Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:29:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112949 times)
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:29:33 PM

Lol, Smackii, you trolling again?  I know you liked the cheap coins before, what should make me think things have changed?

I troll, and i support. But the market stops trading for a while, so maybe i'll stop too. Grin Anyways, i believe in this coin Cool

To all the other Intellicoin supporters I am going to be gone for awhile but I wanted to leave you with this little tid bit.

Wednesday September third is MIT 's first day of class for the 2014-2015 fall term:

http://web.mit.edu/registrar/calendar/

It will also likely be the day that I buy more INT.  Cool

Nice! Maybe they could at least give us some updates before they go to school Cheesy

Anyways, let's hope for the WORST!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrandonKBabcock

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:36:26 PM

Haha well, I'm certainly prepared to lose it all so I guess in a way I am! Wink
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:25:53 AM

I have decided that patience pays here. I am not even going to look at the price until I get more some more spare BTC or it is Tuesday evening. The evidence is just too overwhelming that this coin will most likely make a few of us very happy. It'll just take some time for things to happen. My gut rarely steers me wrong in this space so I'm sticking with my instincts and just chillin.   

The day will come when I profit 5x from this coin.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:46:32 AM

I have decided that patience pays here. I am not even going to look at the price until I get more some more spare BTC or it is Tuesday evening. The evidence is just too overwhelming that this coin will most likely make a few of us very happy. It'll just take some time for things to happen. My gut rarely steers me wrong in this space so I'm sticking with my instincts and just chillin.   

Actually the people who are buying now could easily profit 10X if the devs deliver. This is a yes or no situation.

The apps to be released are unique and this will most-likely create a big hype once they release them.

Let's wait for the next updates.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:37:53 AM

Actually the people who are buying now could easily profit 10X if the devs deliver. This is a yes or no situation.

The apps to be released are unique and this will most-likely create a big hype once they release them.

Let's wait for the next updates.

Exactly. If they deliver 10-50X is not only realistic but likely, and if they stay active and continue to build new features on top of it 100x in a few months or so is actually quite possible as well. If they don't well, we'll all take a substantial loss. That's the reality of the risk we're taking, but I like the risk to reward ratio and the odds that they will deliver given all the known facts available. So, for now we just wait until it is clear one way or another, and as my friend smackii stated just hope for the worst!   
blg425

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:37:38 AM

When was the last update from the devs? Any plans for movement?

BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:39:32 AM

The 26th was the last time they were on and they said this:

Hi All.
I have reopened the original thread. Go FUD as much as you want to.
But I am sorry, until we have no updates, I am not answering to any comments that are not related with the coin or the developments. If you are scared about prices, please sell your INT NOW.

They also responded to people via PM and had the following correspondence:

My Message:
Quote from: ayminer on August 26, 2014, 08:43:30 AM
Hey man,

At least communicate to let us know if you are still working on this coin or not. If this project has been abandoned the least you owe people who believed in you is to tell them same.

Dev's Reply:
Quote from: intellicoin on August 26, 2014, 06:39:29 PM
Hi ayminer, 
We are. If you have a direct question about the project like any technical details, feel free to ask.

I would expect them to probably be back on by Wednesday the 3rd. Tomorrow is a holiday and the third is their first day of class back at MIT. I hope this helps.

blg425

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 04:58:52 AM

Hi All.
But I am sorry, until we have no updates, I am not answering to any comments that are not related with the coin or the developments. If you are scared about prices, please sell your INT NOW.

My Message:
Hey man,

At least communicate to let us know if you are still working on this coin or not. If this project has been abandoned the least you owe people who believed in you is to tell them same.

Dev's Reply:
Hi ayminer, 
We are. If you have a direct question about the project like any technical details, feel free to ask.

I would expect them to probably be back on by Wednesday the 3rd. Tomorrow is a holiday and the third is their first day of class back at MIT. I hope this helps.

Thanks. This could be a steal at this price I guess.

BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:07:44 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 05:19:30 AM by BrandonKBabcock

Hi All.

My Message:
Hey man,

Dev's Reply:
Hi ayminer,  

Thanks. This could be a steal at this price I guess.

I certainly think so. I accumulated during the PoW stage and then bought a bunch right as PoS was being implemented. As I stated earlier I own a decent amount, right about 8% of the market and I am not moving mine anytime soon. Also, a few other people on this forum aren't trading anytime soon either. I know another supporter has 500K plus. If you have been watching there has been very little dumpage especially sub 200 sats, and with many still bag holding from prices way north of the current price I will be buying up as much under 300sats as I can and then placing support just as soon as I get more BTC online. Most of the movement taking place right now is smaller traders scalping and people who just recently got in and/or are losing faith and looking for an exit. Obviously please DYOR and buy or sell only as you see fit, but that is my personal logic and opinion about it. Smiley
kindofasaint

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:30:44 AM

With the devs delivering either of the 3 apps or at least showing some progress, this will be an instant 5X profit and then, with some followup progress, 100X very doable.

One thing is for sure, they suck at PR but I'm betting on their MIT caliber brains - if they deliver. High risk / extremely sweet reward.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:37:07 AM

With the devs delivering either of the 3 apps or at least showing some progress, this will be an instant 5X profit and then, with some followup progress, 100X very doable.

One thing is for sure, they suck at PR but I'm betting on their MIT caliber brains - if they deliver. High risk / extremely sweet reward.

Agreed, but I don't think they necessarily suck at PR I just don't think this is anywhere near their top priority. However, I think some of us from the community can develop relationships with them and try to help them out while they are busy and do some of PR, and help answer people's questions both here and on IRC for them.
elizabethcrypto

Activity: 41
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:29:31 AM

Anyone here knows the identity of the devs?
If so I can find them personally in MIT during the week and get some info for u guys..
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:45:44 AM

If so I can find them personally in MIT during the week and get some info for u guys..

That would be great! The only dev that has released their name that has also been confirmed is Karen Su. It is a small group of people though some do not want their names released at this point. Anyway, thanks a lot for offering to try and help the community out and keep us informed.  Smiley
elizabethcrypto

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:06:48 AM

That would be great! The only dev that has released their name that has also been confirmed is Karen Su. It is a small group of people though some do not want their names released at this point. Anyway, thanks a lot for offering to try and help the community out and keep us informed.  Smiley

Is this Karen Su the owner of the intellicoin website?
ayminer

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:18:20 AM

Well nobody knows for sure who registered the website but the email IDs that were provided are Karensu@mit.edu and jeffanstron@mit.edu.

Are you in MIT?
elizabethcrypto

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:20:59 AM

Well nobody knows for sure who registered the website but the email IDs that were provided are Karensu@mit.edu and jeffanstron@mit.edu.

Are you in MIT?

If I wasn't, I wouldn't have suggested to search for the devs there...
Anyway those emails are very helpful for this goal....
ayminer

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:37:19 AM

Are you in MIT?

If I wasn't, I wouldn't have suggested to search for the devs there...
Anyway those emails are very helpful for this goal....

Okay then.. Thanks

Please keep us posted.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:47:12 AM

So someone crops up saying they are in MIT with a time zone that is one hour different to the U.K

That should be four hours difference and by the looks of it, if she was in MIT then you had been up since 4AM ish.

Unless of course you're in europe on holiday?

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
elizabethcrypto

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:02:39 AM

So someone crops up saying they are in MIT with a time zone that is one hour different to the U.K

That should be four hours difference and by the looks of it, if she was in MIT then you had been up since 4AM ish.

Unless of course you're in europe on holiday?

In EU indeed - visiting my family...

I'm a PhD student in MIT.

Furthermore, I have no reason to lie here, I'm not the one announcing an innovative coin and disappearing... Smiley
Biochemical

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:18:43 PM

well,i have to say we need have some faith on those students.Give them some time.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: