Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227117 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:25:35 AM

What does that even mean Corather? you know we're online so being able to tell if someones breath stinks is impossible!!!

You might be online, but I'm sitting on your couch eating your chips.

What the fuck does that mean you sausage noshing bellend?

Doesn't matter what you try. URO is real, and you have been outed as a fake. Cry all you want cuntweed.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Not crying. Making up lies and assumptions doesn't do you any good. Don't you follow this?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.msg8345775#msg8345775

You must be too spaced out to even think properly. Maybe you need more???

Oh, are they a scam also? Because all backed cryptos are scams right? Fucking tard.

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:26:05 AM

Why don't you tell everyone on the forum

1. Why there is no office for GES in HK? Yet Nilesh and Bohan have claimed there is.

2. Why GES has no office at Australia Square? Yet Nilesh and Bohan have claimed there is.

3. Why people have been directed to talk to Bohan on an Australian number +61404821311. Isn't this while Uro thing based in HK?

4. Why people like yourself tried to claim Nilesh Nair's bankruptcy was fake?

5. Why there has never been any mention of the other NIER's?

Is this someone you know?

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:27:23 AM

1. Why there is no office for GES in HK? Yet Nilesh and Bohan have claimed there is.

2. Why GES has no office at Australia Square? Yet Nilesh and Bohan have claimed there is.

3. Why people have been directed to talk to Bohan on an Australian number +61404821311. Isn't this while Uro thing based in HK?

AKA Chang Hum.

Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:27:36 AM

No, explain who it is.
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:29:58 AM

Yes I was taking the piss out of this nonsense a month ago so what you fucking idiot space cadet?
Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:30:11 AM

Did you really miss the bottom?

Are you this desperate for more Uro?

LOL

You think you're funny??? If you do, then you need help.

Why don't you or Corather answer the questions instead of keeping up with your silly pretenses to be tough boys.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:33:00 AM

LOL

Why don't you or Corather answer the questions instead of keeping up with your silly pretenses to be tough boys.

You want opinions and I'm giving them to you. Just because they are not the opinions you want doesn't mean I'm not giving you my opinions. For example, you're an idiot, an asshole and a retard. You also lick shoes and have bad breath. Your left leg is longer than your right leg by 4 inches and you enjoy poached eggs in the morning with milk toast.

Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:38:55 AM

LOL

You want opinions and I'm giving them to you. Just because they are not the opinions you want doesn't mean I'm not giving you my opinions. For example, you're an idiot, an asshole and a retard. You also lick shoes and have bad breath. Your left leg is longer than your right leg by 4 inches and you enjoy poached eggs in the morning with milk toast.

Give up the childish responses and give an answer to these. What's the matter? If you believe they're opinions, prove me wrong!

Bohan's number was posted by True-Asset (Nilesh Nair), see for yourself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739689.new It said, "Media inquiries may be directed to: Bohan Huang -- +61404821311"

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:41:11 AM

LOL

Give up the childish responses and give an answer to these. What's the matter? If you believe they're opinions, prove me wrong!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739689.new It said, "Media inquiries may be directed to: Bohan Huang -- +61404821311"

You keep asking why questions and wonder why you keep getting opinions.

Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:46:45 AM

LOL

LOL, LOL you have confirmed that the questions I have are ones to ask! Don't they show the inconsistency of the information you, Nilesh and Bohan try to feed this forum?

The fact you can't answer them because you know they're right just shows you're too weak to admit to the truth!

Thanks for confirming things for everyone.

The lies are not good!
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:48:35 AM

LOL

LOL, LOL you have confirmed that the questions I have are ones to ask! Don't they show the inconsistency of the information you, Nilesh and Bohan try to feed this forum?

The fact you can't answer them because you know they're right just shows you're too weak to admit to the truth!

Thanks for confirming things for everyone.

The lies are not good!

Only in your small and insignificant mind.

Now, how much URO are you holding?

Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:49:37 AM

Yes, good idea.

Why don't you tell everyone on the forum how much Uro you own?

Be "Truthful".

Is the most you can do is lie and try to be funny!
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:52:01 AM

And for what reason does Chang fud URO so much since he's clearly an investor? Something you're not telling us Truthful aka Chang Hum aka John Kypri?

Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:54:59 AM

Yes, good idea.

Why don't you tell everyone on the forum how much Uro you own?

Be "Truthful".

Is the most you can do is lie and try to be funny!

How much Uro you own?

Be "Truthful".

You don't do a good job at trying to be funny. It's really not making you look good as you are confirming more and more that you're a liar.

Why don't you be truthful and answer these:

Chang Hum

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:00:05 AM

And for what reason does Chang fud URO so much since he's clearly an investor? Something you're not telling us Truthful aka Chang Hum aka John Kypri?

Because you FUCKING IDIOTS KEEP TRYING TO PROVOKE ME INTO A CONVERSATION I TRIED TO STOP OVER 2 WEEKS AGO!!! PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KEEP THE PRICE DOWN BECAUSE YOU'RE THAT FUCKING IDIOTIC THAT YOU THINK IT WILL GO UP AGAIN LOL!!!
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:04:21 AM

what you think is gonna happen?

Bitcoin is crashing because everyone is moving into Uro

Well, that's a little far fetched, but if URO does actually succeed it might hurt Bitcoin for real. Here's why. Right now there's no coin backed by large volumes of a real commodity. So, even Bitcoin is essentially backed by nothing. If URO succeeds it'll show the success of commodity-backed crypto, creating more cryptos for other commodities. At this point the crypto community as a whole would turn away from the unbacked coins to include Bitcoin itself.
+1

I don't see that happening. We need BTC in order to peg any crypto. It's not regulated like fiat and it provides another source of fluctuation. It's the main backbone to crypto and it should stay that way, unless something comes along purposely designed to replace it. I don't see that happening though. The infrastructure is already in for Bitcoin, and until it becomes a trouble it won't be trumped.

Commodity backed currencies haven't been in successful in world history for a reason. I always wonder about this myth that attaching a commodity to money somehow makes it better. What, for example, if the price of Urea crashes?
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:05:07 AM

Because you FUCKING IDIOTS KEEP TRYING TO PROVOKE ME INTO A CONVERSATION I TRIED TO STOP OVER 2 WEEKS AGO!!! PROBABLY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KEEP THE PRICE DOWN BECAUSE YOU'RE THAT FUCKING IDIOTIC THAT YOU THINK IT WILL GO UP AGAIN LOL!!!

Blah Blah Blah, fucking idiots! Blah Blah Blah Cough, snicker, FUDFUDFUD.

Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:05:20 AM

"Truthful" makes a sad attempt at avoiding the question.

How much Uro do you own?

Simple question.

Be "truthful".

I won't stop asking til you answer "truthfully".

Bitcycle, I asked the questions first! Why are you avoiding them??

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:06:46 AM

what you think is gonna happen?

Bitcoin is crashing because everyone is moving into Uro

Well, that's a little far fetched, but if URO does actually succeed it might hurt Bitcoin for real. Here's why. Right now there's no coin backed by large volumes of a real commodity. So, even Bitcoin is essentially backed by nothing. If URO succeeds it'll show the success of commodity-backed crypto, creating more cryptos for other commodities. At this point the crypto community as a whole would turn away from the unbacked coins to include Bitcoin itself.
+1

I don't see that happening. We need BTC in order to peg any crypto. It's not regulated like fiat and it provides another source of fluctuation. It's the main backbone to crypto and it should stay that way, unless something comes along purposely designed to replace it. I don't see that happening though. The infrastructure is already in for Bitcoin, and until it becomes a trouble it won't be trumped.

Commodity backed currencies haven't been in successful in world history for a reason. I always wonder about this myth that attaching a commodity to money somehow makes it better. What, for example, if the price of Urea crashes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_certificate_%28United_States%29

Chang Hum

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:09:45 AM

Your congrats to Rivaa was 5 weeks ago, John Kypri, not 2.

How much Uro do you own?

Re-read what I've written you spanner!

0 uro, how much in bitcoin terms have you lost so far? how many do you own?
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: