Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:21:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
georgem
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 02:29:08 PM

We get it, you love Monero. You guys are acting fucking immature as all hell because DRK is rising and your precious XMR is falling into oblivion.

Why are you guys talking about Monero and DRK in the spreadcoin thread?

I'm happy about DRKs rise, but go and celebrate in the DRK thread.

oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:34:08 PM

We get it, you love Monero. You guys are acting fucking immature as all hell because DRK is rising and your precious XMR is falling into oblivion.

Why are you guys talking about Monero and DRK in the spreadcoin thread?

I'm happy about DRKs rise, but go and celebrate in the DRK thread.

Just calling out agendas as I see 'em. Cheesy
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 02:38:38 PM

Will be joining today after work, nice job.

Round 2 of the test net session is going very well.

We have already over 1700 MNs (Masternodes) running, and around 500 of them are elected and ready.
Now we are working to reach 1440 elected MNs as soon as possible.

Because then we can test the "booting" of the weakest link MN.

So if you haven't installed an MN yet, come and join us:

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=93.0

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 02:57:21 PM

We have already over 1700 MNs (Masternodes) running, and around 500 of them are elected and ready.

Awesome.

As a suggestion, when you are testing, you might want to install Masternodes with atleast 300 tSPR in them.

Sure, the minimum is 100 tSPR, but those take a loooooong time to be elected by the network.

And what we now need most are elected nodes, not plain running nodes. (we have over 1700 of them already....)

So everybody.... if you are going to install an mn, please start one with 300 tSPR... this way it will be elected in about 3 hours or so.

horizontalcareer

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:20:17 PM

Remember to put sine_fuc and horizontalcarreer on ignore, everybody.

And then see how nervous they get....  Grin

They will tire themselves out soon.
Copycat holders,please ignore me!  Grin

horizontalcareer

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:28:47 PM

Remember to put sine_fuc and horizontalcarreer on ignore, everybody.

And then see how nervous they get....  Grin

They will tire themselves out soon.
Copycat holders,please ignore me!  Grin
You are nervous ,bcz you sold the original coin for a copycat coin.
Now the original one has grown 3 times while the copycat has dropped by 50%+.
Don't cry for a dying copycat. It derseves death!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:34:41 PM

...DRK released masternodes bullshit to raise artificial demand and pump. MNs are just mixers and nothing more. Mixers for Bitcoin released long ago...

I just sent $20 USD worth of DRK to my buddy across the world in 4 seconds and the transaction is completely untraceable.  If that's "bullshit", give me some more.

horizontalcareer

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:37:27 PM

I started a pool over at spreadcointalk.

http://spreadcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99.0

Let's vote if we should continue this old thread or the new self-moderated one.

I have changed my mind (after seeing how the new thread has been going the last few days) and I think that it would be much better to continue with this old thread, and delete the new one.

Please vote.

I started a poll at spreadcointalk:

Please everybody give your vote to finally decide if we should continue the old thread or the new thread.

I am not so sure that this new thread is a good idea anymore.

Also, Mr. Spread will be unbanned sometime later today, so he should have the last word...

But I would love to keep the thread active that has Mr. Spread as the original Threadstarter, and also a history of the last 6 months.

Let's survive this troll-infestation like a person who has the flu. It will go away eventually.  Smiley

Tis a lovely day for a sockpuppet parade ! Roll Eyes

Btw.. which one of your socks is the bagholder !? LMAO

Nice "future currency of the world" you have here.

I caught you quoting with the wrong sock/account and have to endure death threat(s) as a result.

Whats the problem ? Have you grown weary of me exposing some/many of your scams ?

Tough shit assholes !

Hahaha, i don't care about anything anymore, it is people like you who with the mentality of a know it all 5 year old that manage to get under people's skin and generate hate and anger, bring it on asshole, i'm so sick of seeing your posts i will make this personal.

Seeming that you enjoy so much to make everyone else miserable just to satisfy your ego. You claim that taxes buy dead children, bombs are "free", well whatever that's coming for you is "free" too, i will shove the shits spewing from your mouth back where it came from.

What scams have you actually exposed here ?

Quoted for legal purposes.

I am sick of liars here,geoxxx,myfarm,xxxx,.......
A wise investment is to make the opposite decision those liars made.
For example,while liars are trying to cover the proved facts about spr by all means, I sold spr at the price of 55k~65k sato before copycat spr mn was released and bought back DRK.
What a wise decision I made !  
I am pretty proud of my judgement. Smiley Smiley

horizontalcareer

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:41:34 PM

...DRK released masternodes bullshit to raise artificial demand and pump. MNs are just mixers and nothing more. Mixers for Bitcoin released long ago...

I just sent $20 USD worth of DRK to my buddy across the world in 4 seconds and the transaction is completely untraceable.  If that's "bullshit", give me some more.

Hey bro,never and ever try to convince a stubborn dumb donkey.
It's a waste of time.  Wink
Making your own money is always the first priority. If in the meantime you could make fun of those donkeys,that's really an extra reward.  Grin

IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:41:57 PM

Awesome.

As a suggestion, when you are testing, you might want to install Masternodes with atleast 300 tSPR in them.

Sure, the minimum is 100 tSPR, but those take a loooooong time to be elected by the network.

And what we now need most are elected nodes, not plain running nodes. (we have over 1700 of them already....)

So everybody.... if you are going to install an mn, please start one with 300 tSPR... this way it will be elected in about 3 hours or so.

I will join IRC tonight while I set up. Pretty confident I have enough SPR that top notch assistance would be in my (and the networks) best interest. Thanks.

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 03:57:03 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 04:35:56 PM by Hippie Tech

I have changed my mind (after seeing how the new thread has been going the last few days) and I think that it would be much better to continue with this old thread, and delete the new one.

Please vote.

Please everybody give your vote to finally decide if we should continue the old thread or the new thread.

Also, Mr. Spread will be unbanned sometime later today, so he should have the last word...

But I would love to keep the thread active that has Mr. Spread as the original Threadstarter, and also a history of the last 6 months.

Let's survive this troll-infestation like a person who has the flu. It will go away eventually.  Smiley

I caught you quoting with the wrong sock/account and have to endure death threat(s) as a result.

Whats the problem ? Have you grown weary of me exposing some/many of your scams ?

Tough shit assholes !

Hahaha, i don't care about anything anymore, it is people like you who with the mentality of a know it all 5 year old that manage to get under people's skin and generate hate and anger, bring it on asshole, i'm so sick of seeing your posts i will make this personal.

Seeming that you enjoy so much to make everyone else miserable just to satisfy your ego. You claim that taxes buy dead children, bombs are "free", well whatever that's coming for you is "free" too, i will shove the shits spewing from your mouth back where it came from.

For example,while liars are trying to cover the proved facts about spr by all means, I sold spr at the price of 55k~65k sato before copycat spr mn was released and bought back DRK.

Talk about a mind fuck. DRK set the standard for rigged x-shitalgo scamcoins, and you're proud ?!

Last I checked, each and every instamined 500 DRK block has a value of over 55 5.5 BTC... NOTHING to see here ! Move along.. !

I'm sure that the private bank of eduffield is very thankful for your support.

njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:59:26 PM

I don't know why DRK is even in question. The price went up...slightly. SPR has practically doubled since last night.
Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:03:25 PM

It's absolutely amazing all the hostility between communities in such a small niche. It really doesn't benefit anyone whatsoever.
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 04:08:26 PM

It's absolutely amazing all the hostility between communities in such a small niche. It really doesn't benefit anyone whatsoever.

Well, I think trolls want to ignite hostilities.
But in reality there aren't any.

But if we let the trolls have their way, they will win, and they will create the sentiment they desire.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:10:38 PM

^.^ well said it's like we're all in frat houses trying to get the other kicked out of collage by sabotage or belittling the other.....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
georgem
Legendary

spreadcoin.info

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 04:11:51 PM

I don't know why DRK is even in question. The price went up...slightly. SPR has practically doubled since last night.

yep, price development is amazing!
And we are still in test net.
Once all new functions enter main net, the price will reach a nice new level.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:17:08 PM

^.^ well said it's like we're all in frat houses trying to get the other kicked out of collage by sabotage or belittling the other.....
I hate to admit it as well but I don't know what DarkCoin has to do with any of this? Because SpreadCoin is trying to improve on their masternode system and because SpreadCoin is the first coin since DarkCoin has come out that actually maybe will be some competition for DarkCoin? That's really the only reason I can see all these DarkCoin supporters coming around bashing SpreadCoin when pretty much all of the Spread Community has expressed countless times that DarkCoin is a very good coin but they also think that SpreadCoin can be just as good of a coin Smiley I don't see the Spread community bashing DarkCoin in their thread do I? I just think that we have to continue taking the higher ground and showing that we support SpreadCoin and that no matter what is said we will still stay strong and support this coin Smiley I see no reason at all why DarkCoin and SpreadCoin can't be buddies like how Bitcoin and Litecoin have always been? Makes no sense to me Smiley But then again that's my 2 cents on the issues Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

horizontalcareer

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:20:35 PM

Please vote.

Let's survive this troll-infestation like a person who has the flu. It will go away eventually.  Smiley

Tough shit assholes !

Talk about a mind fuck. DRK set the standard for rigged x-shitalgo scamcoins, and you're proud ?!

Last I checked, each and every instamined 500 DRK block has a value of over 55 BTC... NOTHING to see here ! Move along.. !

I'm sure that the private bank of eduffield is very thankful for your support.
I totally agree with what you said about drk -- instamined heavily,crippled miner at launch.

But that doesn't mean drk is not a good investment.

I am not an idealist and I invest in the less worse cryptocurrency during the same period .

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 04:24:25 PM

I was sent a PM from the FUD guy that was in the thread a while back "TwiddlerD" he said that he has made 2x separate miners for both AMD & Nvidia cards and reckons a 280x & 290x get's between 6.9MHs & 7.5MHs, I am pretty sure it is just a scam to get people to deposit BTC to the supplied account and then never receive the miner as there is no proof of the miner actually existing, funnily enough it was sent just after SP_ was offering the same thing with his miner...
Ever funny you mention that because this is exactly the PM I received from "TwiddlerD" yesterday:

TwiddlerD

Activity: 15

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
SpreadX11 Optimized Miners
« Sent to: NoobKidOnTheBlock on: February 10, 2015, 09:42:58 AM »
Reply with quoteQuote  ReplyReply  Remove this messageDelete 
Hi NoobKidOnTheBlock

I've made 2 separate SpreadX11 miners optimized for Nviaida & AMD GPUs.

If anyone donates BTC0.1 each they will get the miner sent to their supplied email address.

I'm tweaking the miner all the time and once more stable updates have been released whoever has paid with the older versions will be sent the updated miner.

This hands down beats Wolf0 and SP's miners by far & I have made them for both brands of GPU unlike themselves, though I have kept this to myself for a while if you have seen the hashrate.

This entitles you to be ahead of the rest in SPR

If you are interested please send me a PM back with the email you would like to receive the miner at and confirmation of BTC Donation/Payment

BTC Donation Address: 17CSGqhns3nczz8UXVMMMqVeNzF3PjrsHR
Report To Admin
Altcoin Developer For Hire

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

gjhiggins
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1278

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 04:25:49 PM

I believe you're quite mistaken in your perception of hostility between communities. Community sentiment is in no way reflected in the actions of a handful of semi-pro trolls paid to conduct a disruptive smear campaign. Only the trolls diss DRK, spreaders don't 'cos Mr Spread don't and that's the way it is.

Cheers

Graham
Pages: « 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 [295] 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: