Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:55:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188801 times)
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:01:08 PM

Here is the answers I got to why coinsource verification actually means anything, nothing they said makes me think that it adds any trust to these devs, they even admit themselves that it could still be a scamcoin:  "[21:43] <TkHamed> We can't protect against a scam, its impossible. If a developer is going to scam he will scam"

Dude, just stop. The same could be said about every coin out there.  Also, you seem to be the type of person to twist anything around just to try and bring keycoin down.  

Again, to everyone out there, be smart and do your research!  A team of devs out to scam would not continue to post in this thread like the devs are currently doing.  They would be long gone by now and taking all their profits with them.  Just the simple fact that they are still posting, updating and trying to best to disban all this FUD is plenty to prove that they are committed to this coin.  Use your heads people!

we could say the same about cryptcoin, the devs posted there for hundreds of pages too, and look where that is now, you seem to think people posting in a BCT thread with anon accounts actually means something?

Again, twisting things around.  As far as I know, Crypt dev have not delivered on their promises, which is why they are down (still, doesn't necessarily mean they are a scam).  Keycoin devs, on the other hand, have been delivering on their promises.

I'm guessing you lost money on Crypt.  Shoot, if you consider every coin that you lose money on a scam, then I don't know if you know the definition of scam.  Losing money is a risk you take.  Doesn't mean someone out there is intently trying to take your money from you.

I wouldn't buy any coin this group is creating, so no, you guess wrong, I lost no money on cryptcoin. You do realise this is same group as the cryptcoin group?  you realise pr0m was involved in cryptcoin too from an early stage?

Maybe they have hired different devs, but its still the same initiators and methods.

Lol, do you really think people are not "intently trying" to take other peoples money from them in this coin game?

Im not trying to twist anything, boomsling brought up the subject of coinsource verification, I feel it means nothing, what do you think it proves?

RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:04:55 PM

Here is the answers I got to why coinsource verification actually means anything, nothing they said makes me think that it adds any trust to these devs, they even admit themselves that it could still be a scamcoin:  "[21:43] <TkHamed> We can't protect against a scam, its impossible. If a developer is going to scam he will scam"

Dude, just stop. The same could be said about every coin out there.  Also, you seem to be the type of person to twist anything around just to try and bring keycoin down.  

Again, to everyone out there, be smart and do your research!  A team of devs out to scam would not continue to post in this thread like the devs are currently doing.  They would be long gone by now and taking all their profits with them.  Just the simple fact that they are still posting, updating and trying to best to disban all this FUD is plenty to prove that they are committed to this coin.  Use your heads people!

we could say the same about cryptcoin, the devs posted there for hundreds of pages too, and look where that is now, you seem to think people posting in a BCT thread with anon accounts actually means something?

Again, twisting things around.  As far as I know, Crypt dev have not delivered on their promises, which is why they are down (still, doesn't necessarily mean they are a scam).  Keycoin devs, on the other hand, have been delivering on their promises.

I'm guessing you lost money on Crypt.  Shoot, if you consider every coin that you lose money on a scam, then I don't know if you know the definition of scam.  Losing money is a risk you take.  Doesn't mean someone out there is intently trying to take your money from you.

I wouldn't buy any coin this group is creating, so no, you guess wrong, I lost no money on cryptcoin. You do realise this is same group as the cryptcoin group?  you realise pr0m was involved in cryptcoin too from an early stage?

Maybe they have hired different devs, but its still the same initiators and methods.

Ok, then I'd like to know why you care so much if you're not involved in either coin at all?  You're sure spending a lot of time and energy to scare people away for someone who is just a mere spectator of the two cryptos.

Also, we are all aware of Pr0m's involvement.  He was very public about that.  One thing all Fudders fail to mention is that it's really the Crypt dev's fault the coin turned out the way it is.  The dev just never delivered.  You act like Pr0m had any control over that.  He was not a dev, just a big investor and supporter.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:07:15 PM

Such fuckin dump
Always make me nerv  Angry
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:08:29 PM

Ok, then I'd like to know why you care so much if you're not involved in either coin at all?  You're sure spending a lot of time and energy to scare people away for someone who is just a mere spectator of the two cryptos.

Also, we are all aware of Pr0m's involvement.  He was very public about that.  One thing all Fudders fail to mention is that it's really the Crypt dev's fault the coin turned out the way it is.  The dev just never delivered.  You act like Pr0m had any control over that.  He was not a dev, just a big investor and supporter.

Why do I care so much, because I really don't like this group and its members,  because they have accused me of being a liar and posting fake screenshots etc, pr0m has even gotten his buddy moosa to delete my comments and ban me for saying the truth, so I just do this for the fun now, just to annoy them basically, I don't think its working, but all the same I will continue  Cheesy   We are just lucky they don't have a BCT mod on their payroll too.

RichardT

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:10:49 PM

Why do I care so much, because I really don't like this group and its members,  because they have accused me of being a liar and posting fake screenshots etc, pr0m has even gotten his buddy moosa to delete my comments and ban me for saying the truth, so I just do this for the fun now, just to annoy them basically, I don't think its working, but all the same I will continue  Cheesy  

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ WHAT'S QUOTED ABOVE.  HE JUST ADMITTED HE'S A FUDDER.
ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:12:45 PM

Cool

Can't sell my LTC quick enough to buy more keycoin, didn't think I'd run out of BTC buying this

DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:13:13 PM

Why do I care so much, because I really don't like this group and its members,  because they have accused me of being a liar and posting fake screenshots etc, pr0m has even gotten his buddy moosa to delete my comments and ban me for saying the truth, so I just do this for the fun now, just to annoy them basically, I don't think its working, but all the same I will continue  Cheesy  

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ WHAT'S QUOTED ABOVE.  HE JUST ADMITTED HE'S A FUDDER.

yes, when these dodgy guys are involved, I will try get people to remember Fear Uncertainty and Doubt, every time. Read it and weep! Smiley

I never admitted I lie, everything I post I believe to be true, so it depends on your definition of FUD, if its true, is it still FUD?

RichardT

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:17:25 PM

yes, when these dodgy guys are involved, I will try get people to remember Fear Uncertainty and Doubt, every time. Read it and weep! Smiley

Ok, you've made your point.  Now kindly leave before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself.
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:17:57 PM

Ok, you've made your point.  Now kindly leave before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself.
No, make me! Cheesy

vectisitch
Legendary

Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:19:31 PM

same old shit every coin. a coin comes along with promise. all the sad cunts come out the woodwork to try to bring it down. your playing with real people and real peoples money here. we mine and invest in what we think is a good bet. then you whiney fucking tossers come and fud it up and loose us our money. if we want to take a chance on a coin then let us and fuck off and play somewhere else.i'm fucked off with everytime i pick a coin and it actually seems to be giving me a return,out come the fudders and wipe all my money off into the dirt. just fuck right off
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:20:28 PM

No, make me! Cheesy
[/quote

no make me?Huh?
are you actually serious???
 how old are you ? 10??
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:22:20 PM

same old shit every coin. a coin comes along with promise. all the sad cunts come out the woodwork to try to bring it down. your playing with real people and real peoples money here. we mine and invest in what we think is a good bet. then you whiney fucking tossers come and fud it up and loose us our money. if we want to take a chance on a coin then let us and fuck off and play somewhere else.i'm fucked off with everytime i pick a coin and it actually seems to be giving me a return,out come the fudders and wipe all my money off into the dirt. just fuck right off

why should FUD mess up a coin chances, if this coin is all legit, then FUD should not make any difference to its prospects, its own qualities will make it survive.

EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ WHAT'S QUOTED ABOVE.  HE JUST ADMITTED HE'S A FUDDER.

Ok, you've made your point.  Now kindly leave before you make an even bigger fool out of yourself.
No, make me! Cheesy
[/quote

no make me?Huh?
are you actually serious???
 how old are you ? 10??

no, im 9..

TruVeritas

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:23:22 PM

Cool

Can't sell my LTC quick enough to buy more keycoin, didn't think I'd run out of BTC buying this

david1365
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:23:29 PM

Same here, crypto world make me sick, just i want to fuck all FUDsters  Angry
vectisitch
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:24:52 PM

you want to fuck the fuddsters?Huh

lololololol
david1365
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:25:31 PM

you want to fuck the fuddsters?Huh

lololololol
Yeah i want lolololol
ZerOnEleven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:26:13 PM

Ignore them...buy more, keycoin will be easily pumped again...

DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:26:20 PM

You do realise that most "fudsters" are male? Cheesy

david1365
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:28:15 PM

Same here, crypto world make me sick, just i want to fuck all FUDsters  Angry

I know, fuck my way is painful Cheesy
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 10:31:06 PM

Same here, crypto world make me sick, just i want to fuck all FUDsters  Angry

I know, fuck my way is painful Cheesy

Oh, please explain?! I think some of these coin investors like a bit of pain!

Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: