Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:41:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719045 times)
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:35:48 PM

the more coins u stake the more weight u hold should be the single factor of mining staki g rewards. not even sure y this would be up for discussion

Consider this, most (i'd say 70%) people in crypto have less than 5btc.  less than this is not going to give you much in a way of staking rewards, so no incentive to stake, so IOC could be missing out on 70% new people wanting to buy and stake the coin.

And the "rich" people, could care less about taking rewards because its total peanuts to them.

See the point i am making?

I think it is a very valid one. Very few people will stake because they are loyal to the coin and stake to support network only.
(Like i do, i stake to support, rewards to me are meaningless)

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 08:42:12 PM

the more coins u stake the more weight u hold should be the single factor of mining staki g rewards. not even sure y this would be up for discussion

Consider this, most (i'd say 70%) people in crypto have less than 5btc.  less than this is not going to give you much in a way of staking rewards, so no incentive to stake, so IOC could be missing out on 70% new people wanting to buy and stake the coin.

And the "rich" people, could care less about taking rewards because its total peanuts to them.

I think it is a very valid one. Very few people will stake because they are loyal to the coin and stake to support network only.

We are not building a crypto coin for crypto people, we are building a Blockchain ecosystem for the world, by the time we are done you can give your meaningless rewards to the less fortunate. That's if you are still around  Grin Grin
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:18:46 PM

Consider this, most (i'd say 70%) people in crypto have less than 5btc.  less than this is not going to give you much in a way of staking rewards, so no incentive to stake, so IOC could be missing out on 70% new people wanting to buy and stake the coin.

We are not building a crypto coin for crypto people, we are building a Blockchain ecosystem for the world, by the time we are done you can give your meaningless rewards to the less fortunate. That's if you are still around  Grin Grin

mctaino you say you're building a blockchain ecosystem for the world. That's all dandy, however. Aren't you trying to do what Ethereum is already busy doing? How is I/O different or better? and how would the Dioex be in any way more popularizable than bitshares which in itself doesn't seem to be holding much sway even against risky centralised exchanges like poloniex and the now defucked, oops, I meant, defunct, cryptsy...? Please, this is not an ad hominem attack, and I'm not attacking I/O, I'm just taking stabs in the dark to see if you could perhaps enlighten me.

Lastly I remember a quote by a prof of the Wharton school of Management, J. Gharajedaghi, who said that "the world isn't run by those who are right, it is run by those who can convince others that they are right." So, even with your hard work becoming crystalized -and bless you for that - in the coming weeks and months, how is it that you will convince the general population - via the ring of cryptonoids to begin with, that what you offer isn't some arcane, sinister technology that has no basis in reality? These are poignant questions that, if asked and defined correctly, could lead to successful marketing results... I think if you had all the cryptonoids on your boat first, it would certainly straighten the path for the wider population - but everyone seems to be riding the ethereum bandwagon...

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:32:29 PM

mctaino you say you're building a blockchain ecosystem for the world. That's all dandy, however. Aren't you trying to do what Ethereum is already busy doing? How is I/O different or better? and how would the Dioex be in any way more popularizable than bitshares which in itself doesn't seem to be holding much sway even against risky centralised exchanges like poloniex and the now defucked, oops, I meant, defunct, cryptsy...? Please, this is not an ad hominem attack, and I'm not attacking I/O, I'm just taking stabs in the dark to see if you could perhaps enlighten me.

Lastly I remember a quote by a prof of the Wharton school of Management, J. Gharajedaghi, who said that "the world isn't run by those who are right, it is run by those who can convince others that they are right." So, even with your hard work becoming crystalized -and bless you for that - in the coming weeks and months, how is it that you will convince the general population - via the ring of cryptonoids to begin with, that what you offer isn't some arcane, sinister technology that has no basis in reality? These are poignant questions that, if asked and defined correctly, could lead to successful marketing results... I think if you had all the cryptonoids on your boat first, it would certainly straighten the path for the wider population - but everyone seems to be riding the ethereum bandwagon...

Is Ethereum building a multi blockchain ecosystem? isn't augur and all the other projects build on top of ETH Chain?
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:49:54 PM

Age old discussion had on many forums about many projects......

It is all good, but the money runs the show.  Even a successful project must produce it somewhere and somehow to remain relevant.

Keep building this great idea, lots of work and a little luck, it will go somewhere!  Don't hate the money, it moves the world.
MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 05:25:11 AM

Age old discussion had on many forums about many projects......

It is all good, but the money runs the show.  Even a successful project must produce it somewhere and somehow to remain relevant.

Keep building this great idea, lots of work and a little luck, it will go somewhere!  Don't hate the money, it moves the world.

Very True, Cash Rules, Theres  the Rich who get Richer and the Poor who get More Poor, that is the world we live in. Thinking about it, the staking rewards, i guess those who "risk" more money when investing should get more rewards, like any investment.  Banks are a classic example there more you keep in there the more interest you will earn.

So, to keep it simple....

If you want more staking rewards, then you need to have more coin in your wallet.  With all the wonderful developments IOC is "cooking up" it will certainly e a good idea to stock up on IOC before the price rockets when businesses are using the Unique Blockchain.

Thanks for the input everyone, always good to have a civil debate here.

PS: Regarding Developments, I/OCoin always makes sure things work 100% before releasing, take a look at other coins threads (like i like to do) you will often find many coins, with a year+ behind them, still cant even get wallets to work properly and thats just the basic QT.  IOC is pushing the boundaries and once the new HTML wallet is released i am sure it will work great.  The main reason for this, is dedication, pride in their work and also, more importantly, they really care and think about the community and always want to give the loyal followers and supporters, the best product, this is a true testament to IOC' strengths. IF i was a VC looknig at IOC, i would be very impressed by this work ethic.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
Oil man

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:54:58 AM

IOC downtren bro  Grin

nyari jodoh
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:44:01 AM

Very good work and long development !
willoweb

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:10:34 PM

Could any of the devs elaborate on a more precise explication of how having sidechains is in any way relevant compared to ethereum? I am trying to get a vague idea here, it almost seems as though sidechains would be redundant? Why are they so special? What can they do that you can't do on Ethereum? I think it could benefit the audience to know this.

And a sad mention is today I see the chart on coinmarket cap, and it looks like a hemisphere with some noise added to it, like it is auto-trading and someone with a sense of humour thought it would look natural enough so no one could see the hemispherical arc underlying the supposed natural hux-flux of volatility, almost like a trolling allegory to the incompetence of the audience. Reminds me of DarkCoin's pump and dump in 2014 where they hit over $15 (when I should have sold, after having bought in at over just $1), and then slipping way down to $2-3 rapidly thereafter. suspiciously synthetic looking chart. Perhaps a false or ignorant, paranoiac allegation, but what can I say...

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 06:33:47 PM

Could any of the devs elaborate on a more precise explication of how having sidechains is in any way relevant compared to ethereum? I am trying to get a vague idea here, it almost seems as though sidechains would be redundant? Why are they so special? What can they do that you can't do on Ethereum? I think it could benefit the audience to know this.

And a sad mention is today I see the chart on coinmarket cap, and it looks like a hemisphere with some noise added to it, like it is auto-trading and someone with a sense of humour thought it would look natural enough so no one could see the hemispherical arc underlying the supposed natural hux-flux of volatility, almost like a trolling allegory to the incompetence of the audience. Reminds me of DarkCoin's pump and dump in 2014 where they hit over $15 (when I should have sold, after having bought in at over just $1), and then slipping way down to $2-3 rapidly thereafter. suspiciously synthetic looking chart. Perhaps a false or ignorant, paranoiac allegation, but what can I say...

Hi,

We are not going to compare anything with other projects. Our project is unique just like ETH is an unique project.
So you should do your own research in the differences. If we answer that question, then the next answer would be: compare it to Bitcoin, compare it to DGB, compare it to DCR, compare it to LYSK etc.

If you understand what the possibilities of sidechain technology are, why that should be needed and you have read our project Chameleon page on iodigital.io, then you will understand what the needs are for sidechain technology and understand the differences with ETH or any other project that just only rely on their own Blockchain.

Thanks
Richard
willoweb

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:29:05 PM

growing iresome of the trolls here

Growing "iresome".
I'm not trolling. I'm expressing my fears. Its not a  personal add hominem attack. Wake up.
Your conceit evokes a stench in my nostrils.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
willoweb

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:30:47 PM

well a simple "ok thanks" attitude won't stand in a debate where you have to argue your point. With that attitude I hardly doubt you'd succeed, it shows immaturity... I'm being very honest here. I wouldn't say these things if I don't know through experience of my own character development. Be warned...! I'm pro I/O coin, b.t.w so its a pity that you misread any intent in my statements. That doesn't mean I will molly-coddle...

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:40:23 PM

you caught me. not false, nor ignorant and hardly paranoiac. ive been doing all the auto trading...in mass quantities of course (though i never have been accused of having a sense of humor).
i thought i could hide it in a natural hux-flux of volatility....how silly and incompetent of me to think so. Probably because i was lost in this never ending trolling allegory.

with all this manipulation maybe you should stay clear

and in case your still wondering.... it was i who killed cock robin
cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 07:46:59 PM

well a simple "ok thanks" attitude won't stand in a debate where you have to argue your point. With that attitude I hardly doubt you'd succeed, it shows immaturity... I'm being very honest here. I wouldn't say these things if I don't know through experience of my own character development. Be warned...! I'm pro I/O coin, b.t.w so its a pity that you misread any intent in my statements. That doesn't mean I will molly-coddle...

Hi,

I don't misread any intent on your statements. Questions are legit, just saying that i am not going to answer them if people did not do their due diligence / research in available resources. Why must people always compare with others is my question back to you. What is the point in doing that. Just to value the coin / company in order to buy? Focus on your own strength is the best you can do in my opinion. Yes, we do look at what others do, but not in detail. We know what we want to achieve and have written down almost everything what we have in mind. Did you read the DIONS whitepaper? A new whitepaper explaining project Chameleon will be made as well.

I would suggest you read the following pages and if you done that come back with some questions.
We are happy to answer them.

http://www.iodigital.io/chameleon-sidechain-blockchain/

http://www.iocoin.io/downloads/ioc_whitepaper_dions.pdf

http://www.iodigital.io/roadmap

Richard
kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:08:43 PM

Due diligence is not the responsibility of the Devs. 

I will just say that it pays off in many ways to stick to coins with purpose, vision and dedicated people working on them.  That is no guarantee of success, but is as much of one as you will find in this landscape.

These guys are going about it the right way. 
cohnhead

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:43:24 PM

investors should do their due diligence for sure.
but what happens if and when IO digital is up for an another award and Richard or Joel have 7-10  minutes to present the project and then have a question and answer with potential investors.
A lot of whom will not have read the road map or whitepapers and will ask inevitably how it compares to this or that.
I would hope the response would not be that they go and read these three pages...and then get back to us with more specific questions
Maybe better to hone those skills here....i would think....as this community can be as supportive and as ruthless as any vc could be

MrWhiteBites

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 08:48:16 PM

Hi Willow, thanks for being a IOC supporter, do not worry about some of the folk here, they often attack before they think, i know, i am often the one receiving their wrath, not sure why they keep doing it, i guess, IOC has had a lot of trolls in the past and its like a auto response mode.

I see sidechains like having a swiss army knife vs a standard one blade knife. Its better to have the ability to be flexible for many situations (companies) than just have the one blade for limited uses.

So sidechains will never be redundant, just like a swiss army knife will never be redundant. So this is why having sdiechain is special, because it allows IOC to adapt and be of use to many different companies.

Regarding Eth, i have no idea what the situation is there with sidechains, sorry.

The chart, is what it is, its just coincidence that it appears to form patterns, but with charts, theres always patterns to be made, even when none were made in the first place.

Feel free to post more thoughts, ideas.

kb4scv
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:00:53 PM

investors should do their due diligence for sure.
but what happens if and when IO digital is up for an another award and Richard or Joel have 7-10  minutes to present the project and then have a question and answer with potential investors.
A lot of whom will not have read the road map or whitepapers and will ask inevitably how it compares to this or that.
I would hope the response would not be that they go and read these three pages...and then get back to us with more specific questions
Maybe better to hone those skills here....i would think....as this community can be as supportive and as ruthless as any vc could be

Nothing wrong with the questions, wasn't going there.  Just saying, you have to take what is available and make of it what you will.  I actually think it is correct to not get bogged down with comparisons here and there with the many other coins out there.  Let the Devs, dev!

As for answering investors or award panels- that would be totally them and not one of us out here will be able to help there.  There is no one better to explain what they are trying to do than they are.  I am also sure there have been many ideas passed around among them that may never be seen here.  Fast paced world of advancing tech.

That is why I look for dedication and responsive teams.  No one, not even the Dev team, really knows where this will all end up.  Just enjoy the ride when you can.
willoweb

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:08:43 PM

you caught me. not false, nor ignorant and hardly paranoiac. ive been doing all the auto trading...in mass quantities of course (though i never have been accused of having a sense of humor).
i thought i could hide it in a natural hux-flux of volatility....how silly and incompetent of me to think so. Probably because i was lost in this never ending trolling allegory.

with all this manipulation maybe you should stay clear

and in case your still wondering.... it was i who killed cock robin

So you are a zombie now, are you, Cock?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
willoweb

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:19:05 PM

Hi Willow, thanks for being a IOC supporter, do not worry about some of the folk here, they often attack before they think, i know, i am often the one receiving their wrath, not sure why they keep doing it, i guess, IOC has had a lot of trolls in the past and its like a auto response mode.

I see sidechains like having a swiss army knife vs a standard one blade knife. Its better to have the ability to be flexible for many situations (companies) than just have the one blade for limited uses.

So sidechains will never be redundant, just like a swiss army knife will never be redundant. So this is why having sdiechain is special, because it allows IOC to adapt and be of use to many different companies.

Regarding Eth, i have no idea what the situation is there with sidechains, sorry.

The chart, is what it is, its just coincidence that it appears to form patterns, but with charts, theres always patterns to be made, even when none were made in the first place.

Feel free to post more thoughts, ideas.

thanks Smiley

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: