Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328438 times)
rlhead7173

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:12:42 PM

I am completely lost over all of these things around btcd. tokens, supernet, unity and all other stuff.
I only understood btcd, shortbtcd.  Grin

There are a looot of moving parts with a loooot of potential revenue streams. It would be great to have a Visio of how they all work together. That’s probably just the System Admin in me though.

On another note. I cannot get my BTCD out of Cryptsy for the life of me!  We keep going through the same cycle. I try to withdrawal, the BTCD withdrawal gets stuck, I put in a ticket, I wait forever with no response, I put in a second ticket asking them to cancel the withdrawal, they cancel it almost immediately. This cycle has happened 3 times now. I think now the only way to get my BTCD out is to liquidate and buy from another exchange. Please be careful using Cryptsy for BTCD! Something really weird is going on there with their BTCD wallet and it seems they have no desire to disclose what the problem is. 

BTC: 169Mm5zefmZz2EuJDRkXWtUQ9T1SQhEVPg
LTC: LTmq5m7SvGBfdShyQFPgRxZ5SUc2hsiCqV
NXT: NXT-PUTF-QSCM-DBJZ-CZMS7
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 08:14:29 PM

I am completely lost over all of these things around btcd. tokens, supernet, unity and all other stuff.

There are a looot of moving parts with a loooot of potential revenue streams. It would be great to have a Visio of how they all work together. That’s probably just the System Admin in me though.

On another note. I cannot get my BTCD out of Cryptsy for the life of me!  We keep going through the same cycle. I try to withdrawal, the BTCD withdrawal gets stuck, I put in a ticket, I wait forever with no response, I put in a second ticket asking them to cancel the withdrawal, they cancel it almost immediately. This cycle has happened 3 times now. I think now the only way to get my BTCD out is to liquidate and buy from another exchange. Please be careful using Cryptsy for BTCD! Something really weird is going on there with their BTCD wallet and it seems they have no desire to disclose what the problem is. 

the guy that did http://nxttechnologytree.com will be doing one for SuperNET

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:15:56 PM

I am not using craptsy any more.
I hope you get your coins out soon.
First try to withdraw 1 btcd and see if it works. then withdraw some more and repeat if successful

O_o
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 08:18:22 PM

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.
So 10% for investing in other cryptos sill
leaves 90% of potentially millions.

Price of Tokens.
Its cheaper to buy now than it was 10 mins ago.  Huh

I thought they were a fixed price.
Have a look at the supernet thread and theres all
sorts of confusion there as well.

EDIT:
Maybe what Im seeing is small price fluctuations due to
BTC/BTCD value...rather than the token price changing.

Price decreasing for btcd and nxt because the value of each is increasing, at least that's my understanding.  If you look at btc the price increases every minute.

Yeah, unfortunately Bter had sells enabled for the first 10 minutes or so, so some folks bought for much higher prices.  I'm sure James and Bter will get those people the tokens they deserve.  People in that thread need to calm down.

Yeah its all getting clearer for me now. Thanks for the reply  Smiley
for anybody that paid more than the official price
just make the calculation for how much TOKEN you need to end up with an average at the official price
then just submit a ticket with bter and they will credit your acct
this way everyone is paying the same price
and some lucky sellers are having some instant profits

is there a roadmap for telescam and superscam? oh, wait, there isn't one because all your time is spend to hype/pump this scam here.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:21:42 PM

is there a roadmap for telescam and superscam? oh, wait, there isn't one because all your time is spend to hype/pump this scam here.

Is there a roadmap to the supermentalhouse for trolls?
Seems you are a well known troll all around.
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=10268.0

O_o
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 08:26:27 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 08:45:11 PM by benthach

Is there a road to the supermentalhouse for trolls?

litecoin from $35 to $5, OUCH!!!!!!!!!!
real innovation/technology don't fall hard when trolls, only scam do.
bitcoindark is a super maga scam there is
any roadmap?

threecats

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:32:45 PM

Benthach. Get a life. Get out of your mom's basement. There is a world out there.
rlhead7173

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:35:02 PM

First try to withdraw 1 btcd and see if it works. then withdraw some more and repeat if successful

I agree with you. I am going to start using another exchange. I have been using Cryptsy for a little over a year now and have been loyal through most all of the growing pains. however, I  have quite a few BTCD in my personal wallet and cant keep waiting on them. One thought I had was that any coin that supported decentralized exchanges in any way probably takes low priority with them because it essentially ruins their business model on a centralized exchange. Not to mention the money they get from staking BTCD.

BTC: 169Mm5zefmZz2EuJDRkXWtUQ9T1SQhEVPg
LTC: LTmq5m7SvGBfdShyQFPgRxZ5SUc2hsiCqV
NXT: NXT-PUTF-QSCM-DBJZ-CZMS7
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:46:38 PM

I agree with you. I am going to start using another exchange. I have been using Cryptsy for a little over a year now and have been loyal through most all of the growing pains. however, I  have quite a few BTCD in my personal wallet and cant keep waiting on them. One thought I had was that any coin that supported decentralized exchanges in any way probably takes low priority with them because it essentially ruins their business model on a centralized exchange. Not to mention the money they get from staking BTCD.

Also, use chat and ask others if they managed to get btcd out.
I saw a message 4 days ago which said they withdrew btcd without problems. I tried one coin and received it within 3-4 minutes. then I withdrew all of them.

O_o
drexx

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:50:02 PM

real innovation/technology don't fall hard when troll, only scam do.
any roadmap?

What do you want here? Are you our Jesus who wants to warn or teach us? Don't you know what happened to him? People don't like these kind of people. Therefore, proof your statements or stfu. We are old and smart enough to know what we are doing. We don't need anybody who tell us what's right or wrong. And just have a look at your post history. Apparently you lost money with supercoin, vertcoin and a few others. Do you think you are the right one to give trading hints? Cheesy
Btw, your onenetwork business seems to be the real scam if you ask me. I investigate some details and this is not very professional what you are doing there (online since 1998 and out of business in 2010?!?) I also thought about an abuse report to your carriers and datacenter operator because you violate their terms and conditions. But I'm to lazy and to polite for disturbing your business.
visual111

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 08:50:48 PM

I would just stop using cryptsy...don't know how they are still in business. People have been complaining about them all year

oh, and stop feeding trolls! this thread has been a pretty nice place so far

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

INTRODUCING WAVES
ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM

benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 09:08:52 PM

real innovation/technology don't fall hard when troll, only scam do.
any roadmap?

What do you want here? Are you our Jesus who wants to warn or teach us? Don't you know what happened to him? People don't like these kind of people. Therefore, proof your statements or stfu. We are old and smart enough to know what we are doing. We don't need anybody who tell us what's right or wrong. And just have a look at your post history. Apparently you lost money with supercoin, vertcoin and a few others. Do you think you are the right one to give trading hints? Cheesy
Btw, your onenetwork business seems to be the real scam if you ask me. I investigate some details and this is not very professional what you are doing there (online since 1998 and out of business in 2010?!?) I also thought about an abuse report to your carriers and datacenter operator because you violate their terms and conditions. But I'm to lazy and to polite for disturbing your business.

i just want to know the roadmap for telescam and superscam, is there one?  Undecided

positivehigh

Activity: 99

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 09:22:28 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 10:20:40 PM by positivehigh

Finally ive decided to create an account because of bitcoindark and bbr. Ive been lurking when bitcoindark was around 16000 satoshis and regret not buying and decided to buy when it was 50,000 satoshis. I sold it around 160,000 when 250,000 went down. I thought this was a normal pump and dump coin. I only have a few now and hoping this coin wont go high too quick again because im still trying hodl more. I hope supernet and teleport wont be launch yet because defintely this coin will rise above the expected value. Im not sure if this post is a mistake because lurkers might get panic. I hope not. Smiley

By the way, can anyone help me? I shutdown my pc while my wallet was staking. The next time i opened my wallet, i couldnt open it anymore.here is the error

EXCEPTION : St13runtime_error
init_blockinde() error opening database environment Corruption : 33 missing files; e.g: C:/USERS/Administrator/AppData/Roaming/BitcoinDark/txleveldb.sst
C:/Users/Myaccount/Downloads/Bitcoindark=qt.exe in Runaway exception  (Sorry i can find the backslash on my keyboard so i used slash)

I tried also to reinstall bitcoindark in another user account in my pc. It opened before but got this error too when i return  to that account. I hope i didnt corrupt my back up. Its only around 10btcd but the value of it in the future might be around 10btc. Sorry for my english as this is not our first language. Thank you for any kind of help.
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:29:25 PM

Finally ive decided to create an account because of bitcoindark and bbr. Ive been lurking when bitcoindark was around 16000 satoshis and regret not buying and decided to buy when it was 50,000 satoshis. I sold it around 160,000 when 250,000 went down. I thought this was a normal pump and dump coin. I only have a few now and hoping this coin wont go high too quick again because im still trying hodl more. I hope supernet and teleport wont be launch yet because defintely this coin will rise above the expected value. Im not sure if this post is a mistake because lurkers might get panic. I hope not. Smiley

By the way, can anyone help me? I shutdown my pc while my wallet was staking. The next time i opened my wallet, i couldnt open it anymore.here is the error

EXCEPTION : St13runtime_error
init_blockinde() error opening database environment Corruption : 33 missing files; e.g: C:/USERS/Administrator/AppData/Roaming/BitcoinDark/txleveldb.sst
C:/Users/Myaccount/Downloads/Bitcoindark=qt.exe in Runaway exception  (Sorry i can find the backslash on my keyboard so i used slash)

I tried also to reinstall bitcoindark in another user account in my pc. It opened before but got this error too when i return  to that account. I hope i didnt corrupt my back up. Its only around 10btcd but the value of it in the future might be around 10btc. Sorry for my english as this is not our first language. Thank you for any kind of help.
remove everything from C:/USERS/Administrator/AppData/Roaming/BitcoinDark/ normaly except your wallet.dat and restart it
do not forget to keep your wallet.dat
Azeh (OP)

Activity: 441

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 10:46:59 PM

Hi Everyone,

I would like to announce the BitcoinDark official forums: http://forum.dark.foundation/index.php

This BTCtalk thread has done us well, but we're getting too big to really cover all aspects of BTCD in one huge long thread.

Please migrate over to the new forum and sign up.

Thanks

jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:15:21 PM

Hi Everyone,

I would like to announce the BitcoinDark official forums: http://forum.dark.foundation/index.php

This BTCtalk thread has done us well, but we're getting too big to really cover all aspects of BTCD in one huge long thread.

Please migrate over to the new forum and sign up.

Thanks

Nice Idea...but I get  "The entered e-mail domain has no valid MX record."  MY email is with my ISP    jond@antmail.com.au........I would like to join but I can't

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
Azeh (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:16:50 PM

Still getting stuff set up at the new forum so hang tight.  It should all be ready very soon. Hopefully we can all bring the bulk of the discussion over there
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2014, 11:22:45 PM

Still getting stuff set up at the new forum so hang tight.  It should all be ready very soon. Hopefully we can all bring the bulk of the discussion over there

another domain?

You guys really need to get your online presence organized. Official domains, redirecting to other domains, with various bits of officialness on even other domains...

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:31:47 PM

I don't get it this Is the main site for alt discussion ...... I mean you don't wast time on reddit, you come here.......It's easy to check users posts in other threads ....it has a lot to be said for it...why not start another

thread here. Or at least sort the new site out before posting about it  Huh

Jon

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
Azeh (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 11:38:25 PM

Still getting stuff set up at the new forum so hang tight.  It should all be ready very soon. Hopefully we can all bring the bulk of the discussion over there

I don't get it this Is the main site for alt discussion ...... I mean you don't wast time on reddit, you come here.......It's easy to check users posts in other threads ....it has a lot to be said for it...why not start another

thread here. Or at least sort the new site out before posting about it  Huh

Jon

It isn't replacing this thread.  It offers a way we can better focus development efforts and provides a little more structure for certain discussions.  It will also be a FUD free environment.

I mean just look at all the nonsense that James or other members have to pile through just to answer some valid and simple questions.  This will help to alleviate that.
Pages: « 1 ... 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 [289] 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: