Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719041 times)
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:58:02 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 08:09:21 PM by MrWhiteBites

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!

Be sure to vote for us a the European FinTech awards: Only if we get enough votes, then we could be nominated for the final rounds.

Please click the link and then click the big VOTE button: http://100.fintech.nl/i-o-digital  

voting has started!!

thank you,
Richard  

TIPS:

Share on Twitter daily, with "Call to Action" Remember the HASHTAGS "#"  #iocoin #fintech #vote

Post to your Facebook page, get EVERYONE (friends , family) to share the post and VOTE.

and anything else you can thing of. The above takes a maximum of 5 mins to do.
Lets show our gratitude for all the hard work going on in the background, getting to the "short-list / Finals of the European Fintech awards
will be HUGE for I/ODigital!

We should be able to get at least 250 votes. 500 or more would be ideal.

ONLY 24 votes!!!!

We CAN do better than that.
  Head on over to http://100.fintech.nl/i-o-digital]http://100.fintech.nl/i-o-digital
and cast your VOTE today!

Make sure to invite all your friends and famiy to support I/ODigital also.  Let have a BIG PUSH these next few days!

This is the link that shows I/ODigital in the category it is nominated for "Blockchain / Bitcoin" http://100.fintech.nl/category/blockchain-bitcoin

When you look at this nomination section, we are doing OK. Many have few votes, so to get IOC into triple figures will pretty much secure a top 100 position and table to the finals!  

It takes less than 60 seconds to VOTE.   Please VOTE  thank you.

100 votes gets the I/OCoin  / I/ODigital team into the top 20!  200 votes should keep us there and secure final place!  

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!

27 Votes now. Slowly buy surely. The Tortoise wins the race Smiley

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:11:37 PM

If you want more votes, you need more hype. This project looks very interesting but even the crypto community doesn't really know about it
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 07:51:15 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2016, 11:18:43 AM by MrWhiteBites

If you want more votes, you need more hype. This project looks very interesting but even the crypto community doesn't really know about it

Fully Agreed, do you have any ideas how this coin can reach more of the crypto community?  It seems people are blind to developments in crypto and only notice a coin when it gets 500+BTC volume on poloniex and they talk about it like it is the best thing in the world, until it comes crashing down again a few days or week later.

BUT to get hype outside of the crypto community, where this comes needs to be as the crypto community just want PnD coins to try and make quick profits from, this coin needs recognition from big inestors and companies, something the nominations of such events like the European Fintech Awards can bring to IOC.

So i think this year, thats what will happen, IOC I/O Digital will get noticed by winning awards for its outstanding developments, which is exactly the best thing to happen.

In the mean time.... People here can get busy asking all friends and family to vote for IO DIGITAL here >

http://100.fintech.nl/category/blockchain-bitcoin    

(up to 33 votes now, we should break 50 by the end of day if my F&F vote like they say they will)

Like i do daily, as well as facebook and twitter posts. Smiley

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 12:42:01 AM

This coin looks definitely worth the watch. Features look pretty interesting to me, especially the HTML5 wallet. The design looks awesome. I think it is pretty undervalued right now, but worth investing.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:05:31 PM

This coin looks definitely worth the watch. Features look pretty interesting to me, especially the HTML5 wallet. The design looks awesome. I think it is pretty undervalued right now, but worth investing.  Cheesy

Hi,

The HTML5 wallet is already available for download.
We are creating version 2 that has a redesign of the functionality and addition of new decentralized features like messaging.

The current stable HTML5 wallet can be downloaded from www.iocoin.io

yes, it is undervalued right now. Especially when you see what we are developing right now. It is our mission to deliver DIONS. DIONS is basically "data on blockchain" that opens up numerous possibilities for companies and institutions.

Cheers and welcome to I/O Digital - I/O Coin

Richard
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 04:14:22 PM

Hi,

We are creating version 2 that has a redesign of the functionality and addition of new decentralized features like messaging.

yes, it is undervalued right now. Especially when you see what we are developing right now. It is our mission to deliver DIONS. DIONS is basically "data on blockchain" that opens up numerous possibilities for companies and institutions.

Richard
you are doing an awesome work.
I will buy some more at these prices before it takes off.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 06:11:11 PM

Hi,

Richard

Excellent. I have a look at it right over. This is the most exciting crypto yet. Development is going pretty well. The DIONS is a killer feature which I would be greatly interested into once it releases. I am going to buy some I/O now.  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:28:14 PM

Hi,

Richard

Excellent. I have a look at it right over. This is the most exciting crypto yet. Development is going pretty well. The DIONS is a killer feature which I would be greatly interested into once it releases. I am going to buy some I/O now.  Cheesy

IMPORTANT:  Anyone who has the QT wallet and wants to try the HTML wallet.  First Back up your wallet.dat file  to at least 2 places.

Then you have to COMPLETELY remove all the I/OCoin files.

Then and only then, can you instal the HTML wallet.

Any trace of the QT wallet will cause problems with the HTML wallet.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:50:21 PM

IMPORTANT:  Anyone who has the QT wallet and wants to try the HTML wallet.  First Back up your wallet.dat file  to at least 2 places.

Great. Thanks for your advice. I thought at first that I could have both the QT wallet and the HTML wallet, but to be safe I didn't proceed until I would ask about it. Luckily, you came earlier with a response. Say, by chance is there any paper wallet generator for I/O Coin that I could use as cold storage?  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
adhitthana
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 06:58:11 AM

I notice on the Roadmap mention of  "reversible transactions".

1. Is this possible now?
2. In plain English how will or does it work?
3. Are any other coins doing this?
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:49:44 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2016, 10:13:15 AM by MrWhiteBites

IMPORTANT:  Anyone who has the QT wallet and wants to try the HTML wallet.  First Back up your wallet.dat file  to at least 2 places.

Great. Thanks for your advice. I thought at first that I could have both the QT wallet and the HTML wallet, but to be safe I didn't proceed until I would ask about it. Luckily, you came earlier with a response. Say, by chance is there any paper wallet generator for I/O Coin that I could use as cold storage?  Smiley

There is no paper wallet generator, but i do not see the need for paper wallets.

The easiest way to put coins in "cold storage" is to simple remove the "wallet.dat file" from the i/ocoin folder.  The i/ocoin folder will be found in "roaming, on a windows machine. EG: Search %appdata%    and select roaming. Then iocoin folder.  Then remove (Cut and Paste) wallet.dat file.

Making sure to have backed up the wallet to several places (along with your passphrase) before you remove it from your computer.  Then remove all the remaining iocoin files.

IMPORTANT: ALWAYS use "SAFELY REMOVE DEVICE" when removing usb and memory cards from computer. Usually you have to click the little up arrow icon on desktop near hte time and then select the icon wit the green circle and select the device to remove safely.

ALSO - when powering down computer, wait at least 20 seconds after you close i/ocoin wallet before shutting down. This way it ensures program is fully closed.
Job done.

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:52:32 AM

I notice on the Roadmap mention of  "reversible transactions".

1. Is this possible now?
2. In plain English how will or does it work?
3. Are any other coins doing this?

"Reversible Transaction"

In plain english

Reversible Transactions allows the user to cancel the transaction (After a short period of time only). I think it is 60 seconds.

Example. Lets say you send coins and realise
1- you sent to much
2- you sent it to the wrong address.

You now have a short period of time to cancel it.  I think this is a really great feature and hope it will be released with DIONS.

As far as i am aware and i do "keep my ear to the ground" i do not think any other coins have this feature.

Smiley

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:30:52 AM

Please remind all your Friends and Family to VOTE for I/O Digital!

http://100.fintech.nl/i-o-digital

51 Votes now which is good, especially when you compare against most other nominations who struggle to get over 10 !

Overall is puts IOC at round 80th place.  Now with one other, BIG push, i think we can hit 100.    I am sure between the community here and their friends and family IOC can get another 50 votes and hopefully more.  So PLEASE  be active on twitter and faceboo kand invite people to vote.

It takes less than 60 seconds to do and i am sure the developers and all the people doing hard work here would be very happy to see IOC hit 100 votes.

Thank You.

cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 09:02:54 AM

51 Votes now which is good, especially when you compare against most other nominations who struggle to get over 10 !

Overall is puts IOC at round 80th place.  Now with one other, BIG push, i think we can hit 100.    I am sure between the community here and their friends and family IOC can get another 50 votes and hopefully more.  So PLEASE  be active on twitter and faceboo kand invite people to vote.

It takes less than 60 seconds to do and i am sure the developers and all the people doing hard work here would be very happy to see IOC hit 100 votes.

Thank You.

You can vote more then once with multiple e-mail addresses ;-)
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 12:30:26 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 03:38:32 PM by MrWhiteBites

Thank You.

You can vote more then once with multiple e-mail addresses ;-)

Yes, but that is Cheating :p and not recommended, plus i am 99.9% sure they  only count 1 Vote per IP address.

Anyhow, 64 Votes!  Getting closer to 100+

i personally spent a good hour or so contacting all the people i know on facebook and asking them to vote and getting all their friends and family to do the same.

Also make sure to TWEET this

https://twitter.com/vintagefashionz/status/701830084878057472

Please vote for @IO_Coin for the #Top100 European #FinTech Award 2016 http://100.fintech.nl/i-o-digital .
 #EFTA16 #bitcoin #blockchain #underdogs $IOC

Remember the hashtags Smiley

yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:36:39 AM

I register a IONs usernames , -200 iocoins, but i've not received username, why?

TX: a158b5661d75a08a18ef268cd7bd815e6b80c95c0b7efd1f2addf7966d52a76e
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 01:07:45 PM

I register a IONs usernames , -200 iocoins, but i've not received username, why?

What was the ions name you registered
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 02:20:38 PM

wallet
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:57:26 PM

wallet

Ok we will look into it. Stand by
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:18:37 AM

Forgive me for speaking frankly, but you guys need to seriously step up both your PR and dev game.
There are multiple projects launched that offer similar features as I/O coin.  
One of them even has a working nameserver and features like DIONS from what I can tell.

I mean this as an encouragement, because judging how the other coins are doing there is a demand. There is a difference between "not wanting to create hype" and "we'll shut in our ivory tower"

You guys are all awesome hardworking people, but please be aware of what is happening right now. There are 5 coins with decentralized storage, nameservers, domain registration etc etc and they are all doing great, so please don't get left behind

A little more frequent updates, some progress pics etc you know keep us informed. Focusing only on development and not on PR can be a costly mistake. We need to get people onboard now, to think everyone will out of the blue embrace I/O as it is released is a bit ambitious imho.

Sounding harsh I know, but with the best intentions. Love the project, but I feel there can be achieved more in these early stages.

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: