Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328439 times)
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:23:18 PM

Very reasonable prices, thanks to the whales.  Cheesy
I-Love-BTCD

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:29:51 PM

Tonight should be even more buying, this is the last chance to see It prices. Grin
whitegold15

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:52:35 PM

Tonight should be even more buying, this is the last chance to see It prices. Grin

What's happening tonight?
Deltazulu

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:00:42 PM

Hey guys!

I am new in this forum but not new in the cryptocoin-world.

Like much others of you i saw any coins in the meantime that were pumped and dumped. In the beginning of the BitcoinDark i thought that it would be the same thing like all the others. But with the time i began to read this thread ( when it had ~40 pages), and i began to see the potential and the idea behind all this. I think it is absolutely the right time for this and we will write history.

Not only that we can make transactions absolutly anonymous and really fast to whereever you want on this planet, the whole system works also with a decentraliced exchange (Multigateway), where nobody has to fear if the exchange is beeing hacked or if they get burnt or something. And that for every coin which will join the "Supernetwork".

This whole system that James is working on, will solve one of my problems. I live in the EU, where this dictatorial economical institution has plans that they can confiscate the money savings from the working people (http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-12/europe-considers-wholesale-savings-confiscation-enforced-redistribution), and that they can play with it. Is this fair? I dont think so. I am not a rich man, but i have my savings for wich i have worked for, and i dont want that gangsters like these take my money without lawly implication.

So i decided to take my whole savings (which arent really much ;-) )from my bank account and to buy BTCD. Not only for the profit (profit is never bad ;-) ), but i like the idea of the currency for the people. This has the potential to revolutionize the whole currency system worldwide. And i think, that if the people will realize whats going on here, then there are much more than just me who will take the same decision. It's the right time now to show these greedy fiat-assh.... who has the real power.

I wish the best for the whole Dev-Team and i hope you will never get too mad about all the FUD wich is already going on and will come in the future.

Deltazulu
mellorbo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:18:05 PM

cheap coins Tongue
teamlottowin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 12:26:12 AM

cheap coins Tongue

new accounts galore

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
whitegold15

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:29:40 AM

Guys has the official website changed from the one listed on coinmarketcap? Or is it still in development? I think its important to have a running website for new investors. If someone hears about BTCD and is interested and searches for it he/she would have to read a lot of pages of this thread to know whats going on (I googled bitcoindark and the bitcoindark.org website isn't funtctional) . I can't offer any help because I don't know how to code or create websites, but I will donate some more BTC/BTCD to get this done.

edit: donated 82 BTCD for this cause
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 01:39:05 AM

I had Teleport described as a long winded way to do a normal tx, so I wrote this:

###
Teleport can be viewed as like a 2FA, it adds to whatever security a coin already has.

I designed it to be compatible with existing coins, so of course I have to use a normal tx for this.
Teleport is highly resistant to timing analysis. This is due to the anon set being all of the cloning events during the average clonesmear time window. But with the time window different for every user, it is actually not possible to precisely define even the exact members of the potential cloning events to consider. It is probabilistic.

Due to this, the sender enjoys dramatically larger privacy as the anon set is the sum of all cloning events from the time the sender cloned. If you let it age for months, the anon set would be the vast majority of everybody else

This is assuming a 1:1 correlation between teleports and clonings. However, some small fraction will utilize trusted teleports and simply spend what was received without ever hitting the blockchain in any form. Due to this, it will not be possible to even know how many transactions have happened, let alone to correlate it.

Teleport is also designed to be resistant to an attacker that is able to log all traffic from all nodes. In addition to using fully encrypted onion layered packets via random hops of random depth, it is possible to split each teleport into M of N (up to 254) fragments. By using M of around 40%, say 4 hops, then with an 85% randomly generated probability to route the packet, it makes receiving a tx, routing a tx and originating a tx look the same. So, even an attacker with a complete log of all packets between all nodes will have a big challenge to identify which nodes are actually even sending any info to each other. Basically every node will be sending some amount of white noise to all the other nodes.

Teleport is also designed to resist Quantum Computers from the future that can crack today's encryption. The reason is that there is no permanent blockchain to record all tx just waiting to be decrypted. What does not exist cannot be decrypted! Short of the attacker keeping a permanent log of all the M of N onion layered packets or simply confiscating all the users computers to reconstruct the blockchain, I cannot see a way for the encrypted data to be obtained to be analyzed.

So yes, it is quite a long winded way to send a normal tx Smiley

And generating new addresses is just one of the smallest details. probably some custom API would be required to minimize the impact on the miniblockchain. I might also need to add some options to the teleport API to not use standard denominations, but that does open up the mantissa attack, so not sure it is a good idea.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 01:41:17 AM

Guys has the official website changed from the one listed on coinmarketcap? Or is it still in development? I think its important to have a running website for new investors. If someone hears about BTCD and is interested and searches for it he/she would have to read a lot of pages of this thread to know whats going on (I googled bitcoindark and the bitcoindark.org website isn't funtctional) . I can't offer any help because I don't know how to code or create websites, but I will donate some more BTC/BTCD to get this done.

edit: donated 82 BTCD for this cause
Thank you for the support!
I think the website has been down almost a week. We definitely need to do something to fix it, but I dont do websites or DNS...
The recent price sideways is correlated to broken website, but I like the slightly lower prices so it can build a base

still best to have a working website linked to coinmarketcap. hope someone will fix this soon!

James

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:04:56 AM

The core dev of BBR crypto_zoidberg (CZ) has posted about us working together.

With CZ being the only dev to make significant improvements to the cryptonote codebase, it is an honor for me that we can work together to create some super-cryptonote option for BBR. Over the next month, we will work out the technical details of how best to combine the various tech. The important thing here to note is that unlike most other coins, we are working together and cooperating at a level that really has not happened before that I know of.

I am sad to see the majority of crypto being isolated in their own island and viewing all other crypto as somehow competition. This is crazy! The competition is fiat. We need to create a giant transfer of fiat into crypto and that is what the supernetwork will be aiming to do. I am estimating 100,000+ nodes are possible by combining all the coins into a single supernetwork. What this allows is seamless commerce between all these people. This might sound like not such a big deal, but when you realize that with a peer to peer realtime exchange like InstantDEX, all of a sudden the mintpals of the world have a serious alternative. Not only will they have to compete against a decentralized peer to peer supernetwork, the fees will be lower when using the supernetwork!

So when everyone on the supernetwork can trade their crypto at a lower cost and not rely on any centralized point of failure, I think that some significant percentage of crypto trading will shift. Now, this creates revenues and I will be revenue sharing with the people who are running nodes for the supernetwork, proportional to that nodes contribution to the revenues. At first these revenues will probably be small, but as the supernetwork grows, it will get more and more significant.

The really cool part is that the more coins that are part of the supernetwork, the more money is being generated and sent out as dividends. So this is truly a big idea and it is something only possible by having all the high quality coins joining together.

The whole is indeed much bigger than the sum of its parts

James

Reishicoin

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:58:11 AM

is there any plans to put another layer of privacy before entering the teleportal for btcd? cause if a coin has i2p or something then they would be even more anon than btcd right?
Framewood

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:41:00 AM

The core dev of BBR crypto_zoidberg (CZ) has posted about us working together.

With CZ being the only dev to make significant improvements to the cryptonote codebase, it is an honor for me that we can work together to create some super-cryptonote option for BBR. Over the next month, we will work out the technical details of how best to combine the various tech. The important thing here to note is that unlike most other coins, we are working together and cooperating at a level that really has not happened before that I know of.

I am sad to see the majority of crypto being isolated in their own island and viewing all other crypto as somehow competition. This is crazy! The competition is fiat. We need to create a giant transfer of fiat into crypto and that is what the supernetwork will be aiming to do. I am estimating 100,000+ nodes are possible by combining all the coins into a single supernetwork. What this allows is seamless commerce between all these people. This might sound like not such a big deal, but when you realize that with a peer to peer realtime exchange like InstantDEX, all of a sudden the mintpals of the world have a serious alternative. Not only will they have to compete against a decentralized peer to peer supernetwork, the fees will be lower when using the supernetwork!

So when everyone on the supernetwork can trade their crypto at a lower cost and not rely on any centralized point of failure, I think that some significant percentage of crypto trading will shift. Now, this creates revenues and I will be revenue sharing with the people who are running nodes for the supernetwork, proportional to that nodes contribution to the revenues. At first these revenues will probably be small, but as the supernetwork grows, it will get more and more significant.

The really cool part is that the more coins that are part of the supernetwork, the more money is being generated and sent out as dividends. So this is truly a big idea and it is something only possible by having all the high quality coins joining together.

The whole is indeed much bigger than the sum of its parts

James

Well done James, I love the way you think.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:46:29 AM

is there any plans to put another layer of privacy before entering the teleportal for btcd? cause if a coin has i2p or something then they would be even more anon than btcd right?
exactly!
This is why I am eager for cooperating with other anon coins.

BTCD alone is corporate level privacy when you teleport it. By teleporting BBR, I would call that, not sure the right name, but better than corporate level

What I am envisioning is to have half a dozen independent anon coins. Then setup some trusted teleports between the official coin groups so when the user is making a transfer into the Teleport economy there wouldnt even be a way to know what coin it got morphed into before being sent on its way. I intend to automate BTC depositing into Teleport Station to have some default splitting/recombination/teleporting/M of N transmission and reconstruction. Instead of being like a discrete particle that you can know where it is and how fast it is moving, Teleport will turn crypto into a quantum physics wave function whose location is unknown and also its movement is unknown.

James

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 04:47:19 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2014, 04:58:46 AM by jl777

[ANN - Supernetwork IPO] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346.msg8592943#msg8592943

The other day I announced that BBR was a good buy. Within two hours, the price more than quadrupled! Some buying panic pushed it as high as 8x, this is a pretty unexpected effect I seem to have.

It has been almost two days as I write this and BBR has gone from a death spiral with no volumes to being one of the more actively traded coins, its hashrate also quadrupled and the price is now building a base at 4x to 6x the price when I created the “jl777 effect”

Now how can a simple C programmer like me have such an effect?

The reason is the Supernetwork. This is the network that will be created by joining all the participating coins into a single unified network. Each coin will of course continue to operate normally, but there will be an option to use any of the services that are available in the Supernetwork. Each coin that joins the network makes it bigger and also adds its unique tech that is then crossmarketed to all the other nodes.

I am estimating 100,000+ nodes are achievable and the best part is that it is clearly not a zerosum economy at all. The more coins, the more transactions, the more revenues. Just from InstantDEX alone, the expected revenues are significant as even with a smaller than centralized exchange fee of 0.1%, the fact that 100,000+ are able to directly exchange their crypto in near realtime assures a stable revenue stream. The MGW instantly become one of the top volumes for NXT as soon as it was made available, even in beta status running on my dev servers!

I will be sharing the revenues from the Supernetwork with all the nodes in the Supernetwork, proportional to their involvement in generating the fees. With InstantDEX providing a baseline amount of revenues, the additional revenues from Tradebots, Privatebet and next year when we add small fee to Teleport, will all continue to increase the revenue stream.

There are NXT assets that correspond to each of my revenue producers and of course the coin I adopted when it was just a baby, BTCD, will be getting a small horizontal slice from the Supernetwork. It is like the thing in the middle of its spiral logo. But the Supernetwork is just having BTCD at its center. The coins that are added will each have to pass some threshold of value that they add to the Supernetwork and also the community needs to be a positive cooperation based mentality. The zerosum dog-eat-dog competitive world is probably needed in mature fiat world, but it has no place in crypto. We need to join together to create a giant Supernetwork that will be a magnet to pull as much fiat into crypto as possible.

Some will ask, will this be a threat to Bitcoin itself? Well, of course not! Anybody that things that any coin (or even Supernetwork) will replace BTC is underestimating the power of the network effect. I offer a small example to make my point. DOS + Windows marketshare in 2014

So, no need to worry about bitcoin’s future. New tech will certainly make its 2008 era tech look like it was from last decade. Since it was, this is not a surprise is it? The best tech only matters when there is no installed base, so bitcoin will live and thrive and always be a barometer of the overall crypto industry. This does not mean it will be the best ROI, in fact almost certainly the smaller marketcap coins will outdo BTC on an ROI basis. This is also very clear. Just do the math. BTCD was $100,000 marketcap when I joined it. Now it is about 60x more. 6 weeks, 60x. But it was “only” 6 million USD, which if BTC gained that much would be a gain of .001. So the same amount of marketcap is 6000% for BTCD and 0.1% for BTC. The next 60x for BTCD will certainly take a bit longer than 6 weeks Smiley

In any case, if BTC itself is doubled in value, then this doubles all of crypto’s value, so all this nonsense about dethroning bitcoin is just like island villagers fighting amongst themselves saying they will one day be bigger than the entire continent! No, let us all work to help each other, especially BTC and everybody wins. Except fiat.

Now there are many people in NXT and BTCD communities that understand the potential of the Supernetwork. This is what caused the “jl777 effect” on BBR. Clearly BBR as an island is having to have a large barrier for getting more people, but once it joins the supernetwork, it will be possible for people who never heard of BBR to easily find out more and become an active user. BBR’s dev crypto_zoidberg is someone I really respect. He is making the most changes to the cryptonote codebase. Some might debate how much better this makes BBR over all the other cryptonote forks, but who else is changing the blockchain format, adding aliases, a GUI(!!), plus even more improvements. I spent a bit of time with cryptonote source back when I was experimenting with pNXT. I couldnt even get the official cryptonote source to compile properly. With BBR, it was smooth sailing. I am not so good with making build enviroments as anybody that has tried to build my code will attest to, so just being able to “make” and it works. Well, that was what got me interested in Boolberry and in a couple days I was able to make a fork called pNXT. Well, going from pNXT to my accidentally become a core dev for BTCD is documented elsewhere, so I wont repeat myself here. The important thing to know about BBR and crypto_zoidberg is that he is accessible, helpful, clearly supersmart and has actually modified the block format of cryptonote, solved a most important issue of blockchain bloating, and in his spare time made nice friendly GUI. A lot of people put importance on having a team of coders, but I can tell you from firsthand experience I much rather have one dev that can do the work of 7 than 7 devs.

Now crypto_zoidberg is teaming up with me and we will be working together to make some custom improvements to both BBR and Teleport. Only time will tell the exact nature and impact of this, but with even the basic Teleport offering 2FA like enhancement to any other coin, I already have some ideas on how to, ok I will save them for later

Understandably, I am being approached by coin devs who want to be part of the Supernetwork and I am evaluating them to find their unique advantage that brings value to the Supernetwork. While the Supernetwork will be able to work with all of crypto, eg. you can trade BTC and other crypto, only a select number will form the core of the Supernetwork. What this means is that the coins that are accepted will most likely get a pretty immediate boost in valuation. Nothing like what happened to BBR in most cases, but still the fact that the coin instantly is worth more when it has direct access to the Supernetwork and also gains revenue sharing, really does increase the value of the coin. This is a permanent and significant change to the outlook of the coin.

In order to bind together the core coins in the Supernetwork I would like to make an investment to purchase a meaningful percentage to HODL. No intentions to flip after the price increase, just long term buy and hodl and collecting the revenue share. Now I have already made enough money to buy a Starbuck’s latte a day for the rest of my life, so my financial needs are met. However, I like to setup financial structure that accurately reflects the value being created. Just an obsessive thing, probably, but it just seems wrong to quadruple a coin’s value and not have any scorecard to record this. I dont mind making others a lot of money, in fact that is my primary goal when I have my “financier” hat on, so these percentages of the new coin means I need some liquid capital, BTC, to obtain.

Hence the Supernetwork IPO. It will use the funds raised to privately purchase coins prior to public announcement of their acceptance into the Supernetwork, also for some after market support and maybe even market making to provide liquidity. I will capitalize it with my personal holdings of the assets that are benefiting from the Supernetwork, sharkfund0, InstantDEX, NXTprivacy, Privatebet, Tradebots (aka NXTcoinsco). This will make Supernetwork asset benefit in the short term from capital appreciation of the private purchases and long term from the revenues generated from the Supernetwork.

Many people are finding hard to believe how it is possible for everybody to make money. Surely somebody must be losing money to be able to generate revenues for the Supernetwork. The nature of zerosum economy is just ingrained in a lot of us from the fiat world. The economy that is growing rapidly is able to make everyone in it to benefit. Now of course, anybody not part of Supernetwork that needs to compete against it, I cannot be confident in what happens, but still with the long term effect to continue to increase BTC itself, I think that even coins not part of Supernetwork will survive and even thrive.

I am seeking the right venue for this IPO and I will post more details as they are finalized.

James

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:15:31 AM

I want to make sure you all understand how big Supernetwork is. It will not be just the sum of what I do, but the sum of what all the high quality devs from all the coins that are accepted into the Supernetwork do.

For those that are still thinking if Supernetwork helps other coins, it must hurt BTCD. Let me explain the math.

100,000+ nodes will do quite a lot of InstantDEX, Teleport, Privatebet, Tradebots, etc. Plus add in dozens of additional services from other coins. In the center of all this is BTCD. We are the center of the spiral. Let other coins make their money, everybody needs money. I think that is why it is called money.

BTCD is what allows all this to happen and even if just a small percentage of the overall commerce spills into BTCD revenue share it will be a giant boost to the value of BTCD. I have not worked out all the numbers, but with all this revenues being generated, we can definitely make it a cash positive decision for the other coins, while sharing in the business each coin adds.

Think of it like a company that used to be not so big. They allowed others to make money and they charged some fee for this. Maybe you heard of this company called google? When they select a website to join their AdWords, the website is now making new money from new traffic that otherwise goes elsewhere. A market based auction process allows the website to determine how much to spend for the click. I dont think there is a need to setup fee auctions, but maybe at some point it does. So, the website can choose to tap into traffic that otherwise it cant.

Not exactly the same business model, but I hope you understand the similarities. Basically each coin that joins Supernetwork adds its nodes and that allows all the other nodes to benefit from it, and with cross marketing of the top performing services, yes I think I will do a google Adwords style bidding!, the most popular services are shown first and the user is more likely to select this service. I am glad to write this post, I hadnt solved the way to prorate the Supernetwork fees, but google already solved this!

I see a page that is shown that lists the most popular services and the ones that are paying the most to be shown. At first maybe not paid ads, but then even a low bid gets top placement, so some bidding happens and the market can decide how much it is worth to be the top features Supernetwork service. Now these "clicks" will actually not be just clicks but directly invoking the service, so it is what is called a "conversion", the ultimate goal of direct response advertising. The conversion.

Now if anybody had any doubts as to the value of Supernetwork on BTCD, I hope you are able to estimate the market discovered prices to be the top listing. I will need to share the revenues from this with the node that generated the click, so this is like a rebate for the user, since they are paying for the click, but they also get some percentage. Then there is a general revenue share that each coin gets. I think it is good to track thing per coin, this way for the people that just cant help themselves from competing with other coins, the competition can be which coin is making the most revenues.

Some some small amount for BTCD as the enabler multiplied by all the users of the Supernetwork using all the services that are available.

I am not able to make an estimate for the possible revenues at this point

James

NASdaq

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:34:19 AM

I love what you're doing James. I do think you should consider changing the name of BTCD to better reflect its roll in the supernetwork.

Something like 'Reto' maybe, 'network' in Esperanto.

It's very exciting reading about your vision for the Supernetwork!
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:36:19 AM

James i might sound just a tad greedy but here are my thoughts.

As you have stated that BTCD is the spine that holds everything together why do you not limit the IPO to BTCD investors proportionate to their current BTCD holdings?

Say you want 1000BTC raised. If i have 10% of BTCD coins i would have the option to buy 100BTC worth of the IPO. If there is not enough people that take this option then open it up to everyone else after.

The reasoning behind this would be that, firstly people that want to be in the supernetwork IPO will need to buy BTCD and keep up the buy demand and secondly the profits from the rising of the other coins that join the supernetwork would be feed back to the BTCD holders.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 05:51:04 AM

I love what you're doing James. I do think you should consider changing the name of BTCD to better reflect its roll in the supernetwork.

Something like 'Reto' maybe, 'network' in Esperanto.

It's very exciting reading about your vision for the Supernetwork!
thanks, I dont want BTCD price to get artificially boosted. I am ok if it is just for the insiders to know its true value. They have supported me 100% and have really been instrumental to all this, so maybe when all the direct asset -> BTCD revenue streams start kicking in we can think about such things as rebranding

The Supernetwork will be the investment for people who like the dual nature of its gains, eg. investments in the other coins and click revenue. Of course maybe some people invest just to support unifying all of crypto, but I find its always better to make money while supporting your cause.

James

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 06:01:07 AM

the moving average lines disappeared from my bittrex display
does anybody know how to get them back?

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 06:03:47 AM

sneak peak at work in progress QT GUI

Pages: « 1 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 [253] 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: