Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:34:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:21:24 AM

Really take the time to think about what I am saying. Don't just huff and puff because you want your stack of uro to make you rich. THINK ABOUT IT. What is the truth? How could this possibly come to fruition? Currently Im looking for a reasonable plan of action to make this happen. I am TRYING to see what you guys supposedly see. but all I am building is more and more people showing me that they are just following blindly because they hope its true. THIS IS NOT A GOOD SIGN
Most people here have done their research. I do my research about urocoin every day, since May 10th, continuously. I expect every other investor to do the same.

I have done mine. Ive been around for awhile. I have questions still.. that is my point.  you being someone thats been here longer then most should be full of reasonable answers. in yet your saying THE SAME THING everyone else does.

"Do your research." "decide for yourself." "Dont invest if you dont want to risk it."

SSDD! all ignorant responses from people who dont want to find the truth or dont expect reasonable amounts of proof. If you dont expect it good for you but maybe other people do. or maybe other people are seeking the same truths you have found and maybe you should enlighten them? If not then what did you accomplish by stepping in and saying such responses?

You sound like another blind follower fueling my point.

>>>>>Explain to me why the company will start accepting URO for UREA? Why would they? Whats the point?

Because URO gives such advantages as:

Wholesalers get profit, simply selling let it be UC for example (Uro Certificate) at the price of higher, than they paid for Uro. It is the same, as was earlier when they bought up urea at the low distributor price and resold on the high wholesale.
In a case when farmers go to the exchange and buy Uro independently at the open market, they keep to themselves that profit which differently would remain in pockets of wholesalers. But as not many farmers guess how to do this, they have no impact on the size of profit of wholesalers.
And at last, wholesalers have access to urea at the low prices, signing annual contracts with the international trading companies that  is possible to do now by using  Uro. As well as earlier, urea, and now  Uro, can be acquired by wholesalers in large ammounts at the low price that won't prevent them to continue to do the work – inventory, accounting calculations and support of clients.
The market of futures it is simple for traders, but not for farmers. Moreover, now, to the ordinary inhabitant to get access to the market of futures, it is necessary to find the broker, to fill in all documents, to pay all commissions and collecting, etc. It too difficult long also isn't necessary for anybody except traders. Uro simplifies all this process before elementary actions therefore it has to have a great success with farmers.
To achieve success in something, it is necessary to use the most advanced technologies. The newest, "strange" and unclear ideas and experiments often serve as precedents for further researches. But Uro it isn't simple experiment, it is attempt to connect existing technologies for receiving considerably the best result. Futures – it isn't new, PoW blockchain – already too, but the combination of these technologies in a context of agriculture is new, it more than adequately to studying, because can bring benefit as in usual life of community of agriculture, and to confirm universal usefulness of blockchain technology.

this is why it would be good to have URO

this is NOT why the price will increase from its current state to get anywhere close to UREA.  This also does not explain why a UREA supplier would start accepting URO as of right now (or even at 10x this current price stable).

There is no profit for selling uro at a higher value right now because it has to get there first. Im asking how we just magically expect it to get there? Ideas, hope and speculation are not going to make it happen. Need action, plans and increase of demand.  All of which I have yet to see proof of or real results.

Also when will they ever see ROI higher then initial? Whats the point? the price of uro wont ever exceed urea so they wont ever make a large profit? right? At least not worth investing MILLIONS at a HUGE risk.

There is no magic here- go read something on the blog and the whitepaper and if you don't believe what's written then you have all the right to stay out.

But not understanding what's written is a different story all together.

I don't know what will you make of if- take uro as an investment for the future - take it that the companies involved won't see any roi in the next few months or years ( same like a real estate developer invests millions to buy a land and develop an office block, for which he won't see any roi in office rents for atleast more than 2-3 years)

And benefits of using uro over fiat - well if you asking this question as well - then i have nothing to say to you.

Best of luck

I see benefits of crypto over fiat. I DO NOT see the benefit of URO over FIAT.  FIAT is a horrible investment, HORRIBLE. If you think your going to retire by saving money workin 9-5 (unless your rich or make at least 4x+ min wage AND live poor) your going to end up old and broke (which is why people invest retirement funds). URO is not any better though as I have yet to see proof that it can do anthing but create a massive storm of mindless followers who refuse to do anything but ride there hope.

There is no ROI is my point. They would literally have to assume UREA prices will go up AND that URO would FOR SURE match those prices someday. That is a LUDICROUS assumption for a MULTI-MILLION OR BILLION dollar business to make. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN unless SOMETHING CHANGES.  This is what Im looking for. What is going to magically change to make this happen? because at the current rate theres NO WAY it will ever reach parity.

Really take the time to think about what I am saying. Don't just huff and puff because you want your stack of uro to make you rich. THINK ABOUT IT. What is the truth? How could this possibly come to fruition? Currently Im looking for a reasonable plan of action to make this happen. I am TRYING to see what you guys supposedly see. but all I am building is more and more people showing me that they are just following blindly because they hope its true. THIS IS NOT A GOOD SIGN

You misunderstand the mechanism. The only "hope" is that the agreements are legit.

what agreements? Even if the sales they made are real how does that make the price go up more then ten-fold? and again if you read everything ive stated how does this possibly look like a good idea for suppliers? theres no way they will return profit. If they will how so (without what i mentioned a major assumption NO company would risk).

I dont understand why what I am saying is so hard to grasp or why my questions are so unreasonable. its past 3AM now though im going to bed for real.

Really think about it... Answer only if you 100% believe in URO for a reason other then trust in the dev team and show me something that I haven't seen already that helps me believe. (this is assuming that GES is real and dev team is NOT scamming anyone I still do NOT see how this plan is feasible? please help me understand not with false hope but FACTS)

corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:27:38 AM

It's not a matter of belief. Uro is a mechanism to streamline payment arrangements. Banking between countries is expensive, they are going to save on banking fees and delays which can cost them money. People don't buy Urea in the winter time. It's time sensitive and URO solves that problem too. I think you're just trying to make people look stupid. All the information is out there. What the fuck do you want from me? a god damned signed autograph from god? It's not going to happen and it's RISK. Take it or leave it I don't fucking care.

Frigga77

Activity: 379

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:32:53 AM

Most people here have done their research. I do my research about urocoin every day, since May 10th, continuously. I expect every other investor to do the same.

I have done mine. Ive been around for awhile. I have questions still.. that is my point.  you being someone thats been here longer then most should be full of reasonable answers. in yet your saying THE SAME THING everyone else does.

The point is: I think the answers people give you are reasonable. You don't. So guess we differ in our definition of reasonable.
myxamop

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:38:00 AM

how does that make the price go up more then ten-fold?
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:40:30 AM

Because Urea is worth that price.

Simple answer. For simple minds.

Truthful

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:46:20 AM

And I have made no false statements.

No one who has asked questions about the coin have made false statements, yet we were called FUDS!

I, and so have others, presented information about GES, Nilesh Nair and Bohan Huang, so you could see they are not what they are presenting themselves to be.
Truthful

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:47:12 AM

And this was Bohans last reply to me

true-asset

Activity: 112

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: GES Capability
« Sent to: hobopete on: Today at 11:17:22 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
I have to say you lack of faith really hurts me to the core.

GES is a multibillion dollar company, and they have nothing to proof to you.

GES does business using many companies they own throughout the world, but none of this is going to be publicised, because they do not wish to publicise it.

There will never be "Proof of Shipment": this is nonsense. The deal is real, and was done.

If you have not faith, then just sell.

As people have said before, its going to be the commodities sector that will end up owning all the coins, because obviously you are all too short sighted and sceptical to understand the true scale of GES.

I tried to give the young people here a chance to get a piece of the pie - and it does not seem they care enough to want it.

If you want to now turn against me, then go for it.

5 years from now, you will look back and with embarrassing regret at the level of immaturity being displayed in this community.

All the statements in red are the 'emotionally' driven statements. Aimed at manipulating an investor. If you look up the 'tricks' a con man uses this is one of them. Fancy a Director of GES, namely Nilesh Nair sending this to someone who was just asking questions. Not a professional thing for any company director to do. Was Bohan Huang's level of maturity strong in his video? Didn't the supporters lash out at people who asked questions? Didn't the people who support Uro call people names and made racist comments.

Giving young people a chance?? Is that Nilesh Nair's way of saying that young people are easier to con and it will be easier for him to fob them off when they lose their money??

The statements in black are false. GES is not a multi-billion dollar company. If it was, why is Nilesh Nair bankrupt?

GES does not have companies around the world.

The aggressive statement of saying they don't need to prove anything is a cover for the fact that they can't prove something that doesn't exist.
Truthful

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:48:27 AM

Quote from: true-asset on Today at 12:26:25 AM
Quote from: hobopete on August 11, 2014, 11:25:50 PM
I still won't call it a scam- I'm just once again disappointed that someone is trying to make something out of nothing.
I just don't like being lied to.

I strongly suggest that you retract your false statements. I know 100% for sure you will never find any real proof that you are "being lied to", simply because neither me, the Uro Foundation, or any of the 6 companies involved with URO so far have lied about anything that has been communicated to this community or to the general public.

In addition, everything I have sent to you in PMs are true as well. However, that does not make it right for you to post them in public.

All the old news on the GES website are true. All the stated events and figures are exactly what happened. Your inability to verify this due to your lack of connections with the entities involved in those events say nothing about whether they have happened.

Stop imagining that you know everything there is to know about how to find out anything you want. Such a notion is totally and utterly misguided.

More examples of emotional manipulation and trying to push people around.

Six companies?? Who are they?? The other so-called NIER's are never mentioned.

There are many people who have asked questions and provided facts, yet were told they were liars.

Some people have lost money, yet there has been no remorse shown by Nilesh Nair and co.

If you wanted your coin to succeed, and the urea is real, why would you not post some proof of shipment, knowing that it would cause the coin to skyrocket? Would that not mean success?
and this is how you treat your friends?
I've fought the fudders for you ceaselessly.

Hopbopete, none of the people who asked questions attacked you. You have come to your own understanding of what we were trying to warn the community about because we hate seeing people get ripped off because of someone else's greed.

Nilesh Nair is in this for business. He doesn't care about who he gets his money from. Yet you were loyal because you believed him. That's not your fault. All part of Nilesh Nair being a con man!
Chang Hum

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:52:09 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2014, 01:04:51 PM by Chang Hum

The price would go up 10 fold because an arbitrage would exist, a buyer can take advantage of the price difference between the two markets (real and imaginary).

Arbitrages normally exist for a reason, there was a long running 20% arbitrage between MTgox and other bitcoin exchanges for example (reflecting bitcoin prices were higher because USD were effectively worth less on that exchange because of banking problems, causing people to buy up bitcoin to cash out!).

When the opportunity of a 9999.5%+ arbitrage exists, within a multibillion dollar industry, for over a month, alarm bells should really ring to those that weren't dropped on their heads as young children, and less than 5 minutes of research should suffice to settle any doubt this is a scam.

It's not a hard question, the answers obvious, but surprise, surprise all the dumb cunts here really struggle with it! I wouldn't normally wish losing money on people and obviously tried to help to begin with, but I must say I'm really happy Bohans stolen your money with this shit ridiculous scam, because I've grown to despise you little dickheads that are left in at this point!  Grin
myxamop

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:53:00 AM

And this was Bohans last reply to me

true-asset

Activity: 112

Uro: 1 URO = 1 metric tonne of Urea N46 fertilizer

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Re: GES Capability
« Sent to: hobopete on: Today at 11:17:22 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete  
I have to say you lack of faith really hurts me to the core.

GES is a multibillion dollar company, and they have nothing to proof to you.

GES does business using many companies they own throughout the world, but none of this is going to be publicised, because they do not wish to publicise it.

There will never be "Proof of Shipment": this is nonsense. The deal is real, and was done.

If you have not faith, then just sell.

As people have said before, its going to be the commodities sector that will end up owning all the coins, because obviously you are all too short sighted and sceptical to understand the true scale of GES.

I tried to give the young people here a chance to get a piece of the pie - and it does not seem they care enough to want it.

If you want to now turn against me, then go for it.

5 years from now, you will look back and with embarrassing regret at the level of immaturity being displayed in this community.

All the statements in red are the 'emotionally' driven statements. Aimed at manipulating an investor. If you look up the 'tricks' a con man uses this is one of them. Fancy a Director of GES, namely Nilesh Nair sending this to someone who was just asking questions. Not a professional thing for any company director to do. Was Bohan Huang's level of maturity strong in his video? Didn't the supporters lash out at people who asked questions? Didn't the people who support Uro call people names and made racist comments.

Giving young people a chance?? Is that Nilesh Nair's way of saying that young people are easier to con and it will be easier for him to fob them off when they lose their money??

The statements in black are false. GES is not a multi-billion dollar company. If it was, why is Nilesh Nair bankrupt?

GES does not have companies around the world.

The aggressive statement of saying they don't need to prove anything is a cover for the fact that they can't prove something that doesn't exist.

Frigga77

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:59:24 AM

LOL I do? Guess I am right to conclude that in fact you are here to FUD. My eyes are open to invention and creativity. And I think out of the box, I look for potential. That is what I see here. Bitcoin would not have existed if there would not have been early adopters. Lots of people said it was crazy and did not believe it could work. But see how that worked out.
Chang Hum

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:01:42 AM

LOL I do? Guess I am right to conclude that in fact you are here to FUD. My eyes are open to invention and creativity. And I think out of the box, I look for potential. That is what I see here. Bitcoin would not have existed if there would not have been early adopters. Lots of people said it was crazy and did not believe it could work. But see how that worked out.

FUD ABOUT WHAT YOU FUCKING TWAT? IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT FEAR AND DESPAIR OVER THIS PILE OF SHIT IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE MENTALLY ILL!
myxamop

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:05:42 AM

(Williams, a former commodities trading floor senior executive and Federal Reserve bank examiner, teaches finance at Boston University School of Management.)

http://www.businessinsider.com/williams-bitcoin-meltdown-10-2013-12#ixzz3AAtrhiJQ
Frigga77

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:07:43 AM

The price would go up 10 fold because an arbitrage would exist, a buyer can take advantage of the price difference between the two markets (real and imaginary).

Arbitrages normally exist for a reason, there was a long running 20% arbitrage between MTgox and other bitcoin exchanges for example (reflecting bitcoin prices were higher because USD were effectively worth less on that exchange because of banking problems, causing people to buy up bitcoin to cash out!).

When the opportunity of a 99.5%+ arbitrage exists, within a multibillion dollar industry, for over a month, alarm bells should really ring to those that weren't dropped on their heads as young children, and less than 5 minutes of research should suffice to settle any doubt this is a scam.

Is it really so hard for people to get their heads around the fact that a new concept could be started for the sake of invention, and not for making money in the first place? That True-Asset in fact is an idealist that wants to make this world a better place? People like that actually do exist!
Frigga77

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:08:51 AM

FUD ABOUT WHAT YOU FUCKING TWAT? IF YOU HAVEN'T GOT FEAR AND DESPAIR OVER THIS PILE OF SHIT IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE MENTALLY ILL!
Thank you for your kind response.
Truthful

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:10:02 AM

I just pushed it to a head to try and end the controversy one way or another. I don't care if Nilesh spends his days stuffing rabbits up his ass, I just want proof that the urea is being shipped as per the contract.

"I believe in the Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and Nilesh Nair's Urea"
But I'm beginning to think there is no Santa Claus.

Hobopete, we all want to believe in something. You can't believe what Nilesh Nair posts on the internet to be real. I kept saying it was all made up. Anyone can put together a website, videos and fake documents. It was and still is all part of his elaborate attempt to make money. He needed some prople like you to help him, yet as with most con men, they use people for their gain and you are left scratching your head.

What Nilesh Nair and Bohan Huang are doing is WRONG. Taking people's hard earned money, even if some people are saying they're ok with losing it, or they've said they've lost a small amount, it's wrong. We all need to live! The more people who do this, it will surely kill crypto world. There's enough 'hassles' and problems in the world, we don't need greedy people to make the world worse or peoples lives harder.

Nothing wrong with running a legitimate business and offering a REAL service. But these people are not, which is what people were trying to warn others, like yourself about.
Truthful

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:14:09 AM

When the opportunity of a 99.5%+ arbitrage exists, within a multibillion dollar industry, for over a month, alarm bells should really ring to those that weren't dropped on their heads as young children, and less than 5 minutes of research should suffice to settle any doubt this is a scam.

Is it really so hard for people to get their heads around the fact that a new concept could be started for the sake of invention, and not for making money in the first place? That True-Asset in fact is an idealist that wants to make this world a better place? People like that actually do exist!

Seriously, Nilesh Nair is a con man! He wants what is good for him while pretending he wants something good for others!! Wolf in sheeps clothing!
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:19:13 AM

I SEE FUD

myxamop

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:25:57 AM

Seriously, Nilesh Nair is a con man! He wants what is good for him while pretending he wants something good for others!! Wolf in sheeps clothing!
>>>>Truthful is a FUDSTER! He wants what is good for him while pretending he wants something good for others!! Wolf in sheeps clothing!
Truthful

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:31:10 AM

calling people cunt and twat will not help your cause.

Why did you 'push' us around then on the other forum?? Why are all the posts of people who have asked questions and presented facts deleted? Why has Nilesh established a new way of people asking questions through launchpad? https://answers.launchpad.net/nuro/+addquestion

Why all of a sudden is the moderated forum just a place for casual communication?

He changes things all the time. Keeps the control at all costs!!

Doesn't that tell you and others something?? Lack of transparency is a problem. Must have something to hide??

I have tried and tried to believe. I can only tell people something is legit and they should invest if I feel I have intelligently looked at what is expected to happen and how its expected to get there.  I feel I was ran around a bush like 100 times and ended up with no further knowledge.

https://twitter.com/UroFoundation/status/499091979561480194

Now waiting for a response that must be calculated because its taking awhile. but I have a feeling this endless circle will end with them telling me nothing and me going to bed. This is not fud I want the truth. I want to believe. If this post is deleted it will be exposed.

WHAT is so hard about this question:

How will URO ever meet UREA prices. How will it possibly stay there? If say farmers want to buy more URO to hold onto but cant because the price would go up unreasonably how to keep the price down? Vice Versa how to even get the price up to begin with? How is this not a reasonable question? It may seem complicated but really its not I asked for just one real solution

The closest I got to an answer was pointing to protocols and ratifications as the reasoning.  

Like I mentioned in the tweets the ratifications are not even notarized so what are there purpose? They are completely useless pieces of information.

The protocol is quite literally just a sales arrangement that in no way enforces that the price of uro will increase. Nor does it in any way benefit GES to sell UREA for URO at this time as even if the price were to match they would only even out, not gain profit.  Even if they assume urea prices will increase how could the benefits possibly outway the risk? Theres no way! Unless they can afford to invest in uro themselves. Sell the urea themselves and completely control the market (making it centralized and pointless) I dont foresee URO EVER matching prices.

PLEASE someone explain to me how this will happen?

I have managed to have a smart discussion with CANN devs and got a reasonable answer as to how they plan to make weed backed currency (great plan by the way, I expect once its released URO will try to copy, making prediction now 1:13AM PST 8/12/2014 edit Smiley).  Why is URO so much more difficult? Why cant they come up with a reasonable plan that someone with a reasonable amount of intelligence can understand?

Right now I think people are just blind by the fact that they want to get rich.  The reward possibility is high enough that its worth the risk to some.  All I want is a reasonable answer to this question and I will be happy to support URO.  You see me support CANN daily. Why cant I support URO? because I cant get a real answer. In fact the conversation ended with UROFOUNDATION pretending like I just dont get it by stating

"Uro Foundation ‏@UroFoundation 34m

@BitEXtra a certain level of economic knowledge is needed to understand the peg. We will make more videos to explain each aspect."

I want to believe. Read the tweets and tell me if anything I stated was unreasonable questions?

Please split your questions up into individual bite-sized chunks, then create the questions at https://answers.launchpad.net/nuro/+addquestion

This is the URO project's official Q & A management solution.

The reason why we have gone this way is to reduce repetition by having previous answers readily available to new members.

This forum thread is only for casual discussion within the community.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: