Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [INT] IntelliCoin | 2 WEEKS POW! | IntelliApp | InSign  (Read 112949 times)
omibobi

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:51:51 PM

well,i have to say we need have some faith on those students.Give them some time.

How can you have faith in a dev that doesn't reply to no one of his coin's community?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:59:36 PM

The actual dev's time zone is a European time zone too!

I guess they are all on holiday in Europe! It's mental

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
alk123

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:01:08 PM

The actual dev's time zone is a European time zone too!

I guess they are all on holiday in Europe! It's mental
The local times are wrong.. at least for me, for some reason it shows 3 hours less for me than it actually is in my country.
finlon

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:36:23 PM

The devs have given up on the coin. It was clear when they posted about the FUD. You guys have to acknowledge that and move on. If they were still developing it , they would have been online atleast once in the past 4-5 days. And clearly it's not the case.
THIS COIN IS DEAD

Dan2014

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:05:20 PM

The devs have given up on the coin. It was clear when they posted about the FUD. You guys have to acknowledge that and move on. If they were still developing it , they would have been online atleast once in the past 4-5 days. And clearly it's not the case.
THIS COIN IS DEAD

If you believe its dead, why do you feel the need to post? I think everyone here knows the risks and potential rewards if the dev does decide to deliver. The dev clearly stated that he/she would only post when they have announcements
omibobi

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:46:46 PM

THIS COIN IS DEAD

I totally agree !
And the local time is not wrong... the dev is in Europe...
I feel stupid for not understanding that earlier...

The dev was always responsive in my day time (in Europe) before launch.....

Nice scam....
BrandonKBabcock

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:21:33 PM

well,i have to say we need have some faith on those students.Give them some time.

How can you have faith in a dev that doesn't reply to no one of his coin's community?

They did until it became unbearable and then they alerted us to the fact that they no longer would.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:25:22 PM

THIS COIN IS DEAD

I totally agree !
And the local time is not wrong... the dev is in Europe...
I feel stupid for not understanding that earlier...

The dev was always responsive in my day time (in Europe) before launch.....

Nice scam....

Then please just go right on ahead and dump into stronger hands that know and understand the risks and will be quite happy to take them off your hands for most likely a lesser price than you paid.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:27:01 PM

I am glad to see more people announce their support. Bravo to your empathy and patience my friend!
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:31:43 PM

I think this coin is less a scam and more a case of dev quitting(might as well be a scam).

As far as the timezone, it's 3 hours off of mine and I'm in southern Nevada. So that isn't an issue.

Time zone isn't an issue because the dev said the person who made this page is from India and goes to school at MIT but was in India visiting their parents for the summer when it was created so if the time zone is off there is an explanation for it.
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:34:39 PM

So someone crops up saying they are in MIT with a time zone that is one hour different to the U.K

That should be four hours difference and by the looks of it, if she was in MIT then you had been up since 4AM ish.

Unless of course you're in europe on holiday?

In EU indeed - visiting my family...

I'm a PhD student in MIT.

Furthermore, I have no reason to lie here, I'm not the one announcing an innovative coin and disappearing... Smiley

Please excuse the naysayers and haters. The vast majority of us extremely appreciate your going out of your way to help and any information that you may find! Smiley
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 06:51:05 PM

So someone crops up saying they are in MIT with a time zone that is one hour different to the U.K

That should be four hours difference and by the looks of it, if she was in MIT then you had been up since 4AM ish.

Furthermore, I have no reason to lie here, I'm not the one announcing an innovative coin and disappearing... Smiley

Please excuse the naysayers and haters. The vast majority of us extremely appreciate your going out of your way to help and any information that you may find! Smiley

Awesome.
LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:09:06 PM

You have to be the most enthusiastic person in crypto! Well played

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:27:56 PM

You have to be the most enthusiastic person in crypto! Well played

I understand that crypto is riddled with scams and believe it or not I actually am skeptical, but I just try to use logic and give people the benefit of the doubt regardless. I simply believe in this coin and it's devs based on my own deductions and understanding of human psychology, financial motives and the evidence available to me.  You can keep being overly cynical and risk averse to the point where you never really help a coin through it's infancy and make a massive return in the process. The choice is yours to make and yours alone, but you're not going to convince me that I'm being an idiot when I'm well aware of everything you keep bringing to my attention. You think I'm being a naive idiot whereas the truth is I'm making a calculated judgement call in the game of risk that we're all playing. Where you see a dead coin I just see this an unnoticed, under appreciated and undervalued diamond in the rough. And remember scared $ doesn't make $ my friend. Yeah, it doesn't tend to lose that much $ either, but I personally am not here to make just a few satoshis. I'm here to support good coins and make a living in the process.  
omibobi

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:57:41 PM

@BrandonKBabcock

I think you should claim a bounty for keeping this thread alive....
Join Bitcrea in the "non paid" section....
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:03:45 PM

@BrandonKBabcock

Good one. Well, why don't you just quit bothering if you think it's a scam, and I'm the only one keeping it alive? Do you have nothing better to do with your time? Is trolling really that much fun for you? Are you just trying to get cheap coins? Regardless of your motives your posts are very sad and silly.
omibobi

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:09:10 PM

@BrandonKBabcock

Good one. Well, why don't you just quit bothering if you think it's a scam, and I'm the only one keeping it alive? Do you have nothing better to do with your time? Is trolling really that much fun for you? Are you just trying to get cheap coins? Regardless of your motives your posts are very sad and silly.

Trolling he...
Stop being so sensitive...
I'm like you holding INT and waiting for the dev to appear to give some value to my bag...
You post 100 times a day and non of your posts is of any benefit.

You can't deliver anything, me neither.
So what else can we do rather than have some fun here? ...
BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:19:17 PM

@BrandonKBabcock

Trolling he...
Stop being so sensitive...
I'm like you holding INT and waiting for the dev to appear to give some value to my bag...
You post 100 times a day and non of your posts is of any benefit.

You can't deliver anything, me neither.
So what else can we do rather than have some fun here? ...

They may not benefit the price, but that is not my intent. However, I think that the honest information that I post benefits some people. And I'm far from sensitive and having fun no matter what happens with INT. Your posts was just very silly and hard to understand. It may have been intended to be in fun jest, but I didn't think it was very funny is all.   
caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:51:35 PM

Brandon , your post comes across with the intent to just increase the price and benefit from it. Even though you might not me meaning for this. The last 5 pages are too many posts from you.

BrandonKBabcock

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:09:37 PM

That is your opinion and I am well am aware that it will probably be the common interpretation in a market full of scammers and hypers, and I am cool with that because I know what my intentions are. They are to help people along with the coin and myself and not just raise the price. Actions speak louder than words and if you check into my history and actions within crypto you could probably judge me better. If you just want to judge me based on how many posts I have put up in the last 5 pages and what many other people do, and not the tone in which I speak and my history in this space then I don't hold your opinion with much weight.  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: