Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719045 times)
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:55:04 PM

Good volume today Smiley

How is the contact with the VC firms going team? Can you give an update ?

Cheers

Hi,

yes good volume. I catched 50k yesterday so thats off the market ;-)

About VC: when things come to that we have to be very careful what to say. Every letter we type can be seen as a "yes there is a VC" or "no VC ever". I can say that we are in contact with a few VC's and one actually received our investment proposal. They are screening it as we speak and watching us closely. A director of KPMG is helping us to create the best document there is. The chances are small that we get the investment short term though. This is mainly because the VC's want to have a working prototype to show for.

Thats why we are pushing for the delivery on DIONS. When we deliver DIONS (yes we will), then we have a few services / companies waiting to jump in on connecting. One of them is www.spinnit.nl (not yet a fully working website - and in Dutch) They will launch an app soon where people can sell and buy stuff in their social network. It can also be integrated into webshops (thats the easy explanation). They want to have their own Digital Currency and want to use our chain for that. Also possibly store extra data in it.

So, after we connect the first service, then its an easy sell for us as you can imagine. The talks will continue and we are very sure they will jump in when they see the time is right. We are also looking to registering I/O Digital as a company soon.

Next to this we are having a lot of attention in the FinTech media. Like the European Fintech awards and the Benzinga Fintech awards. Also getting interviews for magazines these days.

So a lot going on behind the scenes! I am very proud on what we have achieved so far and are confident I/O Digital will get the investment needed and the place in the top 5 Blockchain companies in the world. This is what we aim for!

Joel will update you on the development soon.

Cheers
Richard

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:15:29 PM

Good volume today Smiley

Cheers

Hi,

About VC: when things come to that we have to be very careful what to say. Every letter we type can be seen as a "yes there is a VC" or "no VC ever". I can say that we are in contact with a few VC's and one actually received our investment proposal. They are screening it as we speak and watching us closely. A director of KPMG is helping us to create the best document there is. The chances are small that we get the investment short term though. This is mainly because the VC's want to have a working prototype to show for.

Thats why we are pushing for the delivery on DIONS. When we deliver DIONS (yes we will), then we have a few services / companies waiting to jump in on connecting. One of them is www.spinnit.nl (not yet a fully working website - and in Dutch) They will launch an app soon where people can sell and buy stuff in their social network. It can also be integrated into webshops (thats the easy explanation). They want to have their own Digital Currency and want to use our chain for that. Also possibly store extra data in it.

So, after we connect the first service, then its an easy sell for us as you can imagine. The talks will continue and we are very sure they will jump in when they see the time is right. We are also looking to registering I/O Digital as a company soon.

Next to this we are having a lot of attention in the FinTech media. Like the European Fintech awards and the Benzinga Fintech awards. Also getting interviews for magazines these days.

So a lot going on behind the scenes! I am very proud on what we have achieved so far and are confident I/O Digital will get the investment needed and the place in the top 5 Blockchain companies in the world. This is what we aim for!

Cheers
Richard

Thanks a lot for the update! Sounds very good, exciting times ahead. You guys are doing an awesome job, holding strong!
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:08:26 PM

Good volume today Smiley

Cheers

Hi,

Cheers
Richard

Thanks a lot for the update! Sounds very good, exciting times ahead. You guys are doing an awesome job, holding strong!

Fantastic update, thank you.   DIONS is a big developments and important step along the I/OCoin digital road, as you say, once DIONS is realised, people can see and use the product, then this will lead to a influx of investment from VC's, it is going to be a smart and profitable choice for the VC that takes on IOC first.

I really lie the idea of the app also, sounds great, i can see this being a big plus point in the future for companies accepting payments. If i could buy items 10% cheaper and all i had to do (this is how i imagine it will work) was buy £xxx of their own digital currencyto use on the website, deal done!

And as stated once one company joins many will follow.  I hope we can see DIONS in the next few months, but understand these important developments take a lot of time to finish.

Keep up the great work IOC Team!

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 07:02:11 PM

Hello Community......

We started to work on the implementation of the api codes into the wallet and build of the environment. We ran into some build errors with
regards to the Dions wallet prototype on OSX. After some debugging we decided to build a server to set up gitlab & gitian, as we are sure it was a compiler problem but with gitlab & gitian it will add continuous integration and help us make our builds automatically from now on. In the meantime we switched to linux as my main dev platform just until the prototype progresses reasonably. After that will take care of windows and OSX testing of the Dions V.1 wallet prototype, with the integrated api calls. Once we get the first few calls in the wallet, then things should progress faster.

I/O Digital Dev Team

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 12:10:13 PM

I said I will write something about Raspberry Pi and also how to connect it to a PC. If tings are still unclear you can let me know. This post is still at a higher level as detailed instructions of each step can take up volumes on their own.

First of all it is important to know that a Pi is just another computer working pretty much the same way as other computers. The main advantage is that it uses a small form factor with parts that consume little electricity like the ARM7 processor. It provides connectivity options so that you can add several types of add-ons that you might want to use for different types of projects. You can run the Pi2 with a 5V 1A adapter.  This makes the Pi ideal to run wallets that need to run for long periods e.g. staking wallets.  There are several operating systems (OS) available for the Pi including Linux types as well as Windows 10. In essence if you understand the PC counterparts of the OSes then the Pi will be a breeze because they are very similar.

Loading the Pi:

When you get a Pi you also need storage space to install and run the OS. The Pi does not have a built-in hard drive like a PC and therefore you need to add a micro-SD card for storage (SD for the older models). The card you get will be blank that does not help much. You have to prepare the card by putting an OS on the card. Typically this can be achieved by downloading a Pi compatible OS from https://www.raspberrypi.org/ in the form of an image file (.img). This file is then "burned" to the card by putting the micro-SD into an SD adapter, inserting that into your PC and then using a tool to do the work for you. Popular tools include Apple Pi Baker on the Mac and win32diskimager on Windows. For the purpose of compiling/running wallets I recommend Raspbian Jessie. Raspbian is a Debian Linux on Pi and is currently at version 8 (Jessie). There are basically 2 options for your OS - downloading n00bs or downloading Raspbian Jessie straight. n00bs is an installation image that helps you with the installation process and gives you the option to choose which OS you want to install. You can download any of these and both will eventually get you to the same point. There are also installation instructions available for both.

Eventually both options will take you through a series of steps to get to a command prompt. At one stage or another you need to get to an app called raspi-config which is the tool you use to configure the installation. In raspi-config you will typically configure a password, name for the pi, if it must boot to the command prompt or directly into the graphical desktop, resizing the card partition (important step if you download the Jessie image), updating raspi-config, setting up SSH and many others. If you get to the command prompt which is a black screen with a prompt something like pi@mypi:~ $. This means you are in your home folder and ready to type in commands to the operating system. the "~" character is another way to write your home folder and is similar to /home/pi. If something refers to a folder called ~/opt it is the same as saying /home/pi/opt. ~/opt is just the folder I like to create and put stuff in but you can actually put the binary any place. Another important thing to know is that if you want to execute something as "root" which is the name of the superuser in Linux, your account needs to be in the sudo group and you can put sudo in front of your command to execute it as root. If you want to execute something on a Pi you have to put sudo in front of the command if you want it to execute with higher privileges.

If you get to the command prompt and it stops there it means that your Pi boots to the command prompt. In order to show the graphical desktop you need to type in "startx" and execute and it will load the desktop. If you are in the desktop and want to execute at the command prompt, you can open a terminal window. Commands in Raspbian is similar to commands in Debian for PC and includes commands like "sudo apt-get update", "sudo apt-get dist-upgrade" and "sudo apt-get upgrade". These commands will update your OS and installed packages to the latest version. "sudo apt-cache search partlofnameofdependencyyouarelookingfor" is a nice command to use if you are search for which dependencies you need to install, because there are differences in the names of some of these between Pi and PC. Another command you will use a lot is "ls -la" which gives a detailed listing of files and folders in a location.

From this point on it is similar to Debian on PC and lots of Raspberry docs exist with detail commands etc.

Linking a Pi to your PC:

The best way to do this is to install VNC server on your Pi (currently 5.3) and then install the viewer on your PC. There is clear instructions on the realVNC website of how to do this. When you install the server on the Pi, there is a series of steps you have to follow including choosing a password and getting a license key for the free version. Make a note of your ipaddress of the Pi by executing "ifconfig" at the command prompt. Enter this in the viewer screen on your PC and it will connect, presenting you with a Pi desktop on your PC. You can get VNC for Pi at https://www.realvnc.com/download/vnc/latest/ The instructions is very clear.

Firewall:

Whatever you do, it is always a good idea to enable the firewall on Pi. The easiest firewall to use is the uncomplicated firewall (ufw). You should always enable this when you prep a Pi and needs to be done once unless you turn it off again. "sudo ufw enable".  The default setup is that all incoming connections are blocked but all outgoing connections are allowed. If you want to connect to your Pi with VNC or SSH, you have to enable that on the firewall. If you know your PC IP address, you can just enable communications from your PC. If your router is configured to automatically assign IP addresses through dynamic host control protocol (DHCP) and you think that your IPs might change from time to time, then you can allow communications from the whole subnet in your firewall rule then it will always work. The examples I use is just there for availability and can be secured much more by configuring more granular rules by IP, port etc. You can also configure a firewall rule for the port that the coin uses to allow incoming connections if you want that.

SSH:

SSH is a tool to remotely connect to your Pi from Linux/Unix/Mac. SSH is a beast on its own and has a rich manual for how it works. I will give a few rudimentary options for using it. In order to allow SSH you need to go onto your Pi and type in "sudo ufw limit 22". This will open up port 22 for SSH from anywhere with the added advantage of slowing down the time for the next password guess if someone tries to guess your password. If you do not want to use passwords you can use a long cryptographic key which is more secure and configure the key on the Pi and your PC, but for that you can read up in the manuals. The basic configuration is to use the password of the account you want to connect to on the Pi. If you have enabled the firewall rule and you are on a Mac/Linux, you can open a command prompt on your PC and type in ssh yourpiusername@yourpiipaddress and it will ask you for a password. The first time it will complain about the host being unknown but you can just say that it must add the host IP and key fingerprint to your local PC. I know it is not the most secure but this post is just to get things working. It is your own task to read up on how to SSH securely. If you enter the password correctly you will be presented with a command prompt on your Pi but on your PC. Lest assume your Pi has an ip address of 192.168.0.10 and you want to connect as the pi user, then you would execute "ssh pi@192.168.0.10". If you want to copy files to and from your Pi you can use the secure copy command (scp) that also works through port 22. The syntax for this command is you copy something from somewhere to somewhere. You must first prepare the folders on the Pi where you want to copy something to or on your PC if you want to copy something to your PC. You must also make a note of the paths on both sides becuase you have to tell scp exactly where to find a file and where to put it. In its most basic form you can use the commands as follows:

Copy a file from your PC Downloads folder to the Pi. In this case we will copy a bootstrap.dat file for iocoin using the parameters assumed above. Remember it is scp from to.
Type into your PC terminal window "scp ~/Downloads/bootstrap.dat pi@192.168.0.10:/home/pi/.iocoin" when you execute it will ask you for a password and copy the file from your PC to the Pi.

Copy the same file from your Pi to your PC.
Type into your PC terminal window "scp pi@192.168.0.10:/home/pi/.iocoin/bootstrap.dat ~/Downloads" when you execute it will ask you for a password and copy the file from the Pi to the PC.

When you are done with SSH and scp then close the firewall port by executing on the Pi "sudo ufw deny 22". To confirm that port 22 is closed execute "sudo ufw status verbose".

Putty:

Windows does not have SSH built-in as standard. You have to use a tool for that and many people use "putty". I dont really use putty but the principles are similar. There is a tool called "metro putty" in the Windows store that works nice. There is also "Bitvise SSH client" that has some nice graphical file transfer capabilities.

This is it for now. There is much more to the above especially on security, but this post was ment to be a rudimentary intro to what you need to get going on the Pi.
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 05:20:33 PM

great buying price under 2 cents a coin. Looks like a large holder unloaded cheap. very nice

Just checked Bittrex and i can see the top waller #0 has dropped around 20k coins, this is really great, combine this with now only 662k IOC for sale, from a previous 1million, really great to see coins are going to long term holders.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
Porsche911

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:57:38 PM

Bittrex "disabled" now. What has this to say? Hmm
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:07:45 PM
Last edit: February 06, 2016, 09:07:21 PM by mctaino

Checking For you guys why is disabled.

Thanks

Update: 3:27pm

No News from Bittrex, we are waiting on a reply from them stand by

Porsche911

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:01:24 PM

Working again Smiley
mctaino

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:05:47 PM

update: 3:49

Ok Folks  bittrex ioc wallet is back online they had a block reorganize  
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 02:29:53 AM

Thanks for the dump, IN again @3k it's a nice price to be in, the coin is really active, hope to see it back over 15k

I know why your pray will never be answered!
mctaino

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 05:58:49 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2016, 06:13:29 AM by mctaino

Hello Community......

We started to work on the implementation of the api codes into the wallet and build of the environment. We ran into some build errors with
regards to the Dions wallet prototype on OSX. After some debugging we decided to build a server to set up gitlab & gitian, as we are sure it was a compiler problem but with gitlab & gitian it will add continuous integration and help us make our builds automatically from now on. In the meantime we switched to linux as my main dev platform just until the prototype progresses reasonably. After that will take care of windows and OSX testing of the Dions V.1 wallet prototype, with the integrated api calls. Once we get the first few calls in the wallet, then things should progress faster.

I/O Digital Dev Team

Hey Folks, hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to share with you guys something that happened to me with my Galaxy S6 phone. So long story short my phone would not recognize my fingerprint, the backup password failed to be recognized and even the google password was not working. The phone was inaccessible, So I tried locking the phone to then unlock it remotely and that also failed. With no more options available I was forced to do a factory reset but before I did that I tried changing my google password.  After changing my google password the phone was still locked out as it also failed to recognize the new password. I had no choice and proceeded to reset my phone. Once the phone was reset, I was surprised to find that Google and Samsung have a feature called FRP which would leave me phone less for 72hrs.

At this point I was so appalled by the entire thing that I sprung into a full on research. I found so many people facing the same issue, but the sad part was a few people were offering boot loader to remove the FRP. I looked into one of these loaders and as I had suspected they were infected with malicious code. So here are Samsung and Google trying to protect customers, but Hackers found an opening with desperate users and pushed them these bootloaders. The users in some forums were ecstatic, but they had no clue that they were also injecting malicious code into their phones.

I proceeded to do what I do best and I was back in my phone by the morning so no issues with me. I bring this up because this is a perfect scenario as to why BlockChain technology is so important in our lives. In the near future, it would be a possibility that the imei of a user's phone, identity and or fingerprint will be registered against your private key [in our case your Aliases] for purposes of securing your gadgets. The phone or gadget would ask for a passphrase, do a query to the I/O Blockchain and unlock that said phone, gadget, home, car etc upon confirmation. This scenario is one of many of the things that will be possible, if implemented, by a company using our blockchain as part of  the internet of things.

As we proceed to complete these api calls to the wallet, It is also imperative that our Blockchain It's also capable and at the ready to handle millions of transactions for the near future.  Once Dions is out, Im sure private and public entities will come in and do aggressive stress testing to ensure that we meet the requirements for them to adopt our Blockchain.

With this in mind,  I don't want people to think that DIONS is a walk in the park, it has been challenging and aside from the core capabilities we are also looking ahead and discussing these scaling scenarios. Everyday you hear folks coming up with all sorts of new ideas of what the blockchain can do and the requirements that will be needed for the long term success of them. I'm excited for the times ahead, but at the same time I'm cautiously optimistic, and want to be very clear with the community once again. We are not here to make features just to have the price pump. Our dev team is a very serious team and we are committing ourselves to do the best work that we could possibly do. Now is the time to make these changes before we grow to big, in the future, forking would be almost impossible if  we were to scale to fast. Therefor we are not in any kind of hurry to release crap code just to satisfy short term holders. To the team and I, security is always at the forefront. When we release DIONS we will have an open source chain, but some features will have to be protected for a period of time to ensure we are not copied on release. We have plans to further our development as explained in our roadmap to chameleon and we hope for continued support from the community and blockchain enthusiast. As the project manager I've given 200% to our project and I personally continue to invest heavily in our project because as I've said before, I believe that in time we will have our spot in this space, but this will only come with a long term commitment, hard work and dedication. Rest assure that I always have everyone's best interest in mind and will continue to do so as we move along.

I want to take the time to thank the entire team for their continued hard work and dedication. To the community thanks for the support, continue to stake and keep on rocking.

Big Hug to Everyone

Joel
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 06:26:34 PM

I/O DIGITAL DEV TEAM

Presents
 The I/O COIN Upcoming 'DIONS' Wallet Slide Teaser
by OPhie our Lead Visual Designer

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:23:25 PM

Wow the DIONS layout looks amazing. I love what you guys are doing with the social media like integration Smiley It makes using Blockchain tech a bit more personal and intuitive, great for welcoming newcomers to the crypto realm. I agree with Joel that the tech needs to be perfect before a public release, take as long as you need I'd say. Feeling glad to hold IOC
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 01:05:11 PM

Hello Community......

I/O Digital Dev Team

Hey Folks, hope everyone is doing well. I wanted to share with you guys something that happened to me with my Galaxy S6 phone. So long story short my phone would not recognize my fingerprint, the backup password failed to be recognized and even the google password was not working. The phone was inaccessible, So I tried locking the phone to then unlock it remotely and that also failed. With no more options available I was forced to do a factory reset but before I did that I tried changing my google password.  After changing my google password the phone was still locked out as it also failed to recognize the new password. I had no choice and proceeded to reset my phone. Once the phone was reset, I was surprised to find that Google and Samsung have a feature called FRP which would leave me phone less for 72hrs.

At this point I was so appalled by the entire thing that I sprung into a full on research. I found so many people facing the same issue, but the sad part was a few people were offering boot loader to remove the FRP. I looked into one of these loaders and as I had suspected they were infected with malicious code. So here are Samsung and Google trying to protect customers, but Hackers found an opening with desperate users and pushed them these bootloaders. The users in some forums were ecstatic, but they had no clue that they were also injecting malicious code into their phones.

I proceeded to do what I do best and I was back in my phone by the morning so no issues with me. I bring this up because this is a perfect scenario as to why BlockChain technology is so important in our lives. In the near future, it would be a possibility that the imei of a user's phone, identity and or fingerprint will be registered against your private key [in our case your Aliases] for purposes of securing your gadgets. The phone or gadget would ask for a passphrase, do a query to the I/O Blockchain and unlock that said phone, gadget, home, car etc upon confirmation. This scenario is one of many of the things that will be possible, if implemented, by a company using our blockchain as part of  the internet of things.

As we proceed to complete these api calls to the wallet, It is also imperative that our Blockchain It's also capable and at the ready to handle millions of transactions for the near future.  Once Dions is out, Im sure private and public entities will come in and do aggressive stress testing to ensure that we meet the requirements for them to adopt our Blockchain.

With this in mind,  I don't want people to think that DIONS is a walk in the park, it has been challenging and aside from the core capabilities we are also looking ahead and discussing these scaling scenarios. Everyday you hear folks coming up with all sorts of new ideas of what the blockchain can do and the requirements that will be needed for the long term success of them. I'm excited for the times ahead, but at the same time I'm cautiously optimistic, and want to be very clear with the community once again. We are not here to make features just to have the price pump. Our dev team is a very serious team and we are committing ourselves to do the best work that we could possibly do. Now is the time to make these changes before we grow to big, in the future, forking would be almost impossible if  we were to scale to fast. Therefor we are not in any kind of hurry to release crap code just to satisfy short term holders. To the team and I, security is always at the forefront. When we release DIONS we will have an open source chain, but some features will have to be protected for a period of time to ensure we are not copied on release. We have plans to further our development as explained in our roadmap to chameleon and we hope for continued support from the community and blockchain enthusiast. As the project manager I've given 200% to our project and I personally continue to invest heavily in our project because as I've said before, I believe that in time we will have our spot in this space, but this will only come with a long term commitment, hard work and dedication. Rest assure that I always have everyone's best interest in mind and will continue to do so as we move along.

I want to take the time to thank the entire team for their continued hard work and dedication. To the community thanks for the support, continue to stake and keep on rocking.

Big Hug to Everyone

Joel

Really enjoyable read, happy to hear you were able to get back into your mobile Joel.  Would love to see some big mobile phone company take a look at the IOC blockchain and implement a blockchain for the purposes you outlined.  You need a meetin with Carlos slim, he own a huge mobile phone company that would be ideal.  Wink

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 05:38:19 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2016, 09:06:07 AM by MrWhiteBites

PS: Roadmap needs updated.

Has been nearly 2 months now. (20th December) This is how things looked, nearly 2 months ago.

Dions at 94%
API for dions 94%
New HTML wallet 96%
Chameloen 80%

Looking forward to seeing the percentage creep up .

PS: just checked progress status and 404 error :)so looks like the page is being updated?

Or is it down? Still get 404 error?  Anyone?

OK

I was using a bookmark to get to the roadmap page, when i went direct to the site and clicked on the "roadmap" link.
You guys have changed it to the "Infographic"  so you have scrapped the Roadmap with the % status (not a good sign)
and now just have the Roadmap Infographic.

So with this in mind, change the text on the drop down menu to "Roadmap Infographic".

On a Positive note  Wink

The wallet totals on Bittrex have been chopped in half, top wallet just over 200k coins now and most are under 50k, really great to see.
And staking back in the 50% range, so all looking good on that side of things.

Just need some luck with the ongoing developments that are running late.

cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:46:55 PM

Hi,

We re-arranged the menu structure on the I/O Digital website as you can see and added the Dutch language.
The Chinese language was added as well, but we were advised by our Chinese friends that some texts could be changed in our favor.
They are looking at it right now. If we have any native speakers in foreign countries that would love to translate the current www.iodigital.io website into their native language, please do so and send me the texts. We will add this language to the website.

The current roadmap progress bar has been removed because we learned that it is very hard to predict how far we are in development at certain points. These are new grounds and the progress bar was only based on our rough guessing without our intention to promise anybody a delivery date or 100% accurate progress bar.

Now i see that the exact percentages are looked at very closely and if they are not changed 1 or 2% , some people (well, one person) get worried, so i decided to remove it.

This does not in any way mean that there is any problem. Some only see problems when things change or get deleted. ;-) please don't.
The progress bar was just not the best way to communicate the progress. thats all.

Cheers
Richard
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 03:26:57 PM

Development Update February 13th 2016

This week we made some progress with initial testing of the basic name creation calls via the wallet front end. We encountered various issues including responsiveness in the wallet front end but they were related to some minor issues in the back end. We will continue on with getting the basic name calls (Dions) working and proceed next week to the messaging related api calls. For now we are just making it as simple as possible so we can test end to end.  These are just simple text fields so we can enter some test data, in text form for now.  Once it's working, we will add file upload for adding base 64 encoded binary data to the name data, which will give us modest file storage capabilities for V.1. Overall we are making good progress.

Thanks Everyone

I/O Digital Dev Team

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 04:21:58 PM

thanks for the update, better keep buying and wait for the long term

I know why your pray will never be answered!
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 05:05:20 PM

thanks for the update, better keep buying and wait for the long term

Fully agree. No matter what, if a "coin" in on Poloniex, which IOC is, no mater the tech, one day it will see a Uber Pump!
There are some insane pumps there these days, reminds me of the good ole days on Mintpal Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 [130] 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: