Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:39:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [KEY] KeyCoin | Fair Launch | Daily Updates | 8/9 Status Update  (Read 188803 times)
raffern

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:09:04 PM

Has anyone actually verified that new FUD program posted earlier does not work?

No, because it doesnt work lol if they did i'm sure they would be posting youtube vids but they don't Wink
raffern

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:10:21 PM

Again, to everyone out there, be smart and do your research!  A team of devs out to scam would not continue to post in this thread like the devs are currently doing.  They would be long gone by now and taking all their profits with them.  Just the simple fact that they are still posting, updating and trying their best to disban all this FUD is plenty to prove that they are committed to this coin.  Use your heads people!

This is absolutely correct.  The KeyCoin Team is here to stay.  I'm SO TIRED of the F U D.  I'm SO TIRED of the WORD FUD.  

Me too, the word FUD means nothing anymore, people just use it now to describe anything negative that's said about a coin, even when its true its still called "FUD" , I think Fear Uncertainty and Doubt is up there with Research on the list of important things when investing in cryptos.

Serious question, do you live in Ireland? Did you you work on XMB Filemanager

Yes, ive talked about this before on BTCe.

Why FUD and damage the community. You're a clever guy? Why not leave things be
darkproton

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:10:41 PM

It's the trading environment that is being built on it. Do you guys want to test the spread calc app!? we can release it for mac win and linux if you all want to have a taste of one of the apps that will be part of it?

Yes, please.  Having a taste of that or anything else would be good at this point.

And guys, DeViL303 has already admitted that he's just here to troll.  Let's stop feeding him.  Ignore would be a good choice.

Everyone should just click this to ignore him.

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

please do ignore me, then you wont be quoting me and replying to me. it will be a win win situation! Cheesy

It would actually suit me if all you keycoin supporters ignored me, so please click on paladin69's link.
You're confused. You are spreading fud. To you, what you say, what you believe, is 'truth'. This 'truth' is only relative to what you believe and not related to any basic fact. This 'truth', filtered through your own sadness and pain is actually a perception of reality. It is not truth. Even the smallest bit of perception involves judgement and interpretation.
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:11:10 PM

No, because it doesnt work lol if they did i'm sure they would be posting youtube vids but they don't Wink

Well the creator has posted the source of his new version that he claims goes all the way  , along with some address's and claims that he has de anon'd a transaction, time will tell if its real.

Erastos

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:13:03 PM

It's the trading environment that is being built on it. Do you guys want to test the spread calc app!? we can release it for mac win and linux if you all want to have a taste of one of the apps that will be part of it?

Yes, please.  Having a taste of that or anything else would be good at this point.

And guys, DeViL303 has already admitted that he's just here to troll.  Let's stop feeding him.  Ignore would be a good choice.

Everyone should just click this to ignore him.

DO NOT POST SESC LINKS

please do ignore me, then you wont be quoting me and replying to me. it will be a win win situation! Cheesy

It would actually suit me if all you keycoin supporters ignored me, so please click on paladin69's link.
You're confused. You are spreading fud. To you, what you say, what you believe, is 'truth'. This 'truth' is only relative to what you believe and not related to any basic fact. This 'truth', filtered through your own sadness and pain is actually a perception of reality. It is not truth. Even the smallest bit of perception involves judgement and interpretation.

The same goes for someone on the other side of the spectrum, someone who is blinded by the percieved authority of the developer team and pump and dump group behind it.

i.e. You are as bad as him.
raffern

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:13:26 PM

Well the creator has posted the source of his new version that he claims goes all the way  , along with some address's and claims that he has de anon'd a transaction, time will tell if its real.

Please make a vid of it in action. You're good at coding.
darkproton

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:13:45 PM

Nevermind. Devil is all butthurt over crypt. That's why he has unusual obsession here. Carry on. Go look at his post history. Probably lost his btc in crypt.
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:16:07 PM

Again, to everyone out there, be smart and do your research!  A team of devs out to scam would not continue to post in this thread like the devs are currently doing.  They would be long gone by now and taking all their profits with them.  Just the simple fact that they are still posting, updating and trying their best to disban all this FUD is plenty to prove that they are committed to this coin.  Use your heads people!

This is absolutely correct.  The KeyCoin Team is here to stay.  I'm SO TIRED of the F U D.  I'm SO TIRED of the WORD FUD.  

Me too, the word FUD means nothing anymore, people just use it now to describe anything negative that's said about a coin, even when its true its still called "FUD" , I think Fear Uncertainty and Doubt is up there with Research on the list of important things when investing in cryptos.

Serious question, do you live in Ireland? Did you you work on XMB Filemanager

Yes, ive talked about this before on BTCe.

Why FUD and damage the community. You're a clever guy? Why not leave things be

Because I think these guys are just scamming more and more noobs out of money, so if I can save a few noobs a few quid, ill be happy.  If this coin is really turns out as good as the creators claim, then my comments will make no difference.

Please make a vid of it in action. You're good at coding.

If I owned any keycoin , I would make a vid,  but im sure some one respected enough will come on here and tell us if its real or not soon, if they don't I might bother my arse to install the wallet and do it myself.  

BTW, I don't think its me effecting the price of key right now, I think that a bot is trying to push the price down, and that is causing even more panic which is snowballing.

RichardT

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:17:27 PM

Oh look, one of the original fudders (Erastos) is back.  Check out this quote from him a couple weeks ago saying that Keycoin would never release a working anon.  He was proven wrong there.  Don't listen to this guy.

Exactly, luckily for you, you have historical data from CRYPT to get an idea of how KEY will play out. Although since they already played their 'anon coming' card, it's about as high as it's going to go without an actual working anon which they likely don't have, or ever will.
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:18:38 PM

buytime again.. Cheesy

Erastos

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:18:56 PM

Oh look, one of the original fudders (Erastos) is back.  Check out this quote from him a couple weeks ago saying that Keycoin would never release a working anon.  He was proven wrong there.  Don't listen to this guy.

Exactly, luckily for you, you have historical data from CRYPT to get an idea of how KEY will play out. Although since they already played their 'anon coming' card, it's about as high as it's going to go without an actual working anon which they likely don't have, or ever will.

Price is at 102k

My posts aren't causing the selling, but feel free to pin the panic on whatever you want.
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:19:57 PM

Proven wrong? lets wait and see how this latest de anon app works out, I mean the one released today, not the old version that required an extra step.

novirudarzg

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:20:23 PM

oho nice price Smiley
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:23:19 PM

nice shake out..or FUD ...doesn't matter.. just a few days and we can go over 300k...weak hands bye bye.. Cheesy

GaliX

Activity: 504

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 11:28:25 PM

nice shake out..or FUD ...doesn't matter.. just a few days and we can go over 300k...weak hands bye bye.. Cheesy

this is actually much more complicated then you imagine.

A lot of people bought at 100k -120k. I guess all of them will sell at 200k when they doubled. This will create a a big resistance mark.
It doesn't matter how this panic was created in the end. It throws back the value of the coin much more then most people think it is.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
Celani10

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:29:00 PM

Lol someone is spamming sell orders at 0.001106xxx if you can see...

There's like 5-6 sell orders at this range... if you sell u are just dump Tongue

Just like early people sold and a 50 btc buy order came
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:30:26 PM

Nevermind. Devil is all butthurt over crypt. That's why he has unusual obsession here. Carry on. Go look at his post history. Probably lost his btc in crypt.

Do you really think I ever owned any crypt?  My first post in the crypt thread was negative, do you not think if I owned some I would have at least tried to support it for a while. I never owned any crypt or key, the only reason I ever even heard of crypt was because moosa and koolio were constantly mentioning it in BTCe trollbox, and banning people who said anything bad about it, that made me suspicious straight away, because if the coin was so good, surely they would allow free speech and the truth would come out, but they felt the need to censor people.  

Same with this coin, if its so good, my comments will make no difference, it will "go to the moon" all on its own merits.

Erastos

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:34:30 PM

Do you really think I ever owned any crypt?  My first post in the crypt thread was negative, do you not think if I owned some I would have at least tried to support it for a while. I never owned any crypt or key, the only reason I ever even heard of crypt was because moosa and koolio were constantly mentioning it in BTCe trollbox, and banning people who said anything bad about it, that made me suspicious straight away, because if the coin was so good, surely they would allow free speech and the truth would come out, but they felt the need to censor people.  

It's exactly the reason you're running into so many people blindly supporting it here. They spam good feeling posts and attempt to silence the negativity. For a group with '22' members it seems that most of them spend time hyping in their own thread.

Generic posts
Cheap Coins! Weak hands off!
Don't listen to the fud, Coin is going to [insert high number here]
***Response to Dev*** GREAT NEWS, EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL

Really gets old. Oh and the irony of some of them claiming people spreading negative sentiment would be punishable in a regulated setting, when at the same time the hyping and 'good news' bearers would receive the same amount of scrutiny, if not more, from the SEC.

For anyone actually listening, or in these threads with the honest intention of getting a feel for the sentiment. The pump phase ended this morning.
fUD OFF

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:39:55 PM

It's exactly the reason you're running into so many people blindly supporting it here. They spam good feeling posts and attempt to silence the negativity. For a group with '22' members it seems that most of them spend time hyping in their own thread.

Generic posts

Really gets old.

WhY NoT jUsT FuCk OfF
DeViL303

SESAME

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:41:21 PM

Generic posts

Really gets old.

Yeah, they not even that smart about it, see how this group member smille pretends to have just come across the crypt thread randomly, its a bad attempt at fake support to say the least, I keep telling them to try a little harder :

Quote from: DeViL303 link=topic=618377.msg7484523#msg7484523 date=1403602985
Also they have members of the group coming on here posting like they just happened to find this thread and pretending they are not involved in this group
Long time lurker, first time poster...

Please excuse the 0 activity, but I saw Moosa, Koolio, and King Tuna in the same thread and could not miss out on history in the making.  I'm sure glad I picked up some CRYPT this week!!!!  Grin  Cheesy  I can hardly contain my excitement!

I know 100% that the user "smile" is in this group for months... but in that post he pretends he is not , why?

Quote from: groups "private" chat logs from April
[4/26/2014 2:27:35 AM] smille _: still sittin in fiat Attious?

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 »
  Print  

Jump to: