Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139909 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jeffersonairplane (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1522
Merit: 1000

www.bitkong.com

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 05:47:57 PM

Now there is a 4.8 BTC Buy wall @ 709 sats  Smiley Smiley

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
whale123

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:31:52 PM

Additional good news arrived but give me couple of hours, because there are so many things what we have to decide on order of announcing them.

PauloLauro

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:35:54 PM

it would be actually funny if the 1m dude would sell into this wall and take fast profits.

@800 Cheesy
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:45:40 PM

Hey Guys,

lets keep moving. Anon Exchange is coming, but we need a strategy to become #2 behind Bittrex ! (Here again I don't look on volumina!)

In my opinion we need the following:

Strategy

1) Trust
2) Trust
3) Trust
4) Employees who we.... trust!
5) Marketing

Whale I think you need to reveal some features of the exchange before you release it. Why? The worst thing you can do is to release it without a strategy to run it.

Questions:

1) When its Anonymous, how is it secured to not loose coins which we transfer to the exchange? This question was here before.

2) What is the fee for transactions? Where is the Fee going? In our Voot Escrow Fund?

3) Are we willing to pay our employees based on the fee's we earn? That would motivate everyone.

4) I lost 1 BTC with C-cex.com and I know their volumina very well and I see how hard it is to get a Exchange going.

Employees:

1) Developer Team (Coin)

2) Developer Team (Exchange)

3) Customer Support (Exchange)

4) PR / Marketing (Coin) ... u.a. Jefferson, Whale...

5) PR / Marketing (Exchange)

Fund Spending:

Developer Team (Coin) : 20% , 1.5 BTC

Developer Team (Exchange) : 30 % , 2.25 BTC

Customer Support (Exchange) : 15% , 1.125 BTC

PR/Marketing (Coin) : 5 % , 0.375 BTC

PR/Marketing (Exchange): 30% , 2.25 BTC

Calculation:

Volumina per day: 50 BTC

0.25 % Fee as Bittrex

Profit per day: 0.25 BTC

Profit per month: 7.5 BTC

My opinion: That would be a good start when we get my calculation going in the first month. I think its realistic to get the exchange going, but it will be hard.

Happy discussing.
whale123

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:08:09 PM

Hi! Smoke team are not only programmers, they are also main people behind the exchange. Of course as they said, they will be needing people and they are open for ideas, so it is definitely worth discussing. Probably many things will be fine tuned, so feel free to drop your ideas. I greatly support the fees being used for supporting price of Voot. For example all the fees for conis sold for 2000 satoshi, could be placed as buy orders at 1600 satoshi levels. As for the emplyees, even managing Voot as a whole takes too much time, so this is why we are recruiting new people. Your calculations seem quite reasonable but maybe someone else will have something more to say.

Also, my aim is to encourage people to hold Voot long term. We will be benefiting biggest holders from time to time (only coins off the exchange count). Stay tuned for this idea!

whale123

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:13:52 PM

OK, let's get this party started little earlier.

Hello, welcome to 06.08!
Codename “T-day” stands for “Twitter day”.

We might be having some great things in store for Voot, but many people didn’t even hear about our coin. They are missing an opportunity to become part of this great community (and also they are missing profits Wink)

Some of you are using Twitter, some of you do not. But let’s unite on the “T-day” and Tweet something cool about Voot. It can be about your feelings, about one of the features (available or expected), friendly invitation for new Vooters, or anything else – just remember to mark it with hashtag #Voot. Voot official account will be retweeting all those tweets for the whole day and you also can feel free to retweet other Vooter’s tweets. This will greatly increase our visibility and help us to succeed in bringing Voot where it deserves to be!

Do not wait. Send your first #Voot tweet NOW!

Reminder:
As demanded by Voot community, we’ve decided to set a launch date for Anon Exchange. If Smoke successfully delivers by this date, they will be paid (the sum is already escrowed, escrow info in OP). Also, note that after the Anon Exchange is released, it should be used for legitimate businesses only (Smoke team wanted to stress that one out). The exact hour will not be given. We are aiming at ninja launch. The date is 11th of August.

burner2014

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:17:04 PM

Hi! Smoke team are not only programmers, they are also main people behind the exchange. Of course as they said, they will be needing people and they are open for ideas, so it is definitely worth discussing. Probably many things will be fine tuned, so feel free to drop your ideas. I greatly support the fees being used for supporting price of Voot. For example all the fees for conis sold for 2000 satoshi, could be placed as buy orders at 1600 satoshi levels. As for the emplyees, even managing Voot as a whole takes too much time, so this is why we are recruiting new people. Your calculations seem quite reasonable but maybe someone else will have something more to say.

Also, my aim is to encourage people to hold Voot long term. We will be benefiting biggest holders from time to time (only coins off the exchange count). Stay tuned for this idea!

Sorry whale I think you have to get the team structure a bit divided. In my opinion the Smoke Team is the developer and the owner of the exchange are all vootcoin holders? I am right with that? Otherwise this whole thing is like : We pay the Smoke team to build their own exchange Smiley

So I think the community can then decide if the smoke team is running the exchange or other people I am right?  Not that I want this but I want here a clarification about the structure who owns what.

Moreover if we want to get this whole thing really going then we have to think as a small business. Who are the shareholders? Who is the team? Who is responsible for what? etc .pp.

Happy to discuss further.

PS: I like the idea of the price stabilisation, its what NautilusCoin with BK is doing. BUT! I would use the money to develop the project as I said for Human Resources / Marketing Costs. Only price support dont bring a greater product. A better product brings a better price. Just my opinion.
whale123

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:25:30 PM

As far as I understand the situation (remember, I was not the one to strike that deal), is that we paid Smok to develop and run the exchange along with us for part of the profits. This is why they are looking for more people to help them, not take over the exchange 100%. This way everyone benefits. Remember, they are constantly stating that the exchange  should be used for legitimate businesses only, but you know how TOR works. Probably the exchange and market might go all silkroad over time. Lot of money in it, lot of moral dilemmas too. Anyway, Smoke should make a statement along with release of the exchange.

Also, note that somoeone just dumped 3.5 BTC in they buy wall. The buy wall immediately rebuilt itself to 14 BTC. Our position is strong!

sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:26:58 PM

someone testet this 700 wall with 3.66 BTC and its stable. Nice one  Wink

kicker

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:33:39 PM

3 days countdown, the biggest Chinese exhcange btc38, dumpers plz remember! IF you dump now, cry soon Cheesy

Iam hoping for another dump. Dont have enough voot and i regret that now.
burner2014

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:33:58 PM

As far as I understand the situation (remember, I was not the one to strike that deal), is that we paid Smok to develop and run the exchange along with us for part of the profits. This is why they are looking for more people to help them, not take over the exchange 100%. This way everyone benefits. Remember, they are constantly stating that the exchange  should be used for legitimate businesses only, but you know how TOR works. Probably the exchange and market might go all silkroad over time. Lot of money in it, lot of moral dilemmas too. Anyway, Smoke should make a statement along with release of the exchange.

Sorry whale this thing should be clarified right now because its a huge difference.

No one knows about any agreement. (Or maybe just not me..?)

This is a big point Smiley  Because when you see my calculations we are talking about 5.000-15.000 $ per month.

When I make a homepage for a client of me, I get paid but I don't own anything.

No offense to you you cannot know more than me Cheesy but this thing should be clarified really fast.

Example:

Voot Shareholders own the exchange 100% , then we have 7.5 BTC for developing and running the exchange per month.

Smoke Team gets a service fee per month to develop and maintain the exchange + we get 1-3 Customer Support agents on board paid buy us . But we get 7.5 BTC to pay Smoke Team and this stuff , rest for marketing and coin developing projects.

Voot Shareholders own the exchange 0% , but we get some cake of the fees!

But then we don't control the exchange which means we have cannot decided what are the next steps!

Voot Shareholders own the exchange with 51 %

Then we get 51 % Fee's and we can controll the exchange. But why should the Smoke team get 49 %? They got paid they own nothing. !

burner2014

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:47:47 PM

Burner gets it! I know you guys are busying doing great PR work on here/twitter etc...but this needs to be addressed sooner rather than later. For example, I've been unable to invest more in voot as I still dont know the finer details (im sure more people are the same).

...just want to clarify...great job on the PR whale...there has been a lot of voot chat on twitter since you joined so well done.

And guys please get this !!!

When everyone understand this opportunity with the exchange and get their hands on it (WORKING for VOOT! ) this coin is not any more 700 Satoshi more likely 7000 Satoshi ... A coin which holds an exchange with a profit from 7-20 BTC is huge and can be developed a lot. But yeah this is future maybe some people want to stay long-term not not talk about a price raise from 600 to 700 ...  get bored !

100% Agree, great work Whale and you a good Marketing Guy but here we need the basics going and this is first clarify the structures to get a plan to start the exchange.. In my opinion I would not start the exchange before having the team! Because the worst thing that can happen is that coins get stolen or no customer support.
whale123

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:48:43 PM

I guess it would be a good time to  recruit even more people to the team. Someone responsible for all things exchange-related (being in touch with smoke, collecting ideas etc.). I know this is important, was hoping for a statement from Smoke on Monday, but we can do it whicheever way community wants. One thing is sure - I would be unable to take even more responsibilities. Voot was basically eating all my time for the last few days and I am aiming for larger team, so I can step back into the background little bit, manage Twitter, provide guidance, manage some things, and not exactly execute everythng like now etc. Would prefer for it to happen gradually. I guess soon will be first opportunity to test how well is Voot teamworkin now.

burner2014

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:53:18 PM

I guess it would be a good time to  recruit even more people to the team. Someone responsible for all things exchange-related (being in touch with smoke, collecting ideas etc.). I know this is important, was hoping for a statement from Smoke on Monday, but we can do it whicheever way community wants. One thing is sure - I would be unable to take even more responsibilities. Voot was basically eating all my time for the last few days and I am aiming for larger team, so I can step back into the background little bit, manage Twitter, provide guidance, manage some things, and not exactly execute everythng like now etc. Would prefer for it to happen gradually. I guess soon will be first opportunity to test how well is Voot teamworkin now.

Get me a PM how you communicate atm all together (some contact details / Skype / IRC)  and I get the exchange related things going to clarify. Then you have got a little bit less work atm.

I don't want to have access to the exchange, I just want to structure everything the next two days so there are no problems when launching the exchange
john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:53:34 PM

OK, let's get this party started little earlier.

Hello, welcome to 06.08!
Codename “T-day” stands for “Twitter day”.

We might be having some great things in store for Voot, but many people didn’t even hear about our coin. They are missing an opportunity to become part of this great community (and also they are missing profits Wink)

Some of you are using Twitter, some of you do not. But let’s unite on the “T-day” and Tweet something cool about Voot. It can be about your feelings, about one of the features (available or expected), friendly invitation for new Vooters, or anything else – just remember to mark it with hashtag #Voot. Voot official account will be retweeting all those tweets for the whole day and you also can feel free to retweet other Vooter’s tweets. This will greatly increase our visibility and help us to succeed in bringing Voot where it deserves to be!

Do not wait. Send your first #Voot tweet NOW!

Reminder:
As demanded by Voot community, we’ve decided to set a launch date for Anon Exchange. If Smoke successfully delivers by this date, they will be paid (the sum is already escrowed, escrow info in OP). Also, note that after the Anon Exchange is released, it should be used for legitimate businesses only (Smoke team wanted to stress that one out). The exact hour will not be given. We are aiming at ninja launch. The date is 11th of August.

Do not underestimate this idea! Huge potential in that!
whale123

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:58:23 PM

Get me a PM how you communicate atm all together (some contact details / Skype / IRC)  and I get the exchange related things going to clarify. Then you have got a little bit less work atm.

I don't want to have access to the exchange, I just want to structure everything the next two days so there are no problems when launching the exchange

am going to share address of the LAST WEEK'S beta with you in the PM. As for the Smoke team. We are hoping to get more means of contact with them. They seem to be obsessed on privacy. Would make very interesting movie characters - cryptic, mysterious, hard to get in touch (only mean of contact Bitcointalk, checked every 24-48 hours). But they seem to deliver on the promises, which is good.

If you are interested to officially become the person responsible for managing the exchange-related issues after it launches, it's fine by me. Let's wait for Smoke's opinion on that after Monday.

burner2014

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:03:50 PM

am going to share address of the LAST WEEK'S beta with you in the PM. As for the Smoke team. We are hoping to get more means of contact with them. They seem to be obsessed on privacy. Would make very interesting movie characters - cryptic, mysterious, hard to get in touch (only mean of contact Bitcointalk, checked every 24-48 hours). But they seem to deliver on the promises, which is good.

If you are interested to officially become the person responsible for managing the exchange-related issues after it launches, it's fine by me. Let's wait for Smoke's opinion on that after Monday.

Yeah lets see all this stuff. I want to get the community informed what we have here and how Smoketeam is thinking about everything after Monday. How they think about running the exchange and who are the shareholders of the exchange.

It's quite funny that a lot of people think when you release an exchange the coin is worth more.. without any team behind it.
whale123

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:08:09 PM

BTC38 forum prepares for #Voot launch in China - translation of official OP intruductory post.

http://www.coin38.org/thread-7433-1-1.html Chinese storm incoming!

cody_772

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:28:55 PM

awesome PR combined with very good news, I can only say, great job guys!
CINNI will LIVE

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:35:15 PM

All best for the VOOT from me too.
I'm not holding much. But as we can see, there is a rock solid buy support, but almost no real ppl here do the buying.
I see another correction incoming.
But the future is bright after all.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: