Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112949 times)
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:35:49 PM

Brandon , your post comes across with the intent to just increase the price and benefit from it. Even though you might not me meaning for this. The last 5 pages are too many posts from you.

Wait whut!!??
Is it wrong to benefit from buying cryptos nowadays?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:39:44 PM

Waiting for Intellicoins to hit 50sats so I can buy the rest of em.

I'm 100% sure I will profit from this now.
BrandonKBabcock

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:40:56 PM

Brandon , your post comes across with the intent to just increase the price and benefit from it. Even though you might not me meaning for this. The last 5 pages are too many posts from you.

Wait whut!!??
Is it wrong to benefit from buying cryptos nowadays?

bahaha thanks for bringing a little sensibility back to this forum Ed!  Smiley
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:41:58 PM

Waiting for Intellicoins to hit 50sats so I can buy the rest of em.

I know a guy who just put up some support and I will be getting more funds tomorrow so you might have to wait just a few more days my man! Wink
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:46:13 PM

bagholder from 1.4k sat checking in... people looking for 50 sat, who will get it first coin to 50 sat or coin to 500 sat ...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:51:42 PM

bagholder from 1.4k sat checking in... people looking for 50 sat, who will get it first coin to 50 sat or coin to 500 sat ...

I'll buy everything under 300 sats I can and believe that we'll be getting an update very soon so I think 500 sats is much more likely, but it all depends on the information we get and just how impatient people are.
smackii

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:54:18 PM

Dev says: Wake her up when september ENDS.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:00:17 PM

Oh, smackii you goofy man you! Wink
ayminer

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:30:24 PM

@BrandonKBabcock

I think you should claim a bounty for keeping this thread alive....
Join Bitcrea in the "non paid" section....

Good one. Well, why don't you just quit bothering if you think it's a scam, and I'm the only one keeping it alive? Do you have nothing better to do with your time? Is trolling really that much fun for you? Are you just trying to get cheap coins? Regardless of your motives your posts are very sad and silly.

Trolling he...
Stop being so sensitive...
I'm like you holding INT and waiting for the dev to appear to give some value to my bag...
You post 100 times a day and non of your posts is of any benefit.

You can't deliver anything, me neither.
So what else can we do rather than have some fun here? ...

In my books, keeping the thread alive is "something"

Trolls also play their part in keeping the thread alive and that's  "something" alike. So how about we all hold hands and sing kumbaya till the def shows up... or not Smiley
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:41:55 AM

Hes something else.  At least hes not mean though.  Unlike some people criticizing you for helping bring community.  Its almost as if people trying to put the atmosphere in a negative light are allowed to do so but when you try to put down some facts, you aren't allowed to protect your investments by telling everyone why you are holding on (what logic drives you).  You guys talking shit shouldn't be like this.  You don't have to agree, but don't put down other because you might not agree.  Just go invest elsewhere.  I doubt everyone writing on these forums just has Intellicoin as investment (at least I hope not!).
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:54:54 AM

Hes something else.  At least hes not mean though.  Unlike some people criticizing you for helping bring community.  Its almost as if people trying to put the atmosphere in a negative light are allowed to do so but when you try to put down some facts, you aren't allowed to protect your investments by telling everyone why you are holding on (what logic drives you).  You guys talking shit shouldn't be like this.  You don't have to agree, but don't put down other because you might not agree.  Just go invest elsewhere.  I doubt everyone writing on these forums just has Intellicoin as investment (at least I hope not!).

Yeah, I like smackii! He is a fun and nice troll! And the criticism just rolls of my back buddy but I appreciate you having my back! Smiley
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:56:03 AM

@BrandonKBabcock

I think you should claim a bounty for keeping this thread alive....
Join Bitcrea in the "non paid" section....

Good one. Well, why don't you just quit bothering if you think it's a scam, and I'm the only one keeping it alive? Do you have nothing better to do with your time? Is trolling really that much fun for you? Are you just trying to get cheap coins? Regardless of your motives your posts are very sad and silly.

Trolling he...
Stop being so sensitive...
I'm like you holding INT and waiting for the dev to appear to give some value to my bag...
You post 100 times a day and non of your posts is of any benefit.

You can't deliver anything, me neither.
So what else can we do rather than have some fun here? ...

In my books, keeping the thread alive is "something"

Trolls also play their part in keeping the thread alive and that's  "something" alike. So how about we all hold hands and sing kumbaya till the def shows up... or not Smiley

Haha it's always all good on my end! Smiley
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:10:06 AM

As long as they don't come back and say they are busy simulating user-populated geo-clusters in matlab I think maybe there is a small amount of hope.   But I have this sinking feeling they are simulating user-populated geo-clusters.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:33:08 AM

As long as they don't come back and say they are busy simulating user-populated geo-clusters in matlab I think maybe there is a small amount of hope.   But I have this sinking feeling they are simulating user-populated geo-clusters.

I am going to be honest I have no idea what you are talking about once so ever, but it doesn't sound good so I hope they're not either! haha

And if anyone is wondering how I get in on here so quickly after every post it's because I have been watching podcasts all day and receive an email anytime someone posts on this thread.
kindofasaint

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:47:05 AM

As long as they don't come back and say they are busy simulating user-populated geo-clusters in matlab I think maybe there is a small amount of hope.   But I have this sinking feeling they are simulating user-populated geo-clusters.

subtle.
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:55:29 AM

As long as they don't come back and say they are busy simulating user-populated geo-clusters in matlab I think maybe there is a small amount of hope.   But I have this sinking feeling they are simulating user-populated geo-clusters.

I am going to be honest I have no idea what you are talking about once so ever, but it doesn't sound good so I hope they're not either! haha

And if anyone is wondering how I get in on here so quickly after every post it's because I have been watching podcasts all day and receive an email anytime someone posts on this thread.
I was just making a dark joke about ClusterCoin, the guy came back with "we're busy simulating user populated geoclusters in matlab" as why he wasn't posting or something.

Well I filled a little bag of these, couldn't resist the cheap lottery tickets.  If the dev disappears or it turns out to be some kind of scam, I suppose we could band together and take it over and build some stuff.  The lack of dev involvement/communication/no outward marketing at all etc. is pretty concerning though.  All we've got for InSign and the app is a few sentences, no whitepaper or anything, no IRC presence, no tweets, no signs of life.  InSign - how does it work?  What would anyone use it for?  Is it something like the digital certificates from Syscoin?  A whitepaper and some example use cases would be nice.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:08:51 AM

I was just making a dark joke about ClusterCoin, the guy came back with "we're busy simulating user populated geoclusters in matlab" as why he wasn't posting or something.

Well I filled a little bag of these, couldn't resist the cheap lottery tickets.  If the dev disappears or it turns out to be some kind of scam, I suppose we could band together and take it over and build some stuff.  The lack of dev involvement/communication/no outward marketing at all etc. is pretty concerning though.  All we've got for InSign and the app is a few sentences, no whitepaper or anything, no IRC presence, no tweets, no signs of life.  InSign - how does it work?  What would anyone use it for?  Is it something like the digital certificates from Syscoin?  A whitepaper and some example use cases would be nice.

I agree with all your concerns, but let's remain patient through this week. We have an unaffiliated MIT student looking into things and classes start back up at MIT this week as well. They also did tell us they were not going to be responding to anything unrelated to the coins' tech and only post announcements from here on out. The 26th was when they were last on and they stated via PM that they are still working on it and intended to deliver. They also said that they would deliver InSign "around" the end of the month, but they were just working to resolve some legal hurdles. They have answered all specific questions in regards to InSign and said it is already completed as well. Have a little faith and patience and you will most likely be happy you bought back in. Smiley

Edit the way I understand it InSign will be used to complete virtual contracts using INT. And the sending of the coins legally completes the contractual agreement requested by the sender.

Double Edit IntelApp will be what makes this coin a top contender and they have the minds and motivation (MIT 's BitComp) to make it happen.
intellicoin-PR

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:55:59 AM

We are back at it!

We are truly sorry for the last couple of days.

Let us explain. We have been developing the intelliApp these past days.

The reason why we have avoided the forum for the last couple of days is because we needed to pick up

a few coins ourselves. We did not do that to scare people away but we are glad that non believers and impatient people have jumped off the boat. The reason we needed to gather more coins is related to one of our future project right after IntelliApp and InSign is released. We did not want to release these 2 features and have our coin become too expensive to buy for our next project which require us holding a good amount of coin.

We are also in discussion with a teacher to join our team which could be a big step toward our 3rd project.
We will be updating about the beta release of IntelliApp in the next 48 hours.

We will not require any testers since we can handle this part ourselves. If beta testing goes well , we might release the beta version by the end of the week. ( that is if everything goes well)

PS: This is our official PR and comm account. We will be way more active in this forum from now on.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:59:37 AM

We are back at it!

The reason why we have avoided the forum for the last couple of days is because we needed to pick up

a few coins ourselves. We did not do that to scare people away but we are glad that non believers and impatient people have jumped off the boat. The reason we needed to gather more coins is related to one of our future project right after IntelliApp and InSign is released. We did not want to release these 2 features and have our coin become too expensive to buy for our next project which require us holding a good amount of coin.

We are also in discussion with a teacher to join our team which could be a big step toward our 3rd project.

We will not require any testers since we can handle this part ourselves. If beta testing goes well , we might release the beta version by the end of the week. ( that is if everything goes well)

PS: This is our official PR and comm account. We will be way more active in this forum from now on.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Mantiscoin!!!!!!!! Brandon is that you? Hahahahahahahahahahaha

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
Burninj
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:01:59 PM

We are back at it!

Fake!
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: