Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227120 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:25:37 PM

There's loads of scam coins backed by imaginary multibillion dollar corporations is there? can you link me to one I thought this was a first.

A valid point. It's a first. So, you believe that big biz will NEVER get on crypto? Do you believe that crypto has no chance of getting backed by something real EVER? And if it does, do you believe that it will be Western crony capitalists doing that? The very crony capitalists that would get hurt by it? Yeah, right...

i dont know about multibillion dollar but paypro was an actual scam backed by an actual business of bullshit.

just to let you guys know i think most of us would believe this is a scam if:
Rivaa changes the quote on their website to say urocoin scammed them
Bohan goes missing from IRC and the forums without explination for 7-10 days
GES websites magically shut off
Bohan and or Nilesh get on camera and point&laugh at us

And by all logic that should have happened when URO was at 0.03. But it didn't. What's the point of developing new wallet and doing other stuff when scamtime is over and the coin is in a steady decline? If I was the dev, I would have dumped and popped smoke unless I knew something. Why bother then?

.0036 = 24 Hr low on July 9th day protocol went into effect Bohans 88Btc could have bought him 24,444.44 Uro

He could have turned around and sold that within the next 36 hours on the morning of the 10th when Uro =.038 All time high for 684.44 Btc

this right here should tell you its not a scam if he controlled those uro for Rivaa he could have crashed the market and rebought back in and kept tons of BTC or uro for himself...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:26:38 PM

Thank god for Fudders like Chang and Bryce Weiner

I woke up that one morning with 40 BTC in my account overnight and went to work hoping to come back and see my life changed forever

Instead I log on 8 hours later to hundreds of new users invading the URO forum calling it a scam, a pisscoin, saying Nilesh isn't real and Jebus and Bryce losing their shit on twitter calling it a scam after only a day earlier promoting the hell out of it and the price dropped like 90%

Thank you Chang, thank you Bryce for "saving" me!

Bullshit you've told me you only had about a bitcoin to begin with you fucking loser!
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:28:00 PM

fuck me maybe he did crash it, maybe he paid bryce and jeebus to yell scam so he could cash out 600+btc and buy back the 25000 meant for rivaa at a low as fuck price then continue on like nothing ever happened

Guglimugli

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:30:12 PM

There's loads of scam coins backed by imaginary multibillion dollar corporations is there? can you link me to one I thought this was a first.

A valid point. It's a first. So, you believe that big biz will NEVER get on crypto? Do you believe that crypto has no chance of getting backed by something real EVER? And if it does, do you believe that it will be Western crony capitalists doing that? The very crony capitalists that would get hurt by it? Yeah, right...

i dont know about multibillion dollar but paypro was an actual scam backed by an actual business of bullshit.

just to let you guys know i think most of us would believe this is a scam if:
Rivaa changes the quote on their website to say urocoin scammed them
Bohan goes missing from IRC and the forums without explination for 7-10 days
GES websites magically shut off
Bohan and or Nilesh get on camera and point&laugh at us

And by all logic that should have happened when URO was at 0.03. But it didn't. What's the point of developing new wallet and doing other stuff when scamtime is over and the coin is in a steady decline? If I was the dev, I would have dumped and popped smoke unless I knew something. Why bother then?

.0036 = 24 Hr low on July 9th day protocol went into effect Bohans 88Btc could have bought him 24,444.44 Uro

He could have turned around and sold that within the next 36 hours on the morning of the 10th when Uro =.038 All time high for 684.44 Btc

this right here should tell you its not a scam if he controlled those uro for Rivaa he could have crashed the market and rebought back in and kept tons of BTC or uro for himself...

haha sell to who? you need buyers to sell, right? thats why you still see some dead coins around that look like someone forgot to sell it
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:31:05 PM

Bullshit you've told me you only had about a bitcoin to begin with you fucking loser!

I never said such a thing. I had about 2-3 BTC BEFORE the big pump which at its height I could have cashed out for I think was 50-60 BTC.

I bought all my URO cheap a month before.
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:32:23 PM

haha sell to who? you need buyers to sell, right? thats why you still see some dead coins around that look like someone forgot to sell it
88BTC + the GES announcement + few whales + day traders = helped the PUMP for less than 12h. we know the rest...

sell to whales + daytraders? isnt that the answer? ask Wolong, you invent news to pump and sell during the rise?

Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:32:38 PM

fuck me maybe he did crash it, maybe he paid bryce and jeebus to yell scam so he could cash out 600+btc and buy back the 25000 meant for rivaa at a low as fuck price then continue on like nothing ever happened

no i would not even say that..but greedy people does not leave quick. Nilesh never give up if he knows there is money to take. Nilesh will wait until police knock on his door and not even then he would agree that this was a scam.
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:33:40 PM

I never said such a thing. I had about 2-3 BTC BEFORE the big pump which at its height I could have cashed out for I think was 50-60 BTC.

Oh OK 2-3 sounds about right to be fair, haha gutted you'll probably find there was no depth in the order book to cash out 50-60 at that price anyway Mike, so are you still up on your investment at the moment?
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:35:29 PM

88BTC + the GES announcement + few whales + day traders = helped the PUMP for less than 12h. we know the rest...

sell to whales + daytraders? isnt that the answer? ask Wolong, you invent news to pump and sell during the rise?

and again, the point was not to crash the coin within a day. its a long term collection of your money.
but now, even if he would want to sell it..there are no buyers..so of course he will try to find new "rich people" (its what he calls them) and do more work, since there is "potential" to get more...and there are still bag holders after all
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:35:49 PM

no i would not even say that..but greedy people does not leave quick. Nilesh never give up if he knows there is money to take. Nilesh will wait until police knock on his door and not even then he would agree that this was a scam.
so youve met him? you know him personally? know hes scum of the earth? know he kicks babies ? know hed murder his best friend for a few bucks? hes been charged with these sorts of things in the past? he told you right? you have some sort of proof aside from a feeling?

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:36:50 PM

and again, the point was not to crash the coin within a day. its a long term collection of your money.
but now, even if he would want to sell it..there are no buyers..so of course he will try to find new "rich people" (its what he calls them) and do more work, since there is "potential" to get more...and there are still bag holders after all
there isnt more, you think bohan slaved away on nuro for a month so that they could pump a coin that is seeing less than 30 daily BTC volume?

Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:38:06 PM

I would call that GREEDY. You could have, you could have..but the greed was huge. you already saw yourself buying a new house, cars... and now waiting for the new pump..i understand
Chang Hum

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:39:54 PM

there isnt more, you think bohan slaved away on nuro for a month so that they could pump a coin that is seeing less than 30 daily BTC volume?

I do, to be fair if they were successful people they wouldn't be scamming in the first place. And it's no surprise for an unsuccessful scammer to scam unsuccessfully
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:40:16 PM

Oh OK 2-3 sounds about right to be fair, haha gutted you'll probably find there was no depth in the order book to cash out 50-60 at that price anyway Mike, so are you still up on your investment at the moment?

Like hell there wasn't, a coin doesn't pump to .03 and pull in millions in volume without a decent exit point.

Anyway I'm still a believer in URO but i'm also realistic, I know what a major FUD attack can do to a legit project after what happened to Maza and I definitely would have cashed out some of my gains if I had been at a computer to do so and it could have REALLY helped me with some bills and debt and also buy MORE URO, but no instead some people wanted to be greedy and took Judas's money to create newbie accounts and send this coin spiraling to the ground.

Personally I hope to make some money just so I can fly right up to one of those Bitcoin conventions and give Bryce Weiner a piece of my mind. But I guess he is too busy building his Razor road based off stolen Neutrino code for people to deal drugs and sell stolen Macbooks, what a stand up guy he is.
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:40:27 PM

so youve met him? you know him personally? know hes scum of the earth? know he kicks babies ? know hed murder his best friend for a few bucks? hes been charged with these sorts of things in the past? he told you right? you have some sort of proof aside from a feeling?

remember that you know all about his bank account..and dont forget, he is all in your brain...all day long ..Bohan Bohan Bohan
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:41:00 PM

I would call that GREEDY. You could have, you could have..but the greed was huge. you already saw yourself buying a new house, cars... and now waiting for the new pump..i understand

FUCK yeah, shits goin to .4 dawg. dont miss the train, tickets are 33,233% reduced

Chang Hum

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:41:13 PM

Well I've actually enjoyed chatting away with you nobs tonight, I feel like I'm finally getting through to you what a complete bunch of nob jockeys you are. Unfortunately sleep is calling l8ers  Cool
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:42:27 PM

The price would go up 10 fold because an arbitrage would exist, a buyer can take advantage of the price difference between the two markets (real and imaginary).

Arbitrages normally exist for a reason, there was a long running 20% arbitrage between MTgox and other bitcoin exchanges for example (reflecting bitcoin prices were higher because USD were effectively worth less on that exchange because of banking problems, causing people to buy up bitcoin to cash out!).

When the opportunity of a 9999.5%+ arbitrage exists, within a multibillion dollar industry, for over a month, alarm bells should really ring to those that weren't dropped on their heads as young children, and less than 5 minutes of research should suffice to settle any doubt this is a scam.

It's not a hard question, the answers obvious, but surprise, surprise all the dumb cunts here really struggle with it! I wouldn't normally wish losing money on people and obviously tried to help to begin with, but I must say I'm really happy Bohans stolen your money with this shit ridiculous scam, because I've grown to despise you little dickheads that are left in at this point!  Grin

After wading through the reverse fud and the actual fud and the lack of reasonable responses. I did manage to find a tid bit here from Chang that attempts to at least answer my question.

I am not currently saying URO is a scam (although I do question it). I am not currently saying URO devs are not real in what they do (although I do question it).  

What I have been calling into question is the reasonable question of how this price is expected to rise. I have not got one clear answer from a single person and every single person who makes a reasonable attempt it is clear it is not probable (which means you believe which is not what I am looking for I want answers). For example Chang this only explains why people would buy IF uro was pegged to urea. Its not currently pegged to urea. I cant buy up a bunch of uro and buy urea with it to sell and even out the price lining my pockets because who would keep the price there? Without the company itself being able to move the UREA and buying the URO hows it going to happen? It gives you no profit. We are talking about billion dollar companies thats not going to jump in on an idea thats a HUGE risk for little-no profit.

The one reason I have heard in the past is a company could buy up the URO to market price then distribute or sell it with urea turning a profit on uro at urea prices (With the promise they will later give 1ton urea in exchange for uro). I have yet to hear this as a plan of attack and URO foundation has given me no reason to believe they have this goal to sell to companies.  This is the only way i could foresee this happening. What does this do? causes a centralized currency distributed by big business leaders who will make the money off farmers if the price crashes. If the price doesnt crash whats stopping the hundreds of people holding URO from selling at the peak to drive it down? You think Rivaa or any business wants to buy all the URO at $250+ to keep the price at UREA? Once free market supply dimineshes why is it worth something? because that business hold all of it its like a developer having 90%+ premine. Centralized... Who is going to invest to keep the price up if investors cant take advantage of the arbitrage? Not like there will be a 12,500 uro wall to buy into at a discount price then sell at above? seems pretty unreasonable to expect this considering the company holding it all would have to make the sale.

If anything I would suggest to conspiracy theorists that URO was created by the NSA or the government before Bitcoin lol. No but really I am not 100% on anything and the fact that you guys just ride hope and believe everything without reasonable proof. what is provided up to this point is not reasonable there hasn't been a single notarized GES document nor actual proof of anything just smoke and mirrors but this is another topic on proof of legitimacy which is debatable and I digress.  The real problem is reasonable concept like hows the price going to go up by more then tenfold?!?! you all should have the same answer for this not beat around the bush sending me places or giving opinions. Which includes UROfoundation see here for a horribad attempt to run me around then act like I don't understand? Point out what I am not getting?:

https://twitter.com/BitEXtra/status/499095231090794496

THINK ABOUT IT.

Get back to me with a different answer. I still have yet to hear a reasonable one that explains why the price will go up? Without unreasonable assumptions (like "free market" one of the many answers provided by uro foundation)?
Guglimugli

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:42:52 PM

Like hell there wasn't, a coin doesn't pump to .03 and pull in millions in volume without a decent exit point.

Anyway I'm still a believer in URO but i'm also realistic, I know what a major FUD attack can do to a legit project after what happened to Maza and I definitely would have cashed out some of my gains if I had been at a computer to do so and it could have REALLY helped me with some bills and debt and also buy MORE URO, but no instead some people wanted to be greedy and took Judas's money to create newbie accounts and send this coin spiraling to the ground.

Personally I hope to make some money just so I can fly right up to one of those Bitcoin conventions and give Bryce Weiner a piece of my mind. But I guess he is too busy building his Razor road based off stolen Neutrino code for people to deal drugs and sell stolen Macbooks, what a stand up guy he is.

SOMEONE GOT LITTLE RICHER THAT DAY, WE JUST DO NOT KNOW WHO. THATS THE FACT. If that was not you or these other bag holders, then it was someone else. someone who dropped it hard...it could be only a person who had plenty of those...or few smart ones..
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:43:23 PM

remember that you know all about his bank account..and dont forget, he is all in your brain...all day long ..Bohan Bohan Bohan

MMMmmmm bohan
indeed.

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: