Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:07:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112952 times)
exciter0

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:44:13 PM

Yea, P2Pewl is facing a few issues. I'll try and get it up as soon as possible.

Dev to lazy to upload source to github... I'll do it...  Tongue

Valzador, may I ask what is your involvement with the project? Dev said source will be released 1 week after launch but somehow you were able to obtain the source?

Has anyone received a reply from dev at the intellicon@mit.edu address?

Some might view my next comment as FUD but I call it due diligence...
Someone has already mentioned that dev could be using purchased @mit.edu address and I think it could very well be a possibility.
It seems, with a valid mit.edu email address, you can create any websites, including intellicon.mit.edu from sites.mit.edu.
I also find it conflicting for dev to go through the trouble of protecting his/her name with privacyprotect.org when registering intellicoin.me, yet he/she openly posts two names and emails on the first page.
These suspicions will exist unless dev(s) can prove their legitimacy.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄ G O L D M I N T ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▬▬▬ Blockchain based platform which operates Gold-backed Cryptoassets ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬ BLOGTelegramSlackANN ThreadTwitterReddit ▬▬▬▬▬▬
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:47:10 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 06:01:16 PM by q327K091

Valzador, may I ask what is your involvement with the project? Dev said source will be released 1 week after launch but somehow you were able to obtain the source?

Someone has already mentioned that dev could be using purchased @mit.edu address and I think it could very well be a possibility.
It seems, with a valid mit.edu email address, you can create any websites, including intellicon.mit.edu from sites.mit.edu.
I also find it conflicting for dev to go through the trouble of protecting his/her name with privacyprotect.org when registering intellicoin.me, yet he/she openly posts two names and emails on the first page.

very very interesting... MIT is a very very serious technical school here in the US, thanks for the post, I let folks answer and exiting for now (conversation that is)

net hash dropped to below 20 GHs (2 individuals caused it before to be 50 GHs)  in the market capitalization if they would get away with it of course it could translate to excess of 100 thousand dollars (depends more or less) (the usual large sell orders in 10K then 100K batches and run) for the "street" another disaster and "kids" on cryptsy will cry (more like their parents will cry because many live in their basements  Cool
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:48:13 PM

I went to http://drupalcloud.mit.edu/help/frequently-asked-questions-when-you-get-your-new-site/how-do-i-log-my-site

And it seems to log-in/create an account you have to use some system called "Touchstone" which i assume is an MIT portal so I doubt just anyone can get an mit domain.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:49:03 PM

I have yet to receive my extra 10% for investing before 6th of August, anybody else on the same boat?  Sad
intellicoin (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:54:52 PM

Valzador was the first pool to contact me, and wanted to verify the source , which is why I sent it to him.

--Please try and buy it, and then lets talk.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:55:12 PM

^ I mean when will it end?

already over, quickly sell all the coins ... Grin

It's always like this. That's sad.
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:57:20 PM

Valzador was the first pool to contact me, and wanted to verify the source , which is why I sent it to him.

Dev, I sent you a PM and an e-mail, please check.
AndrewNoble

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:02:56 PM

I have done the Greek Thread :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744971

Thanks

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! | VbwVH7LnvcAWbMr7eaE8aqDK4oUZPXpgvp
ASICrefugee

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:04:13 PM

It's all FUD, the usual shit so the price is driven down for the same lying bastards (cos that's what the FUDsters are) that then want to get in cheap.

q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:06:51 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 06:22:15 PM by q327K091

It's all FUD, the usual shit so the price is driven down for the same lying bastards (cos that's what the FUDsters are) that then want to get in cheap.

not really, 2 years of crypto landscape study and deep knowledge of hardware and software and economics (+ criminal law)

man has returned this time with 4 THs how funny (actually believe he read all this.. feel he is going for 5 TH's thats 150,000 coins a day)

rest you have to be ultimately stupid to even play this game I am completely serious

if I would not know any better it is done on purpose to "kill this coin" potentially, why would anyone would do that.. many don't want crypto to succeed not all is motivated by money alone

its a incredible he is doing this in the open with that much hash power he could do operation quite but he chose to show you all off

there it is > 6 Tera. as if he is reading this post
exciter0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:11:28 PM

I think your action is careless, what IF Valzador maliciously modify your code before uploading it as a mirror repo? I'm not saying Valzador would do that, he's probably an honest individual, just saying it's a possibility. If the code is to be official, it should come from your repo.

I will not try to buy an mit.edu address, I'm just reiterating that this is a possibility. I'm not the one releasing a coin and no investor need to trust me nor do I need to prove my legitimacy. You, on the other hand, has some obligations as demanded by investors.

Don't get me wrong, I supported this project from day 1, please go back to my previous posts. However, I'm losing a bit of confidence now.

bitbd83

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:21:35 PM

not really, 2 years of crypto landscape study and deep knowledge of hardware and software and economics (+ criminal law)

man has returned this time with 4 THs how funny (actually believe he read all this.. feel he is going for 5 TH's thats 150,000 coins a day)

rest you have to be ultimately stupid to even play this game I am completely serious

if I would not know any better it is done on purpose to "kill this coin" potentially, why would anyone would do that.. many don't want crypto to succeed not all is motivated by money alone
You are really wrong.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:22:39 PM

You are really wrong.

elaborate please, tell me what is the purpose of a 6 tera device ? tell me if you honestly believe it is good for anyone besides an "edge" thats 1/4 QT of a million coins a day (check max supply please meantime)

not about fud, but if "standard" wall street trader would look at all this he would run past Alaska  Cool
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:26:31 PM

More on the MIT domain name according to Hessu in the trollbox on bittrex

""The domain name edu is a sponsored top-level domain (sTLD) in the Domain Name System of the Internet. Since 2001, new registrants to the domain have been required to be United States-affiliated institutions of higher education, though before then non-U.S.-affiliated—and even non-educational institutions—registered, with some retaining their registrations to the present.""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.edu

So no there is no way to "buy" an MIT domain
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:29:24 PM

You are really wrong.

elaborate please, tell me what is purpose of a 6 tera device ?

I think you're on the wrong thread.  This is not a SHA-256 coin.  The speed of X13 coins is measured in GH/s.

If you're mistaking GH for TH, it's possible to rent hash from a number of people/organizations.

q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:31:54 PM

You are really wrong.

elaborate please, tell me what is purpose of a 6 tera device ?

I think you're on the wrong thread.  This is not a SHA-256 coin.  The speed of X13 coins is measured in GH/s.

If you're mistaking GH for TH, it's possible to rent hash from a number of people/organizations.

my apology (I do indeed jump around threads and coins actually) GH/s of course.. my mistake

watch the scene at

http://www.suchpool.pw/int/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

tell me (like from your heart and mind) this is good

see the delta ? can't be good from the investors point of view it is bad let me tell you and I would be afraid to allocate single FIAT right now

6 GH/s now (not Tera sorry you right that's sha) my apology but watch ...
exciter0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:37:16 PM

I went to http://drupalcloud.mit.edu/help/frequently-asked-questions-when-you-get-your-new-site/how-do-i-log-my-site

And it seems to log-in/create an account you have to use some system called "Touchstone" which i assume is an MIT portal so I doubt just anyone can get an mit domain.

So TouchStone is MIT's single-sign-on service: https://ist.mit.edu/touchstone
It's interesting that you don't necessarily need to be an MIT student/faulty to use TouchStone enabled logins:
Code:
Requirements
An existing MIT Kerberos username/password or MIT X.509 certificate
Not an MIT student, staff, faculty, or eligible affiliate? You may be able to use an account with another [b]member of the InCommon Federation[/b] to access some MIT Touchstone-enabled applications; otherwise, register for a Collaboration Account to access some applications.

Here's a list schools that participate in the InCommon Federation:
http://www.incommonfederation.org/participants/

Interestingly, Wellesley College is one of them.... this is the same school that the mentioned "Karen Su" (dev said not the real Karen Su for this project) graduated from:
http://karensu.squarespace.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/karensu

More on the MIT domain name according to Hessu in the trollbox on bittrex

""The domain name edu is a sponsored top-level domain (sTLD) in the Domain Name System of the Internet. Since 2001, new registrants to the domain have been required to be United States-affiliated institutions of higher education, though before then non-U.S.-affiliated—and even non-educational institutions—registered, with some retaining their registrations to the present.""

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.edu

So no there is no way to "buy" an MIT domain
No no, you don't need to buy the mit.edu TLD to create a subsite. You just need a touchstone account to create one at sites.mit.edu/drupalcloud.mit.edu

q327K091
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:37:28 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about because you talk like a crazy person, but if your referring to the fact that a large machine jumps on the network every time the difficulty drops, you're right. It's most likely one of the profit-switching multipools and this is extremely common.

why crazy person right away?. I am seeking to put FIAT in where I feel I can not do with hardware (why the insults right away ?)

what is upsetting here is the tremendous DELTA that is top hash power and next lower.. and it is HUGE here and that will translate later to market problems

you have 6 GHS collecting 160,000 a 24 day cycle vs next misery which is 700 MHS (collecting 17K a day) , you tell me if this ok or maybe something is really wrong

street wont invest.. but I love the coin spec! right direction
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:37:33 PM

This thread is turning into a tinfoil hat zone

BINTEX