April 26, 2024, 05:17:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141210 times)
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 02:03:10 AM

Wow this coin still lives. Any activity happening?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:53:24 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 06:06:22 AM by tevasu

Wow this coin still lives. Any activity happening?

Lives? Its one of the best if not the best pos coin on the market.
Activity? If you are a technical guy check out the momentum indicator, the stochastic momentum, and price volume indicator. The stats make it a buy and long hold capable of producing a powerful annuity type investment that increases 200% a year. So if you own a million this month, one year from now you will own roughly 3 million, then next year 9, then 27 then 81, then 243 million. Do the math. Its impressive! But I think that it is important to get in early on a coin like this so you can establish a strong principle via the high interest rate and then ride the bitcoin price increase with your ever expanding stake hold!!!
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:23:27 AM

if Noise stops by I'll tip hime Talk Wink
just takes Hero Member or above to communicate the current status ...
I am not a hero member or above but I am a seasoned crypto player. I have a bruise for each exchange that have crashed or been hacked or just ran off with the money over the last 4 years to prove it. Thats one of the reasons that I targeted a well coded, modest entry cost, high interest, pos coin that is nothing less than one of the most cost efficient, low carbon foot print, ecologically sound, bitcoin generators in the crypto world ( despite other coins claiming sustainably higher interest)  Truckcoin works!!! I love this coin and highly recommend, as many people know, to buy a hunk of Truck NOW, before it blows past 1000 satoshi which I am sure it will do by or before the end of the year.

ok i like your jive tevasu
marked as solid TRK suppor-tor
i will swing back by sometime in the next quarter
just watch the TRK market/network numbers

ps .. i will tip in TALK if you manage a sync'd client Wink

@Biomech
nice to see you here too

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:31:29 PM

Thanks for your work, kiklo! You are real knight!
Dexter12

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 01:14:48 PM

I ve to thank you as well. Saved a lot of time!  Great service you are offering - keep it goin'.
tevasu

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:47:46 AM

I ve to thank you as well. Saved a lot of time!  Great service you are offering - keep it goin'.

Here is another service I have been using for about a month, an online poswallet staking service called poswallet.com. I have been watching it carefully. Just sending small amounts for now but so far so good. The Truck pool has grown to almost 400 users. There is a faucet that can be donated to and I have been hitting the other pos faucets mainly so that I can watch the competition. Truck really is a strong pos coin. That much i can tell you. https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=Tevasu
tevasu

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:01:25 PM

Here is another service I have been using for about a month, an online poswallet staking service called poswallet.com. I have been watching it carefully. Just sending small amounts for now but so far so good. The Truck pool has grown to almost 400 users. There is a faucet that can be donated to and I have been hitting the other pos faucets mainly so that I can watch the competition. Truck really is a strong pos coin. That much i can tell you. https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=Tevasu
btw, I reactivated Presstab's TruckCoin data services feed at http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/TRK/index.php. I have enjoyed Presstabs services for quite a while and am hoping others may too. If you want to buy a months service for TruckCoin just send .012 btc to Presstab at 1BBBCWLnaKnqPYHe7mE38mbpuxvTprHhYF.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:30:00 PM

I'm sorry to ask this but I dont know. What exactly is a bootstrap ? Is it the blockchain files you download to save time syncing ? I see it spoken about here and there but I'm still unsure.
tevasu

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:42:54 AM

I'm sorry to ask this but I dont know. What exactly is a bootstrap ? Is it the blockchain files you download to save time syncing ? I see it spoken about here and there but I'm still unsure.
Yes a blockchain file to save time syncing. When I used it I first closed my truck wallet, then deleted all other files from the hidden truck coin folder in my MacPro library, except the wallet.dat file. Then I downloaded and unzipped the bootstrap and dropped bootstrap.dat into the truck folder that contained only the wallet.dat file and restarted. All the other files repopulate in the syncing process that took just a few hours.
Enema

Activity: 445

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:05:53 PM

Signature campaign :

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716182.0][size=14pt][b]★[/b] [i][b][size=16pt][color=black]Truck[/color][/size][/b][/i][size=12pt]coin[/size] [b]★[/b] Pure PoS [b][color=black]200%[/color][/b] per year [b]★[/b] Bittrex [b]★[/b] Still going strong since June 3rd, 2014 !! [b]★[/b][/size][/url]

cryptospreader

Activity: 504

askNFTY Team Account

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 05:06:46 PM

Signature campaign :

Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716182.0][size=14pt][b]★[/b] [i][b][size=16pt][color=black]Truck[/color][/size][/b][/i][size=12pt]coin[/size] [b]★[/b] Pure PoS [b][color=black]200%[/color][/b] per year [b]★[/b] Bittrex [b]★[/b] Still going strong since June 3rd, 2014 !! [b]★[/b][/size][/url]

What are the bounty structure? When will you pay? What ranks are allowed? What are the rules? Where is campaign link?
Enema

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:12:46 PM

Signature campaign :

Code:

What are the bounty structure? When will you pay? What ranks are allowed? What are the rules? Where is campaign link?
Anyone who likes TRUCK can add this signature all for free.
Nobody has to pay me anything as such.
 Cool

tevasu

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:23:01 PM

Signature campaign :

Code:

Cool
Nice touch! I like it.
Truckcoin Pure PoS 200% per year Bittrex Still going strong since June 3rd, 2014 !!

tevasu

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 06:38:02 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2016, 08:02:18 PM by tevasu

Signature campaign :

Code:

Cool
Nice touch! I like it.
Truckcoin Pure PoS 200% per year Bittrex Still going strong since June 3rd, 2014 !!
btw, I would suggest that anyone who has been watching Truckcoin: Do the math and you will see why you want to buy in early, before bitcoin starts to really jet upwards and Truck with it. IMO, the market logic, smart investors will default to stable high interest pos coins of which Truck may be the best on the market. Yes, Truck and several good pos coins suffer from low liquidity right now but that is because of the nature of good pos coins- you want to hoard them!!! But when btc is selling for $1600 or $16,000.00 usd, you will want to liquidate a certain percentage while keeping your principal robust and that will turn the Truck market into a very dynamic and fluid one. Watch and See.

tevasu

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:59:59 AM

Signature campaign :

Code:

Cool
Nice touch! I like it.
btw, I would suggest that anyone who has been watching Truckcoin: Do the math and you will see why you want to buy in early, before bitcoin starts to really jet upwards and Truck with it. IMO, the market logic, smart investors will default to stable high interest pos coins of which Truck may be the best on the market. Yes, Truck and several good pos coins suffer from low liquidity right now but that is because of the nature of good pos coins- you want to hoard them!!! But when btc is selling for $1600 or $16,000.00 usd, you will want to liquidate a certain percentage while keeping your principal robust and that will turn the Truck market into a very dynamic and fluid one. Watch and See.

I love my Truckcoin/Bitcoin Generator/very low carbon footprint Wallet that is now yielding $40.00 a day, $120 a day by next year and $360.00 a day plus by the following year and that is even if bitcoin does not go up a cent. Like Ive been saying, Do the Math. If you just let the principle keep compounding it gets really crazy at year 5.

tevasu

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 12:35:18 AM

Signature campaign :

Code:

Cool
Nice touch! I like it.

I love my Truckcoin/Bitcoin Generator/very low carbon footprint Wallet that is now yielding $40.00 a day, $120 a day by next year and $360.00 a day plus by the following year and that is even if bitcoin does not go up a cent. Like Ive been saying, Do the Math. If you just let the principle keep compounding it gets really crazy at year 5.

I am giving 10,000 TRK away over at steemit. Check it out https://steemit.com/a-10000/@ric/free-bitcoins-using-truckcoin-high-interest-staking-wallet
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:33:18 AM

Guys I have been out of truck for a while, and Im sorry I did. However, I want to write an updated article about truck. Can someone give me the lowdown on whats changed in the last 6 months, so I can make an article?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
tevasu

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 09:39:55 PM

Guys I have been out of truck for a while, and Im sorry I did. However, I want to write an updated article about truck. Can someone give me the lowdown on whats changed in the last 6 months, so I can make an article?

Vegas
On the non technical side I am starting off on some promotion for Truck over on Steemit. Check it out. I am doing truck coin give a ways.
https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@ric/more-free-coins-all-welcome-first-10-get-all
My first give a way went beautifully. Im getting a lot of up votes and doing a lot of messaging with interested steemers who want to learn about pos especially as steem is pow/pos coin.
I invite all the truck coin community to come support my blog https://steemit.com/@ric , sign in and vote for the blog, and also if so inclined make some post of your own and try to generate some steemcoin. If we all get together and vote for one anothers post we could create a tsunami of votes, pr for Truckcoin, and also get the attention of some of the steemwhales whose upvotes are worth from $100-4000 each!
tevasu

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:59:24 PM

Vegas
On the non technical side I am starting off on some promotion for Truck over on Steemit. Check it out. I am doing truck coin give a ways.
https://steemit.com/beyondbitcoin/@ric/more-free-coins-all-welcome-first-10-get-all
My first give a way went beautifully. Im getting a lot of up votes and doing a lot of messaging with interested steemers who want to learn about pos especially as steem is pow/pos coin.
I invite all the truck coin community to come support my blog https://steemit.com/@ric , sign in and vote for the blog, and also if so inclined make some post of your own and try to generate some steemcoin. If we all get together and vote for one anothers post we could create a tsunami of votes, pr for Truckcoin, and also get the attention of some of the steemwhales whose upvotes are worth from $100-4000 each!

Here is another link to my steemit blog where I support Truckcoin as a major coin in my crypto coin portfolio. If you want to help in some pr for Truckcoin, sign in and go to the following post and vote for the post and then give some honest feedback about Truckcoin or any of the other coins on the list.  TruckCoin is a rock solid stable coin with great staking returns. Now it is time to get the word out about this durable and valuable crypto. https://steemit.com/invest/@ric/invest-a-balanced-portfolio-of-crypto-coins-steem-bitcoin-truckcoin-litecoin-ripple-ethereum-classic-ethereum
Enema

View Profile
October 02, 2016, 06:15:05 PM

Damn Bittrex wants to de-list TRUCK !!!
Noooooooooooooo.....
Any news from Noise23 ?

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: