM

James do you think BBR is overpriced at 40k?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

Breasal

Activity: 585

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:47:31 AM

@James are you in discussions with BBR devs: what are the chances they will agree?
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:01:59 AM

1/3 of xmr means 100+ k - with tech improvement even more? Im just speculating Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:05:17 AM

no, but you should be patient and accumulate, eg. dont chase the price
there is a daily dumper, maybe multipool? it just dumps thousands of BBR regardless of price
so either a bot without any checks or a really stupid whale or some sort of financial attack
It really is a shame BBR has been pounded to the ground like it has.

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:17:38 AM

@James are you in discussions with BBR devs: what are the chances they will agree?

Remember when I said it wasnt a good idea to make me mad?
Well a certain coin's club didnt really treat me properly. Maybe I am overly sensitive, but they picked a fight with me. I have been talking with zoidberg ever since my pNXT days, he helped me with some cryptonote issues. So I directly know the BBR dev. To this day I have no idea who the other cryptonote coders are and I am tired of being accused of using sockpuppets or that I dont know how write a whitepaper or that I am just clueless about crypto.

So, I intend to show them just how clueless I am. I believe they are also the daily dumpers of the 50BTC against BTCD, but now that you all know, we just say thank you.

I much prefer cooperation and working together, but if some camp is going to attack, I would be stupid to do nothing. I might not be the smartest guy around, but last I checked I wasnt stupid. So, from a defensive basis we start the BBR initiative.
Having a teleporting cryptonote is the ultimate in combined privacy level. This will be the main terminal at the BTCD Teleport-port (really need a better name for that!)

Still need a few more coins to fill out the "airport", but sadly no other anon coin has contacted me yet. There is still time though. I dont have commitment from BBR team yet, but I am hopeful that we can indeed work together. One really cool thing I just realized is that the more coins that are joining BTCD, the more devs there will be so maybe my vision I had about having a lot of other devs working with me is coming true!

James

P.S. Hey, other anon coin devs, check out BBR price action.

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:20:01 AM

1/3 of xmr means 100+ k - with tech improvement even more? Im just speculating Smiley
I think accumulate below the current price and wait for the daily dumper. There is time for patience. Also remember that BBR is still being mined, so it will always have miners to sell you cheap coins. They seem to be quite impatient

James

P.S. Long term anything below 1/5'th XMR should be OK, but why pay more than you have to?

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:40:48 AM

I think accumulate below the current price and wait for the daily dumper. There is time for patience. Also remember that BBR is still being mined, so it will always have miners to sell you cheap coins. They seem to be quite impatient

James

P.S. Long term anything below 1/5'th XMR should be OK, but why pay more than you have to?

I totaly agree! I got my buy order filled at 40k. Lets see if they dump lower  Grin

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: