Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Latest:
Uro Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAe9vivW1EO7FpHFQSxPIxg/videos
Uro in the Press: Coindesk: http://goo.gl/TpMPp0
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112355/over-the-next-5-years-the-demand-for-uro-will-far-outstrip-the-total-supply-bohan-huang-urocoin
http://www.coindesk.com/starcraft-urocoin-mining-pool-prohibition/
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/uro-interview-with-bohan-huang-32-questions-from-the-community
Wallets: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (source code): https://github.com/uro-/uro/releases
#Nuro Mobile wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.uro.nurolegacy

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 195 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Moderated] [ANN][URO] First Urea Commodity Token: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea  (Read 227113 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:11:13 AM

http://financial-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Commodity+Block+Currencies

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:11:20 AM

what you think is gonna happen?

Bitcoin is crashing because everyone is moving into Uro

Well, that's a little far fetched, but if URO does actually succeed it might hurt Bitcoin for real. Here's why. Right now there's no coin backed by large volumes of a real commodity. So, even Bitcoin is essentially backed by nothing. If URO succeeds it'll show the success of commodity-backed crypto, creating more cryptos for other commodities. At this point the crypto community as a whole would turn away from the unbacked coins to include Bitcoin itself.
+1

I don't see that happening. We need BTC in order to peg any crypto. It's not regulated like fiat and it provides another source of fluctuation. It's the main backbone to crypto and it should stay that way, unless something comes along purposely designed to replace it. I don't see that happening though. The infrastructure is already in for Bitcoin, and until it becomes a trouble it won't be trumped.

Commodity backed currencies haven't been in successful in world history for a reason. I always wonder about this myth that attaching a commodity to money somehow makes it better. What, for example, if the price of Urea crashes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_certificate_%28United_States%29

That doesn't really prove much. Look at the history of why the UK jumped off the gold standard in 1935. The gold standard was probably also responsible for Germany's economic crash.
Truthful

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:14:20 AM

yadda yadda yadda

How much Uro do you own?

Simple question.

Be "truthful".

I won't stop asking til you answer "truthfully".

Bitcycle, I asked the questions first! Why are you avoiding them?? Also why are you lying and twisting things?? If the Uro is that good why do you need to do that??

Why don't you tell everyone on the forum

1. Why there is no office for GES in HK? Yet Nilesh and Bohan have claimed there is.

2. Why GES has no office at Australia Square? Yet Nilesh and Bohan have claimed there is.

3. Why people have been directed to talk to Bohan on an Australian number +61404821311. Isn't this while Uro thing based in HK?

4. Why people like yourself tried to claim Nilesh Nair's bankruptcy was fake?

5. Why there has never been any mention of the other NIER's?

Bohan's number was posted by True-Asset (Nilesh Nair), see for yourself.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739689.new It said, "Media inquiries may be directed to: Bohan Huang -- +61404821311"
Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:17:33 AM

yadda yadda yadda

How much Uro do you own?

Simple question.

Be "truthful".

Bitcycle, I asked the questions first! Why are you avoiding them?? Also why are you lying and twisting things?? If the Uro is that good why do you need to do that??

1. Why there is no office for GES in HK? Yet Nilesh and Bohan have claimed there is.

2. Why GES has no office at Australia Square? Yet Nilesh and Bohan have claimed there is.

3. Why people have been directed to talk to Bohan on an Australian number +61404821311. Isn't this while Uro thing based in HK?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739689.new It said, "Media inquiries may be directed to: Bohan Huang -- +61404821311"

For the record the fact that I supposedly said, "Yadda, Yadda, Yadda" is further evidence of the members of Uro being liars.
corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:17:42 AM

what you think is gonna happen?

Bitcoin is crashing because everyone is moving into Uro

Well, that's a little far fetched, but if URO does actually succeed it might hurt Bitcoin for real. Here's why. Right now there's no coin backed by large volumes of a real commodity. So, even Bitcoin is essentially backed by nothing. If URO succeeds it'll show the success of commodity-backed crypto, creating more cryptos for other commodities. At this point the crypto community as a whole would turn away from the unbacked coins to include Bitcoin itself.
+1

I don't see that happening. We need BTC in order to peg any crypto. It's not regulated like fiat and it provides another source of fluctuation. It's the main backbone to crypto and it should stay that way, unless something comes along purposely designed to replace it. I don't see that happening though. The infrastructure is already in for Bitcoin, and until it becomes a trouble it won't be trumped.

Commodity backed currencies haven't been in successful in world history for a reason. I always wonder about this myth that attaching a commodity to money somehow makes it better. What, for example, if the price of Urea crashes?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_certificate_%28United_States%29

That doesn't really prove much. Look at the history of why the UK jumped off the gold standard in 1935. The gold standard was probably also responsible for Germany's economic crash.

It proves it worked for 30 years.

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:18:38 AM

yadda yadda yadda

How much Uro do you own?

Simple question.

Be "truthful".

For the record the fact that I supposedly said, "Yadda, Yadda, Yadda" is further evidence of the members of Uro being liars.

We don't like liars Truthful, so take your lies elsewhere.

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:20:20 AM

Why do you lie so much "Truthful"?

corather
Legendary

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:23:08 AM

Oh well, I'm hitting the sack. Go back to accumulating more URO Truthful. Smiley

Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:23:49 AM

yadda yadda yadda

How much Uro do you own?

Simple question.

Be "truthful".

We don't like liars Truthful, so take your lies elsewhere.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy You think you're funny. Prove me wrong then! You can only prove it by answering the questions. What are you afraid of??
Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:28:36 AM

Oh well, I'm hitting the sack. Go back to accumulating more URO Truthful. Smiley

So you hit the sack when it all gets too hard, Corather???

Do you think anyone really cares about what you are doing??

Only thing that people care about is you helping Nilesh and Co to rip people off??
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:29:40 AM

Back to the markets..
2014-08-16 04:17:00   SELL   0.00148095   1200.00000000   1.777140
2014-08-16 03:45:25   SELL   0.00148095   2325.00000000   3.44320875

two dumps very serious who make almost  2/3 of the total trade volume on mintpal.

Also enormous gap in the support wall

0.00111000   349.19118558   0.38760225
0.00066666   2084.71192950   1.38979405

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Quantumbud

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:32:46 AM

I see the usual suspects have missed their daily does of Ritalin again and are back here trolling this thread
Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:38:21 AM

I see the usual suspects have missed their daily does of Ritalin again and are back here trolling this thread

There it goes again, people post abuse when it all gets too hard to answer a few pertinent questions.

Answer these then:

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:21:42 AM

There it goes again, people post abuse when it all gets too hard to answer a few pertinent questions.

Zipedee doo dah

You only have one question to answer, and you won't answer it.

How many Uro do you own?

Be "truthful".

Why would he own any if he thinks this is a scam?
I really don't understand your motive for keep asking this question.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Truthful

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:25:56 AM

Zipedee doo dah

How many Uro do you own?

Be "truthful".

Thank you Niother.
jmm8899

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:34:41 PM

Zipedee doo dah

How many Uro do you own?

Be "truthful".

Thank you Niother.

You really don't like uro, you can go.

Trolls want cheap coins somewhere
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:16:25 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 02:20:42 PM by jasemoney

Answer these then:

*edit toned down font size: its abuse that you post questions to many times that we cant answer. you think corather or bitcycle can tell you why HK office address is to a company registrar?
ITS OBVIOUS NO ONE HERE HAS ANSWERS, GET THEM FROM BOHAN OR NILESH AND REPORT BACK TO US OR SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR FUCK SAKE YOU SPAMMONKEY

i dont know why theres no hk office, you were there and saw that it doesnt exist? you check every household in the nation?

you went to the truhd shop? it was empty?

the company owns pieces and parts all over, they said HK orders go to HK@gescommodity, media to Bohan. whats wrong with that, bohan has 2 PR people working with him, the HK nier doesnt have time for chang to call and call them cunts.

their all owned by the same company, "sigar sing confirms india deal" is the indian nier contact. (this is my speculation)

I think your dumb for thinking bohan = true asset = nilesh  

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
HappyHogan

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:35:13 PM

Zipedee doo dah

How many Uro do you own?

Be "truthful".

Thank you Niother.

You really don't like uro, you can go.

Trolls want cheap coins somewhere

Truthful is NOT a troll. He's just misunderstood Smiley
deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:53:14 PM

@Mods,

Cleanup on aisle 5!

deephouse

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:54:59 PM

And for what reason does Chang fud URO so much since he's clearly an investor? Something you're not telling us Truthful aka Chang Hum aka John Kypri?

Ouch, burn

Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 195 »
  Print  

Jump to: