Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:04:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719043 times)
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 03:27:25 AM

Hello Folks we want to report that up until today we have gathered 14,300.999 I/O Coin in IONS Fees. These fees will go to charitable organizations, we will be holding a poll as to what organizations our community would like to donate too.  We will put a poll on our ann page to see what organizations we will send our donation too and the amount.  Thanks

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teamlottowin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 04:07:45 AM

Falling

that was a nice dump to buy up

Buy Adidas with Crypto: https://shop.moolah.io/Buzz
zuyfg888

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:30:53 AM

lol.Dump and dump.
No one CARES about the IOCOIN, no one!
Dump and dump.
 Grin
xushenghang

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:35:52 AM

lol.Dump and dump.
No one CARES about the IOCOIN, no one!
Dump and dump.
 Grin
maybe
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:19:39 AM

someone has buy walls if it was true now would be under the sat
so is a situation like drk or any coin and with jl777-SUPERNETWORK any coin
can go big time

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
Leesminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:28:02 AM

Hello Folks we want to report that up until today we have gathered 14,300.999 I/O Coin in IONS Fees. These fees will go to charitable organizations, we will be holding a poll as to what organizations our community would like to donate too.  We will put a poll on our ann page to see what organizations we will send our donation too and the amount.  Thanks
Another reason why people should support IO Coin!
exoton

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:59:59 PM

does this coin have a roadmap and when is the eta of the html5 wallet , are there any open bounties that dont require coding skills ?

I realy like this coin especially your number of developers , bought a good chunk and looking forward to the rise ! Smiley
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 04:56:41 PM

NEWS
September 10th

We are working on some big promotion with the urban music markets. We will be doing product placement on a music video to be shot in October 2014. We are hoping to attract the latino music markets, which by the way on youtube alone it accounts for millions of views for urban latin artist for the Likes of Daddy Yankee, Don Omar, Pitbull etc more news to come.

For now watch Latin signed to Money Making Music and BoschMusic. More Important info to come

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:07:22 PM

The only bounty that is live at the moment is the 5,000 i/ocoin reward to the person who create the best looking html skin for the new wallet and i am sure there will be some runner up prizes also, in face! i will personally donate 5,000 i/ocoins to the next best 5 skins i see.

That's 1,000 i/ocoins for a html skin for the new wallet!

Other than this, i do not believe there are any other bounties at the moment.  I/Ocoin has 9 solid, top class Devs working on many features for this coin. So we have all the team we need, for now and the foreseeable future.

Can you tell me which crypto coin other than 'maybe' Bitcoin has appeared in a music video, that will be shown many times on Vevo, MTC and other popular music stations?

Well in a few months you will see i/ocoin promoted in a music video!  So all you doubters of this coin please move on.

All i/ocoins loyal and wonderful supporters, do not worry about the price, just  keep believing, i/ocoin has one of the hardest working teams in crypto, i/ocoin has a great future ahead, it has just had to 'weather' many storms, but calmer waters are ahead!  Bring your bathing suit!

Alns

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:48:44 PM

Devs are so lazy and price falling hard, no real news or improvements, only announces PR o Latin music shit.

R.I.P
rotation

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:56:14 PM

price dropped sharply  Angry Angry

surestrike

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:25:08 PM

Devs are so lazy and price falling hard, no real news or improvements, only announces PR o Latin music shit.

R.I.P

What planet are you on? 'Lazy Devs' you clearly do not read anything.  I/Ocoin has 9 working Developers all working on features for this coin.

But it is clear to see people want 'Anon' and choose to buy anon coins, because clearly they are stupid, because NOTHING on the internet is 100% anon, if you are wanting to buy illegal things with anon coins, one day the law will catch up to you.  I would not be surprised to see if new laws come into force in the next year or so putting a end to all these anon scam coins with all the promised vapor ware!

I/Ocoin has and is delivering on EVERYTHING it says it was getting made (and has been made) and everything that is being made in the future.

The reason for the price drop is because people get bored and move onto the next hyped coin on twitter to loose their BTC, so be it! There are the same stupid people that sold VRC at 3k and darkcoin and blackcoin before they boomed.

Genuine coins take time to grow, its that simple.  Also REAL developments take time to develop.  I/Ocoin does not fill its 'announcement' post with vapor ware BS like 90% of other coins.

Good things come to those who wait.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:08:04 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 05:20:37 PM by mctaino

This is a repost of one of our community managers.. You can follow updates at this blog http://iocointeam.blogspot.sk/

I/O Coin working Devs and their development projects.
Hey Fellow Crypto Fans,

Been a while since i last made a post as i was out of the country, now i am home and back to business (although i was still working while i was away, no rest for the I/Ocoin team members!)

Many people are not aware of the developments and developers I/Ocoin has, so today i am going to make a post that shows the numbers of Dev's and what they are working on.

As I/Ocoin has several Devs from Russia, they can not be named, so simple numbers will be used.

Developers:

#1,2,3: Working on the new HTML 5 wallet.  One of the very first coins in crypto to have such a new wallet for storing your coins on your desktop! The old QT wallet has never been re-designed and totally remade, this is going to be a trendsetter in crypto.

#4 - Re-branding, working on a whole new look for I/Ocoin , much more professional and business orientated.

#5,6 - Working on make the POS network much more secure and stable and will soon launch POS 3.0  brand new to the crypto world!

#7,8 - Working on adding new 'tabs' and features to the new HTML wallet, and the new skins

#9 Working on a Top Secret project, no details cna be released, as this has never been done before in crypto and for a good reason, it is 'world class' developing difficulty... Watch this space!

Also there are 2 'Full Time social staff working on keeping all our investors up to date with the news and updates.

At I/Ocoin the Devs do not stop, we have Developers from Europe and in America so working around the clock, no matter what time of the day it is where you are, their is ALWAYS someone doing something to help with the developments of io coin.

I/Ocoin does not give false promises like most of other alts in the crypto currency market.  It gives people real developments and real features.

Stay Tuned!
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:22:12 PM

Above post forgot about or Mobile Dev, we have our android wallet fully functional and IOS has been submited to apple
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 12:57:08 AM

From the beginning we recognised that we were going in for the long haul. We also knew that for our digital currency to be lawful we had to purge anon. We are a serious team of devs with a long term strategy. Many may think we are some kind of scam coin but we have been working and communicating almost daily. We are happy with the direction that we have chosen and appreciate all of u who have invested in our currency. We will continue to deliver and always be on the side of the law. We know that major crypto currency exchanges will open in wall street in due time and we will pass with flying colors. We consider anon to be a scam and or unlawful

Below find an Excerpt from  Erik Barnett, HSI, U.S. Department of Homeland Security

Virtual currencies may offer decreased transaction costs and elimination of fees associated with normal bank accounts, practical benefits for most businesses and consumers.  But law enforcement also recognizes that virtual currencies must play by the same rules that create trust in financial institutions.  Because, ultimately to succeed, they will need to be seen by consumers and businesses as reliable and not as the backbone of an underground criminal economy.  

To accomplish this, virtual currencies need to engage in self-policing through industry-proven anti-money laundering controls.  They also need to eliminate anonymous transactions and should be regulated universally with harmonized rules.

Let me break these down briefly.  

Anti-Money Laundering Controls

Self-policing against money laundering is a hallmark of the financial industry worldwide.  Establishing appropriate anti-money laundering controls results in banking systems not plagued by criminal activity or terrorist financing.  

But the track record on self-policing of crypto-currencies is poor. Between 2009 and 2013, only 70 suspicious transactions within crypto-currency systems were reported to U.S. regulators.  Remember, in the same time period, all of the transactions of Silk Road used a crypto-currency.  Now, admittedly, utilization of anti-money laundering controls is not voluntary for certain industries.  In a case investigated by my agency last year, HSBC forfeited $1.25 billion dollars to the United States for failing to exercise due diligence and have in place appropriate anti-money laundering controls.  

But the standard anti-money laundering controls are not going to be burdensome for virtual currencies, at least not now.  A recent study found that since 2012, 40% of bitcoin transactions were for less than an entire coin and 20% were for a tenth of a bitcoin.  Even at today’s bitcoin value, most suspicious activity reports, and certainly cash transaction reports, would apply to far larger transactions.  

However, if the industry grows, as is anticipated, introducing these measures now will ensure proportionate efforts are in place later, when there may be significant, and potentially suspicious, transactions on a frequent basis.  

The good news here is that Mt. Gox and some other recent enforcement activities seem to have stimulated dialogue within the crypto-currency community that adoption of these measures may well be necessary.  Not to preclude government regulation, but as a means to establish greater public trust in the business model.  

Anonymity

Let me talk about the importance of purging anonymity from virtual currencies.  

There has already been a determination by our society that some level of transparency is appropriate in financial transactions to prevent misuse by criminals and terrorist organizations.  It is now common-place that you cannot spend more than $10,000 in cash, at a U.S. business for instance and in many other countries, and not have a report filed with the federal government.  

You cannot cross most borders without declaring currency of amounts similar to this.  Banks are regularly looking for suspicious activity as part of their obligations and making reports to law enforcement.

Now, let’s compare that to some crypto-currencies that have near complete anonymity during internal transactions within the system. Anonymity is not only built into the business model, but in some cases bragged about or sold as a feature.  

A disturbing trend already observed within crypto-currencies is what I call an “auto-launder” service, which takes funds and washes them, giving back something not linked to the person or the chain of transactions at all.  

Now, people can argue these virtual currencies are not truly anonymous because the transaction itself is visible to all users.

And further, they may argue that when the currency is removed from the system and exchanged into fiat currency, there may be an identity associated with that transaction.  

The first argument fails because knowing of a transaction, but not who conducted it, is not transparency.  

As to learning an identity when exchanged for value outside of the virtual currency system, we already know that some exchangers do not implement proper anti-money laundering controls or even register with regulators, who would evaluate these for reasonableness.

But even if the exchanges have the right controls in place, all law enforcement will see is the end of the chain, not the links in the middle or even the beginning.  The oft-used phrase by police to “Follow the Money,” will be a hollow call.

Without seeming alarmist, the stakes are high if we get this wrong.  If we’re not able to follow the money, criminal organizations will easily risk the loss of one conspirator and a certain sum of money to profit overall from a system that conceals their trail.  Public safety will be jeopardized, for very little benefit.

Certainly eliminating the anonymity in virtual currencies is an appropriate balance to that concern.

Regulation

As to regulation, the financial industry is already highly regulated.  FinCEN has recently made clear that virtual currencies fall under current regulations.  So, no one is proposing special regulations for the internet that do not apply to brick and mortar banking facilities.  
Now, innovators and entrepreneurs may recoil at the word regulation.  

But, importantly, we’re not talking about new social networks or even business to consumer innovations.  We’re watching fledgling companies engaging in significant financial transactions through a technology we have already seen exploited by criminals.

And with possibly large stakes.  On November 22, 2013, $147 million worth of bitcoins was transferred, without being cashed out for fiat currency.  This transaction, of only 1.6% of the bitcoins in existence, might have been an inter-company transfer by a bitcoin exchange as a housekeeping measure.  But the exchange reportedly refused comment, leaving commentators to claim that the largest ever bitcoin transfer was, as are all Bitcoin transactions, anonymous.  

And the cumulative value of bitcoins as of April 1 is around 4.36  billion euros or 6 billion dollars, quite a lure for organized crime.  

Let’s get away from Bitcoin and talk about Litecoin for a moment.  

Seemingly quiet in the shadow of its more well-known competitor, there were 11,593 separate Litecoin transactions last Wednesday.  Litecoin had a value yesterday of 9.75 euros, making the existing litecoins worth 263 million euros or 364 million dollars.

We have historically regulated financial industries to protect them from criminal misuse but also to protect the financial institutions from becoming victims of crime themselves.

To be clear, the regulations must be universal, or nearly so.  They should be harmonized with other countries so virtual currencies are not faced with contradictory guidelines that can harm international business development.  This would avoid gaps in regulatory oversight and ensure that law enforcement has reciprocal money laundering laws internationally when we pursue criminals across borders.

Now, I want to be very clear, I am discussing law enforcement type regulation.  I am not weighing in on whether crypto-currencies are even a “currency” by governmental standards, or  are subject to tax or whether they are legal or illegal or should be in any particular jurisdiction.   Those decisions are for other authorities and regulatory bodies.

I am also not opining at all whether crypto-currencies are practical or secure.  This seems to be a very legitimate question based upon findings by researchers and open source material. But the public will eventually determine the value of this payment system.  My point obviously is that trust and reliability will factor into the decision that is ultimately made.  

Conclusions

The French poet and philosopher Paul Valery wrote, and I am paraphrasing, “the future is no longer what it used to be.”  

Unfortunately, this is not true with the criminal’s exploitation of new technology.  Too often, we see how quickly something innovative is manipulated for illicit purposes and the future usually is what it used to be with criminal organizations.  

But that does not mean it has to be that way.  We have a unique opportunity to get ahead of this, to see, based upon the past year or two, what the next five years will likely look like if we do not make some changes in how we look at this new technology to eliminate the criminal exploitation that will undoubtedly occur.

And as importantly, with an appropriate level of private and public cooperation, we can see a robust industry in virtual currencies with a strong reputation as appropriate intermediaries of online commerce.

I am happy to answer questions or just field comments.  Thank you.

http://useu.usmission.gov/cryptocurrency.html

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 02:39:02 AM

NEWS & DEV WALLET UPDATE

IO COIN HTML5 Wallet New ScreenShot Sept 12 2014 with Updated Address Book.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:33:10 AM

That wallet looks nice! :-)
surestrike

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:53:18 AM

A really good read about hte future of digital coins.  Only coins that  stay within the money laundering rules will have a great future.

Look at what iocoin has said it will deliver and has delivered.

1 - IONS  - Making it easy for anyone to send payments with the simple use of a username, this makes it perfect for businesses and people to easily use this coin.

2- Mobile Wallet - With the integrated IONS, mobile phones are starting to replace normal computers these days and being mobile is a big advantage.

3- HTML wallet.  A very good move into changing the way people will use and interact more with their coin wallet.   With HTML the possibilities are endless with the fantastic features that can be added to it.   

I am sure not only will you be able to easily see your contacts, but also have the ability sort your contact exactly how you want them.
Example: Friends, Family, Business, Payments etc...

4- POS 3.0.  Constantly looking for ways to improve and make the block chain more secure and super reliable.  Again very important for real world use and adoption.

Here at I/Ocoin, we are looking into the future, we are miles ahead of many others coins when you consider the consequences of what the future could hold and the banning of all illegal anon coins.   
surestrike

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 11:45:39 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 04:58:20 PM by surestrike

That wallet looks nice! :-)

Thanks Mr Cash King, always nice to have your approval.  

Anyone want to have the chance of winning 2,000 i/ocoins?  

EVERY MONTH?  (i bet you do  Wink )

Rules are simple.  Be one of our followers on Facebook and you will be automatically entered into our monthly draw and someone will win 2,000 i/ocoins every month!

Not only that there will be special give aways to Facebook followers only!

So do not delay and FOLLOW IOCOIN ON FACEBOOK and LIKE us TODAY!

https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency 
Note: this is a new facebook address as Facebook locked us out of the original.

The first draw will take place  on the 1st October!

NOTE: Prize funds will be sent using IONS ! This mean you MUST have a ions username created!
dijclarwin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:16:52 PM

I am sorry but while I support IOCoin and feel there are advantages to not having anon in terms of merchant adoption the argument that the current financial institutions' anti money laundering controls actually work and we need some form of them in crypto is laughable. Looking into the news over the past couple of years there are reports of the biggest banks in the world engaging in money laundering with terrorists, criminals despite so called controls that are put it place (HSBC, JP Morgan, etc). I noticed Erik Barnett of the US Department of Homeland Security failed to mention that a lot of rich people's 'offshore' tax haven money ends up back in U.S. banks for investments. The dirty little secret in the U.S. is the laws have been written to make the U.S. a tax haven for foreign capital. Yet this foreign capital isn't included in any classification of money laundering as it would hurt the bottom line of U.S. banks. So the definition of 'criminal' seems to shift away from white collar crime to just blue collar crime and terrorist activity. And when some financial institution is caught a paltry fine is paid as restitution. Compare this flaccid response from law enforcement to the enforcement against Silk Road and you see where the priorities of both national governments and  law enforcement lay.

Another joke is the idea of financial 'self policing'. This policy led directly to the 2008 financial crisis and the bad behavior on wall st that continues still today. Also mentioning that there is public trust in current financial institutions is a joke as demonstrated by the recent bail in to save the Cypress banking system, a policy that sets a dangerous precedent for future financial crises.

And finally the point that anti money laundering controls are not burdensome can't be proven without vast injection of capital into the cryptocurrency market. Saying most bitcoin transactions are less than 1BTC is ridiculous since bitcoin is still not used as widely as fiat money. As more money pours into bitcoin and more assets are available for sale in bitcoin this will change.

While the IOteam wants anon to be purged from cryptocurrencies in general to do so would require a law enforcement apparatus that is global ins scope resulting in little more than a police state that stretches around the world and into everyone's homes and personal lives. I find the likelihood of that occurring without severe retribution/revolution very small.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: