Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328438 times)
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 06:59:42 AM

i feel bad for you all that fall into this scam. the good part is I get to laugh  Grin

Benthach, if you have any questions about BTCD please feel free to ask. As you may have noticed that contrary to other coin offerings, this thread has remained free of blatant FUD or other non constructive attempts at discrediting BitcoinDark. We welcome discussion, criticism and skepticism but try to keep it constructive. Looking at your post history we share the same enthusiasm for XC and you know that is was plagued by trolls for weeks. As a fellow XC holder I ask you not to resort to the same tactics that bothered XC for so long.

BitcoinDark does not aim to compete with any coin but to cooperate, so don't feel threatened by our technology.

I don't like scam and Bitcoindark is nothing but scam. From his posts supernet need teleport and teleport haven't code yet, which could take months and even year. He's now want people to give him free BTC into his super scam supernet. This kind of scam that killing crypto as people run away with millions and millions in their bag.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gibcity

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:08:24 AM

i feel bad for you all that fall into this scam. the good part is I get to laugh  Grin

Benthach, if you have any questions about BTCD please feel free to ask. As you may have noticed that contrary to other coin offerings, this thread has remained free of blatant FUD or other non constructive attempts at discrediting BitcoinDark. We welcome discussion, criticism and skepticism but try to keep it constructive. Looking at your post history we share the same enthusiasm for XC and you know that is was plagued by trolls for weeks. As a fellow XC holder I ask you not to resort to the same tactics that bothered XC for so long.

BitcoinDark does not aim to compete with any coin but to cooperate, so don't feel threatened by our technology.

I don't like scam and Bitcoindark is nothing but scam. From his posts supernet need teleport and teleport haven't code yet, which could take months and even year. He's now want people to give him free BTC into his super scam supernet. This kind of scam that killing crypto as people run away with millions and millions in their bag.

Can you show some hard facts? Or you just rambling?

Double eagle only 100 coins!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.0
DPyCjHRsPxPbTrJ3DZEThy5s4dyYFsaPFy
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 07:14:44 AM

i feel bad for you all that fall into this scam. the good part is I get to laugh  Grin

the fact is already there, where is teleport? is coding even started? all we know he's here 24/7 pumping his scam ideas.

Fern

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:17:11 AM

It's not 'Nothing but a scam'. Do some more homework. We are all making financial decisions in a high risk industry. Respect our decisions.

'Teleport taking a year' -  the devs are currently testing.

James has already made a lot of money and he's not 'running away with his bag full'

Clearly you have done very little research. Don't get angry, just calmly and clearly voice your concerns like an adult and move on.

We need people coming up with new ideas like Teleport and SuperNet. Some ideas will stick and some won't. It's called progress.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 07:19:24 AM

good luck all

i just don't want to laugh so hard in the next 2 months.

Gibcity

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:22:19 AM

i feel bad for you all that fall into this scam. the good part is I get to laugh  Grin

the fact is already there, where is teleport? is coding even started? all we know he's here 24/7 pumping his scam ideas.

oh...I thought you had hard facts to back up your claims.

Double eagle only 100 coins!! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702.0
DPyCjHRsPxPbTrJ3DZEThy5s4dyYFsaPFy
threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 07:37:23 AM

I do not care for the tone of Bentach's remarks. At the same time it appears as though the launch of the IPO will in fact come before demonstration of teleport. This is a legitimate concern. It would be advantageous to both projects if this overlap is clarified with an updated road map.

This also impacts the decision on escrow with respect to the IPO. It seems to me escrow is a very rational and prudent step to take.

Jmho.

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 08:00:39 AM

I do not care for the tone of Bentach's remarks. At the same time it appears as though the launch of the IPO will in fact come before demonstration of teleport. This is a legitimate concern. It would be advantageous to both projects if this overlap is clarified with an updated road map.

This also impacts the decision on escrow with respect to the IPO. It seems to me escrow is a very rational and prudent step to take.

Jmho.

I have been a bit busy with the IPO and I also had to move to a new place today and also get all the MGW servers back in sync and I am still waiting on a release, so it is a bit out of my control the timing of Teleport

Now 99% of IPO funds will always stay in escrow and I wont have any access to it
I am working on a volunteer basis without any pay
All staking income goes back to BTCD and NXT communities
EVERY expense from the 1% will be documented on a public ledger

The important thing to keep in mind when the trolls start saying silly things like I will have all these millions from the IPO. It is that I already have millons from my gains before this IPO and that I will be getting access to 1% of the total raised. Further I am working for free and will be running the operations side of the SuperNET at 90% profit margin. On the other thread on troll said how dare I be taking 10% of revenues. So I asked him if he would volunteer to work for free and run  it at 91% profit margin, or even 92%. He didnt respond

Anybody who does any financial analysis of this deal will realize that the funds portion is simillar to sharkfund0, where you are buying at book value. The asset is backed by the crypto deposited. sharkfund was about 1500 BTC and starting price was 10000 NXT per asset. In a bit over three months I tripled it to 30000+ NXT per asset. This is probably more profits than all other assets combined. So, I do have a track record in managing a medium sized fund.

Now, if that is all SuperNET was it is probably a good deal, but for no extra cost I am also including a future revenue stream. how much will it be? I am not sure and I want investors to make money so I figure if I price it at 0.00000000 it cant help but be worth more than that.

Now the IPO is starting soon, but it will last 2 to 4 weeks and as long as I get released to me the version I need to start my debugging soon, Teleport will be working before the IPO ends.
The code is published, I have it working locally, if anybody wants to compile it for Windows I can get a demo setup for you

so, the trolls will try their FUD using made up lies, because they really cant use the truth.
I guess they can say that Teleport isnt done yet how can we be raising money for SuperNET. How much did ETH raise for something not ready yet?

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:20:19 AM

the escrow details are not decided yet
clearly the need for it depends on how much is raised
at smaller amounts, i am not so concerned
at the bigger amounts then we will need some careful segmenting
however until it starts, not really any way to estimate, so we are preparing, but cant know the specific escrow setup
btc into cold storage is definitely the key
i am thinking of multi-country divisions at the higher volumes, but lets wait for the first days before any decisions

Multisig escrow would be much better than multipart escrow.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:23:58 AM

how many anon cards should we preorder?
we found a real mastercard with $500+ per day, $15K/mo
cost of about $40 per card (not sure on exact!) mailed anywhere in the world

so this is not a binding commit, just to get some sort of idea
you can get more than on card
some of the fees I am not liking, but we are still negotiating

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:24:36 AM

the escrow details are not decided yet
clearly the need for it depends on how much is raised
at smaller amounts, i am not so concerned
at the bigger amounts then we will need some careful segmenting
however until it starts, not really any way to estimate, so we are preparing, but cant know the specific escrow setup
btc into cold storage is definitely the key
i am thinking of multi-country divisions at the higher volumes, but lets wait for the first days before any decisions

Multisig escrow would be much better than multipart escrow.
maybe multipart multisig

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:30:01 AM

Hi James what are the costs per withdrawal? That would made a difference at 500 a day.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:35:37 AM

UPDATE UPDATE! ! !

Cryptsy withdrawals work.
Just withdrawn 1 btcd to test and it arrived within 4 minutes

O_o
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:37:01 AM

Hi James what are the costs per withdrawal? That would made a difference at 500 a day.
there are many plans
just the first one I see is having one withdraw per month free
then 2%
it is a lot of complex options and this is just the standard plan
we are negotiating as good of a deal as possible
this is with different bank, other one was too slow!

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:44:50 AM

there are many plans
then 2%

Sometimes when you go for shopping, shops ask for ID to confirm the card is yours. What will happen if there is no name on the card?
Should I say I am "nobody"? Cheesy

O_o
McDoxy

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:46:14 AM

hard to guess how many cards should be ordered ...

maybe we should start a list for people who already know they would order one? That way you could estimate how many are needed.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 09:47:51 AM

there are many plans
then 2%

Sometimes when you go for shopping, shops ask for ID to confirm the card is yours. What will happen if there is no name on the card?
online purchases
not sure about in person usages

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 09:55:07 AM

there are many plans
then 2%

online purchases
not sure about in person usages
during online purchases they need the name on the card. what will that be?
also if I pay with that card and then give my name/address to receive the goods, I will have to give my real details. it won't be much anonymous any more

O_o
Reishicoin

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:07:28 AM

Debit cards are for fiat withdraw
threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:12:03 AM

Why not just run a preorder now for the first batch of cards, with a 3 or four day deadline.
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: