Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:26:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 245 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I/O Coin (IOC) DiONS VM | Messaging | Data Storage | Chameleon | DeFi  (Read 719036 times)
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:15:24 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2014, 04:33:04 PM by mctaino

Let's make a few points.

Anon is a scam claim, nothing is anon on the corporate controlled internet grit. You can make attempts to mask certain aspects of your transaction's but at the end there's always an entry and exit point. Look at what happen to silkroad, servers were taken, people have gone to jail and many headaches.

Since the 911 rulings the USA government has made it even tougher on banks to red flag large deposits and or wire transfers, banks are required to send info on said accounts. In crypto you can easily send 10k or higher in a matter of seconds across the world add to that a currency trying to hide the transaction.

The moment the government is suspicious of anything developers could be in a world whin of problems as stated in the new NY regulations.

“These regulations include provisions to help safeguard customer assets, protect against cyber hacking, and prevent the abuse of virtual currencies for illegal activity, such as money laundering.”

We may disagree with a few viewpoints expressed by HLS, but the general point for IO coin is to reach mass adoption. To reach this goal u have to follow the rules and regulations, Plain and Simple. All though we could try to influence for less tougher rules for crypto, it is imperative that we follow the rules for our long term existence.

IO Coin will meet all rules and regulations. This could be the ones expressed by the final NY Regulations and or any regulations conveying crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
surestrike

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:52:22 PM

"While the IOteam wants anon to be purged from cryptocurrencies in general to do so would require a law enforcement apparatus that is global ins scope resulting in little more than a police state that stretches around the world and into everyone's homes and personal lives. I find the likelihood of that occurring without severe retribution/revolution very small."

No, we are not saying that at all.   The I/Ocoin team believes that in the future all these anon coins will be in for a very hard time with the new rules and regulations, thus, the exchanges that host them are going to have to take big steps to stay in line with future policies.

I/Ocoin is making sure it keeps on the right side of the law by complying with all laws so when the axe falls on all these scam coins claiming all type of vapor ware, I/Ocoin will be one of only a few alt coins that will be still around.

You make some good comments, nothing in this world will ever be free of criminal activities, but i know one things, when people invest in coins like I/Ocoin that will abide by the rules, they are safe knowing  it will still be around after all rules come into place.
CrazyLoaf

Activity: 763
Merit: 534

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:26:08 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2017, 02:55:05 AM by CrazyLoaf

null
IO Dev Team (OP)

Activity: 270
Merit: 150

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 09:52:36 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 04:59:37 PM by IO Dev Team

Hello Fellow I/O Coin supporters,

Just want to remind you all of a few little things to do, that will really help this coin each day.

1 - If you have not done so already, please move all your I/O Coins from the exchanges and into your wallet!  
2 - Once you have all your coins in your wallet, make sure to stake your wallet every day,
     this help secure the network and also gives you a few extra coins each day.

Plus, if you have not done so already, please make sure to create your IONS name!

Also, we need to build our community following, also very important to help our coin grow!

Just one good mention a day on the following, this will help spread the good word and hard work being done by the IO Coin Dev team.

3- Official IO_Coin twitter page: https://twitter.com/IO_Coin
(we have 503 followers, when we reach 1,000 one of our followers will receive 1,000 IOcoins!)

4- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency New Address due to Facebook error.
Every month we will give one of our followers (people who liked us) 2,000 I/Ocoins!
We want to reach 100 likes soon, currently only at 21! So spread the word please.

By using social media, such as twitter and facebook this coin will be able to grow at a much faster rate.

Also please make sure to make people aware of our website, where you can download the official wallets.

http://iocoin.io/

Current Projects in Development

1- HTML5 Wallet - 85% Complete

2- POS 3.0 - 90% Complete

3- Mobile IOS Wallet - 100% Complete (Has been Submitted to Apple for the 2nd time (We tweaked it to meet apple's standards)

4- Full Rebrand (Logo, Website, Ann Page, Special Edition Wallet Skin)

5- We have top secret projects to announce once our current tasks are completed

Completed Projects

1- POS 2.0 - The current Proof of Stake protocol has several potential security issues: coin age can be abused by malicious
nodes to gain significant network weight to perform a successful double spend. Additionally, due to coin age, honest nodes can
abuse the system by staking only on a periodical basis. This does not secure the network. Lastly: in the current system all components of a stake of proof are predictable enough to allow pre-computation of future proof-of-stakes.

2- IONS - You can now Register for Usernames. We have made it possible for people to send coins via usernames. You can register in your wallets for a fee of 200 I/O Coins. All fees collected will are being held for charitable donations. As of today we have collected around 14k IO Coins. We will be holding a Poll as to what organization the community thinks we should donate the funds to or even if we want to host our own drive.

3- Android Mobile Wallet - Available Now! You can download our Mobile Wallet at the Google Play store and even register your username in the wallet. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.iocoin&hl=en

4- Twitter Tip Bot - Tip anyone withing the twitter world http://iocoin.coinlabs.org/twitter/

Thank you to all our supporters and to all future supporters.

Remember to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/IOCoin_IOC
and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 05:50:23 PM

This coin wants to grow to be a 'real world coin', one that has some real usability and adoption among merchants.  Here's a suggestion...

Take a look at the Square or Paypals mobile credit card payment systems and build a system similar to that for IO.  Give IO's mobile wallet a way to create an invoice, add tax, send receipts via email or text,  let seller send invoices straight to the customer's wallet and have the wallet store receipts, label purchases and offer data in a usable form for taxes (tax write-offs like gas, office supplies, hotels, travel expense, etc).

Basically, build it for businesses and not just customers.  Businesses will need these tools to really make adoption easier.
surestrike

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:30:31 PM

This coin wants to grow to be a 'real world coin', one that has some real usability and adoption among merchants.  Here's a suggestion...

Take a look at the Square or Paypals mobile credit card payment systems and build a system similar to that for IO.  Give IO's mobile wallet a way to create an invoice, add tax, send receipts via email or text,  let seller send invoices straight to the customer's wallet and have the wallet store receipts, label purchases and offer data in a usable form for taxes (tax write-offs like gas, office supplies, hotels, travel expense, etc).

Basically, build it for businesses and not just customers.  Businesses will need these tools to really make adoption easier.

I could not agree more! That's exactly what I/Ocoin is working on.  The ability to be able to create Invoices, add tax and send receipts via email or text, once this is in place it is a very easy transition to real world adoption!

Very god post!  Thats exactly the type of posts we are looking for!

Send me your IONS name and i will send you 200 iocoins!

PS: if you do not follow me on twitter do so now!  @pixelperfecti0n
exoton

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:36:04 PM

sooo : possible features , you could include a standing orders function that pays x coins to another user on a certain point of time to reward continous work ( coding promoting ) or regular payments in the future once the marketcap is higher Smiley
Kuriso

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 09:00:37 PM

This coin wants to grow to be a 'real world coin', one that has some real usability and adoption among merchants.  Here's a suggestion...

Take a look at the Square or Paypals mobile credit card payment systems and build a system similar to that for IO.  Give IO's mobile wallet a way to create an invoice, add tax, send receipts via email or text,  let seller send invoices straight to the customer's wallet and have the wallet store receipts, label purchases and offer data in a usable form for taxes (tax write-offs like gas, office supplies, hotels, travel expense, etc).

Basically, build it for businesses and not just customers.  Businesses will need these tools to really make adoption easier.

I could not agree more! That's exactly what I/Ocoin is working on.  The ability to be able to create Invoices, add tax and send receipts via email or text, once this is in place it is a very easy transition to real world adoption!

Figure out an easy way to sync your mobile wallet with your desktop wallet so all your invoices can be imported on to the desktop.  Is it possible to use the same address on a desktop and mobile wallet?  Maybe somehow linked through the IONS. 

My ION is Kuriso-io.

I'd also suggest updating the wallet rendering on the OP with the new one.  The 2 renderings are quite different.

mctaino

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 10:10:56 PM

PS: if you do not follow me on twitter do so now!  @pixelperfecti0n

Figure out an easy way to sync your mobile wallet with your desktop wallet so all your invoices can be imported on to the desktop.  Is it possible to use the same address on a desktop and mobile wallet?  Maybe somehow linked through the IONS.  

My ION is Kuriso-io.

I'd also suggest updating the wallet rendering on the OP with the new one.  The 2 renderings are quite different.

Great post kuriso, we will look into that we are talking to our mobile devs and some things you mentioned are under consideration. On regards to the wallet we are having 3 skins. The Default Dark-Grey color, Purple and a surprise skin
chrissibel

Activity: 336

Got Crypto?

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:47:44 AM

Is there an ETA on the HTML5 wallet?
chrissibel

Activity: 336

Got Crypto?

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:48:53 AM

This coin has a great dev team. I think with a little PR we can skyrocket the value.
surestrike

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:41:45 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 01:02:22 PM by surestrike

This coin has a great dev team. I think with a little PR we can skyrocket the value.

I Fully agree and all i/ocoin supporters  can help by spreading the good word of this coin.

I/Ocoin has a new Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/iocoindigitalcurrency

I will personally donate 2,000 i/ocoins out of my own pocket every month to one lucky person who likes us on Facebook.

Plus and the lucky people who posts on these boards here it here first! On Christmas day i will be giving away 50,000 I/Ocoins!  But it will not be given away 'just like that'  There will be some simple rules to follow.

To qualify you must of done the following.

1- Follow us on Twitter
2- Liked us and commented (a nice comment) on our Facebook page with  your IONS user name.
Eg: Keep up the great work I/Ocoin dev team, loving IONS my user name is 'surestrike-io'
3- Left a comment on our google blog, again with your ions name.
4- Gave us a +1 on our google plus page.

Then after you have done all of that.   Post a message here, stating you qualify and who you are so we can check it.   Smiley

And i have a feeling the sooner people do this, the better their chance will be of winning...  Wink
I will take comments into consideration also, those who take the time and effort shall be rewarded.

** Special Bonus ** There will also be a Free I/Ocoin T-shirt give awya (worth $24.99)

http://iocoin.spreadshirt.com/

cryptocoinnl

Activity: 527

Blockchain!!!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:57:29 AM

I Fully agree and all i/ocoin supporters  can help by spreading the good word of this coin.

I will personally donate 2,000 i/ocoins out of my own pocket every month to one lucky person who likes us on Facebook.

Plus and the lucky people who posts on these boards here it here first! On Christmas day i will be giving away 50,000 I/Ocoins!  But it will not be given away 'just like that'  There will be some simple rules to follow.

1- Follow us on Twitter
2- Liked us and commented (a nice comment) on our Facebook page with  your IONS user name.
Eg: Keep up the great work I/Ocoin dev team, loving IONS my user name is 'surestrike-io'

Then after you have done all of that.   Post a message here, stating you qualify and who you are so we can check it.   Smiley

And i have a feeling the sooner people do this, the better their chance will be of winning...  Wink
I will take comments into consideration also, those who take the time and effort shall be rewarded.

Great coin and been here at the start.
Followed on twitter, liked on facebook and posted a message, posted a comment and gave +1 on plus page ;-)

My IONS: cryptocoinnl-io

Good job guys! Keep it up.
Im trying to figure out in what way I could help the community. Not only by spreading the word on twitter and so on. More than that.
surestrike

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:23:09 AM

1- Follow us on Twitter

Great coin and been here at the start.
Followed on twitter, liked on facebook and posted a message, posted a comment and gave +1 on plus page ;-)

My IONS: cryptocoinnl-io

Good job guys! Keep it up.
Im trying to figure out in what way I could help the community. Not only by spreading the word on twitter and so on. More than that.

Greetings to all our supporters from the Netherlands,

Many thanks for setting up the website, forum at: http://iocointalk.com/index.php

I like the layout, very easy to use and navigate and i am sure more people will take a look and hopefully introduce themselves.  It is a great place to put all our great minds together and post suggestions for I/Ocoin.

There are so many god features about I/Ocoin.

It is the FIRST coin in crypto history to have 'IONS' where you can easily send and receive coins by using a simple username, that you create!

Now the developers here are hard at work to bring us a HTML5 wallet, that looks very easy to use and once released will be a trend setter!

Plus..  I/Ocoin is working hard on making the blockchain super secure... more news to come on that soon!

There has never been a better time to invest in this coin, than now! 
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:54:02 AM

Mintpal quote:
We will be adding a number of new coins from day one, and can confirm the following:

Halcyon
    IOCoin

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/17/mintpal-plans-for-v2-migration/

IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 11:58:15 AM

News Update September 17th

We are happy to announce that we've made it to the final short list on Mintpal V2 and they will be adding us this Sunday September 21st

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
sylph93

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:50:57 PM

MY IONS: Max-io
Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
IO Dev Team (OP)

iOC Development Team

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 06:15:30 PM

Big News! September 17th

POS 3 WhitePaper will be released on Friday. We Will be the only Pos coin with POS 3. Implementation to come with HTML5 Wallet.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Hero Leg V1
Kuriso

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:39:06 AM

Big News! September 17th

POS 3 WhitePaper will be released on Friday. We Will be the only Pos coin with POS 3. Implementation to come with HTML5 Wallet.

I've seen several other coins claiming to have HTML 5 wallets now.  What is POS 3 suppose to bring to the table?
mctaino

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:39:29 AM

Big News! September 17th

I've seen several other coins claiming to have HTML 5 wallets now.  What is POS 3 suppose to bring to the table?

Is a significant update to the code, whitepaper will be out friday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 245 »
  Print  

Jump to: