Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:45:57 PM

Hey Guys,

lets keep moving. Anon Exchange is coming, but we need a strategy to become #2 behind Bittrex ! (Here again I don't look on volumina!)

In my opinion we need the following:

Strategy

1) Trust
2) Trust
3) Trust
4) Employees who we.... trust!
5) Marketing

Whale I think you need to reveal some features of the exchange before you release it. Why? The worst thing you can do is to release it without a strategy to run it.

Questions:

1) When its Anonymous, how is it secured to not loose coins which we transfer to the exchange? This question was here before.

2) What is the fee for transactions? Where is the Fee going? In our Voot Escrow Fund?

3) Are we willing to pay our employees based on the fee's we earn? That would motivate everyone.

4) I lost 1 BTC with C-cex.com and I know their volumina very well and I see how hard it is to get a Exchange going.

Employees:

1) Developer Team (Coin)

2) Developer Team (Exchange)

3) Customer Support (Exchange)

4) PR / Marketing (Coin) ... u.a. Jefferson, Whale...

5) PR / Marketing (Exchange)

Fund Spending:

Developer Team (Coin) : 20% , 1.5 BTC

Developer Team (Exchange) : 30 % , 2.25 BTC

Customer Support (Exchange) : 15% , 1.125 BTC

PR/Marketing (Coin) : 5 % , 0.375 BTC

PR/Marketing (Exchange): 30% , 2.25 BTC

Calculation:

Volumina per day: 50 BTC

0.25 % Fee as Bittrex

Profit per day: 0.25 BTC

Profit per month: 7.5 BTC

My opinion: That would be a good start when we get my calculation going in the first month. I think its realistic to get the exchange going, but it will be hard.

Happy discussing.

I need some input from the community. I will try to solve the question who owns the exchange after Monday atm. But are your suggestions ? Please help me with good constructive feedback / solutions. As I said I think we should focus on getting the things we have to work first before we look for more innovations

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kalenen

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

Beware

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:31:33 PM

Hey Guys,

lets keep moving. Anon Exchange is coming, but we need a strategy to become #2 behind Bittrex ! (Here again I don't look on volumina!)

Strategy

1) Trust
2) Trust
3) Trust
5) Marketing

Whale I think you need to reveal some features of the exchange before you release it. Why? The worst thing you can do is to release it without a strategy to run it.

Questions:

1) When its Anonymous, how is it secured to not loose coins which we transfer to the exchange? This question was here before.

2) What is the fee for transactions? Where is the Fee going? In our Voot Escrow Fund?

3) Are we willing to pay our employees based on the fee's we earn? That would motivate everyone.

4) I lost 1 BTC with C-cex.com and I know their volumina very well and I see how hard it is to get a Exchange going.

Employees:

1) Developer Team (Coin)

Fund Spending:

Calculation:

0.25 % Fee as Bittrex

My opinion: That would be a good start when we get my calculation going in the first month. I think its realistic to get the exchange going, but it will be hard.

Happy discussing.

I need some input from the community. I will try to solve the question who owns the exchange after Monday atm. But are your suggestions ? Please help me with good constructive feedback / solutions. As I said I think we should focus on getting the things we have to work first before we look for more innovations

Who owns the exchange? Of course it is the Vootcoin dev team that owns it,  but the Smoke team should be quite big shareholders as they are a big part of it as long as they want to support and help running the exchange.

It's a  big responsibility with the exchange and i do question, do you trust each other?
I think it's time to go public about  who you in the PR team are, including the Smoke team. If not then you should at least know each other's identities and have them confirmed. There is too much anonymity in crypto and therefore too much scams.

What happened to investing in the exhange?

Another thing, i think we should start some sort of foundation for Voot where big shareholders will be members. The foundation could be a part of the Voot team and work side by side,  helping with ideas and direction for Voot development.

www.bitmexscam.com
3HU5qQsR9fw4ptqGrssyDPinoRTfWAckxq
sncs

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:31:57 PM

Hey Guys,

Strategy

1) Trust
2) Trust
3) Trust
5) Marketing

Questions:

Employees:

1) Developer Team (Coin)

Fund Spending:

Calculation:

0.25 % Fee as Bittrex

Happy discussing.

Don't want to be a dick, but since you just re-posted that i re-read it again. 0.25% of 50 BTC is 0.125 BTC. So your whole calculation is wrong if you're counting 0.25 BTC a day.
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:42:04 PM

good idea with the foundation and additional benefits for the biggest vootholders - actually ive been talking about this with themilkman in the pm and he might be the one to take care of this. we were thinking of rewarding people who are owners of biggest voot wallets, starting from this weekend (look into the plan, it is part of it) You will be informed on that one After btc listing

ChaseT

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:52:35 PM

Hey Guys,

Strategy

1) Trust
2) Trust
3) Trust
5) Marketing

Questions:

Employees:

1) Developer Team (Coin)

Fund Spending:

Calculation:

0.25 % Fee as Bittrex

Happy discussing.

Don't want to be a dick, but since you just re-posted that i re-read it again. 0.25% of 50 BTC is 0.125 BTC. So your whole calculation is wrong if you're counting 0.25 BTC a day.

are you serious?! 0.25% from buyer and seller, so..........

Rich with Cannabiscoin
Offermann

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:57:41 PM

good idea with the foundation and additional benefits for the biggest vootholders - actually ive been talking about this with themilkman in the pm and he might be the one to take care of this. we were thinking of rewarding people who are owners of biggest voot wallets, starting from this weekend (look into the plan, it is part of it) You will be informed on that one After btc listing

How can one "register" as the biggest holder of voot? Currently I am holding about 800k does that qualify me?
whale123

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:59:56 PM

How can one "register" as the biggest holder of voot? Currently I am holding about 800k does that qualify me?

It is automatically reflected on rich list. No need to register. Google voot richlist.

john312

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:18:57 PM

I would strongly get behind the 1.) Question. We need more informations about the Voot-Exchange before the release.

It is still centralized and as safe as every other centralized (Mintpal, Poloniex, Bittrex, etc) I guess.
How is it ensured
a.) Assets don't get stolen by Hacker
b.) Assets don't get stolen by Admins like it happened on other exchanges.

What makes the anonymity exchange so special? I can also access Bittrex over the TOR network. Why should I use the Voot exchange?

It will be powerful tool when combined with decentralised market
john312

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:26:28 PM

I would strongly get behind the 1.) Question. We need more informations about the Voot-Exchange before the release.

It is still centralized and as safe as every other centralized (Mintpal, Poloniex, Bittrex, etc) I guess.
How is it ensured
a.) Assets don't get stolen by Hacker
b.) Assets don't get stolen by Admins like it happened on other exchanges.

What makes the anonymity exchange so special? I can also access Bittrex over the TOR network. Why should I use the Voot exchange?

It will be powerful tool when combined with decentralised market

I think it was never said that the exchange neither the market will be decentralized. They are only market with anonymity because they are directly accessible over the TOR network.
Correct me if I am wrong.

I've googled it and it clearly states that the marketplace is decentralised.
whale123

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:28:39 PM

There'll be 3 interesting #Voot announcements – To be released gradually in the next 24h, to let the good news soak in. First - 1-2h!

Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:30:50 PM

Cool!
whale123

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:50:12 PM

Few days ago we've announced a competition. Prize was access to Voot Anonymous Exchange beta. Results are coming!

whale123

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:54:20 PM

Hello, welcome to 07.08!
Codename “Periscope-day” stand for “Periscope day”.

This is a day, when the promised exclusive report from the beta tester of the Anonymous Exchange is revealed. Some exciting things to come!

Share it wherever possible!

"NEWS! First exclusive review / look into Voot Anonymous Exchange beta is online! Download PDF article here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/mzfij0 #voot"

7vpo

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:27:12 PM

voomp!
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:36:11 PM

Hey Guys,

Strategy

1) Trust
2) Trust
3) Trust
5) Marketing

Questions:

Employees:

1) Developer Team (Coin)

Fund Spending:

Calculation:

0.25 % Fee as Bittrex

Happy discussing.

1) Don't worry you are not a dick Cheesy I am wrong and it's good that I did a mistake. No one is perfect.

to clarify: 0.25% is mean 0.0025! 

If you take 50*0.0025  its 0.125,  multiplited with 30 is 3.75 BTC per month.

2) Thanks for the other input. I read everything and I will try to answer the questions.

3) As it came up with anonymous stuff:   Please read my project in my signature, please find out my real name. Please not post it here since I want people to be clever enough to find it out by thereselfs. But I am not anonymous here and Hi my name is Chris.  To Whale123, Smoketeam .. thats their choice if they wnat to stay anonymous I let them do !
But please don't get me wrong, I am not responsible for anything at the moment here! I am just writing my opinion and try to get the community thinking. I am now trying to get our questions answered regarding the exchange.

4) I say we need to build a team of people with a escrow trusted fund (already there) and a clear structure who owns what and who gets what in the future.

Cheers,
Chris

TheMilkman

Activity: 334

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:47:44 PM

Always silent here when things are good.
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 07:57:07 PM

1) Don't worry you are not a dick Cheesy I am wrong and it's good that I did a mistake. No one is perfect.

to clarify: 0.25% is mean 0.0025!  

If you take 50*0.0025  its 0.125,  multiplited with 30 is 3.75 BTC per month.

You were right the first time around, an exchange typically takes fees from both the buyer and the seller so if their trading fee is 0.25% they're getting a 0.25% cut twice on every completed trade.
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 08:01:55 PM

Can anybody tell me who are those Smoke Team? Are they reliable?

And one more question after - how to make Windows wallet sync?

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
john312

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:08:45 PM

Can anybody tell me who are those Smoke Team? Are they reliable?

And one more question after - how to make Windows wallet sync?

Delivered on all the promises, but prefer to remain anonymous.
john312

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:17:16 PM

Some scare tactics. And people fall for them once again.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: