Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:49:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Accept Komodo ICO conversion vs Reject Komodo ICO conversion and fund new dev team?
Accept - 145 (68.7%)
Reject - 66 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 211

Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 547 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCD is no more  (Read 1328438 times)
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:14:55 PM

Ok well thats all I was wondering. If theres any proof of dev. Just a question. As I thought it was valid in this situation. No need for the whole team to go apeshit. I thought it was a legitimate question. But apparently if im not chanting "BTCDto mooon!!"  then in an apparent troll.

I don't think of you as a troll, but you kept repeating a call for James to do a POD, while the majority of this community deems it unnecessary. You come across as a reasonable guy, I just disagreed with you that is all.

Furthermore, if you look in this thread you will find that the usual 'to the moon' chanting is absent Smiley Most of us here are a little more serious. But of course we like to see BTCD doing well.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
threecats

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:15:40 PM

Ok well thats all I was wondering. If theres any proof of dev. Just a question. As I thought it was valid in this situation. No need for the whole team to go apeshit. I thought it was a legitimate question. But apparently if im not chanting "BTCDto mooon!!"  then in an apparent troll.

It is a legitimate question but from what I've read before he's never going to out himself so I guess you have to weigh that up in regards investing.
Its completely ridiculous your question is seen as trolling and the attempts to marginalise you are not cool.

I think it's a fair question to ask. The way it is asked is a different matter Smiley
It's a legitimate question, and the answer to which most people (especially those participating in SuperNET) have come is 'we have enough to satisfy us'.
Not a sine qua non, clearly. It might put a proportion of people off.

Well said. The tone you are taking is quite aggressive to my ear. And you say you are speaking for much of the community, this cannot be true. Jl777 has a long history of posts which set forth his intention to not reveal his identity - it goes way back in all his posts. Most of the community has evaluated this and factored it in. Only latecomers are not aware of this, and seizing upon it.

If this really makes you insecure, then don't invest. Simple as that. But to begin a campaign of "your are holding millions that's not right" is either 1) externalizing and projecting your own discomfort as a way of dealing with it, or 2) an attempt to really get James to reveal his identity - which is not going to happen. I do not think it s #3 (fud) in your case, though there are others seizing on this.

Springfield's comparison to Nakamoto is quite apt.  And what's more, that was back in the day, before NSA and the like. The nail that sticks up gets hammered down. I personally think it is quite prudent for James to take this course. Shows he knows whats what.

Jmho.
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:24:42 PM

I was angry with my monero
I told my coin, my coin did end.
I was angry with my investment
I told it not, my investment did not grow.

And I covered it in dark.
Night and morning with my sweet code
And I sunned it with super network
And with soft deceitful hash rate.

And it grew both day and night,
Till it bore an apple bright.
And my foe beheld it shine.
And he knew that it was mine,

And into my garden stole
When the night had veiled the pole;
In the morning glad I see
My foe outstretched beneath the tree.

i hate you monero!

what do you think ?

RAhHCpJwC9pk6gBMJA8pFRzen8xA6Mt4fL   there my wallet if you want to tip me

gitbknowsall

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:02:03 PM

James, have you done a full POD, proof of developer with cryptoasian?

Has some kind of verification been done? Considering your are collecting millions.
I am only collecting 1%
is this not clear?
so far it is 30 BTC I will be getting, in exchange for 300 BTC, so I am losing access to 270 BTC. Whose ID should I verify for these 270 BTC?

I have had the 20 million NXT in the SuperNET account that I control. The first thing I did when I saw this amount is so big is to ask the NXT community to nominate escrow peoples to keep the funds.

I do not want the money
I just donated the 10% stake in VRC I would earn if the VRC value is reaching the .001, 6x from where it is now. This is worth maybe $1 million USD. I have already given away over $2 mil USD of crypto.
Who should I show my ID to for all these donations I am doing?

Are you really worried I will steal this money that is coming in? Are you accusing me of having low ethical standards?
I havent run away with the 20 million NXT all day. I still wait the community selection of trustees.

so, you are a constant troll. you know that I am not collecting millions, but this NXT that is unexpectedly so big all at once, it is millions of NXT, so I will give you the benefit of doubt it was not an intentional troll.

However you are clearly suggesting that I cannot be trusted to handle all this money. Should I send it to you for safe keeping?
Will it be safe with you? Do you think the community will accept this?

James
Stop trolling. Its just as safe with me as it is with you, as we are both unknown, unverified people on the internet. I know its all good to say your a millionaire and just gave away millions blah blah, but I can also speak those words. Im just saying the community would feel safter if you identified yourself or had some sort of proof of identity.

Even if you disregard the supernet for 2 seconds, you all still have 100s of btc worth of bitcoindark in premine at this stage. We would all feel a little safer if you had verification. If the community is reading this, dont be a pansy, and if you agree with me, voice it, +1 me. Just to show james its not just me that would like POD.

-suchnekky
Nice try
I joined the coin a week after launch
I was offered 3500 BTCD, but I told Azeh to give it to BTCDdev as I had already enough money and BTCD
I have NXT acct http://nxtreporting.com/?a=NXT-SQ9J-JCAN-8XVY-5XN7K&c=USD
at this moment worth $3.3 million, this is after I have given away over $2 million worth or about 40%. Maybe the exact number is 35%, but still a big chunk

the following is the token I generated from that account with
suchnekky is a troll
ma4nd5f5er1kieukm2uf45q3cko55vh2h5gsuha2abgjnpief9u0ovu9mj07js01io98ees4ehg2sis 15ou6adt3aipfu34lhcck7rufpmjgqo1qkj3buca700n9jhfe9k67p4gf999gh2ec2jfh2i4v27ipfa 5d

This is your final warning. One more non fact based post and you will enter my list of trolls and my ignore list. I am encouraging everybody to import my list of trolls and based on what I am seeing, it is possible that hundreds of people, maybe thousands will put you on ignore based in my advices.

So, I suggest you carefully research any post and fact check it, or you will be shunned.

James

I have come to understand that alot of trolls dont understand none of us are in this for the money, If you take a look at my personal account you will see the same as james. proof that money is not an object, its about the defeat of Fiat and Fiat based greed. I spend 60 hours a week working on btcd related projects. not because i dont have anything better to do. But because I belive in the mission.

http://nxtreporting.com/?a=NXT-AZN8-DULQ-3W7S-3CA5S

jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 05:21:11 PM

Is teleport being worked on right now?

if so, is it safe to expect to see a beta or working teleport this month?
after I get some dinner

yes
sorry, I didnt get a chance for dinner had to spend 1hr+ to answer an accusatory who was calling my assets a ponzi and other unethical behavior

I am now in no mood for coding

no teleport work till tomorrow

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 05:23:09 PM

And into my garden stole

i hate you monero!

what do you think ?

but i dont hate monero
it is actually pretty decent, but I am no poetry collector

gitbknowsall

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:27:55 PM

suchnekky wade06@gmail.com stop this shit... I'm moments away from reporting you to your ISP.

a2376886@trbvm.com ....

Trying to sign up as james??? okay

IP whois for r180-216-114-187.cpe.vividwireless.net.au

% [whois.apnic.net]
% Whois data copyright terms http://www.apnic.net/db/dbcopyright.html

% Information related to '180.216.0.0 - 180.216.127.255'

inetnum: 180.216.0.0 - 180.216.127.255
netname: Vividwireless
descr: Vividwireless Perth Customers
admin-c: VPLN4-AP
tech-c: VPLN4-AP
mnt-by: MAINT-AU-VIVIDWIRELESS
changed: osama.zia@unwiredaustralia.com.au 20100728
source: APNIC

role: vividwireless PTY LTD - network administrator
address: Level 21, 1 Market Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
phone: +61-2-9033 7725
e-mail: osama.zia@unwiredaustralia.com.au
admin-c: VPLN4-AP
tech-c: VPLN4-AP
nic-hdl: VPLN4-AP
mnt-by: MAINT-AU-VIVIDWIRELESS
changed: osama.zia@unwiredaustralia.com.au 20100521
source: APNIC

% This query was served by the APNIC Whois Service version 1.69.1-APNICv1r0 (WHOIS4)

Anything else you do I'm going to send a proper email to your isp from my company account. And I realize your service is now handled by vividwireless.

EDIT:

I've spoken with them now and have contact information for level3 supervisor if you continue your denial of service attempt. Please think carefully as I am not fucking around anymore.
sempyper

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:49:37 PM

And into my garden stole

i hate you monero!

what do you think ?

but i dont hate monero

sempyper

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:59:08 PM

And into my garden stole

i hate you monero!

what do you think ?

but i dont hate monero

you think its good ? wow thanks my mum helped me with some of the words
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:02:49 PM

after I get some dinner

yes
sorry, I didnt get a chance for dinner had to spend 1hr+ to answer an accusatory who was calling my assets a ponzi and other unethical behavior

The bigger supernet becomes, the more trolls and fudsters that will arrive. If you are going to answer every one, that will consume all your time.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 06:21:29 PM

after I get some dinner

yes

The bigger supernet becomes, the more trolls and fudsters that will arrive. If you are going to answer every one, that will consume all your time.
I cannot leave accusations of "ponzi" and other unethical behavior unrefuted, especially when the post is listing txid and details that make it look like the accuser knows something, when they havent even read the thread and dont understand how NXT assets work

its like the fake asset, if I didnt explain it everyone would be conviced that i did it, even though there is proof that it was created by the scammer

people treat silence as acceptance of the accusation.
unless there is somebody else that can do what I am doing and calmly refuting all the false logic, misinterpreted data, etc., I feel it is pretty important for me to do.

now maybe somebody can have links to all my trollbusters and use them, this would actually help quite a bit. Could you?

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 06:22:11 PM

after I get some dinner

yes

at worst it is a 2 week delay

cloudboy

Activity: 690
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:30:19 PM

Turing complete scripting + libjl777 is getting me more and more excited at the possibilities!
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:47:40 PM

after I get some dinner

yes

I've a feeling the trolling will continue well beyond then. (Anything bad that happens from now on will have trolls descending in swarms.) The best way to answer them is to show the supernet working, to show teleport working, to show instantdex working. By continually answering the same questions, you are delaying your own projects which will make all the trolls insanely happy.
apex944

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:00:36 PM

I've a feeling the trolling will continue well beyond then. (Anything bad that happens from now on will have trolls descending in swarms.) The best way to answer them is to show the supernet working, to show teleport working, to show instantdex working. By continually answering the same questions, you are delaying your own projects which will make all the trolls insanely happy.

+1

There are enough of us here now that will defend the honor of BTCD and related efforts.  Take some well deserved time to hide in your coding cave.  Otherwise the accusations of vaporware will have slightly more merit. (even though they are still wrong)

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:07:58 PM

after I get some dinner

yes

this thread I dont worry, BTCD peoples very sharp and very strong
it is the SuperNET thread.
Hey, can all BTCD peoples be actively following the SuperNET and do troll patrol?
I just cant concentrate knowing that maybe there is some post saying I was selling little snot kittens illegally across state lines into Georgia or something like that, so I look at the page and there is something even more ridiculous.

Once I can come back after a few hours and see the trolls vaporized on contact, then I will be able to focus
BTCD peoples, you're my only hope

James

apex944

Activity: 149

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:09:19 PM

I removed my little investment from bbr as you see that the price is going down and transfer it to vrc lol

The short-sightedness of "investors" here is incredible.

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2014, 07:18:46 PM

I removed my little investment from bbr as you see that the price is going down and transfer it to vrc lol

The short-sightedness of "investors" here is incredible.

it takes years of trading and losing money to get to where you can consistently make money

salsacz

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:22:49 PM

While investors just buy in and have normal life, go to pubs to grab some drinks and chicks, I spent the whole weekend (30 hours) without sleeping (no girls and drinks), but with the Supernetwork and a tea:

http://www.coinssource.com/supernets-coin-offering-raises-over-2000-bitcoins-hours/

Writing about James's stuff is always a purgatory Cheesy

pls retweet:
https://twitter.com/CoinsSource/status/508694921243398144

pls upvote:
http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2fqo86/supernets_coin_offering_raises_over_2000_bitcoins/
threecats

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:25:53 PM

"I just cant concentrate knowing that maybe there is some post saying I was selling little snot kittens illegally across state lines into Georgia or something like that, so I look at the page and there is something even more ridiculous."

Gotta say i agree with the guys who want you to stop engaging the trolls James.

They will be endless, like monsters swimming up from the deep without stop.

Each day they knock u off your coding rhythm they win. And it gives them further ammo in the forms of delays.

My suggestion is to insulate yourself with a layer of people ranching the trolls, perhaps a half dozen that you feel are articulate enough. Let yourself get on with the flow. Pm those you think would be good for the job. Or we pm u. Whatever.

Also - once the ico ends,is there any reason at all not to just delete that thread? And move all conversation to Supernet forum?

Jmho
Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 547 »
  Print  

Jump to: