Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810026 times)
goodtodeclare

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:15:58 AM

Hey, you guys should check this out. It's launching soon. (like, in the next hour, max)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=842482.0

It's not a threat to Spreadcoin, so I assume you guys won't get mad. Smiley

Hey guys you should check out e1ghtSpace.......... this is why he says stupid things and thinks he knows it all he is only 15 and a little kid...

Don't take him seriously !!!!!!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/534nbU9.png?1
what's this ? his photo? how do you find this?

The guy is a troll - haven't you seen his other posts in this thread? Try to ignore him, maybe he'll be hit by a truck or something.

While I agree that we need to distance ourselves from negative influences on Spreadcoin we also need to refrain from becoming a bully. A coins community is extremely important.

I really have no pity for people who get their kicks from causing fights and generally making trouble for people they've never even met before.
But the price is cheaper after MN released.There must a reseason behind it.

MNs haven't been released - they're being tested.
SPR MN requires no static IP,it's good and bad.
Good for those holders who have aleady had alot of coins,it acts like PoS,low cost and unfair distribution
Bad for the price,without any cost of VPS ,you can get eggs from your chicken for free.

News flash: there is no such thing as fair distribution! Stop whining that people with money/knowledge/other useful resources get more stuff - it's the way the world works.

MNs provide a (hopefully) valuable service to the coin, which should draw in users. With users comes a higher price, more volume, all that good stuff. If you want a coin that's worthless but you can get a lot of for nothing, mine something like BBQCoin.
Wolf0,when could the spr community use your optimized gpu miner ?
Wolf0,you must admit that you are always a selfish trouble-maker for any new coin before every miner uses the same optimized gpu miner.
Work goes into every miner. So why would he create miners for free?

Thank you. Idiots always whine about something being unfair - life is unfair, get used to it. Either you get what you can, make a living, and try to be happy, or you bitch about it.
Yeah,I am idiot.Even idiots know you sold miner to farmers. Grin

Incorrect. Selling a miner to multiple farmers is rather stupid - diff goes up and no one wins.
Incorrect.Everyone loses except you.

goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 12:22:57 AM

Hey, you guys should check this out. It's launching soon. (like, in the next hour, max)

Hey guys you should check out e1ghtSpace.......... this is why he says stupid things and thinks he knows it all he is only 15 and a little kid...

The guy is a troll - haven't you seen his other posts in this thread? Try to ignore him, maybe he'll be hit by a truck or something.

While I agree that we need to distance ourselves from negative influences on Spreadcoin we also need to refrain from becoming a bully. A coins community is extremely important.

I really have no pity for people who get their kicks from causing fights and generally making trouble for people they've never even met before.

Good for those holders who have aleady had alot of coins,it acts like PoS,low cost and unfair distribution
Bad for the price,without any cost of VPS ,you can get eggs from your chicken for free.

News flash: there is no such thing as fair distribution! Stop whining that people with money/knowledge/other useful resources get more stuff - it's the way the world works.

MNs provide a (hopefully) valuable service to the coin, which should draw in users. With users comes a higher price, more volume, all that good stuff. If you want a coin that's worthless but you can get a lot of for nothing, mine something like BBQCoin.
Wolf0,you must admit that you are always a selfish trouble-maker for any new coin before every miner uses the same optimized gpu miner.

Thank you. Idiots always whine about something being unfair - life is unfair, get used to it. Either you get what you can, make a living, and try to be happy, or you bitch about it.
Yeah,I am idiot.Even idiots know you sold miner to farmers. Grin

So what if he sold the miner u can make one and u can sold it if u want or if someone want to buy it i see no problem
Ok,put aside wolf0.
Looking back upon the trend line of spr sprice over days,take a look at how the free market responded to recent series of events -- MN,optimized gpu miner and no-pools feature cracked by pools.
Being  reseasonable while others are crazy  is always rewarding. Grin
Everybody wants to buy low and sell high,but how?
One of the key indicators is  the dev's  movement.

ATM this coin have the best dev and he deliver everything he've promised to buy at this prices is a stheal Wink
wish you could stheal as much as you can. Grin
I'll check it hours later at bittrex to see how much you stheal . Wink
The selling price at bittrex is lower than yesterday,how much have you sthealed ?  Huh  Grin Grin Grin Grin

chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Three pages of some kids picture. That's constructive.

How is the testing going?

The MN are working as they are supposed to but I believe there is an issue with the instantx (or whatever it is called).

It has been a good test so far.

There is no issue with instantx, it worked perfectly.

But it is limited at the moment to transactions with less than 15 inputs and you need to pay a txfee of 0.001 per input.

So, it is not finished yet, and masternodes do net yet handle instantx the way they are supposed to.
http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.msg1017#msg1017
(ATM there are too many masternodes trying to confirm instant transactions than intended)

Mr. Spread is working on it.

now this sounds like some good news ...

#crysx

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:58:45 AM

The MN are working as they are supposed to but I believe there is an issue with the instantx (or whatever it is called).

But it is limited at the moment to transactions with less than 15 inputs and you need to pay a txfee of 0.001 per input.

So, it is not finished yet, and masternodes do net yet handle instantx the way they are supposed to.
(ATM there are too many masternodes trying to confirm instant transactions than intended)

#crysx

Most definitely, it seems that Mr.Spread never sleeps  Cheesy
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 02:02:28 AM

#crysx

Most definitely, it seems that Mr.Spread never sleeps  Cheesy

well - i do believe he is human ... but im glad that 'working on it' is a continuous occurrence ...

progression is quick with mr spread - whereas i take a long time ... but eventually get there ... Wink

#crysx

freezingwinter

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:28:48 AM

#90 at http://coinmarketcap.com/
It's likely to dispear on the first page soon.  Grin Grin
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 02:50:40 AM

Stfu about the whining. Its we the IDIOTS who are telling you straight up.."WE'RE NOT MINING/BUYING INTO YOUR RIGGED ALGO AND SHITCOINS !" Kiss

You must be quite full of yourself if you honestly believe that the miners should be happy with what little your greedy, third party interventionist ass decides is "fair". In reality, it is YOU and the shitcloning devs who are the ones out there looking for the free ride.

Guess what ?! Parasites use the same strategy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasite_(disambiguation)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parasitism

antonio8
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:20:08 AM

That why I said there is an issue.

It's ok if things don't run perfect that is why we are testing. It's fine that we report everything that is going on not just always the perfect stuff.

If you are going to leave your BTC on an exchange please send it to this address instead 1GH3ub3UUHbU5qDJW5u3E9jZ96ZEmzaXtG, I will at least use the money better than someone who steals it from the exchange. Thanks Wink
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:22:02 AM

WOW I can't leave this thread for a day or two and it's all trolls gone wild!! LOL I wish people in Crypto that didn't like a coin just stay away from the coin then right? It's not that hard!! Hmmmm I think this coin is a SCAM so what should I do about it because I'm a troll and I have no plan on investing in it (YA RIGHT) Well I guess I'll just start posting nonstop ranting and raving looking like a complete moron because I unfortunately can't play the game of Crypto as well as others and the second I lose money or miss the boat on a good opportunity I will start ranting like a maniac and looking like an idiot in the thread for people who support this coin!! Ya that sounds like a super idea and I bet everyone who supports this coin will believe my ranting and raving and dump the coin to shit because I told them it was a SCAM!!! But I in no way will be buying any of these "SCAM" coins but I suck so much at Crypto that I can't stand to see other people be successful so I need to fill my sad little life with useless accusations and insane sounding posts because then these people will respect me and believe me that I know what I'm talking about!!! Right Right Wink Does that pretty much sum up everything that has been going on TROLLS of this thread?? Here's an idea instead of being miserable, sad, little nobody's who play world of warcraft like it's no ones business and drink nothing but Mountain Dew steady work on becoming better at this game of Crypto!! Why not learn how to trade coins properly and if there are coins that you TRULY believe are SCAMS and SHIT CLONES then stay the FUCK away from them!!! That doesn't sound too hard does it??? Maybe your dad didn't tell you he loved you when you were growing up and now you need to take out your sad excuses of your lives by thinking that you sound smart by repeating shit over and over and over again......... Well here's a NEWS FLASH for you "more than likely could've been Colombine guys but those guys beat you to it so now it wouldn't be a big deal" Nobody here gives two shits about anything that any of you people who are trying to ruin the reputation of this coin and it's developer! Sorry that I had to be the one to break the news to you guys but sometimes it takes a little tough love to become stronger in life Wink Anyways good to see that SpreadCoin still has a strong community standing behind it and to all the rest who are opposed to this coin........ Get a life!! Quit thinking that you are some sort of Internet HERO because you guys aren't! You just sound dumb!! Anyways keep on Spreading the love folks!! And sorry for feeding but honestly this type of shit in Crypto has to stop because it's just sad and really ruins it for people looking to get into CryptoCurrencies when all they see are what seems to be a FUCKING bunch of internet pussies hiding behind their screens acting like they are kings of the world! Like I consider myself one of the nicest and easy going people in Crypto and usually have nothing but nice things to say in threads but this was long over due!! CHEERS Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Jocuserious

Activity: 1936
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 03:48:53 AM

I just thought that I would like to say that there is some humor in this thread and I hope that a portion of it was intended as satire.

I think Benny Hill might be of some use here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agQPwZCtgos
Mikolo

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:22:49 AM

I've added giveaway on http://sprdice.uni.me/ Every 60 seconds you can get some spr for gambling.
freezingwinter

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:25:50 AM

Hello everybody,
Have you thought about an important question ?
SPR's no-pool feature is lost and actually that is the ONLY feature for SPR and the reason why the price was close to 70,000 satoshi before testnet mn was released.
Do we really need to support a DRK clolne coin ?  
sparkster

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 10:36:17 AM

Sorry in advance for my English again, but I feel like I need to say something.

One thing 'they' still haven't tried. 51% attack. If this troll band will find some very big miner with very big GPU farm who will be interested in such panic. Difficulty is low enough for this. With last dumps, maybe they are preparing for this.

Cryptoworld needs Spreadcoin. It's the best BTC fork for now IMHO. I guess they're trying to harm it not even just to buy cheap because (1) it's so cheap just now that anybody can buy a big chunk and (2) FUD can also harm the future of the coin. No, I guess it's different. They actually fear this coin and its perspective.

Just now SPR have:

1) solo-mining (trolls try to pretend they do not understand how it works and try to pretend they did not read White Paper, so they continue speaking bullshit). It's most protected coin (only low difficulty makes it more vulnerable for now, but anyway, in theory, nothing except ASICs can save any small coin from 51% GPU rape).
2) compact transactions (with the same number of transactions SPR blockchain can be about twice smaller than the BTC blockchain)
3) incentive for miners to include in a block as many transactions as possible (but, in other hand, it can bloat the blockchain with a spam: maybe, SPR will need some minimum transaction commission in the future).
4) honest and competent developer
5) amazing, effective and stong, though not so big, community. It's so strong because of (1-4). They are here not just to buy cheap/sell high. SPR is not HYPE coin, as many, many altcoins out of here. We hope for the better future of cryptocurrency.
6) (in testnet) new mechanism (and I have the courage to say - better mechanism) for Masternodes, concept borrowed from Darkcoin.

What SPR will have (I hope):

7) instant transactions mechanism through MN - it's BIG and EVIDENT advantage for real usage of this coin. How comfortably to use BTC for regular shoping etc.?
Cool mixing of transactions a-la Darkcoin. It's even bigger advantage than (7).
And don't forget, SPR has different MN implementation. Based on blockchain, without forks and reference nodes.

I'm not so interested in speculative trading of SPR nor its price. Just as BTC believers don't care much about BTC price. Personally I can not help much our community. But many of us did amazing work for SPR, for which Mr. Spread had no time or skills. We only don't have many programing support, but for now it's totally not needed. Let's our Satoshi finish his main part first. When SPR will be finished, I hope it will be big and maybe others people will start to work with it's code. Like Spreadcoin Foundation or something.

Also. If anybody have technical description (not source code itself) about how DRK DarkSend works, please give me a link. It's strange I can not find any information about it exept virtually promo/shill. I don't understand how it works so I worry. But I have confidence in Mr. Spread. Also I don't understand how MN confirmations can work. I don't understand how it can still confirm TX in a wrong chain.
goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:22:56 AM

Please stop feeding the trolls !
Please stop quoting them !
Please JUST USE the *IGNORE button on them !

THIS HAS TO STOP NOW !!!

........................./´¯/)
......................,/¯..//
...................../..../ /
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´(..´......,~/'...')
.........\.................\/..../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\

Why are you so hysterical,moron?

goodtodeclare

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:51:20 AM

Hello everybody,
Have you thought about an important question ?
SPR's no-pool feature is lost and actually that is the ONLY feature for SPR and the reason why the price was close to 70,000 satoshi before testnet mn was released.
Do we really need to support a DRK clolne coin ?  

To some extent ,what you said above makes sense.

georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 03:09:04 PM

Testing still going on in test net.

If you like to join us and get a first feeling of how masternodes and instantx will work,
come join us:

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=37.0

Attention, this is test net, so we are using tSPR, not real SPR.

Ask for some tSPR in this thread:

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=40.0

(You are going to need 100 tSPR to install a masternode and you don't need a server to run a masternode, your wallet/desktop pc will do)

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:11:42 PM

Eyes on the ball guys, don't get destracted from the goal of creating a great coin, and improving crypto in general.
spreadnodes

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:31:31 PM

Instant X works perfectly?

Limited to transactions with less than 15 inputs
Masternodes do not handle it the way they're supposed to
Mr Spread is working on it

If it worked perfectly there wouldn't be any issues.

This coin is a joke.  The five or six main cheerleaders posting are a bunch of adolescent teenage boys.  Look at the past few pages.  It's a joke.  This coin offers nothing.  Not solo mining only, private optimized miners, majority of coins in the hands of a few pumpers that trade back and forth between themselves to make it look like there is volume. 

In the world of idiots facts = fud

Bunch of morons pumping another shitcoin with shitnodes.  No plan for any actual use.  Just a plot to hold a bunch of coins in nodes that pay them.     

LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 03:49:33 PM

This coin is very new, not everything is going to get done instantly, it is a proces.
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:26:38 PM

Contacted coinpayments.net to get spread added to the vote list. Also just wondering is anyone working on a mobile wallet?
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: