Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:45:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112949 times)
BrandonKBabcock

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:07:35 AM

1). They said they were only going to post ANN's from here on out. I don't blame them.
2). They were trying to help the coin, but most investors threw a temper tantrum. They will need money for PR, bounties and hiring work done.
3). They have said that they will be delivering. Believe them or not.
4). Assumptions and opinions aren't facts.
5). Quit trolling.
6). We clearly already have or we wouldn't be posting here.

Hi All.
I have reopened the original thread. Go FUD as much as you want to.
But I am sorry, until we have no updates, I am not answering to any comments that are not related with the coin or the developments. If you are scared about prices, please sell your INT NOW.  

This is the devs last post. There have been plenty of questions about the coin and developments. 0 answers

No Pm's answered either.

People have lives. Especially students that are just getting back to school and are doing this as a side project. Especially since on top of that trolls and fuders like yourself have been unrealistically demanding and sometimes down right rude to them and people have also been hassling their institution about it as well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
deadmanwalking

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 09:17:27 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 09:30:27 AM by deadmanwalking

Yea.....

Well people tend to be rude when you scam them out of money. And then tell them to sell their coins if they don't like it.

Fact is that these "MIT" students copy\pasted a coin, and haven't done shit else.

For some reason you keep defending them. I just feel the need bring some reality, because I don't want anyone to happen by this thread and lose money when they see the rainbows shooting out of your ass.

...last part was a bit rude. I honestly hope they come back and you make money from your sizable investment in this coin. I'm just not betting on it.

\
boki15

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:37:54 AM

1). They said they were only going to post ANN's from here on out. I don't blame them.
2). They were trying to help the coin, but most investors threw a temper tantrum. They will need money for PR, bounties and hiring work done.
3). They have said that they will be delivering. Believe them or not.
4). Assumptions and opinions aren't facts.
5). Quit trolling.
6). We clearly already have or we wouldn't be posting here.

Hi All.
I have reopened the original thread. Go FUD as much as you want to.
But I am sorry, until we have no updates, I am not answering to any comments that are not related with the coin or the developments. If you are scared about prices, please sell your INT NOW. 

This is the devs last post. There have been plenty of questions about the coin and developments. 0 answers

No Pm's answered either.

Stop the FUD, that's not true, as long as intellicoin was online, PN's were answered. Now we all just need to wait for next development, until then nobody will post anything neither PNs will be answered. Like sugested, sell your coins, my buy order is waiting.
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:40:52 AM

My theory is that this is the same dev or group as the ClusterCoin scam.  You heard it here first.
ayminer

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:01:01 AM

My theory is that this is the same dev or group as the ClusterCoin scam.  You heard it here first.

Please can you enlighten us on how you came about this posit?
finlon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:01:33 AM

So a coin that has supposedly been in development for months, but devs can't say anything for the last 5 days because it's a holiday weekend. Cheesy

Devs fuck original investors by asking for 2nd IPO, which drops price from 800 to 200.

I was an original investor. Not fucked, I got way more profit than I asked for. However people pissed dev out so I got out when prices were high, which is why I think dev give up on this. Officially I think this coin is Dead .

marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:01:50 AM

My theory is that this is the same dev or group as the ClusterCoin scam.  You heard it here first.

on what basis you are making this.
coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:09:41 AM

So a coin that has supposedly been in development for months, but devs can't say anything for the last 5 days because it's a holiday weekend. Cheesy

Devs fuck original investors by asking for 2nd IPO, which drops price from 800 to 200.

I was an original investor. Not fucked, I got way more profit than I asked for. However people pissed dev out so I got out when prices were high, which is why I think dev give up on this. Officially I think this coin is Dead .

Seems like a repeat of the Aircoin fiasco run by a group of students from Chicago School of Economics.

They had big plans but couldn't handle the FUD and didn't have any funds behind them to keep their promises.

Ran away and left all the investors out of pocket.

These students have no skin in the game and drop it like a hot potatoe when things don't got the way they expected.

If I see another coin that even mentions a US University I'm staying well clear of it.

ayminer

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:10:06 AM

See below my correspondence with the Dev and my reason to believe otherwise:

My Message:
Hey man,

At least communicate to let us know if you are still working on this coin or not. If this project has been abandoned the least you owe people who believed in you is to tell them same.

Dev's Reply:
Hi ayminer, 
We are. If you have a direct question about the project like any technical details, feel free to ask.

DLow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:43:24 AM

My theory is that this is the same dev or group as the ClusterCoin scam.  You heard it here first.

Here's his basis:

1. Trying to fud coin.
2. Think of the most recent scam.
3. Say this coin is the same as the other coin.
4. Success.

Be prepared for accusations like: This is a Carsen Klock coin / It's a chinese scam / Dev rented hash and dumped / ..
ayminer

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 11:51:24 AM

Here's his basis:

1. Trying to fud coin.
2. Think of the most recent scam.
3. Say this coin is the same as the other coin.
4. Success.

Be prepared for accusations like: This is a Carsen Klock coin / It's a chinese scam / Dev rented hash and dumped / ..

I doubt if there are any weak hands in this coin anymore as most people still here know the risk involved and are willing to ride along.

So to all fudders: Goodluck!!! Smiley
smackii

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 02:35:37 PM

This coin is FUD!

Fucked
Unpopular
Dumped

Get out now or CRY later!
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:38:17 PM

Yea.....

Well people tend to be rude when you scam them out of money. And then tell them to sell their coins if they don't like it.

Fact is that these "MIT" students copy\pasted a coin, and haven't done shit else.

For some reason you keep defending them. I just feel the need bring some reality, because I don't want anyone to happen by this thread and lose money when they see the rainbows shooting out of your ass.

...last part was a bit rude. I honestly hope they come back and you make money from your sizable investment in this coin. I'm just not betting on it.

Thanks for your "hope" and the laughs. 
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:39:28 PM

Andrew Munchbach ‏@amunchbach  1h
@BrandonKBabcock Hi. All I can tell u is that it appears to be a student side project. Have not examined code/met creator. Hope this helps.
miningfool

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:16:28 PM

If intelligent MIT students are supposedly developing this coin and want IPO money, then why is the github created by some guy/team from Australia who created Godcoin, with commits by that person or people and not MIT students?

Dev(s) cannot come here and provide meaningful posts or interact with the community but only show up to ninja-delete posts.  Same behavior as ClusterCoin.

Only person supporting this is a guy who feels like a whale because he threw not even 1 btc into this and is proud of gaining a large % bag, but doesn't have the BTC to properly pump this to get out.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:27:00 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 06:22:33 PM by BrandonKBabcock

If intelligent MIT students are supposedly developing this coin and want IPO money, then why is the github created by some guy/team from Australia who created Godcoin, with commits by that person or people and not MIT students?

Dev(s) cannot come here and provide meaningful posts or interact with the community but only show up to ninja-delete posts.  Same behavior as ClusterCoin.

Only person supporting this is a guy who feels like a whale because he threw not even 1 btc into this and is proud of gaining a large % bag, but doesn't have the BTC to properly pump this to get out.

I am beginning to have my doubts. And I am not trying to pump it to get out. I will either eat my loses or I won't need to pump it. How do you know they are from Australia and created Godcoin?  

Edit: My doubts have all been resolved. FUD induced slight mini panic. More research and information cured.
miningfool

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:32:29 PM

Dev(s) cannot come here and provide meaningful posts or interact with the community but only show up to ninja-delete posts.  Same behavior as ClusterCoin.

I am beginning to have my doubts. And I am not trying to pump it to get out. I will either eat my loses or I won't need to pump it. How do you know they are from Australia and created Godcoin?   
From the github link in the OP: https://github.com/bluew1nter

I traded this when it was much higher and took my profit, came back thinking about entering again and I had some ideas of things to do with this coin if it was legit, but it smells and tbh it is easier just to create a new coin without the baggage.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:51:47 PM

While you have your doubts, a bunch of buys/sells are happening at low rate.  If your doubts materialize, then we will have to either hold and lose value, or I believe there might be a pump being setup since there are still a lot of buys still occuring for a coin deemed "dead" by some.  I am holding and might experience casualties, but I will learn a lot about how to save myself from sinking ships if thats what this coin becomes.  Smiley  I'm excited for every day I get to trade in difficult environments.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:52:34 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 06:20:52 PM by BrandonKBabcock

Dev(s) cannot come here and provide meaningful posts or interact with the community but only show up to ninja-delete posts.  Same behavior as ClusterCoin.

From the github link in the OP: https://github.com/bluew1nter

I traded this when it was much higher and took my profit, came back thinking about entering again and I had some ideas of things to do with this coin if it was legit, but it smells and tbh it is easier just to create a new coin without the baggage.

Yeah, well I know nothing about code, but it is on the OP and nobody has brought it up to this point so I'm not going to worry too much about that. Plus, that github page has a few coins and says it is a mirror which makes me think that it is just a copy of the code or something. I really have no idea though. I agree that it may appear fishy but without knowing and understanding code I can't really infer too much from it.

What has me most worried is the fact that Bitcrea has not gotten a response from the dev but nobody has in a few days so I am going to give it until Tuesday or Wednesday since that is when they will be back in school. If I am wrong no biggie, but if I am right I will make a nice return. And it was a little over a Bitcoin and half if you're going to make fun! Wink
smackii

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:52:44 PM

Ninja-delete posts? Really? The dev is not even online for 5 days Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: